Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

Female Loveliness : 2

Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:30 am

Arcania looked back over her shoulder, seeing the man had followed her, and nodded shortly to him. "Stay with me," she said warningly, not wanting him to get lost in the crowd or something. Besides that she could not guarantee his safety if he was not with her. The last thing she wanted was for him to die now that she had gone through all the trouble of saving him. Granted he might wish that she had let him die now that he was no longer faced with impending doom, but that was a problem for another time. "Oh, and I suppose I should not call you pet all the time. That would look strange. So do you have a name or should I give you one?" she asked as she made her way through the crowd of people on the deck towards Nicolett as the anchor was dropped and the captain could actually stop wandering around.

The woman raised one eyebrow in surprise when she and her new companion were chosen to go to the island, but that was the only sign of it she showed, and even that she promptly hid. Well, it only seemed logical that they would go now that she thought about it but still. Perhaps things would become more clear once they got to the island. Or perhaps Nicolett simply wanted to keep an eye on them. Either way Arcania was ready to go, and she nodded slightly to show this.

She headed over to the boat and jumped in carefully, so as not to upset it or any of the crew members. That would hardly end well. "Come on," she said to the man behind her, offering him her hand in case he needed help because of his shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

Female Loveliness : 8
Location : In the meadow with the Cherry Blossom and the Willow Tree. ^^

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:45 pm

The man blinked when the girl has asked if he had a name or if she should give him on. That was a curious way to ask. Why wouldn't he have a name? But, was this supposed to be a trick question. Ugh, his head was hurting. He had no idea how he was supposed to act around these people. They were not the trim and proper people he was used to. They were so laid back, so far away in there own world. How did his father deal with this? Being in a part of two different worlds like this. However, this was not the time to be thinking about these things. "Jack," he said cautiously. He really wasn't sure what she wanted him to say. "My name is Jack." He swallowed and followed after her. He wasn't sure he liked being picked to go to this place the captain had spoken of. However, he wasn't about to not be by this girl's side. He took her hand when she offered it and carefully climbed into the boat.

The other men climbed into the boat as well and then so did Amaracuine. That left Nicolett on the edge of the rail by the boat. Moving quickly she did two things. One, she kicked the clamp that kept the boat suspended, and two, she jumped onto the edge of the suspended boat and rode the side down the water, her hand holding onto the rope that kept it attached to her ship. When the boat hit the water, a wall of the disturbed liquid rose up around them, and yet, not one drop touched any of them. "Now den," Nicolett said turning to the two men she'd brought with her. "Row," she said evenly as she unhooked this little row boat from her ship. And once that was done, and the two started rowing, it didn't take long until they reached the island shore. Nicolett jumped out of the ship and turned to face the others. "Listen 'ere. Ye fall in b'hind me an stay close till we be inside. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:28 am

Arcania nodded shortly, pleased that he had responded promptly. Obviously he was not too shaken up by what was going on. Or perhaps he was, she thought, glancing at him as the boat dropped to the ocean water. It was a smooth descent, far more so than others she had seen. It just went to show that Nicolett was far from normal. Well, perhaps that was for the best. Arcania certainly had not been impressed by any human females she had met. They were so weak, so willing to let others push them around in her mind, that she could feel nothing but disdain for them.

She watched silently as they neared the island, stepping out lightly once they reached the dock. Again she offered a hand to Jack, though she was turned away from him, listening to what her captain was saying. "Of course," she replied with a short nod, not having been planning on wandering off anyway. Turning back to Jack she narrowed her eyes warningly. "Try to run off and you will end up dead," she warned softly, trying to speak so that only he would hear her but figuring that it was impossible.

Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:50 am

Jack swallowed hard as he nodded to the girl. He was completely nervous about all of this. He didn't like pirates, he never had, and he probably never would. Especially after what he's gone through so far. So going to an island to meet a bunch of them in a bar, now that just sounded like a death wish to him. Like he was going to try and run and off. On the contrary, he planned to be as close to this girl as humanly possible. Or rather, as close as she'd let him be. He wasn't sure if she'd really want him on her heels like a puppy or not.

Nicolett nodded happy with her men's replies and the girl's. With that she lead the group towards the door, not particular to see who would follow or not. There wasn't much the girl could do from this island unless she switched forms and left. However, Nicolett was pretty confident she wouldn't. Even if she did the town was going to be burnt up by now. At least, most of it. When she reached the door to the bar she pushed them open and resting a hand on the three hilts of her sword the entire place got pin drop silent. The small chain on the hilt of the sword she used in her mouth making a soft twinkling sound. Nicolett put her other hand on her hat and titled it down. "Gentlemen," she said softly. The men only stared. Finally one got bold. "Cap'n of tee Flamin' Seas ye scurvy gentle o' fortune." Nicolett simply walked to a table untouched by anyone and sat down. Her men went to go get drinks, and Amaracuine stood besides her. The bar only then erupted back into it's normal chaos.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:03 am

Arcania ignored Jack for the most part, not really caring what happened to him. Granted it would be sad if he were to be killed, but if he was going to act stupid enough for that to happen to him then she did not want him around anyway. At the moment she was only worried about herself, this would be another little test for him. As if he had not already had enough of those.

So Arcania followed her captain silently, scanning the bar as she passed though the door, deciding where to go. Granted she had never really been the bar type, but she had some idea of what to do. However drinking was not really what she wanted to do, not that she had any money anyway, so she slowly followed Nicolett, glaring at any man who dared eye her, noticing with interest that once they realized she was part of Nicolett's crew they did not seem all that interested in her. Or perhaps she was simply noticing their attitude toward her captain, which had nothing to do with her.

Either way, Arcania did not mind the lack of attention. In fact, she simply felt that if they did not dare approach her, what was the point? She was only interested in strong, bold men.

Having spent more than enough time with Nicolett for the moment Arcania instead made a slow circuit of the room, ending up sitting at the far edge of the bar, as far away from the bustle and noise of the room as she could get. It was the perfect spot for leaning against the wall and watching people, which was exactly what she did.

Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:56 pm

Jack paused when Arcania split off from this demon captain. He was unsure of where to go now. Follow the demon, or the girl that thought of him as a pet. He shifted uncomfortably, then decided to follow the girl. He hated himself right now. He normally wasn't one to act like this. However, he was trying to tread water, and he really wasn't looking for a reason for someone to drown him. He wasn't sure though if he should sit with the girl or away from her. "I hate to ask," he said softly. "But is there anything in particular you want me to do?" he asked. He looked evenly at her. He honestly hated himself for how he had to act.

Nicolett looked around the bar. "This has been an interestin' day," she remarked to Amaracuine. "How are ye feelin'?" she asked him. The dragon grumbled to himself. "Indeed cap'n," he remarked as he looked directly towards the girl and that captain of the other ship. "De wound is healin' already. I be not te worried 'bout it," he added back to his captain. Nicolett nodded her head. "Good, good," she said as her eyes finally settled on her two new recruits. "And be ye thoughts on dem?" she asked looking up briefly to the shade-runner. Amaracuine cocked his head thoughtfully. "Te be sprongs like de rest," he said after a moment. "But," he added as Nicolett looked up at him. "One day, de just might'n be makin' good pirates." Nicolett chuckled. "Maybe de be one day," she agreed.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:27 pm

Arcania turned back to the man, surprised that he had followed her when given free reign. Well, perhaps she had more control over him than she had originally thought. A servant had not really been what she had in mind when she had saved him, but if that was what he wanted then there was little she could do. "I have nothing in mind for you," Arcania replied quietly. "After all, I am just as lost as you are at the moment. I would say you could protect me from these ruffians, but none of them seem particularly interested in me and with your shoulder I am not entirely certain how good of an idea that would be." And so the woman shrugged, motioning at the empty seat beside her. "You can join me if you like however. And relax. I do not bite. Much." The last was said with a vague smile, though she was not really paying attention to him, scanning the room instead.

Her eyes fell upon Nicolett and Amaracuine for a moment, though she did not allow them to linger. She wished that she knew what they were talking about. After all, it was highly likely they were talking about her and Jack, and the woman wanted to know whether the conversation was good or bad. Their lives depended upon the captain's approval after all, so clearly it was not something she wanted to lose. Granted escape might be plausible for her in a hawk form, but it was not a risk Arcania was willing to take. Besides that she really did admire Nicolett and wanted to work for her.

Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:05 am

Jack nodded and moved to go sit down in the empty chair she gestured. His shoulder was throbbing lightly after moving around so much today, and he felt a little light headed. Other than that it wasn't really bothering him all that much. Still, he put his head down on the table and sighed. "I don't understand what you see in a life like this," he said softly. "If I may speak so boldly." He turned his head away form the pirates in the bar and looked towards Arcania instead. "Maybe I can see what keeps you all rooted to this captain of The Flaming Seas, but not why anyone would want to be a pirate." He shrugged and kept watching the girl as he waited for a reply. He looked her over while he waited. She was very beautiful after all. And if to no one else, which he highly doubted, then maybe only to him.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:16 am

"You can say whatever you want," Arcania replied, returning her gaze to Jack for there was no point in attempting to spy on the pirate captain and her first mate. "You can ask whatever you want too. I will not harm you for speaking your mind. Of course, insolence will not serve you well but I can understand it." Taking a moment, Arcania considered his question. In reality, she was trying to figure out how to best answer it. "To be honest with you, I had no intention of becoming a pirate before today. I ran into Nicolett while she was trying to burn a city down and tried to stop her. Obviously I was unsuccessful."

Arcania was pleased that he understood her reasoning behind staying, though she was not entirely certain if he had the same reasoning as she did. "Truth is I could just go outside and fly out of here," she admitted softly, not wanting Nicolett to hear. "But they would certainly kill you if I did. Not to mention the fact that I doubt they would let me go so easily." Sitting up slightly she turned to Jack, nudging his leg with her foot. "And what about you? Regret your decision to captain daddy's ship yet?"

Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:25 am

Jack nodded his head as he listened to the girl speak of why she stayed. It seemed to make sense to him, though secretly he was thankful she didn't try to escape. Not only would he be killed, but if she tried to fly away, who was to stop the captain from going demon. So they were both trapped against there will. Seemed like her entire crew was that way. He half wondered why the dragon stayed. Was he truly so interested in this girl? Did he get trapped against his will too? Or was he here because pirates got loot. Weren't dragons supposed to greedy? He wasn't sure. Arcania brought him out of thinking when she nudged him.

Turning attention, and mind, back to the girl he mauled over her question for a while. "I don't see why it matters," he said softly. "If I hadn't my father wouldn't have been able to feed my family, if I had he would have, but I ran the risk of pirates." He shrugged slightly. "I more regret which pirate I ran into." He kept away from the topic of his regret for her keeping him around, and his stupid men's requests to go over there. If he'd been paying more attention he could have seen the black sails and not just the pretty girl. "More so, I regret how stupid I am," he added at last and returned his gaze to the pirates in the bar as a fight broke out and bottle started to fly everywhere. He caught Nicolett's eyes, which were glowing demonic again and shuttered.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:55 pm

Arcania sighed softly, again glancing towards the captain and her mate. They were leaving her alone for the moment, though she knew that it would only last until they decided to leave. Of course... in the chaos that was this bar perhaps they could sneak out... Arcania quickly threw out this idea, knowing how idiotic it was. No doubt Nicolett would spot her as soon as she got up from the stool. No, she was just going to have to wait it out.

"Of course it matters," Arcania replied, though she did not really care either way. "I would agree, however you are still alive are you not? Surely that must count for something." Or else you would not have begged me to let you live, she thought, remembering that moments later he had been begging for her to be the one that killed him. Well, unless something happened to keep her from it, she would make sure to keep that promise. Better for her to do it quickly and painlessly than to have Nicolett toy with him. If it ever came to that anyway. She certainly hoped that it would not.

"We are all stupid in our own ways," the woman added softly, almost sadly in fact. "After all, I am here too am I not?" Well, no point in wallowing in regret. She had earned the pirate captain's trust and she was determined to keep it. After all, never before had she met such a strong willed woman, beside herself anyway. However when the fight broke out Arcania flinched, ducking the flying shards of glass, almost ending up in Jack's lap as the threw herself sideways, catching herself just in time. "I hate bars," she muttered, watching the crowd warily.

Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:01 am

Nicolett was getting bored of this fight. It meant she wasn't getting what she wanted. Information. Snarling to herself, Amaracuine put a paw on her shoulder and she looked up at him. He tilted his head in direction of the fight, but she shook her head. A glass came flying towards her head and she didn't flinch as it shattered above her head. The entire bar went deadly quiet again, except the man who was sniveling, the one who'd thrown it. Nicolett pushed her chair, deliberately making it scrap the floor. The man flinched. She stood up slowly and walked towards the man, her heels clicking on the wooden floor.

Jack had put his arms out to catch Arcania as she nearly jumped into his lap, of course he hadn't needed to, as she caught herself. He glanced back at the glass that was now scattered on the floor. He looked back up at the girl and sighed. "Yeah, we're all stupid in our own ways, but honestly, how much stupider can you get by working with pirates?" It was at that time he swung his head about as the bar got deadly quiet, thinking someone may have heard him, and he relaxed slightly when he saw who everyone was looking at. At least he wasn't put in any danger, just yet.

Nicolett's face was composed of only the sweetest, deadliest look possible. She walked directly up to the man and looked down on him as he sunk low in his chair. She bent down towards him and whispered in a soft voice that everyone could hear in the pin drop quiet. "Ye didn't mean it," she said "did ye?" Her eyes looked right into his as he stuttered an answer. "Nnnnoooo, mmmma'am." She smiled. "Me know ye didn't, but rules be rules, aye?" And with that, she tore into his chest with her hand and pulled his heart out, dropping it on him when he landed on the floor. She stood up and looked around the bar then. "So, what one o' ye rats be spillin' what be da biggest loot be settin' sail?" she barked at them.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:59 am

Arcania frowned, watching the fight rage on, wondering if this sort of thing happened often. Logically she thought it did, but she could not be certain. After all, she really did not spend that much time in bars, though stories had reached her ears of course. Speaking of ears... the silence that suddenly fell seemed to ring loudly in hers, as if absence of sound could make a noise itself. Arcania too went still, waiting to see what would happen, though surely she would be safe from Nicolett's wrath. As far as she knew anyway. After all, it was not her fault the fight had broken out, unless there was some strange reason she had not heard.

"I suppose," Arcania agreed, knowing that she had certainly not wanted to end up here, though she was learning new things quite rapidly. And besides, this was the first place she had really felt welcome. Well, on the ship anyway. This bar was quite inhospitable. Granted she was not really accepted as a part of the crew yet, but that made sense. Time would be needed before that happened, along with dedication on her part.

The woman unconsciously leaned on Jack for a moment as the man's heart was ripped out, vaguely startled by the sudden display of violence. But why should he not be punished when he almost struck the pirate captain? Arcania would have been angry as well, though she would not have taken it out in such a way. At least... she did not think so. Perhaps times were changing.

Realizing what she was doing, Arcania straightened, following Nicolett's gaze around the bar. "I would suggest you speak up now of your own free will before she decides to force you," the woman said, her voice quiet but carrying well in the quiet of the room. "Because, trust me, she will get the information she wants, even if you die in the process." Perhaps especially then, she added silently, certain the men in the room already knew. Talk about the power of women. Demon women to be precise, but still.

Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:52 am

Jack shivered at the display, his eyes glued on the pirate women. The demon of the seas. The siren's only fear. He swallowed hard as he looked at her. The blood dripping from her claw of a hand. He only vaguely realized that Arcania was leaning against him, and he still didn't move at all. He was terrified at the moment. Of everything. That even included the women leaning against him. And of course it was only when she moved and spoke did he snap back into reality. He licked his lips silently and stole a glance up at her before his eyes darted back to the demon captain. He forced his nerves to calm, and let his heart slowly begin to stop beating out of his chest.

Nicolett only drew her lips back into a smile. Her teeth sharp fangs in her mouth. Slowly the pirates in the bar began spilling news. New boats full of treasure leaving the harbors around Dragon's cove. The captain contemplated each, then one after another she shook her head. These were too easy. She wanted something that would offer a challenge. Finally, one pirate came forwards with a good tale. A myth of a very rare cargo being shipped. No one was sure what it was, only that the guardian dragons themselves wanted it shipped out. Nicolett thought that one over. "'Ight," she said with a curl smirk. "We be goin' a'ter it." With that said, she turned and headed towards the door. Amaracuine at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Arcania could not help grinning ferally at the sudden outpouring of information. Ah yes, this was wonderful. Nicolett was obviously in a position of serious power, and Arcania could not help but respect that. And obviously Nicolett thought just as highly of herself, seeing as she denied every offer of cargo. Except for one. Well now, if the Guardians were interested in it then clearly there was some money to be made here. Not to mention an incredible amount of danger. Then again, Arcania was more than ready for a bit of danger.

And now they were being left behind. "Come on," Arcania ordered Jack, sweeping out the door after her captain. "I am sure you have a plan for this," the woman said quietly to the pirate, keeping her head lowered slightly in deference. The display was a rare one for her, but considering Nicolett deserved it in her mind, Arcania had no problem with it. There were few people she actually respected, but this pirate captain was one of them. Funny how the world worked, considering not that long ago, she had been trying to stop the woman from burning down a town.

Speaking of... whatever had happened to that wolf dragon? Arcania glanced up at the sky warily, half expecting to see him flying around up there. Instead he suddenly appeared out of the shadows cast by the buildings, walking on her other side. "You know, I usually do not like dealing with humans," Temero growled quietly, casting Arcania and Jack a disgusted glance. "But you, I see, are not a human," he added, speaking to Nicolett now. "And I could not help overhearing about this cargo you are going after. I would be very interested to see what it contains. If, of course, you want my help." He would be going either way, that much Temero had already decided. Whether or not they wanted him along to help was a different matter entirely.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:57 pm

Jack followed after Arcania without an other word. He didn't feel much like talking anymore anyways. After all, he'd just found out they were about to head into some real danger. Worse than he was already in no doubt. He was beginning to think that he would never really be able to go home ever again. The idea of seeing the light of the next day was beginning to feel like a dream as well. He stayed close to Arcania as she went up to go talk to the captain, however, he kept a reasonable distance away. When the dragon appeared from the shadows besides them, he just about jumped out of his skin. However, he noticed neither the captain nor her first mate had shown any sign of being surprised.

"Ye be sneaky," Nicolett said in response to the dragon's appearance. "Me could be usin' skill like dat." She remained silent as she strolled forwards for a few more seconds. "Well, ye be comin' 'long even if me say no. Might as well be comin' as a part of dis trip," she finally agreed. She didn't even glance back at the wolf dragon as she sprang up into the air, her wings pushing out behind her, and she held her hand out to her ship as if calling it to them. In response the ship lurched forwards, coming closer and closer to the shore till it float above the shallows. "Shall we be headin' out?" Nicolett asked as she turned her glowing red eyes back to the group. Her two men quickly took their original row boat and hooked it back out, then climbed onto a rope that was thrown over the side. Amaraciune followed after the two of them, and Jack waited for Arcania.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:24 pm

Arcania snickered softly as Jack jumped at Temero's sudden appearance, though the wolf dragon had startled her as well. Still, she had not jumped like he had. Nicolett did not seem to be startled at all, nor did Amaraciune, which made Arcania wonder if they had been able to sense the wolf dragon in the shadows or if they simply were not scared by things anymore. She would believe both stories actually, considering all that she had seen. "Calm down pet," she said to Jack soothingly, though not so much as to be condescending. She did not want to offend him, just to perhaps make him loosen up. Still, perhaps frightened was better than wanting to revolt.

Temero nodded slightly in agreement, still struggling with the idea of working for or with her. She looked human enough to make him balk, though he knew she had to be a demon of some sort, especially with the display of her powers. "Glad that we can agree on something," the wolf dragon said with a slight nod, glaring at Arcania and Jack, tail weaving from side to side in an almost menacing manner. He was not going to attack the pair, he knew better than that if nothing else, but he could not resist being at least a little bit disapproving of the humans that he hated so much. "I am ready," he agreed, spreading his wings and flying onto the ship under his own power.
"Can you climb with your shoulder like that?" Arcania asked Jack, returning the man's gaze. Perched on the railing of the ship Temero sneered at the weak male but nonetheless offered his assistance.
"I can probably fly him up here without too much trouble," he said. "I might leave a few marks though. Claws and all you know."

Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:18 pm

Jack turned his eyes from Arcania to the rope. Surprisingly, the idea of being mauled by a wolf dragon wasn't very appealing to the man. "I'll be fine," he said, although he didn't sound so sure. Walking over to the rope, Jack gripped it with his good arm, and jumping up, he wrapped his legs around the rope as well. The muscles in his arm strained, and he gritted his teeth, but slowly, he managed to pull himself up the rope. At the top, he had excepted the help, but Amaraciune reached over and grabbing the man's shirt, he hauled him over to the deck, dropping him on his butt on the wooden flooring. Jack sat there panting to himself, and he rubbed his arm gingerly. It had been a long time since he had climbed like that.

Nicolett shook her head at the display. "Ye have quite a pet," she commented. Still, the captain was tired of waiting for everyone, and jumping into the air, her wings broke through and she levitated there. The mark of the crescent moon shone brightly on her forehead. Raising up into the air, the half demon would wait until Arcania was in the ship as well, and then she would fly above the sails and using her powers, lead the ship back out to sea. Cirlcing the top of her ship, she would land on the tallest sail and the boat would lurch with more speed into the open water. A wind that wasn't there before filled the sails as the large ship started to glow with a redish orange color giving it the illusion of being on fire. "Count down till we be makin' history," Amaraciune said crossing his arms over his chest, three tails lashing out behind him.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:46 am

"As you say," Arcania replied, watching him make his way up the rope. It was an impressive display actually, he was clearly having trouble with it but he managed to make it all the way up with no problems. Even though he required help at the top it was still better than she had expected. "Aye, it would seem so," she replied to the captain, watching as she suddenly sprouted wings and flew up onto the ship. Now that was even more impressive. That seems better than being a shapeshifter, Arcania thought as she turned into her hawk form so that she wouldn't have to climb up the rope and make a fool of herself. She was strong but she definitely didn't have the upper arm strength to be doing something like that.

She dropped onto the deck in her human guise once again, catching herself with her fingertips pressed to the boards before she promptly righted herself, used to making landings like that. Arcania tired to watch Nicolett fly over the sails, vaguely surprised when the ship went out to sea again. Demon powers certainly came in handy, especially when one was piloting a ship. They clearly had nothing to fear of the ocean, for what could it throw at them that Nicolett could not protect them from? The harshest of storms did not seem as though they would be able to harm the ship in any way. It was that realization that solidified the idea in Arcania's mind that this woman truly did deserve her respect, and Arcania became determined to give it to her.

"I cannot think of anything better to be doing," Arcania said to Amaraciune with a smirk. Temero simply rolled his eyes at the woman before looking up at Nicolett as well a little warily. He trusted her more than anyone else on the ship except for Amaraciune (who he trusted as much as he did her) simply because she wasn't totally human. If she was even human at all, she might simply be using a human appearance as a disguise. Either way he did not care. This would be an interesting ride, and he wanted to go along.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4