Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

Female Loveliness : 8
Location : In the meadow with the Cherry Blossom and the Willow Tree. ^^

Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:24 am

Akar frowned. "That's a shame, and the reason I am like I am. More people should be like me and preserve the art of chivalry. My mother would be slapping all men across the face with a the back of her hand if she saw what gentlemen became today," he said with a sigh. He easily hid the small flash of sadness in his eyes as he straightened. When he finished speaking he brushed his hair back with one hand and smiled. He kept the thoughts of his past from his mind, but he knew that if he didn't talk about it a little he would end up like Tsuna. Always so angry and ruled by her emotions. He looked around outside as he followed Rose out, letting the door shut behind them.

"That's a good question," he said as he looked around. He didn't know this place very well at all. "Depends on how hungry you are," he said curiously as he turned his attention back to Rose. His eyes moving from the streets to meet with her own. "I could call Sorrahkin and she could take us to the next town. No directions needed. She'd probably wondered there and back by now." He smirked slightly. "That mare knows where everything is on this island. It's like she was taught history of something." He chuckled lightly as he contemplated Vespira teaching Sorrahkin about the maps of Dragon's Cove. Showing her all the different ways to get around, and the different towns, and where they were. Then again... it honestly didn't seem like that far fetched of an idea now.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:22 pm

"Probably better to get something small to eat here and then find someplace a bit more. . .Guest-friendly. . .Somewhere else." Her stomach growled intermittently and she scowled. "And then again we could always go for a hunt along the way if you felt inclined to do so?" It took a moment to remember that Akar was good with a bow, hunger and poor sleeping habits were getting to her. "We'd be better off hunting as we go I think but my opinion isn't the only one that matters. Technically it's your horse we're using; I'm just along to help find your sister." She was more than happy to help him, that wasn't a problem at all. The problem came with that weird town she met him in and all that happened around there. Now, though, the issue was where to go next, and when they were eating.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:14 pm

Akar thought over the opinions that Rose had offered. "I can agree with hunting along the way. If my memory of the map is any good at all, I'd say we're close to three different places. Quinsilla, Plurith, and Racksom. I say we head to Plurith, which I believe is the closest of the three. We can keep looking there." He brought his hands to his mouth and whistled once more. It wasn't long before Sorrahkin appeared and trotted over to them. She nickered happily and pushed her head into Akar's chest. He in response rubbed her neck with his hand. "Sound like a plan?" he asked as he turned his attention from the mare back to Rose.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:47 pm

"Why do I get the idea that going to Plurith sounds like a bad idea?" she mused. "I suppose we'll go there anyway though if only for the sake of a change of scenery. Which one should be our backup in case things go sour in Plurith? Racksom maybe?" In all honesty she'd never really heard much about Plurith. She knew a fair bit more about Racksom, considering that as a child she'd seen crates of books that came from that city. She reached a gentle hand up and patted the mare's neck.

She trusted that Sorrahkin could get them to any location on the island within reason, and moved to swing her leg over the saddle. Hopefully they'd find a better place to stay the night than where they'd just been the previous day. "Should we get going, or take it easy for a bit?" It would be nice if they could just relax a bit and enjoy the day. The sun was shining and there were just a few cotton-like clouds in the sky. This was starting to look like the kind of day where she felt like just laying about and doing next to nothing.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:05 am

"Yeah, I'd say Racksom would make a good back up plan. Honestly, I think Plurith is just a small place anyways. We could probably get away with spending no more than a couple hours there and be done." Akar shrugged slightly. He pulled himself up onto Sorrahkin behind Rose, and leaned back enough to look up at the sky. Today was such a lazy day. Even the clouds didn't seem to want to move at all. "I think we can probably hang out for a bit and relax. After everything, I think taking a day and dropping off the grid sounds good. Besides, I think we all need a rest from the world." He chuckled slightly. "Or else the world needs a rest from us."

Pressing his legs against Sorrahkin's sides gently, the mare started to walk forwards and slowly pick up to a slight trot. From there, she transitioned smoothly into a canter and then a slow, steady gallop. Akar could say one thing for his travels. He was spending a hell of a lot more time on the mare's back instead of the ground. Maybe he might actually be getting the hang of this whole riding thing. That would be a change. "So, Plurith first, or rest first? I'm up for either."
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:15 pm

"We've a long distance between us and Plurith I do believe. We can just amble along day by day and not really set any serious distance deadlines. The day is far from over, so we might as well get moving in some direction or other." She wasn't really being alert or paying attention to anything in particular, rather she was laying against Sorrahkin's neck with her eyes practically shut against the bright sunny day. There was a good distance to go to get to that city, and she'd be asking along the way about it to make sure it was safe. She hadn't been there in years it seemed, but ah well travel was travel.

"Say going to Plurith isn't possible, where to then? Do we go to Racksom or Quinsilla?" Her money was on Racksom, it was more well-known and she thrived in large cities, meant there was more money to be made than in small little road-bumps like the place they'd just come from. "Wherever we end up, I will be glad to see a proper city again, lots more money to be made in places like Racksom than a place like Shallowford." Wanted lists in big cities usually meant a better payout, and more money for the same effort was always a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:17 am

Rose was right. There was a great distance between them and Plurith. So that wasn't going to work. He was quiet, listening to what Rose had to say. Even after she finished with what her thoughts were, Akar remained silent for a while. His mind was racing. A big city would work well for both of them. More places to look for his sister, and more work for Rose. So then, he had his mind made up.

"Alright Rose," he said turning Sorrahkin around and headed in the right direction. Or well, Sorrahkin did the work, but he had faith the mare knew where she was going. "To Racksom it is." He spurred Sorrahkin forwards. He really was getting better at riding now. Maybe one day he could try riding a dragon? Somehow, he didn't see that working at all. "To good hunting and good fortune."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6