HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:01 pm

Jame smiled and ran into the stream, splashing in the ankle-deep water before letting herself fall forward into the soft grass. "I like it here," she laughed, rolling over onto her back. "Places like this are my favorite." She sat up and leaned to the water. After removing her feet from the stream, she dunked her face in and took a long drink. When she was finished, she laughed again and began to squeeze the water out of her hair. She let out a long sigh, smiling pleasantly and looking at her surroundings. "Yes, definitely my favorite."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:28 am

Yes it is nice. He could agree with her there, even with her running around there was a peace to the place. "I'll build you a lean to for the night so you will be protected from the elements. Walking around the woods near the camp site he begins to collect wood and branches. It took him a little bit of time but he made a very nice lean to of branches and wood. He even cut down some pine branches and laid them down on the ground so they bowed away from the ground to make a springy mattress for her. "I think this will keep you protected for the night."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:38 am

She smiled at it, as if thinking it would smile back. "Thank you, mister. But where will you sleep?" She tilted her head slightly but didn't wait very long for an answer before crawling into the lean to and turning around in it a few times. She sighed satisfactorily to herself and settled down in the pine needles. She looked out once more. "it's getting really dark." There was a tinge of worry in her voice. "Do you want me to help you make somewhere to go to sleep, mister?"
She yawned again. Then curled up, apparently forgetting all about anything she'd just said, and started to sleep. She rubbed at the scar on her forehead once as it started to feel irritating, and then very gently, very slowly, began to glow darkly as she fell deeper into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:08 pm

"Don't worry about me I will be fine were ever I rest." Maskini had a sinking feeling he was in for a long, long night. He wondered if the girl was a little off with that way she acted and all. The hair on the back of his neck began to rise as he looked at the glowing scar. The wolf in him began to growl. Ah crap this is going to suck. Quickly he takes to the trees. Even if he shifted form up there he would find a way to get down. He just hoped that whatever he was feeling would happen after he shifted. He hoped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:11 pm

It was a dark, dreamless sleep; one that she was sure she always had. Dark, but still very loud. Whispers and growls filled her ears. Sounds that she could barely make out, animals and people, and others that were closer, some that were talking to her. We're hungry now. We're going to look for food. We want you to eat with us. We love your company.
"I love yours, too," she muttered.
Tendrils of darkness, energy or solid matter it was hard to distinguish, crawled over her form as she started to stir. It covered her arms, going over her hands and forming claws over her fingers. It tangled itself in her hair, pulling upward at her temples as if trying to form a pair of horns.
She crawled out of the shelter, moving more like a mannequin than a human. Creatures seemed to by trying to take shape, trying to pull themselves loose from her. Their voices collided as they argued, growls and words, snarls and roars deafened her as they each fought for control.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:08 pm

Maskini eye brows shot up in shock and surprise at what he saw below him. Yet it was short lived as the moon crested the horizon/ The full moons light felt like a cold kiss on his exposed skin. The warm power that caused him to go through the change enveloped him as he pulled at his cloths to keep them from ripping. He got them off just in time before fur sprouted over his body, bones reshaped themselves, and his body grew in mass. With so much time since his first change Mas had learned how to control it. So instead of the wolf form he would usually go to he progressed the change into the next step and going for the form that was a mix of both man and wolf. With strong claws digging in the tree he watches hat unravels below him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:18 pm

Her head moved, thousands of eyes using her to see the area around her. Her ears twitched. Somewhere above her, they heard the branches cracking from movement. Twigs snapped. They looked up and smiled, darkness forming a mask over her face, nearly skeletal in structure, with sharp teeth that perverted her mouth into something more sinister than it should have been.
"What is this, here?" Less a question and more of a taunt. Jame's voice was no where to be found among the myriads of speakers.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:17 am

Ah poop. Mas looked down on the twisted image that was the young girl. He slowly makes his way down the tree trying to make no noise, and not succeeding sometimes. His golden eyes reflect the moon light as his ears twitch at every sound. The sound of the myriad of voices made his hackles raise at the very sound of it. The animal in him wanted to run but the human in him wanted to make sure the child within was still there. He doubted he could save, he wasn't a priest or even very religious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:02 pm

The countless eyes never blinked as they watched his descent. Her mouth twisted into a cruel smile, more teeth than lip. A long black tongue licked at the corner of her mouth. The creature waited in plain sight. When the prey knew the hunter was there, it wasn't much use to hide. And the creature had never known prey to be able to escape. That much about the world, it knew to be fact.
Jame wished to see - she liked to see along with the others, but a clawed hand covered her eyes. A voice hissed in her ear, You know we must kill to eat. We do not wish you to witness. You know this.
She hummed her displeasure, but conceded. She knew she'd never seen kill before, and she knew she'd been told it was something she didn't want to look at. But she wished she knew who'd first told her. And she wished she knew why. It kept her friends with her, so why would it be a bad thing?
The beast shifted its weight, preparing for a strike.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:12 am

Maskini looks at the creature as she stands at the base of the tree. "Is the child within? Is she safe?" He didn't know if the creature understood him especially with him handing to talk with a muzzle instead of with a human face. It was a bitter sweet thing, not be able to communicate will in trade for the strength and everything that went with the shifter package. He just hoped that if it came time for him to run that the duality of his nature and the powers he knew lay dormant within will help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:27 am

The beast's movements were slow. Its gaze was calm and easy. It tilted its head and smiled. "We would not harm her. We would never dream of such treachery. The girl is our child." Sharp teeth bared. "One of this plane would not understand."
Jame was vaguely aware that something potentially exciting was happening. She wondered what it was. The air around her held a certain tenseness. Her friends were hungry. And they were interested in something happening on the outside. She asked again to be allowed to watch, but as usual, her request was denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   

Back to top Go down

Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2