Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

Male Loveliness : 8

Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon] Empty
PostSubject: Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon]   Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:05 pm

Falcon had been wheeling in the sky, a new set of jewels clutched within his talons. He'd thought about taking a break for a little snack, but decided he'd rather have a good pie than a fine-boned singing bird. Besides, poor lovely things needed a break every now and again. If he ate them all, there'd be no more to continue making fine-boned singing birds. He flew back to his roost, high up on one of Kaionar's tallest spires, only to find a man in it. If Falcon had eyebrows, they'd have been raised. Instead, he dropped the jewels into his nest, hitting the man and screamed, wheeling lower and lower, then tucking into a dive. He spread his wings before hitting the nest and landed gently, cocking his head at the intruder. He chwerked, and snapped at the man's fingers when he reached for anything more.

When he had the gall to turn his back, Falcon shapeshifted. "How rude, stealing a bird's baubles. You should be ashamed." He grabbed the man's cloak and tugged him back. "I should eat your liver." He, of course, was not very fond of human liver, and the screaming and blood was not his deal. He was a refined bird of prey, made so by his lovely Lady.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon]   Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:31 pm

Last time he ever took a no questions asked contract. "Scuffed it up big, Russ, 'ole boy." The half-elf muttered to himself, scaling the walls of the tall spire with ease borne of familiarity. He'd be digging himself out of debts for weeks if he had to try and earn back all those bribes he'd had to spend to keep the guards off his ass. Unless he cashed in. Which was why he was standing hundreds of feet over Kaionar right now rooting through a remarkably impressive collection of shiny things stashed in a nest high atop the spire. Russell was in the middle of sorting through what would be the easiest pieces to carry back down with him when he heard the swish of wings far too late to do anything about it. The resident of the nest had apparently returned and was intent on making him fall to his death. Russell almost overbalanced and toppled straight out of the nest the first time the falcon came for him, managing a quick save and turned abruptly to face his attacker, intent on not becoming a smudge mark on the streets far, far below.

All attempts at making a desperate grab only earned him a nicked finger and making an escape once he'd decided that the jewels weren't worth the wrath of the angry bird, he'd tried to flee. Surprise on him when he turned around at the tug of his leathers and instead of seeing a bird, there was a man. A man with no clothes on. A man standing a hundred feet over Kaionar where there had previously been no man at all and was speaking to him. "Forty gods and a pit!" Russell exclaimed, nearly losing his balance again but caught himself at the last moment and sat down hard on the ledge of the building, eyeing the newly appeared man. That's when he noticed the strange coloration around his eyes, reminiscent of the falcon he'd seen before. His eyes went wide as understand dawned on him."Holy- you're a shapeshifter, aren't you?" Carefully he started working his way to his feet, mindful of the steep drop. "Sorry, didn't know. I'll, er, just be off then."
Back to top Go down
http://seroph.deviantart.com/
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon]   Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:43 pm

Falcon tittered. That was one of the best reactions to date. He liked the colorful swearing and quickly decided this man was one of his favorites. "If you don't want to have a great fall, I suggest you remain where you are..." Falcon sauntered toward Russell and pointed down at the nest he was standing in, careless of the jewels beneath his feet. "Put back what you stole." Hands on his hips, he watched the other man with amusement, his lush lips forming a smirk. He supposed he made the other man uncomfortable, and relished in that. There was something about nakedness that made any man uncomfortable. Any but a certain Crime Lord, but that was not accounting for pigs and brutes. "I'm not going to repeat myself." He put his small, delicate foot on Russell's thigh. "I give you a shove and you end up a stain, pretty thing."
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon]   Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:04 pm

"Put back-?" he only needed on look at the ground to decide that giving up the gold was probably the best decision right then. "I s'pose you'd know everything in here, eh?" He asked, mustering his bravado and unleashed a rather convincing grin given the circumstances and him impending plummet over the edge. Plus, looking at the dizzying drop gave him an excellent excuse to not look at the unabashedly unclothed man in front of him. He deliberately searched his pockets for the handful of small trinkets that he'd managed to swipe and tossed them back into the nest as casually as he dared. "There, the shinies are back." Russell held up his empty hands and met the falcon-man's eyes, skipping looking at his middle region entirely and gave the shapeshifter what was normally considered a charming smile by the majority of the female populous. "Now, how's about that foot?" He pointed casually to the one that Falcon was threatening to shove him over the edge with.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon]   Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:08 pm

Falcon leaned down and casually tugged the man back into his nest. He circled around him and climbed up on his thighs, squatting to have a good look at him. Habit had him cock his head to both sides as he took in the man's visage. "When you climbed up here, did you ever think about how you'd get down?" Falcon straddled the man when it seemed Falcon's weight on his thighs was hurting him. "Or what would happen if you got caught? Who would tell poor little you to climb up into a falcon's nest?" He leaned close so they were nose to nose. "I have claws and a beak and I would have scared you right off the ledge were I not oh so intelligent." He smiled at the man's discomfort. "Would it be easier on you if I was female? Or would it be..." He smiled wider. "...Harder?"
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon]   Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:39 pm

Russell dared not even offer up any token of resistance, knowing that the shapeshifter could probably knock him off without a second thought and laugh at him all the way down in bird for. He most certainly would not like to have that happen. Sitting on the piles of trinkets was far from comfortable, but definitely a more stable situation than partially dangling over the ledge of the building. Having the falcon man sit on him however definitely made Russell wish for the ledge again, especially since the slight man seemed content to not even bother to pretend that he was embarrassed about his nakedness. Although by the time that Falcon was up in his face, Russell had realized something. Oh. It's one of these guys. He could handle this.

Russell tapped the shapeshifter in the hollow of his neck with a finger, pushing him back slightly so that he could focus on the man's face without going cross-eyed. "Well for starters, I thought I would go down the same way I got up. Using my hands. Unfortunately, I can't just leap off a building and grow wings." He had collected himself now, and though still refused to look anywhere but above the line of the man's shoulders had settled himself into the rather awkward situation as seamlessly as he was able. "That's a pretty impressive talent you've got there. I didn't know there were any like you in Kaionar." Idly flattery, he'd found, went a long way in the direction of getting out of tight situations, and if the shapeshifter wanted to play, then Russell could rise to the occasion. As long as it meant he could get off the building intact and not in little half-elf pieces on the ground.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon]   Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:57 pm

This poor man didn't know with whom he was dealing. "You didn't know because you were either not important enough to find out, or simply running around climbing spires." He slid his hands up Russell's chest and rested them on Russell's shoulders. "I don't grow wings, sweetling, I change my shape. Growing would imply that I am creating something from an intake of food, which is not at all what I'm doing." The ripple was almost inconceivable, but suddenly Falcon was much slimmer, slighter, and possibly that much more uncomfortable for Russell.

The breeze raised goosebumps on her soft skin and the smirk on her face was just as mischievous as it had been when Falcon was a he. "Pay attention, come now, you were playing the game just fine before I changed the rules. Adapt, dearest, it might save your life." She squeezed his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon]   Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:38 pm

"Gods above…" He whispered, watching as what was formerly a man suddenly became a woman and couldn't help his roaming eyes this time, confirming that he was in fact now all very much a she in every way. "Well that is a neat trick, now isn't it?" He tried to hold onto the image of the man on his lap but it was hard with what was now an equally naked her all over him. "If I would have known that you were up here, I would have done a lot more spire climbing." He shifted slightly, the trinkets in the bottom of the nest being one of the very few things keeping all the blood from rushing straight out of his head and tried to remember that his ultimate goal was to get off this building. One look at the curve of the shapeshifter's body however had him considering a slight detour from the plan of operations.

It was her game, and he was just stuck playing it, for better or worse. Instead of pushing her away like he had before, Russell put his hands to her hips, tracing the curve of her waist just to make sure that it was real, and not like the illusions he was used to creating. When he found that her body was indeed actually formed like that and not just a twist of the light he was overcome with a shudder that this was all very real. "Neat trick indeed. Don't suppose you could show me how to do that, hm lass?"
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon]   Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:51 pm

Falcon would normally have slapped his hands away, but she decided that perhaps she'd let him touch to confirm his suspicions. "You can't teach talent, sweetling." She booped his nose and stood, looking down at him. "I'll reward you, if you can play my game." She picked up a necklace that was of actual worth and donned it. The pendant rested right between her breasts, the jewel obnoxious and obviously expensive. "Perhaps with more than a trinket." She had one of Russell's knives in her other hand. "A game of Cat and Mouse." She pointed down with one hand. "Get out of my nest, bring nothing that isn't yours. Find me..." She tossed the knife so it landed between his legs. "Fail to play and you've left empty handed."

She fell backward off the nest and rose in the sky, a falcon.

He wheeled, watching Russell and screamed to give a little pep to his step. Once he started climbing down, Falcon dove right into someone's hanging wash, shapeshifting into that female Russell had suddenly become very slave to, and caught each line on the way down, letting the silk wrap around her. When she landed, she was looking up at him and grinning, the necklace around her neck catching the light.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon]   Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:47 pm

He blinked and she was gone. Falcon-afied and dropping out of sight at a startling rate. Retrieving his dagger, Russell very briefly considered taking something out of the nest anyway and hightailing it. Then again, he was dealing with a legitimate shapeshifter, not an illusionist like him. If he actually took anything, he had a horrible feeling that the falcon-person would hunt him down, wear any face he liked, and have a grand time of it exacting revenge. That was enough to get Russell out of the nest without anything shiny in his pockets even though his palms itched to take at least one of the baubles. With a deep breath and a heavy sigh, he started down the building.

Russell might not have been able to fly, but he could scale a wall like a spider, the talent having come in handy more times than he could count. Once on the ground he had to search the sky for the falcon only to see it falling. With a sudden spark of worry from that part of him that wasn't strictly Kaionarian in nature, Russell picked up and ran to where he saw her fall, only to come face to face with her grinning at him. Putting his hands on his hips, he shook his head. "Well lass, that was quite a show. You practice falling like that just for dramatic effect?" He grinned, walking forward to the shapeshifter and picked at a wrinkle of silk. "Seems a little late to be coverin' up now, doesn't it lass?"
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon]   Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:58 pm

She grinned wide and ran off, letting the silk come away in his hand. She disappeared around a corner and picked up some more trinkets, a belt of coins around her waist and a collar of gold. She found some see-through material and dodged the grasping hands of some drunks outside a tavern. Falcon looked over her shoulder to see Russell's eyes on her from the other end of the street. She laughed, and ran off, playing the mouse. Really, she was leading him to one of her favorite haunts. Whether she really rewarded him or robbed him blind was all up to her and how she was feeling.

Falcon missed this. It was something her mistress had taught her, and had brought them many a tale useful for blackmailing the right men.

Trapped in a dead end, alley, she turned to see Russell at the other end. "Well done, pretty." She climbed atop a stack of crates and vaulted for a second story window. "Just a little further." She disappeared inside.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon]   Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:10 pm

But damn she was fast! Russell had to use all of his skills just to keep up, only barely bothering to consider why it was that he hadn't given up yet. Sure the necklace would fetch a ridiculous price, and sure he could pretend that she couldn't turn into a man, but this was a lot of damn work. As he vaulted over a drunk that had tried to grab for Falcon and was in the midst of falling over he realized exactly why; it was the thrill of the hunt. It had been a while since he'd gone on a full-out city chase like this.

Russell grinned when they got to familiar territory. He knew these streets well and his steps came easier and his grin grew wider when she turned down what he knew was a dead end. Without pause he followed through the window, scaling the wall with a handful of well-placed steps and easily pulled himself up through the window, crouching on the ceil with his hand on the frame, looking inside. It was darker in here than the bright sunlight outside and it took a second for his eyes to adjust to the dimmer interior. Carefully he stepped off the ledge of the window into the room, looking around and listening for the sound of her footsteps.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon]   Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:16 pm

She draped the silk over his head and tugged him through the window, laughing as he cursed. "Very good, sweetling." She'd seated herself on the edge of a rather large and comfortable looking bed. The room was dark on purpose, most of the drapes drawn. Candles lined most of the available tablespace, save for the vanity. This was a noblewoman's haunt, some place she could go to have her lovers discreetly. Falcon was sure her mistress wouldn't mind her having a bit of fun with some riff-raff in it.

"I believe you came for the jewels. I'm not going to just hand it to you." Where was the fun in that? The man looked exhilarated, predatory, it was a good look on any man. In the dusky room, it wasn't so easy to feast one's eyes on her form, shadows playing against her skin, cloaking her from his searching gaze. "Afraid? Not you, sweet."
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon]   Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:43 pm

His natural reaction to being pulled through the window was defensive, his hands going to his weapons and prepared to fight, but when he saw it was only the shapeshifter he relaxed, an easy smile crossing his face. "Well, nobody expects to just get that sort of handout." Russell's tone was decidedly mischievous and he reached forward to touch the piece of jewelry, having no qualms about having to touch her in the process and lifted the amulet by a hair off her skin. "Sometimes they expect they can take it though." He tugged on the amulet only enough to pull her a step closer, his other hand skimming the smooth surface of her hip. "What do you say lass? Feeling generous today?" He knew he was playing a dangerous game. He might have been armed, but she was quick as a whip and had already proven that she could take his weapons without his notice. But that just made it all the more exciting, a continuation of the chase.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon]   Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:52 pm

His belt hit the floor with a resounding thump, Falcon dancing out of the way. "Generous? I don't know." Her own belt of coins hit the floor, much more musical. The easiest way to get a man vulnerable was to get him naked. He had nothing but his own two hands to defend him. If he was the naughty sort, he didn't even have that. Falcon couldn't count the number of men she'd tied to the bed, only to abscond with all their valuables. Of course, only after she had her way with them. It didn't do to leave a man too angry, he was likely to seek revenge.

She was on the other side of the bed, smiling at Russell and beckoned him with a crooked finger. "No shirt, no boots." He could keep the gloves on, and she liked the feel of a man through his breeches. If there wasn't a little barrier between them, then the game was far too easy.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon]   Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:06 am

Instead of being surprised he chuckled when his belt hit the floor, carefully picking it up with the toe of his boot and folded it over neatly before setting it back down. "Something tells me you've done this before." Many, many times, most probably. His shirt was easy enough to strip off, though as he did he made sure to cover the burn on his side with a layer of illusion, drawing from what slim amount of light there was to be available. He didn't know how well her eyesight was in the dark. He'd heard the expression "eyes like a hawk" before, but didn't know if it applied to Falcons as well. Either way, no one wanted to see that sort of thing, so he simply hid it, as naturally as breathing. The shirt ended up folded on top of his belt, but the boots were another matter entirely and required a bit of finagling, so he used the opportunity to try and find out what he was getting himself into. Because he was definitely getting into something, and the shapeshifter held all the cards in this game. "This place yours? Or are you borrowing it for a spell?" He looked up with a twitch of a smile, setting his boots aside. "And what're you doing all the way over there, lass? Afraid of a little thief?"
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon]   Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:11 am

Falcon could see in the dark rather well, but it had nothing to do with being a falcon or having eyes like a hawk. She just tended to use her abilities to her benefit, and having owl-eyes in this dusky room was preferable. Besides, it wasn't like the man could tell, her eyes had been dark from the start. "This room belongs to a friend, and she, of course, wouldn't mind my using it." She grinned at him and rested her elbows on the mattress, cupping her chin in her hands. "I'm not afraid of a thief, I'm playing a game. What man likes to be handed his prey? You've been on the chase, now you just have to catch me." She couldn't see right through his illusions, but she knew his skin was wrong. There was something magical about him, she'd noticed when she'd pinned him before. He was wrong but that wrongness wasn't a threat, so she took no issue.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon]   Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:10 am

A friend. He wondered what sort. Obviously, the kind that could not only afford a little home away from home, but could pay to keep it secret, too. So somebody important? Well, he'd better make this good if he did "catch" her. Russell could only hope that she wasn't the type to keep souvenirs of people she'd taken to bed, although since he didn't have anything particularly shiny on hand there was the hope that his stuff wouldn't be worth her notice or time. Gods, he didn't want to have to run through Kaionar naked. Again.

Then there was the issue of actually catching her. The thought occurred to him to simply try leaping over the bed to see if he could scare her into a corner. Then again, maybe he could use a little trick of his own. He gathered the light surrounding him, copying it so that his perfect duplicate grinned and leaped forward onto the bed straight at the shapeshifting woman, leaving him unseeable simply because the light that had been illuminating him was literally running away without him. He took off for the side of the bed however, directing the sounds of his footsteps under the illusion of him now in mid-leap from the bed and rounded on the shapeshifter in an attempt to catch her when she tried running from the him on the bed.

Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon]   Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:25 am

She jumped across the bed as Russell leaped across, but someone brushed her ankle and she could have sworn he was just landing on the other side of the bed. When she turned to look, there were two men and for a second she thought she was in danger. Falcon was ready to shapeshift and fly the hell out of there, but the other man seemed to disappear and it was apparent that he'd never been real. "Oh, I see... you're magic." She grinned. "Cheating with magic, how Kaionarian of you." She grabbed the sheet and threw it over his head, then tackled him to the floor. "I think I've won this game." She knew that what was underneath her was real, but she wondered how much of him was a lie. "I think there's some issues between us though... you're one man, yes?" She just needed to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon]   Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:49 am

His illusion rejoined his body, the brief trick coming to an end when the light he'd projected finally caught up with him in a lapse of magic. Unfortunately he'd lost the element of surprise and the shapeshifter in one go, but he was amused by her statement that he'd cheated. "No such thing as cheating in love and war, lass." He puffed and batted at the sheet over his head, ineffectually trying to get it off his head to no avail. However he could feel her very clearly on the other side of the thin sheet, so didn't struggle too hard. "Strictly speaking, yes." He replied with humor in his voice, wriggling once more to see if he could leverage her off, possibly turning the situation around. He'd been in worse scrapes by far, but if letting her win resulted in more fun activities than running about the room half-dressed, then he was game. "It's just a bit of a trick. You've got yours, and I've got mine. I'm only one physical body, lass. Of that I can promise."
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon]   Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:03 am

She pulled the sheet from over his head and kissed him. "Mmm you kiss like you're familiar with a soft mouth." Falcon liked her men to be experienced. She pulled the sheet lower so she could feel his skin and could quite clearly feel the burns. It didn't bother her, she'd had sex with worse, and she'd had sex with better, but what mattered was performance, and she'd laughed all kinds of men out of her bed. She squeezed his chest and slid her nails down his skin, leaving fresh weals in their wake, leaning forward to bite at his neck.

Falcon enjoyed sex, it was a novel concept, having sex for pleasure. As a falcon, he learned mating was for offspring, and that was how life worked. A mate, eating, nesting, mating and chicks. The human way was so much more involved, so intricate, so varied. Falcon could lose himself in sensation, and his ability to shapeshift and change his gender had gone a long way in opening up his mind to different kinds of pleasure and pain, which were two sides of the same coin.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon]   Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:25 am

He woke up with one arm hanging off the bed and his other arm wrapped around Falcon's shoulder, her head resting against the plane of his chest. With barely a conscious thought he masked the scar across the bridge of his nose, but did nothing else. He'd lost his hold on the magic bit by bit as the night wore on and he had to concentrate more on keeping up with the surprisingly adept shapeshifter. If the scars didn't bother her, then he didn't care to hide them. It was a nuisance really, using up that much magic in one go. Absently he traced the curve of her shoulder with his fingers and looked around the room, surprised to see a neatly folded piece of paper next to his head. Blinking he took the paper and unfolded it as silently as he could with only one hand available and read the fine hand print inside. He would have laughed, but it probably would have woken up his sleeping companion, so he settled for a breathy chuckle and refolded the paper. Well, if running through half of Kaionar and pleasing a very demanding shapeshifter was all it took to get his hands on what was going to turn out to be his get out of jail ticket, then he was going to start climbing spires more often. Now to escape with the goods. That was going to be a little difficult with her draped over him like this.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon]   Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:39 am

Falcon murmured when Russell moved and curled closer to him. She was warm, content and thoroughly satisfied. She'd written the note when Russell had passed out last night, deciding he didn't deserve his things stolen. Keeping up with her was a commendable act, and she thought he should be rewarded. She opened her eyes when he tried to ease her off of his chest. Falcon yawned and wrapped her arms around him, squeezing. "Have to be somewhere, I suppose? Such is the nature of business. You were good last night." She rolled off of him and snuggled under the covers, looking up at him. "Is that your real face?" She'd supposed she'd seen it last night, but she couldn't be sure. The man was definitely guilty of illusory shapeshifting. She hadn't asked his name yet, though she didn't need call it out in bed. She'd ended up calling him lover or baby, which was, apparently just fine for him. Falcon didn't need to know the names of her lovers to know them.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon]   Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:27 pm

He stilled when he felt her move, knowing he was caught and simply waited for whatever was to happen next, relieved when the shape shifter didn't get angry that he was trying to sneak away. Gingerly he propped himself up on his elbows, locating his pile of clothes quickly and mentally heaved a sigh of relief to see that he wasn't going to be making his escape in the buff and looked down at the shapeshifting woman's face. Not for the first time did it occur to him that he had no idea what her name was, but then again, she hadn't asked for his either. Names were an arbitrary matter at best; he had enough of them to know. "No." He replied simply with a playful grin and sat up fully, stretching his shoulders and flexing the arm that had held Falcon for the better part of the morning to loosen his muscles. "But it's as close to real as anyone's seen in a good long time, lass." He slid his legs off the bed, testing their worthiness before attempting to stand in the effort to find where his pants had gotten off to. They unfortunately had not made it to the neatly stacked pile of folded clothes. "I haven't had fun like that in a while. We should do this again." And he wasn't just talking about the sex, though that had definitely been a large part of his suggestion. It was the chase and the game that'd he'd enjoyed as well.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon]   Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:09 pm

Falcon noted that she'd have to move her nest. She rippled and was a he once more, finding his form much more comfortable because it was just a bit more natural to him. "Of course, and maybe we could do the fun stuff." He grinned at Russell. "What, you didn't think that was out of any bag of tricks did you?" He slipped on the man's shirt, which fit him like a tunic and cinched it with that belt of coins he'd taken off earlier. "No no, sweet. I'm much more interesting than that, but I figured I'd let you have your fun, didn't want to scare you away with anything too crazy." He grabbed a knife from Russell's belt and was leaning on the windowsill as he watched the man locate his pants and tug them on. "Hopefully I can see your real face, after all, you've seen mine..." He cocked his head when Russell noticed him and grinned wide. "I can't go running around in the buff either. Naked women are fine in Kaionar, naked men get catcalled, and I'm hungry for some good food... it was really nice playing with you. I'll find you if I want to play again." He climbed up on the sill, keeping Russell in his field of vision. "Mmm you're all bitten up and bruised." He gestured at Russell's neck and chest, decorated with blossoming bruises. "It's a good look."

He jumped down from the windowsill and disappeared down the alley and into the main street. He would definitely find Russell again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon]   Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illusory Shapeshifting [Russ n Falcon]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next