Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Monty
Admin
Monty

Female Loveliness : 11

Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:13 am

As Jeaj foot came down upon her back, she used her power once more and so she faded away slightly. causing Jeaj's foot to not affect her at all and for it to simply go straight through her. She jumped side-ways, well out of the way as a lightning blast was shot at him. Quickly, she became herself again and looked straight towards the dragon whom she remembered from the cave. "You don't have to do this," she said. "You'll only get hurt." Vitreasa couldn't bare to see other dragons getting hurt because of her.

Back to top Go down
https://dragonscove.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:50 pm

Jaej frowned, looking at this odd dragon that just appeared. This was a little more of a challenge. But he could meet it, and beat it as well. He therefore slouched over, beginning to again fuse energ throughout himself, again boosting his own power.......... He knew he would need it But with such strength as Cybaria had came weaknesses. Which already he had picked out from her very nature. He grinned as Cybaria snarled. "Fear not. Im not afraid to get hurt like most are." She said, her body sparking and making loud noises, indeed her charged up and ready for action. She had as much power as Vitreasa at the time..... but the only bbad thing was that...she was electric. Her weaknesses were huge.........
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:15 am

Vitreasa only nodded, for she had a few tricks still up her sleave. But where was Silverwing? She had best not think about it, he would arrive when he did, but she only hoped it would be soon. Simply because she knew just the two of them couldn'r defeat Jeaj on their own. Stepping back a bit, she lowered her head, creating a small energy-ball in her mouth of the colour purple. It quickly began to grow, 'alright.' She thought, 'if thats how you want to be, Jeaj...' Throwing her head forwards, the energy ball was sent flying forwards, abut half the sze of the monster himself. It sruck him hard on the second mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:22 pm

As the blast Careened at Jaej, Cybaria added to it, lightning surrounding the energy Vitreasa had fired at JAej now. Jaej screeched and he flew downward, crashing hard itno the ground.......it seemed he was gone...until suddenly a screaming noise seemed to go off. Then an extremely large beam was seen screaming toward them both. Cybaria yelled in surprise and moved out of the way just in time. Indeed it moved quickly, and no force was spared in it........JAej himself flew back up to them. "Its gonna take more than that......" He said to htem......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:17 pm

Vitreas also, moved out of the way just in time. "And its going to take more than that to get rid of me." Vitreasa retorted, indeed, she wouldn't give up that easily. She looked at Jeaj and snorted as if to say: 'give me your best shot.' She then closed her eyes and began to focus her energy. infront of her, a large purple ball of energy began to form witht eh diameter of one metre. She stood there and waited, waiting for Jeaj to make his next move...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:10 pm

Jaej chuckled, her taunt meaning nothing to hoim realy. But as, she wanted to see more..she was going to see it. "Fine. You want, you shal recieve......." He told her, flexing himself down again. "rrrrRRRRGGGHHHH...." His body began shifting again, this time growing.and growig...and doing that some more. Heads, tails, and arms sprouted from him, so many it was tough to count them indeed. He was now huge, his body an eerie red color, and black. The colors pulsated, and a huge ruby sat in the middle of his chest. He was dragonlike now as well, though he had no legs or wings. He had no less than 100 arms and 80 heads. All of them glared at the two dragoness, some of the arms holding huge weapons indeed. Sheer power seemed to emanate from this being...... "Ill give you power....." He told them, growling deeply...... Cybaria blinked.... this thing was huge......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:26 pm

Vitreasa lost concentration as Jeaj changed form, and so the energy-ball she was building disappeared. She looked up towards it and gulped. But she had a way with words and showed no fear in them. "Is that it?" She teased, giving off a slight smile, but it soon dissappeared as the sheer height of him terrified her. Meanwhile, Silverwing was almost at the place where Jeaj, Cybaria and Vitreasa stood., Sandy upon his back and leaning forwards. The wind brushed against his scales and he was determined to stop Jeaj. he had a plan, oh yes,he had a plan...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:51 pm

JAej flexed his many arms and tails, leering down at his opponents. "All I got? Youve yet to see what I shall do." He said, his voice sort of spectral yet it brought chills to the spine. He inhaled with all his heads, and suddenly 12 arms swung forth, and 14 tails, ending in huge, dangerous stingers, dripping with poison. He lashed with these and the swords in the arms, His size masked his speed, with was like kightning. He struck Cybaria quickly.... as she flew back, one of the heads blasted at her, hitting her directly in the chest. A block of ice surrunded her, freezing her...she fell to the ground and was still in her encasing....

Kevv sighed, standing up. "Tis about time for me to go....." He said softly He sighed, not truly wanting to go. He knew no joy would come to him doing this But he reasoned...he would find happiness in helping others, as he always did at the times he helped. He casted, opening the portal before him, to get to where Jaej was Kevv could feel his energy easily..... "He should learn to hide....." KEvv said softly, brushing silver hair from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:50 pm

Vitreasa could only watch as Cybaria was frozen before he eyes. There was nothing she could do but dould only hope it didn't happen to her either. Standing her ground, she looked up, the fire burning in her eyes. "Go on then. Take your best shot!" Vitreasa knew exactly what she was doing, and she could only stand there and brace herself. She only hoped that it was the right time, then if not. it could all go horribly wrong...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:45 pm

Jaej chuckled gently. "Now I know you dont want that...." He said "But your going to get it anyway....." His heads all looked at her. All 80 heads shot very large beams from their eyes, all of them drected at Vitreasa....... indeed nothing to mess with. If these hit the ground, they could destroy the place. Jaej didnt care. He wasnt on the ground. Plus he would warp away before the destruction....... indeed many plans for such things. The heat from the rays seared the air, making waves of heat roll all over the place......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:05 pm

Vitreasa concentrated hard on the beams of energy and light getting shot towards her. Now was the time to show Jeaj what she was made of, now was the time time to show him that she wasn't messing about. As the first few rays came towards her, she dodged them perfectly, but the next few came, then more, then more, coming faster and faster. Many were different sizes, this caused her to jump about over the forest floor and dodge them at different angles. But this was only the beginning as she awaited the large one from jeaj's mouth coming towards her. She had to dodge this one. But just as she was about to move, an explosion on the ground from the other smaller ones caused the forest floor to un-earth itslef slightly. Vitreasa got her foot caught in a certain bit of the ground and fell to the floor. The light coming straight towards her. She pulled at her leg to try and break free, but alas, she couldn't. She could only stare at the large beam of light coming straight towards her at an incredble speed.

All of a sudden, a blur of blue light came infront of her and seemed to reflect the light and the rest of the smaller one back to Jeaj. As it stopped infront of her, she realised it was Silverwing using his shield. Upon his back was Sandy, clutching her necklase that was the same colour as her dragon and helping him out. Silverwing flapped his wings and landed softly upon the ground next to Vitreasa, the shield disappearing as he did so. "You okay?" he asked, greeting Vitreasa who seemed shocked. "You just saved my life." This made him laugh, "oh, I'm sure you could have survived a small blsat like that." He teased. Sandy on his back laughed, "Hey Vitreasa, looks like you have youself in a bit of a pickle."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:13 pm

Jaej growled a little. Tere were more showing up now...he was attracting alot of attention. He sighed...he guessed this would be the endgame after all. "So... you all decide to show yourselves at once. Makes it more fun for me to play with you......" He told them. The ruby embedded in his chest glowed. Suddenly a ray scraped across the ground at their feet. Another suddenly coming at them at their heads, them wide, made to cut through scale and flesh cleanly. His tails came up behind him, and suddenly opened up. They shot dollops of acidic poison everywhere at the dragons, aiming to take them down Jaej was...... he was beginning to show some of his true extent....
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:23 am

Silverwing and Vitreasa both reared as the ray came at the ground, then they ducked as the tail swipe came for their heads, only just dodging it. Sandy too, had to duck down extremely low on her dragons back incase she got hit. This thing was fast. Silverwing produced his shield around himself as the poison came towards him. It took alot of energy out of him, for afterall, no dragon could produce something to protect him just with a snap of their claws. The posion seemed to bounce off the shield and onto the floor, disappearing as it hit the earth. Vitreasa on the other hand, had already used up quite a bit of energy, dodgint the strikes before and even from a few blasts that had struck her previousley before Silverwing had got here. Sshe attempted to make her purple shield. But it flickered slightly and could only stop a few drops of poison. After that, the shield itself completely disappeared and was thrown back by the force of when a drop of poison hit her. This posion wasn't to 'poison' a creature as such, but to simply harm the victim. As Vitreasa was thrown back, the drop that had hit her left hind leg began to sizzle as it burnt the scales. She yelped as she hit fell against the ground backwards after she was blown backwards by such force. She could hear the hissing of the posion on her scales as it began to come closer to her flesh. She snorted with the pain as she felt the very substance attack at her so visciousley. But straight after that, another one was shot straight towards her. She couldn't stand up or move from the pain on her back leg. She could only brace herself for the hit. But just before it was about to hit her, Silverwing jumped infront of the way, his shield still up and preventing it from hitting her.

Last edited by Monty on Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:19 pm

Jaej roared, all his head tilting back in this screechy cry of demise. He leered at the pair...... "Indeed your effort I must admire! Ive not seen a pair fight like you in a long time! Valiant, brave and out for protecting each other. But Ill teach you why I need none of that!" Jaje shouted The earth beneath him began to shake as the sheer force he was summoning from himself radiated. Indeed he prepared a nice sized wave.....he ewas simply going to level this whole place. Why not? He had ripped the ground all up already from the last beams he did.......... He charged it, then suddenly the wave was unleashed....the chaotic wave rolled toward them and the earth beneath them, going to wipe it from this place forever......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:41 pm

"Are you alright?" Silverwing asked, quickly rushing over to the side of Vitreasa, Sandy still on his back. He also got rid of his shield once the poison had stopped flying. Vitreasa winced slightly at the pain, she looked towards her wounded leg and sighed. "I guess so," she muttered. Silverwing then helped her to her feet beside him and turned to look at Jeaj and listened to his comment. The watched as the beam of energy was shot towards them. But thankfully, the power of a Guardian Dragon was immense, so they always had a trick up their sleeve. 'You thinking what I'm thinking?' Silverwing said to Vitreasa through her mind, who nodded. Opening their mouths at the same time, they sent a blast of flames towards the light coming ever closer. The blue flames from Silverwing and the purple flames from vitreasa inter-twined with one another and created another more powerful blast. Once they hit that of Jeaj's, there was a big explosion, causing dust and bits of earth to fly everywhere.

Last edited by Monty on Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:54 pm

There was one bad thing about that wave they blocked...it was only a distraction. The real beam came out of the smog, it was huge and red. It crackled through the air, and suddenly black hands came from the ground. They all whacked Silverwing, pushing him right into the gargantuan beam of Dark energy, Jaej laughing madly. "I was hoping I would actually take damage, and have something to work for in this form of mine! But you cant bring me down! No one can, not now! Ive gained too much power!" He shouted, the trees cracking and breaking, him gathering his energy quickly......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:20 pm

As the dust cleared, Vitreasa and Silverwing were both horrified to see yet another blast come towards them, too fast to dodge or even to counter. But Silverwing couldn't have dodged it anyway, as he was so brutilly pushed forwards into the beam. Sandy had however, thankfully been knocked off Silverwing's back by the hands of darkness and therefore didn't get hit. But she was so forcefully smacked across the face and she hit the ground hard. She stood up and at the same time screamed with Vitreasa, "Silverwing! No!" There was a huge, red blast as the beam struck Silverwing's body. There was nothing the two of them could have done. But simply stay there and watch, Sandy's eyes glistened as they filled up with tears as her dragon whom she loved was blasted right infront of her. When the beam had cleared, Silverwing's body fell upon the ground, unmoving helpless. Sandy rushed to his side and knelt down, the tears trickling down her face. Vitreasa too, fought the pain on her hind leg and came to Silverwing's side. She nuzzled his cheek and snorted. "Silverwing..." Sandy sobbed, pushing against his body as if to wake him up. But he still lay there, his body looked bruised and battered. His eyes closed and not moving.

Until suddenly, he stirred, his eyes flickering open and blinking madly. "Ughh..." he mumttered as his eyes finally opened. Seeing Sandy crying before him and Vitreasa looking at him, both their faces full of fear. "SILVERWING!" Sandy and Vitreasa called out, never feeling so relieved in their lives. "Are you okay?" Sandy asked, looking him over intently. Silverwing raised his eyebrows as he remembered evrything that had happened...him fighting, then getting so harmfully pushed into Jeaj's beam. Then after that, all he felt was pain and then darkness as he passed out. He snorted, still lying upon the floor, but just glad that Vitreasa and Sandy were safe. Already, there were bruises as to where he had been pushed so hard by the hands in the ground. Even on Sandy's face where she had been smacked was red and sore.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:49 pm

Jaej laughed again, harshy indeed. "Awww, touching..so much care for him. Well alas, its the las tthing you get to care bout!" He shouted, and yet another beam streamed for them, like a meteor...but this time, a portal opened in its path. The humanlike being came out of the thing, and struck the blast with his sword, the golden blade alight....the blast went right back at Jaej, slamming into him. "WHAAAT!?" Jaej roared....looking down at KEvv. "YOU!?! DAMN YOU!? ILL HAVE YOUR HEAD THIS TIME!" He shouted. Kevv stayed completely silent, ready....... He was in no mood to take Jaejs' crap......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:10 am

As another beam came towards the three, Vitreasa limped over the front of Silverwing and stood infront of him. She spread her wings out as if to shield him, to make the beam hit her and not him. "Vi, no!" Sandy called, but she knew vitreasa had her min made up. However, they were all shocked when the beam was reflected back to Jeaj and hit him. And there stood Kevv, the strangest human they had ever seen. The purple dragon lowered her wings because she knew there was no need for it now after ithe beam had been reflected back to Jeaj. All three of them were silent, merely staring in shock at Kevv. Until Sandy decided to speak.

"C'mon," she mumbled, trying not to make too much of a noise. She attempted to help SIlverwing to his feet, for afterall, there was no point in lying down injured when there was a deadly fight going on. Vitreasa too, helped the blue Guardian Dragon to his feet. Silverwing yelped a little at the pain as he stood up. Thankfully, Vitreasa was there to catch his weight. Once this was done, Sandy threw her arms around his neck. 'I'm glad your alright.' She told him in his head. es, only Guardian Dragons and yiang dragons had telepathy, but so did their riders.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:57 pm

Kevv glared up at Jaejs' many heas, no fear in the gaze at all. "Heh..you never did change...... this time Ill have to knock you down." Kevv told him. "I want to see you try now Kevv..... High Elder or not, Ill see to it you are slain." Jaej told him. "Better hope you can hold to that comment." Kevv told him, suddenly moving to the side. There was such a confusion of legs, tail, and a blurred movement it was hard to tell what was actually happening at the time. But a roar suddenly rang out...... Kevv shifted, from his humanlike form to his Dragon form. The slender silver dodged weapons and stingers like he did this everyday, making quick bites at the arms as they flew by, to damage them so he couldnt swing any longer....

The block of ice shook heavily. Finally it broke....... Cybaria growled a little, but then shivered heavily. She was very cold, that not good for a dragon at all. "Darn it....." She said softly, seeing the others. She began to walk to them, hivering heavily as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:29 pm

Silverwing attempted a smile through his pain at Sandy, 'thanks,' he said back to her through her mind. But they suddenly looked towards Cybaria as she broke free of the ice. "You alright?" Vitreasa asked, completely ignoring the fight between Kevv and jeaj. It was apparent that they had met before, and Kevv looked like he could handle it. If they tried to help, they feared they would only get in the way. Watching the electrical dragon come towards them, Silverwing sighed, "did he get you too?" Looking from her to the shattered up block of ice.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:42 pm

Cybaria shivered, hearing Silverwing just barely. "Y-y-y-yeah..." she said to him, teeth chattering a little as she came over to them and sat down. "But...ill b-b-be okay in a few Im sure....." She told him, looking them over. "Are-are you all okay?" She asked, not wanting them all to be hurt, that would be a little terrible. But then she heard a huge explosion, seeing another fighting Jaej...and keeping up too. "Oh wow.....how is that Dragon doing that?" She muttered. She had never seen a dragon moving that fast...but suddenly Kevv changed again, becoming Kevvx...... The draconianlike beast was now in the fray fast too, no slack given, no rest.......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:54 pm

Silverwing blew out some blue flames onto a twig and let it burn near Cybaria, hoping to warm her up a little. hearing her question, hesighed. "I guess I'm alright..." he mumbled, looking at the bruises upon his body. He had two on the same hind leg, three on his back, one on his tail, one on his neck and three on his front. Sandy too, was a little bruised and Vitreasa,stayed silent. Though the wound on her hind leg was compltely visble. "How about you?" He asked, before nodding. "They aren't from this world, neither of them. So it wouldonly be ormal for them to keep up with one another. But i just wish they would take it somewhere else..."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:03 pm

Cybaria smiled a little, feeling the warm flames beside her. She was truly thankful of those indeed...... "Well.....Im sure youll all be alright...." She said. "I think you all got lucky.." She told them. The fighting pair suddenly vansihed.......for about five minutes.....then suddenly a portal opened, and an explosion sounded, one lone being flying out of it. No, it was not Jaej either...... it was Kevv. Humanlike again. He floated in the air, looking a little battered, but fine otherwise. "I could almost make a career of this....." He muttered, shaking his head. He hated haivng to kill... he hated to even fight, but alas, it had to happen...... Kevv looked down a tthe ones on the ground, sighing, debating on going down to them.....
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:12 pm

Vitreasa nodded, then spoke to Silverwing in her head. ''It's my fault you got hurt...' for afterall, if she hadn;'t have asked him to come, then he or Sandy wouldn't have gotten hurt in the first place. Silverwing sighed, 'how is it your fault?' Bitreasa didn't reply to the question but looked up towards kevv. "Done yet?" She mumbled, half talking to herself. Sandy rubbed her sore cheek that had been hit from the hands of darkness and then too, looked up at Kevv. Silverwng, joinging their gaze, hoping that the fight was over and so that he could get out of the scene and hopefully get himself some help from his wounds.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next