Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cato----Wise Eagle lands. (Human-ish)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Cato----Wise Eagle  lands. (Human-ish) Empty
PostSubject: Cato----Wise Eagle lands. (Human-ish)   Cato----Wise Eagle  lands. (Human-ish) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:47 pm

Name: Cato Aquila usually called Cato
Picture :
Spoiler:
Hood up.
Spoiler:
Hood down.
Spoiler:
werewolf form
Type Of Person: Dragon Slayer
Relation To Any Dragons: None in particular.
Likes/Dislikes: Like killing things / a good fight. Dislikes being infected and not having a cure.
Description: Long silvery hair, brown eye,s muscular, tan. Master at swordsmanship, archery, and capable hunter.
Background: Cato was the first born of a SR General and a Priestess of some now forgotten Surahian goddess. He follows in his fathers foot step, commanding legions in the Rebellion. He had first made a trip the Dragon's Cove before the war to gather information. That was how he first knew about Zartear.

One day he and his horse, Argento were travelling from one town to another and was attacked by a large beast. He didn't know it at the time but it had infected him. Later Cato discovered the beast was a werewolf, and the only way he was told to keep the change from happening was to drink dragon's blood to keep the animal appeased. If he doesn't the change could happen instantly.

When not spying he is out dragon slaying and trying to keep the beast at bay. The more jobs he took the more renown and experiance he gained. With the unique way he took down the dragons, he caught the eye of Zartear and over time working with the man he became one of Zartear's generals. While time passed Cato still needed to kill dragons for the dragon's blood that was already in his veins he needed to keep the beast within him fed. One must wonder if the dragon's blood would have any positive effects to his human body. It took a while for body to adapt not only to the infection but the dragon's blood.

His strength and other pysical attributes, as well as healing. It wasn't an instant healing but better then most humans.

Beware the golden eyes.

Last edited by Nyx on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:08 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Cato----Wise Eagle  lands. (Human-ish) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cato----Wise Eagle lands. (Human-ish)   Cato----Wise Eagle  lands. (Human-ish) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:30 pm

Name: Argento
Picture:
Cato----Wise Eagle  lands. (Human-ish) Argento
Size:16 hands high
Coat: Jet black
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

Cato----Wise Eagle lands. (Human-ish)
Page 1 of 1