Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Storm clouds a gathering...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Storm clouds a gathering... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm clouds a gathering...   Storm clouds a gathering... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:27 am

Freya angles towards the cave as she rocks from side to side on htre wind. Once Rilos was out of the way of the cave enterance Freya closes her wings and dives to the front of the cave. Just before the ground meets up with her she opens her wings. They scoop at the air as she back wings as she lands and walks into the cave. She sniffs the air and gets a soft hint of roses in the musky stagnant air. She looks around as her eye adjust to the dim light of the cave as the world outsides draken as the strom clouds pass infornt of the sun.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 69

PostSubject: Re: Storm clouds a gathering...   Storm clouds a gathering... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:38 pm

Rilos only looked up from the glittering walls as his remaining light from the caveway was blocked by the figure of Freya swooping in out of the wind. Only now did he breath the words,
"Look at this!"
He turned his eyes back to the walls, captured by their beauty.

((Sorry, WB.))
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Storm clouds a gathering...   Storm clouds a gathering... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:34 pm

(Smile)

"Yes it is niice isn't it." Freya walks nto the cave a faint smell of roses but she did not see where Lucien was. Shrugging it off she goes deeper ito the cave. Twin columns of fumes drift up tot he ceiling of the cave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Rolling darkness   Storm clouds a gathering... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:47 pm

*The thunder claped as the sky seemed to tear itself apart with thrashing winds and the lightning ripped through the darkness. The storm seemed as if it were angery with its own exsistance with the severity of it it was almost unnatural. In the instance of one bright flash of lightning a man could be seen right at the waters edge dressed in all black. His long dark hair wipping about his face as the shin high buckle boots pressed deeply into the sand as he took the first step inland. He seemd unfazed by the storm as if he didnt even realize there was a storm going on around him. His boots pressed deeply into the wet sand making deep impressions of the tread on his boots only to be washed away by the pounding rain a moment later. His dark brown eyes peared through the darkness as it were daylight as he headed in land. Never having been there before he moved towards a goal that only he knew what the end would be.*
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Storm clouds a gathering...   Storm clouds a gathering... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:52 pm

Freya gets and uneasy feeling run chills down her spin stopping she looks around. Letting her ears listen to the ragin weather outside and the semi silence from the caves depths. Snorting she jets out the fumes that constanly leek from her nose slits. Finding a nice grotto in the wall of the cave she coils up hoping her pale green and grey scales will blend into the rocks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storm clouds a gathering...   Storm clouds a gathering... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:13 am

*His boots dug deep into the wet sand as he walked away from the shore and towards the lan d that spread out before him. His eyes scowering the dark horizion as he looked for something. He walked slowly as if there was no rush to get any where even though the storm was pounding around him.*
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Storm clouds a gathering...   Storm clouds a gathering... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:38 am

Rilos moved along the walls of the cave slowly, watching the patterns of colours as he moved, entranced. When he neared the cave entrance and the lashing rain, he blinked twice, startled by the ferocious weather outside. Cold air whipped over his scaled hide, and he backed away from the entrance, his claws scraping gently along the floor as he pulled his paws back. Through a flash of bright lightning, he could have sworn he could see a figure moving through the landscape...
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Storm clouds a gathering...   Storm clouds a gathering... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:56 am

Freya yawn her mouth opened wide. Rising up she stretches her neck and tail. Walking to the center of the cave she arches her back like a cat stretching after a long nap. Extending her wings to get the ache out of them. Freya's claws click on the floor as she moves to the enterence to stand beside Rilos. "What is wrong?" Freya's pale green eyes scan the storm ravaging landscape. She can feel a soft cold spray coating her face and neck as she looks out of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Storm clouds a gathering...   Storm clouds a gathering... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:55 pm

"Just...Saw something...Out in the storm...Moving..."

Rilos slid onto his belly, a pensive look on his face. Who would want to stay out in this howling gale? His head cocked to one side as he watched the entrance to the cave, waiting for another flash of light. Unconciously he stretched his back legs out to one side on the sandy soil as he waited, still and unmoving at the cave's entrance.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storm clouds a gathering...   Storm clouds a gathering... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:45 am

*As the lightning flashes again He stood at the entrance to the cave barely out of the weather. The water cascading down behind him. His eyes scanned the cave as he stood motionless watching the darkness as if it spoke to him. He did not move only stood it was if he were waiting.*
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Storm clouds a gathering...   Storm clouds a gathering... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:10 am

A strange scent wafts past Freya's nose. "It seems another wants out of the storm. The lightning flashes giving any who where looking in a sudden flash of her standing by the cave wall. Two twin tendrils of fume roll out of her nose. As she exhales the fumes move quicker out of her nose instead of the lazy way they do. Freya take two tenitive steps closer to the new comer. Closing the gap of distance between them so she may see him better.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Storm clouds a gathering...   Storm clouds a gathering... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:40 pm

Rilos slowly rose to his feet as the lightning flashed a figure in the cave entrance, moving backwards towards the wall of the cave. The dark, dripping figure gave off an unnerving feel, and brought the cold air in from the outside with him. Out of the corner of his eye he could hardly see the other human in the cave with himself and Freya, and wondered what was interesting him so.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Storm clouds a gathering...   Storm clouds a gathering... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:27 am

Freya watches as the lightning flashs ad the figure is gone fro the cave mouth. Stepping intot he light she looks at where Rilos is. "Strange the strom is creating things that are not there now." Freya looks at the cave mouth one more time. "Come let us go deeper into the caves where it is dry and we can wait out this tempest." SHe turns and walks deeper into the caves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storm clouds a gathering...   Storm clouds a gathering... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storm clouds a gathering...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2