Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage

things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:46 am

Robina and Violet sighed in relif and they lowered thier bows and answered the boy who just ask them who they were. They said "our names are Robina, Violet and Mystic Flame. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:06 am

"Which one is Robina, which one is Violet and which one is Mystic Flame?" he asked confused and then extended his hand to the two ladies. "You can call me Hikaru" the boy said while smiling. "Soliera" the dragon now said not even thinking anyone would care anyway, her eyes scanned over all of them.

((Lol I am going to make Hikaru Soliera's rider later))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:09 am

Her tail and strong legs were clinging on the trees. She was watching the fight and she wanted to know what it was about but she didn't want to get seen untill it was the best moment to show herself. Her scales were glimmering in the sunlight coming through the leaves of the tree she was on. She looked like a dragon made out of candy. Even though she was a live dragon not to get eaten. Her Name: Blossom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:15 am

Robina and Violet smiled. Violet said "I'm Violet. Nice to meet you Hikaru and Soliera." Robina said "I'm Robina. Nice to meet you Hikaru and Soliera" and Mystic Flame in a small rumble " and I'm Mystic Flame. Nice to meet you Hikaru and Soliera."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:31 am

Hikaru nodded with an artifical smiled and banged his fist into the tree in cokmlete confusion as he wondered if they were either robots or aliens. They seemed to say completly the same thing as the other except their name. His head red in anger and puzzlement at their species..

"Hikaru!" Kaoru shouted as he hit his HUMAN fist at the tree trunk. "Are you hurt?" she soon continued.

Hikaru then looked at his fist and reliased its pain, he retrieved it from the tree and held it in pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:10 am

Violet and Robina looked at each other and asked "Apple now do you want to go to the castle or stay here?" Mystic Flame sniffed the air she smelt and unfamilar smell she let a low growl. Blossom relized she had been smelt she jumped for the branch she was on and jumped to the top of the tree and jumped over to another tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:29 am

Apple nodded then turned his head to the lost and isscolated Sun dragon. "Want to come too?" he asked her.

"Sure" she repiled with a smile feeling more welcome.

Hikaru soon turned around while still holding his fist in his hand, "So why is everyone retreatring to the castle... is it a place of safety?" he asked the group with Kaoru nearby him, she was leaning against a tree sighing that such a day finally came to an end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:14 am

Robina and Violet smiled and said "yeah it is kind of." Mystic Flame said "you go off I'll meet you at the castle, I'm going to look around." Robina and Violet siled and said "ok but don't be long Mystic." They ran off towards the castle. Mystic Flame sniffed the air again and let out a small growl. Blossom lost her grip on the branch from the growl and fell to the ground. Just before she hit the ground she spread her little wings and landed perfectly on the ground and asked "why did you do that?" Mystic Flame spun around to the voice and answered "Because I knew something or someone was spying on us. You must be the thing I smelt. Who are you and What are you? Blossom smiled and said "ok I'm a Candy Dragon and my name is Blossom. Who are you? What are you?" Mystic Flame replied "My name is Mystic Flame and I'm a Rein Dragon." Blossom said "nice to meet you Mystic Flame." Mystic Flame said "Nice to meet you to. Do you want to vcome to the castle with me?" Blossom smiled and said "sure so I can meet those two elves that were with you." Mystic Flame asked "do you want a ride or are you right walking?" Blossom smiled and said "I'll have ride becasue then I can hide."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:41 am

(Hey Emeraida one time want to have a one on one with our new dragons?)

Apple and Soliera both examined the candy dragon but Apple was the one who sniffed it. "I am Apple" the green spearment soon greeted then padded to Mystic Flame's side. "When shall we leave?" he asked her while his neon green eyes turned to her.

The sun dragon turned to Kaoru but the girl stepped back scared of what it might be thinking about, whether to eat her or not. Soliera laughed, "Do not fear, I will not hurt you just like the way you did not hurt me...I can take you two to the castle if you wish..." she then repiled, her voice had its own melody.

"Thank you" Kaoru smiled and climbed up, extending a hand to Hikaru who already was half asleep. He smiled and grabbed on to be pulled onto the dragon's back. With that the dragon spreaded its wings and rose up into the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:25 am

(that will be fun)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:28 am

Ooc: Lol I can rp my Winter dragon and call just call her the winter dragon until her name is decided
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:30 am

Blossom smiled and said "nice to meet you Apple. My name is Blossom." Mystic Flame smiled and said "we could go now Apple, Robina and Violet have already gone to the castle. Blossom jump onto my back." Blossom did just that and said "lets go to the castle." Then she hid behind Mystic Flame's ears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:32 am

(Cool idea and I'll roleplay Icestorm and maybe Blossom. I'll make another rider up for Icestorm's rider because Blossom is the size of a normal possom.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:44 am

Ooc: What should it be about? Lol it can be summer and my dragon can be making things as if it is winter then the others can find what is going wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:51 am

(Good idea Cold)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12