Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a flame in the dark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

Female Loveliness : 1

a flame in  the dark Empty
PostSubject: a flame in the dark   a flame in  the dark Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:53 pm

rules- these should be known ^^

setting- a small forest. At the edge a small flame burns sending a trail up into the stary night sky.

plot-a small forest. At the edge a small flame burns sending a trail up into the stary night sky. who's there? What are they doing so far from a city? (pretty much anything goes^^)
Back to top Go down
http://dc-graphics.weebly.com
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: a flame in the dark   a flame in  the dark Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:39 am

Kono circled high above the flame was curiouse. He flapped his large wings that went along with his huge size. He cocked his head and banked closer to the groun until he saw the shadow on one side of the fire. He shook his head fhe flame was barely the size of his paw. why should he worry. he beggan banking again the silouhette reminded him of a male human.

A glint of an arrow tip appeared as the flame lept with a night breeze. Kono flapped up again before banking the last few feet to the ground amongst the shelter of trees. he tucked his wings close to his body and hunched his shoulders lowering himself like a cat.

Suddenly a second girl whizzed past kono. she had floppy furry ears and a dragon like tail. he couldn't tell but she also had clawed, bare feet. She didn't even notice him as she ran towards the fire carrying a small bundle in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 69

PostSubject: Re: a flame in the dark   a flame in  the dark Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:37 pm

Frightened eyes peered from around an obscure bush, blinking with curiousity at the small fire before him. Zack held the rough bark of the bush he curled around as his head swivelled from one side, watching the busy pair that dashed forth carrying wood and quietly exchanging a word or two if they crossed paths.

Zack curled further around the bush's trunk, slipping forwards into the leaves that concealed his hiding place on the ground and causing them to rustle. He held his breath for a moment, one fang sliding over a paper lip in anxiety-would his hiding place be discovered?
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: a flame in the dark   a flame in  the dark Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:18 pm

Saria(the girl) looked up quizically but shrugged and went back to bouncing around the small fire busying herself. She wore a slevless shirt and capri's, though the proper color couldn't be determined against the flame. She giggled when the man made a joke, closing her blue eyes.

Kono looked towards the leaves and slid silently( an amazing feat given his size ^^) over till he was behind the bushes. he then loward again scottching closer to the leavs curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a flame in the dark   a flame in  the dark Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:12 pm

A black hawk with blood red wings was circling above the forest, it's eyes raving the horisont and made a dive, folding it's wings back into it's body. The bird cried out as it flew past the trees, lower to the forest ground then any hawk could come. The moon light caught one of the feathers, and it lit up abit, before the hawk flew past, coming to and halt and landing on a lone branch above the fireplace were the creatures were gathered around. It regarded them with pirecing yellow eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: a flame in the dark   a flame in  the dark Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:29 pm

Zack blinked with frightened eyes, sliding backwards into the bush again, rustling the leaves more as they moved back into their original position. He felt eyes upon him, and his muzzle drooped. He twisted around, looking over one shoulder to look into the eyes of a much larger dragon.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: a flame in the dark   a flame in  the dark Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:14 am

Kono cocked his head in a curiosity, but also being cautious asking in his glance, "what are you doing here?"

saria huffed in irritation as the bushes rustled again. She stompped over and stuck her head through, at once her tail and ears shot up in suprise but she quickly lowered them, announcing to the guy by the fire she'd be right back, she slid through the bushes causing them to rustle. she held her breath just waiting for one of the dragons to notice her because she made so much noise.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: a flame in the dark   a flame in  the dark Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:05 pm

"Umm... Hunting?" Zack squeaked with a gulp. He had only just answered before his head whipped back the opposite way, looking at the feet of the now enquiring girl, and her appearing face as she bent to look below the bushes' leaves. He gave another, even higher squeak and shot upwards through the bush, twisting through the leaves upwards, before bursting from the top and driving downwards with his wings and propelling himself into the sky, a cream speck against the green leaves of the trees. When he reached some of the first branches, he slowed and curled himself around one, looking down at the ground where the dragon and girl had found him.

Last edited by Rogue on Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: a flame in the dark   a flame in  the dark Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:44 pm

Kono smirked supressing a laugh, the girl was too dragonic for him to worry about her he just thought the little dragons reaction was funny.
Saria lowered her tail, "Sorry little one." She looked up curiously ears lowering slightly hurt.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: a flame in the dark   a flame in  the dark Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:10 pm

Zack looked down from his perch, trembling ever so slightly in delayed shock. He blinked with wide blackened eyes, his four head fans wavering as moved them to make himself look bigger than he was. Finally he deemed the girl less of a theat after some thought, and fluttered down slightly to a lower branch below him, still watching for any sudden movements that might bring him to harm.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: a flame in the dark   a flame in  the dark Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:57 am

akira watched zack curiosly she raised her hand e permenting, to see weather Zack would come down. Not turning away from her current activity she beggan to speak, "My names Saria." She spoke simply.

"I'm Kono." Kono announced settling down a quietly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: a flame in the dark   a flame in  the dark Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:41 am

Taking flight without a word, Zack fluttered down onto the bush where he had hidden before, his head flaps flaring as he used them to steer himself down towards te ground without scraping himself or crashing- a skill he had yet to master perfectly. His nose wrinkled back as the slight wind sent the smoke from the fire in his direction, warm and enticing in it's charcoal smell. Zack veered away from it as he landed, not wanting to charr his wings more than the sooty layer he now wore. His paws tightened across a twig as he balanced, reaching out to a leaf on the bush to pull at it and rip it to shreds with his teeth.

As he settled down, less afraid now of the dragonic figure of Saria, he watched the fire, his enemy, from a distance and quietly introduced himself as "Zack, paper dragon". As the wind sent the flames and smoke of the fire his direction again, he blinked through a film of tears brought on by the smoke, to rid his eyes of the sting, all the while continuing to rip his leaf to many tiny pieces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a flame in the dark   a flame in  the dark Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:47 am

What's that?
The crimson ribbon of scales and sinew soaring high above the reach of the black smoke gradually began its descent, the dragon tilting its keen nose down towards the base of the flame, catching the mingled scents of dragons, paper, and of course, fire. Reiko snorted in barely hidden disgust as the smoke entered his nostrils, nearly dislodging the small rider clinging to the limited space between his horns as he sneezed.
Careful!
Shenn's sharp yap echoed painfully in the dragon's conscience, but he paid no heed to the warning as Reiko darted into the trees, pulling up just in time before his scales brushed the tips of the leaves, the downdraft he created rustling the canopy.
There they circled, Reiko's body resembling a revolving, shimmering ring dashed with a line of yellow fur, straining their senses to pick up any sign of life below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a flame in the dark   a flame in  the dark Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:45 am

Glinting blue eyes flickered around the forest, the veined green leafs withered in and out in the slight breeze that fluttered in and out of his lungs that extended and shrunk constantly. How could he wind up in a place like this?
Azal muttered some words to himself, Azal, wasn't his real name. The boy's real name was actually Mihael, but no one had to know that, right?
Azal's glance flickered down, his gothic clothes were warm and seemed like a liquid like substance, before quickly hardening to his body. "Good, lava proof clothes." Azal snickered to himself, somewhat strutting down the dirty path, only to the intense smell of fire to flow into his nose. Azal's senses had increased for smoke around six times, he could smell fire, lava or a volcano from a mile away. Azal's nose screwed in, before quickly and swiftly changing direction from his walking, pushing his thin body through the prickling bushes. His eyes soon laid upon the glinting look of a girl, and dragon.
His eyes gave a quick roll for no apparent reason.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: a flame in the dark   a flame in  the dark Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:40 am

Saria nodded, "Nice to meet you." She flicked her ears pleased.
As she felt an un6sual gust of wind from above she looked up to see the red dragon.
The man had looked up as well an arrow hanging loosly from the sinew of his bow. Saria chuckled to herself, "Always so protective." she commented to herself
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: a flame in the dark   a flame in  the dark Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:40 pm

Zack creaked his head up after Saria, sqeaking in a similar fashion to earlier as he saw the large bulk of Reiko circling the clearing. His sensitive, fire-tuned nostrils told him that this dragon could toast him like a crisp before he could whip away, and before he was noticed (he hoped) he rushed upwards in a flurry of movement to the relative safety of the tree above, the green leaves concealing him from above effectively. His head fans flared away, his wings echoing the motion as he settled himself and looked around the clearing once again from his new position. The leaf he had been shredding was still in his paws, and he let it fall to the floor, looking up as the greenery touched the ground. His gaze hovered over the bushes opposite for a moment, narrowing as he though he saw movement, but dismissing the thought and returning his eyes to the sky through his now-limited vision.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: a flame in the dark   a flame in  the dark Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:31 pm

Saria chuckled at Zack's reaction then turned her head around. The hooded man was standing now. Saria chuckled, "I'll be right back." She dashed between the bushes tail flicking and tugged on the mans cloak. He spun around his soft grey eyes slightly confused. she whispered in his ear and his head shot up towards the bushes in suprise. The sudden movement caused his hood to fly back revealing large ears like Saria's but they were silver in color. He dropped his arrow slightly but then quickly gripped it and occupied himself with the dragon above.

Kono shrank back slightly as the man looked his way. He looked to Zack, "What do you think she told him?" He curled his tail between his wings trying to make himself smaller so he didn't make as much noise.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: a flame in the dark   a flame in  the dark Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:31 pm

"I wouldn't know." He replied, speaking his thought bluntly, before falling silent once again to look with reproachful eyes at the sky. He shrunk against the trunk of the tree he now resided in, trying to melt into the shadows and become unnoticed. He had a sinking feeling that he wouldn't be camflaged very well, but what with his petite size, he might not be seen for quite a while.

With interest, he watched the commotion that Saria had caused with her companion, his head cocking to one side as silvered ears were revealed from under his cloak. Things this day were getting more and more interesting!
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: a flame in the dark   a flame in  the dark Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:11 pm

Kono smirked, "I guess so. he watched Zack trying to form his paper white self into the dark brown trunk of the tree.

Saria flicked her ears. looking up at the sky. She flicked her tail and cocked her head. She lifted her arm and waved enthusiasticely Her tail curled and she raised to teh toes of her feet. "Hi! Whats up?!" she asked her eyes sparkling ing the flame light.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: a flame in the dark   a flame in  the dark Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:28 pm

((I don't really know what to add to this, as Zack's waiting for Reiko to do something... Sorry.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a flame in the dark   a flame in  the dark Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a flame in the dark
Page 1 of 1