Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rocket /|\ You won't stop me.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monty
Admin
Monty

Female Loveliness : 11

Rocket /|\ You won't stop me. Empty
PostSubject: Rocket /| You won't stop me.   Rocket /|\ You won't stop me. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:48 pm

Rocket

Name:
Rocket

Picture:
Look down.

Wing Span:
Non

Size:In-between “Medium Red Dragon” and “Large Red Dragon”.

Type Of Dragon:
Top-heavy Dragon.

Relation To Any Non-Dragon:

Rocket only has two relations to any non-dragon characters. Non of which, he would like to meet again. Well, he probably would, but not in a nice way. The only reason he would want to meet them again would be to kill them, kill them both. These two humans are Zartear and May-Rah. ‘If, you could call them humans anyway - especially the man. Some blood-thirsty, death-obsessed slayer who has it out for him’. When someone says his name, that’s what flashes through Rocket’s mind constantly – just insults that show how much hatred he has for that man. Is it even possible to hate someone so much? May-Rah on the other hand, he doesn’t hate as much. No, of cause he does. But if he could wish death upon any one of them, then it would be Zartear, without a doubt.

Likes/Dislikes:

Yes, we all know that Rocket that holds a huge amount of hate, but that’s obviously for slayers, Zar and May. Everything else, he hasn’t a problem with. Below, are his likes and dislikes:

Dislikes: Slayers, Zartear, May-Rah,

The reason Rocket hasn’t got many likes or dislikes, is simply because he hasn’t had a lot of interaction with others. Afterall, he only knows two humans (which he hates) and his grandfather. But then again, he has never met his grandfather. So obviously, he wants to, seeing as though he’s the only relation that Rocket has who is still alive. Normally, he spends his days alone, but it’s not as if he will avoid conversation with other dragons. Yes, he speaks to them, but not as much as the ones with riders. Why? Because he’s always wanted to have a rider, be a mount for someone he can trust. Nevertheless, he has no wings, and therefore cannot fly. So he considers himself as being a useless mount to others. Which isn’t true, since it’s not as if horses these days are the fastest way of travel. Dragon’s running on foot aren’t exactly slow.

Description:

Colour-wise, Rocket is purple and yellow – that’s all. He is covered in many shades of purple, and one shade of light yellow on his under-belly. The darkest colour upon him is the spikes that run from his head, through his spine and down to the end of his tail. Normally, dragons have spikes that are relatively the same size. This is where Rocket stands out, because on his head, are three large spikes, and on the end of his tail, are three large spikes. The rest of them are small and practically the same as any other dragons’. However, on the seventh “small spike down”, there is a small chip in the bone. This injury goes back five years, when he got into a fight with another dragon in attempt to help his father. However, the last thing he remembers was seeing the enemy and his dad go head-to-head in a battle, before he fell unconscious on the floor. Unconscious from a blow upon the head and a bite on one of his spikes. This attack came from one of the enemy’s allies which was strong enough to bite through bone. After that, Rocket woke up to find his dad gasping for his last breaths and himself lucky to escape with his life. Even to this day, he remembers the last few words that were spoken to him by his beloved father. “Never give up and you’ll never be alone.”

Other:

Moving on from Rocket’s description, the only history that’s worth remembering was how his father died, how he got the chip and the battle between him, Zartear and May-Rah. Well, of course he remembers other things, but they aren’t as important to him than others that have happened in his life so far.
Aside from everything that has happened to him, Rocket has the same amount of will power and courage than any other dragon – if not, more. So what, his relatives are all dead (except from one), so what if he has no friends as such, you don’t need them to live you life. You don’t need them to make your life worthwhile and enjoy it. Yes, it would be nice to have them, but they aren’t necessary. As much as he desperately wants them, he understands that if he never gets what he wants, that it doesn’t mean he has to live the rest of his life in the shadows. Rocket is fully made up of hope and the sheer power to never give up – like his father told him. He can’t let go of the one thing he has and forget it – the memory and last words. Even after all of the bad things that has happened to him in the past few years, it’s only made him more determined to live life to the best. So no, he isn’t evil, but you couldn’t class him as good either, since he’s only just travelled to the island. So he is still known as a stranger to others. All except two.

Lyrics

The disappointed faces of your peers
Oh oh oh
Take a look at me 'cause I could not care at all
Do or die
You’ll never make me
Because the world will never take my (heart)
Go and try; you’ll never break me
We want it all, we want to play this (part)
I won’t explain, or say I’m sorry
I’m unashamed, I’m gonna show my (scar)
Give a cheer, for all the broken
Listen here, because it’s who we are
I'm just a man; I'm not a hero
Just a boy, whose meant to sing this (song)
I
Don't
Care

We'll carry on
We'll carry on
And though you're dead and gone believe me
Your memory will carry on
We'll carry on
And though your broken and defeated
Your weary widow marches on
Do or die
You’ll never make me
Because the world will never take my (heart)
Go and try; you’ll never break me
We want it all, we want to play this (part)
I won’t explain, or say I’m sorry
I’m unashamed, I’m gonna show my (scar)
Give a cheer, for all the broken
Listen here, because it’s who we are
Just a boy, who had to sing this (song)
I'm just a man; I'm not a hero)
We'll carry on
We'll carry on
We'll carry on
We'll carry on
We'll carry on

And what's he gonna do to me that I haven't already seen?
You'll never stop me; you know it's everything to me

We'll never stop
Cause we're only getting better
We're not making this up
So just write another letter
I'll be fine
Alive again, another day, I'm not afraid to get over
We'll never stop
Cause we're only getting better, I'll be fine

I've been better seen a brighter side of life
But any friend of the failure's a friend of mine
Bones shatter, baby don't go out this time

So what's another Stan who's not a fan a million miles away?
And what's he gonna do to me that I haven't already seen?
You'll never stop me; you know it's everything to me

We'll never stop
We're not making this up
I'll be fine
We'll never stop
Ill be fine
You were everything to me

We'll never stop
We're not making this up
I'll be fine
We'll never stop
Alive again
Another day
A way to get over
Alive again
Another day
A way to get over

We do it in the dark, with smiles on our faces.
We're dropped and well concealed in secret places. (Woah.)
We're dropped and well concealed in secret places.
We don't fight fair.
(We don't fight fair.)
We don't fight fair.
We don't fight fair.
We don't fight fair.

We're dropped and well concealed in secret places. (Woah.)
We don't fight fair.
With smiles on our faces.
We don't fight fair
(Don't pretend you ever forgot about me.)
We don't fight fair.
(Don't pretend you ever forgot about me.)
We don't fight fair.

Back to top Go down
https://dragonscove.darkbb.com

Rocket /|\ You won't stop me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Section (Ooc) :: Dragon Caves-
Jump to: