Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 25

Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan   Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:21 am

"Three?" He asked, with the slightest hint of wonder. He didn't wait for the were cat's answer, turning a corner that he figured would not lead to a main road, but hopefully one that was slightly larger than the small space they had to transverse at the moment. He looked up at the bird shadowing them, inwardly grateful that he had someone looking out for him. It had been many long lonely years since he'd had someone to watch his back, and even though he was sure that this was just a temporary arrangement, he was grateful.

Initially, he had slowed his run a little so that the girl following him could keep up, but upon discovering that she could keep up with him just fine, he placed no such inhibitors on himself any longer and ran at his normal pace. He looked at the girl over his shoulder when she mentioned not knowing his name, and had to recall that though his Voices had extracted hers, they hadn't given names in return. "Vannelson SelDakhoven." He replied shortly, taking another turn in the winding passages between the houses. "Or just Vann. The rest is a mouthful."

His intended path took them to another road that was wider than the cramped alley ways they had been hiding in. They were far enough from the Inn now that the streets were uninhibited by crowds of angry drunks, but that was little condolence to Vann, who knew that it would only be a matter of time before he was ratted out again somehow. That angry group who had spotted him were sure to come find him here, as they always seemed to. "Well Mira, I just want to let you know that I'm sorry for dragging you into this mess in advance." He said, looking up and down the street, trying to figure out which way to turn next. He didn't have a lot of time to decide, he knew, but heading in the wrong direction would be far more dangerous than taking a moment to breathe and head the right way instead.
Back to top Go down
http://seroph.deviantart.com/
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

Female Loveliness : 8
Location : In the meadow with the Cherry Blossom and the Willow Tree. ^^

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan   Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:30 pm

She smiled at his surprise. She supposed her breed weren’t ones to open themselves to humans. She was different than most in her race anyways. She was definitely one of a kind in personality, as far as she knew. Then again, when had she last run into anyone of her kind? Not in a long time… She shook herself out of her thoughts feeling the gratefulness he felt. It sort of shocked her. She hadn’t ever been close enough to human to sense emotions before. Though, she decided to keep her knowledge of his feelings to herself.

“Vann, hm? Nice to meet you.”

She followed his corner rounding easily, never missing a beat, or even tripping. Honestly, a cat reflex in a human was very helpful, but she had to be careful most days. For unless the human knew she was a werecat, she would have to hide it. She looked around, the smell of burning wood was only just masking the scent of beer that still hung in the air from before, but then… why was it getting closer?

Once again pulled out of her thoughts, this time by his voice she blinked looking around. Two ways to go, left or right? Was that why the scent was getting closer? She turned her head towards him first. His apology was nice, but she really didn’t mind the excitement. Grafe was enjoying himself, even with the danger, and well, she was slightly enjoying herself too, even if she hated humans, but Vann wasn’t so bad. He was definitely not that bad for a human, perhaps it was the fact that he had the voices in his head that kept her curiosity so easily, though.

“Don’t be sorry,” she said simply. “I could leave anytime, and in my third form, they wouldn’t be able to touch, or get to close.” She spoke with an air of malevolence and also amusement.

“Mira, you guys have a group of people looking for you on your left, I’d take the right path, easier to avoid the people.”
“Thank you Grafe,” Mira thought to her feathered friend.

“Let’s go right,” Mira said looking down from Grafe and back towards Vann. “We got company on our left.”
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan   Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:42 am

Vann didn't stop for long to contemplate the irony of a "nice to meet you" this late in the game; he had far more important things on his mind then musing about social standards. Nor did he muse on her lack of tripping, as far as he was concerned, the wimpy women that couldn't transverse a perfectly straight and level piece of ground at full speed without falling on their faces were pretty much worthless as traveling companions and to society in general. As prior experience had taught him, having the ability to run away, and quickly, was one of the finer points of being able to keep your head attached to your shoulders.

He glanced quickly to the left, but as expected, was not able to see the people supposedly coming this way. "Alright." He grunted, heading of on the right of the fork. "It's good to hear that you have some way to escape already in mind. Hanging out with me, you'll probably need it eventually." This was not a joke, and he meant it seriously, but there was a hint of laughter in his voice, knowing just how incredibly true his statement was. Call it the laughter of someone whose partially insane... and you'd probably be right, in his case.

As they ran, the smell of smoke finally reached Vann's much less sensitive nose on a gust of chill wind. He looked up in the direction of the scent, and came to what seemed like a very abrupt halt, his eyes glued to the horizon. "Oh no..." Vann whispered, watching as columns of oily black and gray clouds rose into the sky, accompanied by the dancing of embers that marked a massive fire brewing somewhere a few streets over. "The Inn... the fire must have jumped houses..."
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan   Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:35 pm

Mira smiled and shrugged. Her sharp teeth glittering in her mouth. “If I need to run, I will, but this is more amusing at the moment.” She giggled lightly, looking up again as Grafe made a dive at something, soared back up, and went back to circling, holding something in his claw. Mira rolled her eyes reminding Grafe to keep quiet as he was about to let out a call of victory.

Mira easily started running again; staying to Vann’s right, and just behind him. She was watching the street ahead, keeping her link with Grafe open and strong, and doing a search around for anyone Grafe couldn’t see who might come out of the houses. Nope… the street was almost deserted… That was odd, and disturbed her. She almost ran into Vann, but her reflexes took over, and she stopped a few inches from hitting him in the back.

As she listened to his words, she took a few steps back away from him. Her eyes narrowed watching the smoke in the sky. Grafe had been staying clear of it, any time he strayed too far towards it, he’d dived out of it, then back into the sky. It just occurred to her that he’d had no idea the village had been burning behind them. She strained her ears expanding her mind farther than she’d ever tried until she touched a few of the men over near the fire. Her body shivered along with the man’s’ as he comforted his wife and their child. Through his eyes others were throwing buckets of water onto the fire.

Pulling out, she turned her attention to Vann. Walking up beside him she gave him a sideways look, cocking her head. “So?” she asked curiously. “It has been. If the drunken morons hadn’t been stupid enough to start it, they wouldn’t have this problem.” Her lack of caring gave her an indifferent tone of voice. “It’s their own problem, let them deal with it. You need to get out of here.”

Grafe circled above his voice broke into Mira’s head watching them. “Why did you stop?”

“I didn’t Vann did,” Mira said still watching the human confused.

“Those people who were behind you are heading towards the Inn, and the fire. Want me to follow them?”

“No, stick around here for now. Until he decides on what he’s doing. Humans are an interesting breed, Grafe. Very interesting…”
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan   Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:40 pm

Vann tore his eyes away from the rolling columns of smoke, feeling something within himself stir that wasn’t at all pleasant. He rubbed his eyes, as if trying to clear the scene from his memory before turning to look down at the girl who had been running at his side, nodding once to the skyline without looking at it. “Don’t get me wrong, I don’t care that they’ve set the place on fire. I agree that it’s a shame that they had to be so stupid about it, and that it’s really not my problem to deal with.” His thought wasn’t finished, and he began walking in the opposite direction of the fire, no longer concerned that he was going to be tracked down for being a murderer. That mob of angry brutes had more things to worry about now that the town was quickly catching fire, the carnival mood completely gone.

He kept his eyes to the ground, raising one hand to massage at his temples in an effort to stave away the rising headache that he felt coming on. Things were getting real bad, real quick. “However, you’ve seen what it is that I’ve got in my head. Once those damn spirits start speaking to me, I have no choice but to obey them.” Vann paused, and picked up the pace of his walk a little bit, heading resolutely out of town. “There is… another one, stronger than all the rest… I hardly ever have to deal with her just because her personality but the fire…” His eyes turned once more toward those rising smoke pillars, unable to stop himself from the act. The sight immediately sent a lance of pain streaking through his head like lightning, and he winced with the force of it, the voices in his head going strangely silent, but moving around now at a fevered pace. Was it already too late? “The fire brings her to the surface. And when this one gets loose, nobody is safe unless I’m dead… Not even you, Mira. I thought I’d let you know ahead of time, just in case. If I draw my blade, you very well may be my next target.”

His face was grim with the weight of reality, his last words not meant as a threat at all, but as a warning. He rather liked Mira. She could stand his presence even though she knew about the voices, and better yet, she didn’t find it something to be terrified, as many others would. Perhaps it was just a trait of her race to not be frightened by the unusual? Whatever it was, he would probably feel the slightest bit of guilt after waking up from a murderous stupor and finding the cat girl dead. Though, she did say that she had a third form that made her untouchable… Perhaps, instead of ending her life, he would finally find himself at the end of his? Strangely enough, that was a thought just reassuring enough for him to ignore his rising headache and pick up the pace again. “You’re right. I do need to just get out of here.”
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan   Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:50 am

Mira watched him as he went on about the town. She kept her eyes on him, focused only on him. She guessed the way that he acted was just his human nature, but as he spoke, she could tell there was something more behind it. Her eyes glanced up at the smoke real quickly, and then darted around for a second before returning to Vann. She really didn’t like just standing here while the humans were looking for them. But then again… the way his words sounded, she wasn’t going to make a big deal out of it.

Mira kept still, when he turned to look at her. She kept her face composed as he talked on. When he moved, she kept just behind him. Keeping pace no matter how fast he moved. It was simple and easy for her. It would turn out that keeping a composed face was good, for as he went on talking, she could feel the worry he felt. The fire was causing him worry. She found that slightly amusing, but as he went on to speak about the other voice, she couldn’t help but draw her teeth back. She didn’t like the sound of that, and from the side babble in Grafe’s head she was ignoring, he didn’t either. But yet, what did she care? Technically, she could care less about humans all together, but this one, Vann, he was interesting, and the only one she’d ever had intention to stick around near.

She kept quiet as he was. Moving with him, but she dropped just a little back behind him. She was thinking to herself, keeping Grafe out of her train of thought as he moved silently through the air above them. She sighed slightly, relaxing her facial expression, pursing her lips together to keep from snarling at the thoughts that went through her mind. She wasn’t going to admit it, but there were three thoughts she really hated to think about. One was the thought of him being under their control so violently. The thought they could control him so much. Two was the thought of having to protect herself from him. She rather liked him as well, as she knew he liked her, as much as a human might. She didn’t mean harm to humans, and unless in self defense, she kept out of their warfare and fighting, but still… she knew she would have to if it came to that. The last thought was confusing to her. She’d never been too close to a human before, so this thought was puzzling. The thought of him dead angered her, though she wasn’t sure why she cared? Contemplating these thoughts, she hardly heard what he said next.

“Mira?!”

The werecat blinked back into reality as the falcon’s voice practically shrieked into her head. She looked up at him. “What?” she thought back to him.

“Company, coming from behind,” he warned. “A women, coming up fast, she’s looking for help. Just thought I’d let you know.”

“HELP!”

The cry pulled Mira’s eyes off of Grafe above, while she kept just behind Vann, and she glanced back at the women who was running frantically around behind them, knocking on doors as she passed, trying desperately to find anyone who would be willing to help her.

“Please! Help me!” her voice called from behind them again.

Mira sighed. “Vann’s move,” she thought to Grafe. “I’m just here for the fun, and the run. He’s the human who’s running the show. Thank’s Grafe,” she added.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan   Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:20 pm

So lost in his own train of thought, Vann hadn’t noticed the woman’s approach, and her presence was only realized when that pathetic cry for help pierced the fog of thought that surrounded his brain. As he turned to see who it was he caught sight of the flames again and realized with a sort of dull certainty that he was functioning on borrowed time now. An insidious whisper was rising within him and he knew all too well that in the span of a few minuets this woman would be running in the other direction screaming for help. He could already feel his hands itching to get a handle on his sword, the bloodlust rising and falling like the tide within him.

If Mira were to enter his consciousness now, she would only have been able to detect the fleeting essence of him, falling before a black tide of hatred and anger that was the spirit he had spoke of before. Of all the Voices that resided in his head, this one was the least frequently outspoken, but all the more dangerous for it, raising her head to the scent of blood only when it was tinged with the smoke of a raging fire. Her presence promised only destruction and the other voices shrank from her, falling silent and moving aside. Perhaps they feared her too, and it was rightly so.

Hand on the hilt of his sword; Vann affected a lazy stance, looking entirely at ease as a dangerous sort of calm settled over his mind. He was sympathetic toward women, which was the only reason his blade was staid for the moment, but that tenuous amount of control would be gone very soon. Perhaps even before the conversation had really gotten started. “What sort of assistance do you seek?” He asked, sounding relaxed and at ease despite the situation. If one listened carefully however, they could have picked up the faintest overlay of a whispering voice added to his, one that was dangerous and most definitely feminine.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan   Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:56 pm

Mira stood off to Vann’s side as he turned to notice the woman. She sniffed slightly, catching the smell of smoke coming off the woman, no alcohol like the werecat would have thought. Grafe was doing circles in the air, keeping out of the dark smoke in the sky and driving and looping in boredom while still keeping his sharp eyes on guard. Of course, that wasn’t really what Mira was paying attention too. The strange feelings in Vann had caught her attention. A pounding in the front of her head had her eyes narrowed and her lips drawn back in an almost snarl. Her sharp teeth exposed, but luckily, or unluckily, the woman was paying more attention to Vann than the strange female next to him.

To keep from the woman noticing at all, she put a hand to her head. This was all from Vann, she realized. That darkness, the helplessness, the falling, it was like a tidal wave even to her, and she wasn’t even touching his mind. Nor did she want to. She knew how to stop the aching in her head, yeah, but that required walling her mind up. Keeping everyone and everything out. And she couldn’t afford to do that. Not now, not with these strange emotions and feelings. Then the pain stopped all at once. Mira let her hand fall back to her side as she turned her emerald gaze on Vann. The calm in his head, was everything ok? She would have spoken into his head, asked if he was ok, but what if he wasn’t? He had spoken of the voice that could take control of him. Completely and utterly completely. Fright pierced into the emotions she was picking up, but it was the woman she was feeling now. Vann was too calm, and it felt almost… dark?

Mira kept one eye on the woman the other on Vann. She perked her ears as he spoke to the cowering woman. She was still frightened, but a relief had washed over her when Vann’s words spoke of helping her. But Mira froze. His voice… something was wrong. She bit her lip, she needed to do something, this was going to get bad fast, unless she did something. His voice had an under tone, and it wasn’t his. The dark voice was there. The calm was tainted. This woman was in danger, but then… What did Mira care? It was a human after all. Humans all were horrible anyways, did she really care what happened to this woman, but the woman’s words and Mira decided. As much as she was going to hate it, she was going to protect this woman.

“P..please. The house down the street… my baby. Please help my baby.”

Mira glanced sideways at Vann, and then pushed her mind out towards the women, peeking into her mind she read all the information and then looking at Vann again, she spoke quietly into the woman’s mind. Soft enough to be like a buzzing in the back of her head. ‘You want to run. Maybe this was a bad idea, maybe you need to get away and find someone else to help you. This was a bad idea.’
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan   Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:51 pm

The woman’s fear and desperation were like a drug to the spirit that had taken over Vann, and she drank it in readily, her bloodlust rising as the smell of the fire mingled with all her other senses. It felt good to be alive, to grip the pommel of the sword and know that it was tangible and not simply a part of her imagination. A lazy grin spread across her face at the mention of the woman’s child, now more eager than ever to begin unleashing her full wrath on the village for no other reason than it simply amused her. Watching the blood spurt from hacked limbs and split throats was like poetry in motion to her, and the fact that she could wreak so much devastation with a blade made the poetry all the more enjoyable, like a pleasure akin to sex. To say that she was addicted to murder was vastly understating it, more like obsessed, a vital part of her being and the reason that she had become a spirit after death instead of passing beyond the void that separates the living from the dead.

They took a few steps forward, closing the distance between them with those easy languid steps, the lazy grin staying put as she drew the sword at her host’s side. The woman looked stricken, unsure, like a bird about to take flight in the face of a prowling cat. It was right to fear an armed man, but she had seemed so desperate for his help before. Shooting one withering glare at the werecat, she lowered the sword so that’s it tip was hovering a few inches above the dirt. “Babies… are amongst the most annoying creatures in this world.” The whispering overlay of Vann’s voice was stronger now, and the woman paled, for even she could hear the slight distortion now. The spirit’s control was now absolute, and Vann’s blue eyes, a shade of blue before had begun to turn red, the color seeping and spreading from his pupils like a deadly disease that reflected the creature inside. “But oh how they scream! It is the sweetest melody, made only better by the mothers that scream along with them. How their anguish thrills me so! How will you scream for me, woman? Will you beg for you life as I hack your child to pieces? We shall see.”

The woman ran, a look of pure terror on her face as she tried to escape the demon possessed man standing before her. Vann laughed at her fleeing form, a chilling cackle that told deeply of just how disturbed the spirit in control of him was. Then, he was off, after the woman with his sword ready to draw blood as soon as he caught up. The woman’s fear propelled her to great speeds, but she was no match for the trained warrior, who, in a few loping strides, was within striking distance and had raised his sword for the killing blow, murder flashing in his eyes and the sweet tang of blood already in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan   Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:39 pm

Mira shivered as she felt the full force of the spirit take over Vann. She watched, he mind raging the battle in her head of whether to help the women or leave her be. Her past raced through her mind like the fire that had consumed her family all those years ago. The cries of her mother trying to protect all her siblings. Mira shook herself out of it. That was years ago, and most humans weren’t so bad anymore right? Graph let out a shrieking cry from above them, he too could sense the change in Vann, and he was fearful now of the human male Mira was with. And she could pick it up strongly as if her own. They were too connected, and Mira had to sever it swiftly a little in order to be able to think again. Of course, as she listened to the words that came out of Vann’s mouth, the spirits’ words, he mind was made up for her. She was going to protect this woman from this damned spirit. Yes, she had been warned to keep out of the spirit’s ways, yes she knew the consequences, but she was not going to let Vann take the fall for a murderous rampage that would completely destroy a village. She was still shocked she cared at all though.

Mira was off and running after Vann, leaping into the air, doing a flying swift to her last form. Her third form. The one that she hardly ever used to do anything more than travel. Her paws hit the ground, picking up the pace, her ears back against her head, he lips drawn back in a snarl and her tail streaming out behind her. The wolf-form, as Mira had called it all those years. She also referred to it as the travel form. It was her fastest method to get around, but it also caused the most fear and chaos where ever she went. It was hard for humans to see a cat the size of a wolf without thinking lion, tiger, or some other big dangerous creature. Which was completely true.

Mira picked up the pace some more, she felt like she was flying. Now though was the hard part, grab the women out of the way or tackle Vann? She thought hard for a moment, aware of Graph squaking something into her mind, but she was too focus to pay attention. Mira leaped forwards, her aim was Vann. She felt the wind through her fur, the feeling of being this fast, she has always loved it when she was on the run, but attacking was something she never liked doing. If she did manage to knock down Vann without harming the women, she was going to need to be light on her feet and quick with her reactions. She was also going to need her mental shield up fast. Muttering a quick, I’ll be back , to Graph, she shattered their mind link and threw up every defense she knew how to do in the chance that the spirit fought back that way.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan   Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:31 am

She could nearly taste the blood on her lips as her sword came down, but then, her world was thrown askew. Up became down, and she was aware of some sort of force colliding with her host body. Her sword did not bite, there was no blood, and even as she tried to regain some semblance of stability, she saw her prey escaping unharmed through the street, ducking into a side passage and was gone from view. An unearthly scream of rage ripped from the throat of her host, almost demonic sounding as the volatile spirit vented its rage. She lashed out then, with sword, voice and mind, assaulting the huge cat-wolf creature on top of her host body in a bloody rage, spitting curses and oaths, each one blacker than the last. She kicked at the massive creature and turned slightly, sweeping her sword in a wide arc, hoping to catch some part of the cat and make it bleed.

"NEVER COME BETWEEN A HUNTER AND IT'S PREY!" She screamed, lashing out as best she could with all of her might, her strength severely compromised by the fact that she was on the ground, doing little more than angrily flailing around in a bid to free herself. "I WILL KILL YOU!" She promised darkly, "I WILL SLIT YOUR THROAT AND BATHE IN YOUR BLOOD! HOW SWEET WILL IT TASTE?" A malicious smile came to her host's face, revealing all too easily how well she liked the idea of drinking the blood of her foes.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan   Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:04 pm

Mira flinched with the words, the assault on her barriers in her mind, and then quickly found her body leaping straight up and away to avoid the spirit’s wrath with the sword. That was it though, she needed the sword away. She blinked as she landed a few feet from the spirit on the ground, her emerald green eyes peering at the sword in Vann’s hand. Will she had a second though, she checked the defenses in her head, then focusing hard she just touched the tip of Vann’s mind to speak before pulling away again before the spirit could grad a hold of the mind link. She needed to be careful of that, but she couldn’t talk in her cat forms. She knew that all too well. She had tried before. “Then come and get me,” was all she said to the spirit. “You want to make me bleed, you have to catch me first you demon.”

She realized when she was probably getting in over her head, but if she could keep the spirit away from anyone, from hurting anyone at all, maybe then Vann wouldn’t need to wait till it got blood to be able to take control of himself again. She drew her lips back in a snarl as she watched the spirit, bracing herself for its next move. One thing she was sure of. She needed that sword away from the spirit. She wasn’t sure how she was going to do that yet, but she needed to try. She needed to be able to do this though without getting hurt. And there lied the problem. How was she supposed to get close enough to get the sword now that the spirit knew, and would focus on her, for she was the target to attack? Perhaps Grafe would be able to help at some point, but for now, Mira was happy the falcon was out of reach, perched on a roof top watching the two with his eyes taking in everything. The black smoke still filling the sky as the villagers tried to get the fire out.

Mira let a low growl form in her throat. She was trying hard to anger the spirit more, although from the curses and threat that she had screamed, Mira was pretty sure she didn’t need any more help there. Still, it wasn’t a bad idea. She wasn’t going to attack again though. No, now it was the spirit’s turn to make a move. Mira was thinking over her plans. She needed to be fast, light on her feet, but she couldn’t hurt him, and there was where the spirit had the upper hand. It wanted blood while Mira refused to hurt Vann. She sighed mentally adding a few more barriers to her mind that she thought up. This would be one long fight, she could see that now.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan   Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:58 am

Vann was up in the blink of an eye when Mira got off of him, scrambling to his feet covered in the dust of the road with an ugly look on his face. The spirit sneered at the cat-wolf when her mind was touched, disappointed that the contact didn't last long enough to invade the mind of the girl who seemed incredibly hell-bent on dying today. "You have delayed my kill." The spirit hissed, brandishing the sword and holding it parallel to the ground, the shiny metal reflecting the ruddy light of the fire and smoke behind her host. Her face screwed up as she tried to wrestle with Mira's mental barriers, but quickly gave up when it became apparent that there was no easy way to break through the werecat's defenses. "But getting dead won't be your ultimate fate, oh no." Vann's face twisted into a morbid mockery of a smile as the spirit laughed, another dreadful sound that could only be made by a creature that by all rights should have left the realm of the living a long time ago. She took a step toward Mira, testing her footing with the sword still leveled at the wolf-cat's head. "I will take my pleasure cutting you to pieces bit by bit. Will you scream for me kitty? I do love the sound of my victims pleading for mercy as they die."

Another step forward, and one more then the spirit launched herself at Mira, twisting her wrist down in a slashing motion from it's stationary leveled position before quickly bringing the dangerous blade back up with lightning speed and all the strength she could muster, closing the distance and wanting blood. The spirit was ignoring the fact that the cat girl could easily bring her down under pounds of pure muscle, equipped deadly claws and teeth made for taking down creatures larger than a human. She had even forgotten the woman and the plight of her baby, the hawk that circled and cried over them and even the fire that steadily raged behind her, still burning despite any attempts to put it out. It was just her and the huge cat now. All of her attention was focused solely on the creature as she swung and stabbed and lunged, anything to strike the creature. As one of the stronger spirits in Vann's head, she could hold over his pliable mind for much longer than the others, but unfortunately, Vann was only human. Her incredible strength as a spirit of the ethereal world was limited by his mortal body. They had simply gotten lucky that the child they had possessed was strong and able, with a large repertoire of knowledge at his disposal when it came to combat. A normal human with no sword skills would have been utterly useless for their purposes but Vann... Vann was a prize, and she would use him to his full potential to get what she wanted.

And what she wanted was Mira's blood.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan   Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:46 pm

Mira dove for cover from the onslaught of attacks. She wasn’t necessarily running, although that was what it looked like, no, she was waiting. Biding her time to be more specific. She needed an opening, a way to turn around and grab the sword out of Vann’s possessed hand. Which she was seriously hoping was possible. She shivered though as the wind wiped through her fur, which made her notice that the sword had taken some fur off the top. Wonderful, Vann was a strong sword’s man, she knew, but she was finally seeing just how fast he was. No more fooling around she took it. Nope, she was going to need to be ever faster, and even more careful. This was not going to be fun at all… Or maybe… just maybe it might be.

Grafe seemed to understand what Mira was doing, and he had also seen her watching the sword. The falcon got an idea, which he knew Mira would probably scold him for later, but then, he wanted to help. The falcon wondered what would happen if he dove for the human’s face? Could he manage to distract the human long enough for Mira to get the sword away from him? It was worth a shot right?

Grafe let out a cry that he only used when hunting. He dove straight down towards Vann’s face, getting about half way he let his claws out in front of him. The idea was to scratch without hurting too much, and to be annoying enough that Vann’s possessed body would realize what exactly Mira was doing. He was also hoping to not get caught in the strike from the human if he chose to fight back with the sword before Mira could grab it. This was probably a really really stupid idea, but he had to help her out.

Mira stopped dead when she heard Grafe’s cry, and turning around, she timed her attack along with his. Her speed was increasing with each step. She was going to kill that bird later if he got hurt from this, but if it worked, he was getting whatever he wanted for a week. They knew each other’s minds enough to know how they worked. That was one good thing the pair shared. She had to admit though, Grafe was a lot cockier than most falcons his age, but that’s what made him a great companion. He had stood up to her when they first met. Mira bunched her legs under her when she neared Vann and leapt at him, distracted or not, she was going to get that sword from him. Even if she hurt herself in the process, it would be worth it to disarm him.

‘Here’s to hoping this works…’ she though as she entered the air, aiming at the sword clutched in Vann’s hand.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan   Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:45 pm

The screech of the bird as all the warning that Vann got. Looking to the sky, he got a face full of feathers and talons and only managed to lift his arm in defense at the last possible second. The bird's sharp claws dug into his arm and he winced in pain, hardly even notice the slight amount of blood that had been drawn in the attack. There was no time to be worried about the annoying animal, however. The spirit, screaming defiance raised the sword to attack the damned feather bag, hoping to kill the thing with a sweep of the deadly weapon in order to return back to the main kill. A sudden pain his his wrist had Vann turning to follow the sudden jerk of his hand, swiping the bird away. To his horror, he saw his hand empty and bleeding from a deep scratch, the werecat a few paces away with his sword in her mouth.

Seething with rage, the spirit quickly directed her host to the nearest house at a dead run, scooping a rock off the street. As Vann neared the house, the threw the rock through a window and pried a shard of glass from the pane, hurling the deadly projectile with all his strength and accuracy at the werecat. A second and third sizable shard followed while he tried to come up with a different plan. It was true that he was skilled with many weapons, and many commonplace objects often could double as a weapon when dire enough, but there didn't seem to be anything around but shattered glass, and that made a terrible knife, being a double edged object quite literally.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan   Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:59 am

Mira squidded on her paws, the sword held tightly in her mouth. She couldn't believe that had worked. Had she really gotten away with that? She turned to gaze back at Vann, he tail swinging behind her lowly. A cocky look was printed on her face, and her eyes gleamed in amusment. She truely looked like she was egging the spirit on. Which in all honestly was her point. As she gazed at Vann, she saw form the corner of her eyes Grafe swooping back up into the air, he let out a call of triumph as he did so, and disappeared behind a roof, obviously going to keep watch out of range from Vann. And also to make sure no company was going to interfer anytime soon.

Mira took a breath and shut her eyes for a moment, and when she opened them she saw Vann running. The rock, the smash of the window, and then him picking up the shards. Seemed the spirit wouldn't leave her target alone, and it also seemed like she was running out of weapons. Mira smirked, and took a few steps forwards. She saw Vann throw the first shard, the deadly pointed and jagged sides of it coming right at Mira. She leapt into the air dodging it. Then another. Mira sidestepped this time, only she didn't realise the other behind it coming fast. She ducked down, the shard just skimming the side of her black furred face. It left a line of red that dropped and stained into her fur.

Mira's eyes narrowed in anger at being hit. A growl forming into her throat. She leapt forwards, hitting the ground and running at Vann. She needed to keep him from going anywhere, and from trying to kill her, which was always good too. She Let her paws hit the ground quickly as she used her full speed, ready to leap and dodge anything else that the spirit was willing to throw at her. Physically, and mentally. She had her eyes set on Vann, her determination clear on her face. She was going to slide into his legs, knocking him to the ground this time, then quickly turn and quite honestly, sit on him. Otherwise, if she missed his legs, she'd have to keep running till she was away from him, then turn and circle, like a wolf stalking it's prey.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan   Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:34 am

Damn, no critical hit? Well, life couldn't all go the way that you wanted, now could it? Vann contemplated quickly the best way to avoid being run into by the crazy cat. In a stroke of momentary genius, Vann waited until the very last second as the werecat rushed at him, crouched as if ready to spring, and spring he did. Straight up. His fingers grabbed a beam on the underside of the roof and with a small feat of agility, the man pulled himself up onto the thatched roof, the wooden shingles groaning under his weight. Though the spirit desperately wanted blood, even she could see that trying to fight the creature with naught but shattered glass was a lost cause. Looking once to the sky to see if that thrice damned bird was anywhere about, Vann swore that if the glorified chicken came anywhere near him, he was going to strangle it with his bare hands. But that could wait.

He took off at full speed across the rooftops, heading toward the center of the city where the fire was and felt the adrenalin surging his his blood, years upon years of knowledge brought to the fore of his mind as he ran from the werecat, looking for a weapon or a hostage. Honestly, either would do. After jumping the roof tops, he finally found what he was looking for, a woman holding a toddler close who appeared to be gathering up her belongings in preparation for the fire that looked like it was set to take out the entire town. He lept from the roof and directly onto the woman's back. She screamed as his flying mass made contact with her own, but it was quickly cut off when her head collided with the cobble street with a sickening crunch. The little child began to cry then, and a malicious smile crossed Vann's lips at the child's distress. How would the werecat react to this latest event? The coppery scent of blood tinged the air, mixing with the smoke of the fire. They were closer to the chaos now, a natural element that the spirit thrived in. Reaching out quickly, Vann grabbed the toddler, holding the crying child close and holding a bit of shattered porcelain plate to his neck, waiting for the werecat. "Come out come out, kitty!" The spirit yelled to the rooftops, knowing that it had followed.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan   Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:03 pm

Mira followed after the spirit possed Vann, he paws having no trouble gripping the roof titles of the building. She used as much speed as she dared though, careful not to slip. She cut her contact completely with Grafe again. When he was near it would sometimes reinstate itself. Her eyes narrowed and her pace slowed as the scent of the fire got closer. Her skin crawled as her memory jumped. When she was a kitten, the humans had killed her family. Her mother, and her kin. All when they had lite the shred full of hay on fire. Then a new scent reached her. Blood. She paused, stepping into the view of Vann while she stood up on the roof. She took in the scene completely.

The mother of the toddler Vann held had been killed. That was new, Mira thought their goal was to protect women, so why kill the kid's mother. Granted the spirit's hatred was on the Werecat, but what if... A though occured to her. Could she force the spirits to pitty her? She shifted forms. Her long black hair, her pale skin, he emerald green eyes. Human form. Probably her weakest, and her least liked form, but also, a female form. Let's see what this did for her. She skidded down the roofing to the edge, and sitting down, carefully moved to the ground, standing there. Her eyes moving between the toddler and Vann. She swallowed hard as she finally resolved to look at Vann completely.

"Well, look what you've done," she said in her purring voice. Trying her hardest to make it sound as human as possible. Which she had to admit she did quite well. "The women, you've killed her, and after all the times you spirits have gone out of your way to save women, you've killed her." Mira had Vann's sword in one hand amd she held it pointed down at her side. "That makes you no better than every man who's ever laid a hand to a girl or women before. It makes you the same thing you hate. So what seperated you from males now? And look, you've done worse. You've killed a mother. Her child will have no mother, and there is no father around. An orphan. It has no meaning in life any longer, you might as well kill it. It was grow up to hate it's self, and to hate others. And that all falls on YOU spirits." As she spoke, Mira bothered not to move. Only to stare into Vann's eyes. Her own unwavering, and unemotional. All the while she kept her mind defenses strong, and let her mind venture out, to touch on the very edge of Vann's mind. Trying to search for a way to call to Vann, to wake him up, bring him back to the surface of his own mind.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan   Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:50 pm

The spirit smiled slowly at Mira's words. This thing pretended to know her? Know her mind and how she reveled in blood of any kind, be it from man, woman or beast? Young or old? Sick or strong? "Mighty words for a furred creature in a human's skin." She hissed, pulling the child closer to her. It cried silently, it's small body trembling. Vaguely she realized the child was female and ran the porcelain plate chunk over it's soft cheek. She didn't draw blood, but the threat was there. "And what do you pretend to care, beast? This child will grow up strong with hate in her heart. She will remember this moment, it will haunt her dreams and if she is so possessed of revenge then one day mayhap she will find me. How sweet a reunion would that be?" Her fingers traced the soft lines of the child's face, drinking in the smell of fear radiating off of the little girl. Yes, this child was just like her, wasn't it? Alone in a cold world that didn't care for orphans...

But elsewhere in the swirling chaos of Vann's head Mira's words had struck a cord. The being that had control over him now had no care for gender, stature or species, but the rest of them could claim no such indifference. They cringed at the death of the woman but individually were no force to overthrow the spirit in control. She was the most latent but also the most powerful of them. Her control was complete. Usually they didn't interfere with the workings of another spirit. They all had their own anger at the males of their race and though the triggers that brought them to the fore were different their goals were the same: punish the men that had killed them unjustly. They had been content to let this one spirit do what she wished because of the power that she held individually. She could subdue any individual one of them easily with her her strength of spirit and Vann's own consciousness had been pushed so far down and away that he was nigh unreachable. They sensed Mira's consciousness reaching out and shrank from it by instinct, despising any outside force that might be able to pry them from their host. But one, more confident in her abilities than the rest strode forward and served as a barrier between the werecat and the rest of them.

She shielded her contact with the outsider from the spirit in control. You will find no reason with this one. She whispered, a flicker of consciousness aside from the burning force that held control of their host. If you value your life and the life of the girl then you should go. She will have her fill of blood and then recede in time. She will run out of energy as our host is taxed to his limit. It is the way of things.

Unaware that her fellows were conspiring against her, the spirit in control continued to stare down Mira, hardly even blinking in her gaze. "Put down the sword she-cat. Throw it here and I will let the human child go. Or are you too cowardly to test your mettle against me without that pigeon of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan   Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:25 am

Mira watched the spirit as she threatened the child. She honestly didn’t care what happened to the child. She had been serious when she had spoken of killing of the child, however, it was then too she noticed the toddler’s gender. Female. Maybe this could work better than she’d though. Why did she bother to care though? What was the point? The male, Vann, was human. A race she hated. She was once again paused and tripped up with her mind’s unanswerable question. What was the point of helping this human? She shook herself mentally and focused more on the task at hand. “I still say kill the child. She’s insignificant to world. Kill her, let it be the second bit of blood you spill tonight. Children’s blood is so much more appealing than old and used up blood, isn’t it? Oh and look, another female. You can dance in the blood of two of your own gender tonight. I won’t stop you.”

Mira knew she wasn’t getting anywhere with the spirit in control, that wasn’t her goal. It had been proven that this spirit would not wane from her path of bloodshed. More, it was not this spirit she was trying to speak to. She addressed her yes, but it was the others she was trying to get a hold of. She kept her mind on the edges of Vann’s and just lightly kept the connection between the two of them. She waited till she got the response she wanted. She could feel the spirits inside of Vann’s mind. All of them. They shied from her touch, all expect, yes. One was brave enough to step forward. Brave enough to speak.

Mira listened as she spoke, and counted as many spirits as she could feel in his head. ‘The point is not to reason with her. I know I’m unaware to, but the reason I speak is to you all.’ She kept her mental voice lower than a whisper. Loud enough for the spirits to hear, but not the one who was so caught up in her own destruction of lives. Rather, Mira hoped she couldn’t hear. ‘She kills females, and isn’t your goals to punish the males? She’s orphaned a child and seeks now to kill the innocent little girl? Does this not bother you? Work together for once, you achieve so much more. Come together, let her kill males, but rein her in when it comes to your own gender. Would you see the blood of innocent females spilled? All for the fact your all fear her too much? Together you can overpower her. Don’t fear her, control her.’

Mira kept her eyes on Vann’s while she had her conversation with the other spirits. At the same time, she responded to the spirits warning. “I think I’ll hold onto this piece of metal. Do as you wish to the child. You merely do me a favor by eliminating another human to pester me. As for my bird, he’s been watching, and I need no help from him to kill you.”
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan   Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm

When the spirit realized that the cat-girl wasn't going to be giving up the sword for the life of the human, her eyes narrowed to slits, her anger instantly boiling over. Taking the child's chin roughly, she grinned and held the piece of plate steady against the little girl's neck. "You see that? So worthless. You're better off dead." The child trembled and cried harder, a miserably squeak coming from her throat before Vann pressed the plate to her neck and ripped it sideways in a spray of blood, dropping the child on the ground where she became limp and still. Standing straight, the spirit flicked the piece of plate dripping with the child's blood and grinned at Mira. "What you about you? You're about child sized. Come here cat-girl, and lets see if you bleed red."

In the prison of Vann's mind, a handful of voices screamed at the atrocity committed before their eyes and pounded weakly at the main spirit's control over their human host, but she barely even registered the assault. Galvanized by Mira's little speech, the spirit that had stepped forward attempted to wrestle control over the others for a coherent attack, attempting to calm the angry ones enough to listen to the werecat's reasoning. 'We're not strong enough.' She replied weakly, her attention divided between trying to keep the vicious spirit in control from noticing and organizing a pinpoint attack. 'Would that we could just get rid of her. This monstrosity shouldn't exist at all!' Anger colored her thoughts, the emotion conflicting with the general will to do females no harm. Perhaps just this one time there could be an exception. 'Help us purge this vile woman. She has no place among us.'

Last edited by Aero on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan   Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:08 pm

Mira watched Vann though she no longer saw him. All she saw was that murderous spirit in every feature of the male's body. She shrugged simply as the spirit jerked the child's chin, and so a second she wondered if she'd snap the child's neck. That was until the spirit pulled the plate shard across the child's neck sending a spray of blood across the ground. The farthest drops landed in front of the werecat, and Mira showed no signs of interest of the lost child. "Little melodramatic wouldn't you say?" she asked as the spirit spoke of seeing if she bled red. "After all, you'd have to catch me one, and two, you'd have to hold me long enough to do so." Mira shrugged again, and yawned slightly. "Running out of options are we?" she asked with a sharp toothed smiled.

Meanwhile Mira listened to the spirits inside Vann's head. They were too weak alone, even if they were working together. She thought to herself for a moment. If she forced all her will power into a single attack and coordinated it with the spirits, then it was possible to drive this spirit out of her hold on Vann. Still, that left Mira unprotected. Unless... Grafe! She could use him to create a meantal block in her mind without using any of her own will to do so. And She'd taught him how. Though it was weak, if something tried to attack her, he could hold it long enough for her to reinforce it. Easy. 'Alright Spirits, I'll help you, but you'll have to tell me when. And for the sake of anyone else's life she tries to take, I would suggest sometime soonish.' Outside of her thoughts, Mira whistled softly a tune that her falcon knew well, and she felt his shield wall up her mind as she stored every ounce of will power she had. She had a feeling she'd need it.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan   Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:36 am

"Fine little girl." The spirit spat, her eyes filled with murderous intent and staring directly at the whereat. This little girl was preventing her from further pillaging and fun, and she wanted nothing of that. The smoke and fire was still thick in the air, and her blood was pumping hot, lusting to be part of the action. "If that's how you want to play, then that's how we'll play!" Screaming with bitter rage, Vann's body leapt forward under the command at the spirit, making a charge for the whereat.

Without waiting for the spirit to complete her assault, the one in contact with Mira pooled all of her energy into knocking the violative spirit out of their shared host body, throwing her spirit wide and opening the connection between Vann's head and Mira's stream of consciousness wide. 'Now!' She shouted, and as one the other spirits that she'd managed to wrestle under her control surged forward.

The effect of the mental assault hit Vann's body immediately. The spirit in control flagged, her steps faltering, and the host body went down, skidding to a halt on his shoulder in the dust. There the Spirit lay screaming, clutching at her head and tearing at the ground, body convulsing strangely as she tried to regain control of the rebelling spirits in her head.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan   Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:22 am

Mira kept calm as she looked into Vann's possessed eyes. This was the most fun she'd had in a while, that was for sure. She leaned casually towards the sword, which was still point down in the ground. She smiled to herself and watched the spirit's rage build. She smiled as she felt her engery ball inside her, almost there... and done. That was all of it. She felt Grafe's surge of engery hit her, keeping her in place. And there we go, the spirit charged.

Mira waited, her eyes watching the charging Vann. She kept in her possition, waiting until she was told the signal. There it was, the spirit who wanted to rebel called for it. Mira threw all her engery at the spirit in control, pushing as hard as you could manage to get the spirit out of control. She snarled quietly throwing everything she had into one attack, and she smirked when Vann dropped. It wasn't really Vann though. More the spirit.

"Having fun?" Mira asked. She still hadn't moved as she looked down at the spirit. As much as she found Vann interesting with the spirits in his head, she couldn't hide the fact she liked the suffering of humans. It was rather amusing to see the spirit screaming on the ground. Mira wondered how long she had to channel her full attack before the spirit would give up her control. She was also wondering if the other spirits would now try to join in. Either way, it seemed like so long as they could keep this up, the spirit was helpless.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan   Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:29 am

His fingers dug into the dirt, scraping for purchase on the mortal and spirit realm as the combined force of the werecat and other spirits began to tear at the volatile spirit's ability to stay attached to her host body. "You… will not.. GET RID OF ME!" She screamed, throwing everything she had against their assault, a raging spirit of fury and vengeance brought to full. Some of the weaker spirits instantly gave up the fight, cowering in pure terror away from the assault and shut themselves away deeply in the recesses of Vann's mind seeking safety. The one that let Mira in however stood strong, rallying what power she could.

With the war going on the surface, something deeper in Vann's unconscious mind started to stir. He wasn't used to all of this turmoil, and the fluctuation of control was enough that it released him from the temporary slumber. With yet another mind added to the chaotic mix, the spirit trying to keep her control of the body screamed and beat at her attackers all the more relentlessly, clawing and scraping with tooth and nail, directing all of her anger on Mira since the stream of the werecat's power was more potent than the weaker spirit that had started the whole rebellion. "DIE!" She hissed, clawing harder at the dirt, Vann's body twisting unnaturally in the street.

'Leave.' It was a single strong coherent thought, strongly male and absolute in his request. Surprised by the sudden pressure from her host body, the screaming spitting spirit quieted for a second, but that was enough time for her to loose valuable purchase. Scraping at the tethers of her bond, the spirit struggled. One more good push would send it over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan   Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next