Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tatsu~~Raining Red on my Parade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

Female Loveliness : 8
Location : In the meadow with the Cherry Blossom and the Willow Tree. ^^

Tatsu~~Raining Red on my Parade Empty
PostSubject: Tatsu~~Raining Red on my Parade   Tatsu~~Raining Red on my Parade Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:21 pm

Tatsu~~Raining Red on my Parade Lifebl11
Name: Tatsu
Type Of Dragon: Life Blood Dragon
Relation To Any Non-Dragon: None

Likes/Dislikes:
Tatsu likes to explore and make new friends. He likes to hunt, enjoying the thrill of it, and mostly, he likes blood. It’s an interesting thing, and it never bothers him. He likes to sit around during the day and relax in the sunlight, but at night, he likes to watch the sky. Finding different stars and discovering what they mean. He also loves the color red.

Tatsu’s dislikes are rather small. He’s a very easygoing dragon. He hates Slayer for although they cause much blood, they cause pain, and pain is another thing Tatsu hates. He also hates fighting, unless in the name of hunting or playing.

Description: Tatsu has a white lean and muscular body. His ears are long and rabbit like, which gives him very good hearing. They are also tipped blood red along with his muzzle, around his green eyes, and the tuff of hair on his head. On his underbelly, up on his chest and around his neck is another furry patch that’s blood red. On each leg there’s one blood red band on them below his ‘elbow.’ His long, furry, white, dog-like tail also has a red stripe going to the base of it, and has red stripes, not attached, that come off the stripe to look like dripping blood. His wings are long and thin, almost torn looking, with the tops blood red. In the membranes are blood droplet looking splotches.
Back to top Go down

Tatsu~~Raining Red on my Parade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Section (Ooc) :: Dragon Caves-
Jump to: