Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:15 pm

Nodding, the demon followed up on Will’s suggestion and stepped closer to the pile, adding a few more flames here and there, until he began toying with some of the tongues and made them sicker deeper into the pile to make it really burn from the heart out. To the outside, it might look like he was merely staring at the fire which miraculously began to grow larger and hotter, but in fact, it was his doing. There was no need for him to be waving around his hand, though he did it for show now, feigning to be caressing the flames, directing them into specific directions. He preferred people to think that it was necessary to add the movement to the action, it left more of a surprise when he could set things on fire without so much as the batting of an eye.

After a while, Del’ure watched, actually watched and not just feigned to be doing so, the flames licking around the corpses, melting the clothes and skin into a disgusting little heap that was sticking to the now remaining pile of bones. Soon there would be left nothing more than a large amount of ash that might or might not hint at what had happened here tonight. It did not matter anyway, Tsuki’s cleaning squad would soon be here anyway to erase the last of their traces and then nothing would remain to speak of the deeds that had been committed in this very building that night.

The male vampire and the demon were observing Tsuki as she made her way back inside, both of them seemingly waiting for her to make the next move or to decide what should be done. The demon usually did not play by these kinds of rules, but here he was, crashing someone else’s party, so he might as well wait and see what the host had to say. It was not like he had anything better to do and so far, he was enjoying himself with the two vampires. However, in not too long he would have to find himself another occupation or maybe actually crash for a few hours himself while they were hiding from the sunlight. There were still a few things that needed to be taken care of, though he was unsure whether he was in the mood for those right now. Lost in thoughts, he finally replied to Will as his gaze followed the male vampire’s towards the windows and the lightening sky outside: “Yes, life is so much easier sometimes if you just take it like it's coming to you. Carpe diem, my friend. Carpe diem.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:18 pm

The castle was far off from here, and tsuki was at a lost for a moment. She really wanted to bring her new friends to her temporary home. "I hate the ground but I suppose if we are to get to the castle without some loss we have no choice." she mumbled as a hole began to form on the ground. "Of course if you prefer to search on your own for a place to stay, I will take no offence." she walked over to the hole. Looking at the two, she kept in mind the exact seconds till the lunar eclipse that approached. "The entry will close exactly a minute after I proceed, this is to avoid any fire falling in." she did not blink as she opened her umbrella and jumped into the hole. The fire she had set out side had already reached the roof and peaces began to fall all around.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

Female Loveliness : 8
Location : In the meadow with the Cherry Blossom and the Willow Tree. ^^

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:44 pm

Will sighed melodramatically, and then shrugged. "Carpe Diem," he nodded in agreement. "Well, I suppose I have nothing better to do, and I don't really plan on hunting for a cave right now. Shall we proceed to follow the lady, demon?" he asked. Without waiting he walked over to the hole that Tsuki had disappeared down and looked back over first to Del'ure, then the burning pile of corpses. A wicked smile spread across his face as he spoke in a quick and amused tone.

"But evil things, in robes of sorrow,
Assailed the monarch's high estate;
(Ah, let us mourn, for never morrow
Shall dawn upon him, desolate!)
And, round about his home, the glory
That blushed and bloomed
Is but a dim-remembered story
Of the old time entombed.

And travellers now within that valley,
Through the red-litten windows, see
Vast forms that move fantastically
To a discordant melody;
While, like a rapid ghastly river,
Through the pale door,
A hideous throng rush out forever,
And laugh --but smile no more."

With that, Will looked back down into the whole and then, bracing himself, stepped right into it, letting the darkness swollow him. Of course, his senses were on high alert, and he was well aware of how far down he went, had to go, and how soon the ground would be under his feet. Seemed like a good night, all in all. He had to admit that to himself. And he longed to see how tomorrow would fair. After all, strang things happen with strang company. He was learning this.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:51 pm

Suspiciously raising an eyebrow, the demon watched Tsuki suddenly open up a hole in the ground, not too far off from where Will and he were standing, a very dark and deep looking hole, like the hungry mouth of something evil just waiting to swallow them. Quietly nodding at Will, Del’ure proceeded to follow the two vampires to the hole into what he hoped was going to be a tunnel and not some kind of portal or whatnot; they usually just messed up his stomach. Following the amused sound of Will’s poetry that was oddly fitting to the situation, the demon walked to the border of the hole, having to hurry now because according to Tsuki’s advice the hole was not going to persist much longer as the sixty seconds were ticking away. In addition, the fire was really coming down hard now, devouring the building quicker and quicker as it licked along the walls and roof. Taking a deep breath, Del’ure took that last step into the hole and waited for the ground to swallow him in darkness, unsure of what was awaiting him on the other side of the entrance. They were heading towards the female vampire’s castle, that much he could be certain of, but that was the extent of his knowledge. Good thing that he usually was not too fussed about this kind of thing, otherwise he might be scared witless by now, frightening by his current ignorance of the situation, and this certainly was the easier way to travel distances with vampires in the face of a soon rising sun. “Remind me to ask you who that poem is by when we’re on the other side of the tunnel,” he commented and stepped into complete darkness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:23 am

She had conjured to avoid the others losing her. She walked down the hall that she was creating. With the shadows the tunnel was expectantly dark. Her eyes adjusted just as fast thou the only light being that of the torch every where Tsuki heard voices lingering in her head as she walked beneath the streets.
Looking back she was glad to see the two had gotten inside in time. As soon as she reached the river that went across the town she moved down a little. "Watch your heads, don’t want to cause a flood now do we." she laughed and continued.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:21 pm

Unlike the demon had at first thought, there was no real falling, but on the contrary rather. Taking that last step into the darkness had brought him onto just as even ground as if he had walked around in the hall they had just been in. Tsuki had conjured what he assumed to be some sort of tunnel that was going to remain around them until the three of them reached their destination, which would be the female vampire's castle. It was a rather curious occurrence and one more wondrous skill the vampire possessed the demon had not thought would be possible. The more he learned about Tsuki, the more he wondered how powerful she actually was. He had met quite a few vampires in his days but neither of them had been quite this old and certainly did not have so many aces up their sleeves as she seemed to have.

As they continued walking, he chuckled at her commentary on the water, agreeing: "It would definitely not be a comfortable way of travelling if we had to do the rest by swimming." As practical as this seemed to be, it seemed to demand somewhat of a knowledge of what was going on above one's head otherwise it could end up quite a challenging transportation method. He figured it was all part of her powers however and not some kind of trained skill, so he did not ask how she knew where to go lower or where to go higher. Curiously, he glanced at Will, wondering what the male vampire thought of all this. Del'ure was glad that his vision was relatively good in the dark, just like a vampire's, one of the advantages of being a demon, though there was a bit of light created by the torch that was lighting their way. However, it was a tunnel, there was not very much to see. The interesting bit would come once they reached the other end of the tunnel and the demon began to hope that this would be soon...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:20 am

noticeing the demons thougts a smile came to tsuki's face. " i know because im a very water person, earth is not my faverit of things, and im atracted to fire." turning around, tsuki should a side she had neglected. "so do either wish to inform me about your selfs?" walking back words with out any issue. "shurly you both have stories to tell, and i'm all about knollage." looking strait in to the eyes of her new friends, or as she considered them, new toys. watching every movement of the eyes she could read their minds more easly, still being new to her. but being as she could sense emotins as a human, this was like an upgrade, the next level. the castle was not far now.
(sorry no spell cheack or anything DX)
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:05 am

Del’ure had to chuckle at the vampire’s words. “I have noticed the attraction to fire.” Shaking his head, a grin still on his face, he let some of the previous scenes in the warehouse flicker up in his memory. And he had thought that he liked fire, but apparently not in comparison to Tsuki. Then again, she had been around much longer to define her affinity with certain elements. Once he had reached a few more hundred years he might be even more in love with the flames side of the elements and even more in command as he already was. Still, he kept to himself how well he could really manipulate even the smallest spark.

When Tsuki turned around to face the two men and burned her gaze into their eyes, the demon grew a little uneasy. Her gaze was far too intense for his liking and he had the very uncomfortable feeling that she was looking through him as if she were reading him. Carefully, he clouded his mind, building a few protective shields around his thoughts, just in case she might be poking a little too deep. It was a trick he had learned from a friend, well more than a friend really, and he was grateful for it. He didn’t particularly enjoy people wading around within his thoughts without his permission. It was quite simply rude.

“There is not that much to tell. I am a demon, I do what demons do best,” Del’ure replied lightly, unsure what exactly it was the vampire was aiming for, information-wise. “I try to enjoy life to the fullest and make the best out of everything. In my way obviously. It has its ups and downs of course but it’s been quite an interesting way of living.” And he meant it. He didn’t mind being chased once in a while, especially when it was merely a jealous husband of a wife he had screwed, and it certainly brought its fun with it as well. “How about you then? You ask about ourselves, how about you tell us a little more about you?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:34 pm

She blinked at the blockage; she had seen it before, but never as strong. “I was hoping for some information about your past. But I suppose that is good enough.” Looking over to the other she wanted another answer to her question but she was brought back to the demon by his own question. She would have blushed if not for the idea that vampires don’t really do that. “Well I’m from Japan, so I have traveled quite far. I often work for governments to solve the problems they can’t figure out. Plus I am very strict about my meals. But really other then that I like to collect knowledge and write books about the knowledge I gather. That way I can look back in case I forget. But recently it’s been rather difficult to travel with them recently.” Not paying attention she forgot to keep track of the digging and ran right into the wall causing her to jump, thinking it was danger. Sighing when she realized it wasn’t she went back to concentrating. Avoiding the demons gaze, getting the hint her skill was unwelcome.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:42 am

Will’s mind had been jumping around so rapidly, it was ever hard for him to understand each of the thoughts that sped through his head. He hardly noticed now the hole seemed to not have been a fall at all, and instead merely like taking a step forwards onto solid ground. He hardly noticed they were walking in a tunnel, or that he was with the demon and other vampire. Their presence and voices hardly registered in his head, and as he was walking it occurred to him that the demon had asked him who wrote the poem he’d spoke. He didn’t even realize he spoke the name and author until a few steps after he had. “The Haunted Palace by Edgar Allen Poe,” he said unemotionally.

What occupied the vampire’s mind? Thoughts of his past. Racing images of his early years of a vampire. Everything he’d worked for in order to not be a blood thirsty hunter who went around and killed everything in sight. How he’d made a promise to himself after he’d killed his soon to be bride to never hurt another again. His thirst had driven him to kill long before he would have died without the taste of blood. His realization he had no control over what would drive him to kill, but rather who to kill he could plan. All of this flashed through his mind quicker than he could register what it was.

Mechanically he walked with the other two, ducking when Tsuki had said to without noticing it. It was only when there was more frequent talking that he managed to collect his mind, somewhat un neatly, and pay attention. He’d been asked a question, but he honestly wasn’t sure he had an answer they already couldn’t guess. Still, he listened silently to each of their own stories. Will had no secrets to hid, he didn’t care who knew what of him.

When Tsuki finished, Will spoke up, though his voice was colder than normal. He almost flinched from his own tone. “Obviously I was ‘born’ in the medieval times. I was a knight and had been planned to marry the princess of the kingdom. At least till stupid drunks killed me and then a vampire bit me… blah blah blah, I killed the princess by mistake, ran away, blah blah blah, and now I’m here.” He kept his eyes on the ground when he spoke, and shrugged afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:57 am

“How ever did you start working for the government?” the demon asked, still wondering how it had come about that humans would trust a vampire with their affairs. Even if they usually preferred someone else to get their hands dirty when it came down to it, a vampire was an uncharacteristic choice for that sort of thing. “It just seems unusual for an occupation but I guess it’s just as good as anything else, and like you’ve said, it seems to come with quite the benefits!” The demon remembered all too well how Tsuki had mentioned that it was the government who had given her the castle to use while she was around here and taking care of their business, which definitely is not an offer you’d easily reject. That would be such a chick magnet! For a few minutes, Del’ure lost himself in reveling in his own imaginings about what he would do if he had such a castle at his disposal.

The demon was quickly distracted from his musing however when the male vampire spoke up. Del’ure frowned at Will’s surprisingly cold tone, unsure of what to make of it. The vampire had been quiet most of their way through the tunnel and he had seemed to grow less and less cheerful with every step they took. Not that the demon was much one for caring but he felt like he could be around that oddly sensitive vampire for a while, which in turn made him more sensitive himself to certain things about a being’s personality or troubles. “Are you ok?” he ventured, not sure Will would appreciate the question.

When Tsuki jumped at the wall she had run into by mistake, Del’ure did not even flinch. He rarely jumped even when something came up by surprise. He usually relied on his talents and skills to protect him if brute strength was not enough. He had to chuckle at her expression however. “How long until we will be at the castle, Tsuki?” Del’ure wouldn’t mind sitting down for a few in order to stretch his feet, it would definitely do the others good to get out of the quickly oncoming daylight, too. If he was not mistaken, they did not have all that long before full sunrise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:37 pm

Frowning at the fellow vampires reactions she turned around and continued to work toward the castle. "I’ve been around for a while and helped people take care of the truly injustices. Whenever something comes up I usually offer to help, it’s a good deal for us both, bad guys get off their tails and i get a meal and safe place to stay. Though do always know generally where I Am." sensing the castle near tsuki began to make stairs up. Hearing the demons question tsuki nodded, showing the stairs off. "not far now, just up these stairs and we should be in the courtyard." double checking her math tsuki felt that she was correct about their come up point.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:06 pm

Will remained silent as be thought to himself about things. It was annoying, this bloodlust he felt. It was like one part of an argument constantly in his head. He snarled silently as he tried to work out a conclusion. He was a knight, or had been one. He was supposed to protect people. But now, he was also a vampire, therefore, feeding as something he had to do. So what if he fed everyother night on whatever he wanted? That would work. Not a lot of useless killing, and he didn't have to be how he'd been earlier. Alright, that worked.

The vampire jumped slightly at the demon's question. He had a handle on his thoughts now, and a control on his emotions. When he spoke, his voice wasn't so cold and lifeless, yet it wasn't completely how it'd been before the bad guy killing spree either. "Uh yeah," he said offering a fake half smile. "I'm fine." With that, Will went back to listening silently and not talking. He watched as Tsuki made stairs up and followed the demon and her up them easily. He was more than a little interested now to see where this vampire called home. Afterall, if it was supplied by the humans, it had to be something different.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:17 pm

Del’ure still could not quite wrap his head around the idea of a vampire actually working for humans, especially one as old as Tsuki. Obviously, everyone had their preferences but it still struck him as a rather odd choice for one of the undead. Why work with your food? The demon shrugged though. His mother may have taught him that you don’t play with your food, but he did it too from time to time, even if his food was something completely different…

As the female vampire suddenly began to make stairs upwards, Del’ure glanced at Will yet again. The vampire sounded less distant than before but the demon could tell that something had changed. Frowning, he walked up the stairs behind Tsuki, still contemplating the male vampire’s attitude. And then it hit him, Will had been a knight in his lifetime and he had killed his own loved one soon after turning, so he had probably not really given in to his bloodlust for quite some time, if even at all. Maybe he ought to talk to the vampire at some point, but maybe better when they were alone. He was fairly certain that Tsuki would not think along the same lines; she had enjoyed the killing in a far too sadistic manner to be understanding of chivalrous principles.

When Tsuki mentioned they would come up in the courtyard, Del’ure began wondering once more just how big this castle was. She had pointed towards it when they had first met that night and had sent off her pet towards it but he hadn’t really paid attention to any details. “So the courtyard, eh? I guess I should wait until we arrive but what should we be expecting?” In the demon’s opinion, a castle was supposed to be pompous and authoritative, luxurious and abundant in many various things. For a brief moment, he got his hopes for many beautiful women up, but immediately dismissed that thought again. The current inhabitant of said castle was a vampire, and a female. She would not be interested in such earthly pleasure. Del’ure would have to take care of those himself once the vamps went to sleep, if only for a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:29 pm

The tension in the hall had tsuki nervous and wound up without a doubt, this uncertainty and aggravation of knowing others feelings but not why reminded her of her own past. The palace of her father, silent, the maids with their secrets, and her stuck in the bed as a sickly child. But she shook off the thoughts fast, not only did the one who turned her inform her of the dangers of thinking about the past, but she had learned from experience. That’s the only thing she could think of that would explain her closet fellow immortal friends would be taken away as they were.

Walking up the stairs she almost forgot to inform her new 'pets', in her mind, of what to see above them. It defiantly was not the best castle she had ever been to, but it was not the worst. "Well the courtyard is a bit small, big enough for a descent party if you so wished, but I would not invite any kings or queens, their egos would not fit. There are 3 halls, one on each side, except at the gated entrance. Two levels of height, a top and bottom floor obviously, the bottom is mostly accompaniments, like dining room, kitchen and what not and there are some maids and caretakers, while the ups stairs is bedrooms and restrooms. There are some decorations, but I think the last family residents took most of it with them." she tried to describe it in the best detail she could without dragging the conversation on forever.

"It’s mostly shadowed by the church, and its own walls, so it’s not so bad during the day, and the plants are well cared for." she resisted what one of her own servants had said. Even she had minions, unable to avoid them all her years. Simply as it was, her servants where fascinated and entranced by the idea of a vampire, but also of a vampire who could would burn but then come back. Most would consider her a cheater for this, but she could not help it, nor did she enjoy it. It always hurt more to come back then it did to 'die'. Again she realized she was thinking of her past and shook her head hard.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:54 pm

Will left the tunnel with care. Nervous of the light outside. He was worried about how long they'd been in the tunnel, so as he left the darkness he flinched slightly. He didn't want to leave into the sunlight only to burn, but Tsuki had been true to her word. The rising sun was still behind the wall so none of its dangerous light could enter the courtyard. And what an amazing sight this courtyard was. Will stood there looking around at the sights for a while. His mind jumped back to the first time he'd been to any castle. He would have dropped to his knees and wept had he still been human. It had been so long since he'd been near a castle, however, he was a vampire now refusing to give into his emotions. Instead, he grinned and turned to look at the other two.

Will smiled at them and put his hands over his eyes. "You have till I count to 50. Go." From then on he started to count slowly. The game set. Hide and seek. Such a little kid's game but he wanted an excuse to explore without the boring tour that every human would have given. He wasn't sure if either of the other two would join in, but he was willing to give it a shot. "One, two, three," he started to listen, however he was listening for the two of his friends to move. To start heading for a hiding place. There were no set rules, no safe place. The soul regular game that any young human child would play. He was going to act like a kid, if only for a little while. He just hoped they'd play along. "Four, five, six." For his sake and theirs. "Seven, eight, nine..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:14 am

Tsuki looked at will with curiosity unsure of what he was referring to, and then thought back to her palace days when the servants would play with her brothers. "come now you two, I will start by counter to 10" they always would come and hide in her room, it was the servants way to keep the two trouble makers out of their hair. Wills time was longer. Tsuki had always wanted to try and play when she was younger. Between her studies and sickness she never had the chance. Her face brightened up, jumping up she scrambled up the wall half way going threw one of the windows. Laughing about the idea of having fun, the entire way.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:47 pm

From the description Tsuki gave them, the castle seemed like a nice enough place and Del’ure was definitely pleased that the castle grounds seemed rather vast for this area. “Sounds good to me, enough space to get out of everyone’s way,” he murmured to no one in particular, not even sure anyone heard, but that didn’t matter. A few steps further on, they reached the end of the stairs and they could see for themselves. The view was almost breathtaking, the gardens indeed well cared for and Del’ure could imagine spending a little time in this garden, and he could definitely see himself seduce a woman or two in this place. It would work well.

Slightly absorbed into the thoughts that went on carrying him further and further away from reality, Del’ure looked up in surprise when Will suddenly spoke up, his voice tainted by a cheerful smile. “You’re not serious, are you?” The demon looked at Will, surprised at the sudden desire to play a child’s game. His eyes were still roaming the courtyard, taking in the details of the flowers and the way it was set up, for now almost ignoring the castle. He had always preferred the gardens. Playing hide and seek with his lovers so the husbands would not accidentally stumble into something they should not see, had been a rather big part of it. When Will actually started counting without replying to Del’ure’s question, the demon laughed out loud. “Alright, you’re on!” Why not play hide and seek? It was a nice change from what they had been doing for the last couple of hours and it was fun usually, if played with the right people.

Looking around once more, Del’ure tried to decide which direction to hide in. He would use this opportunity to scout the grounds a little and go on a small exploration tour, without knowing that this was why Will had intended to play the game as well. Heading off to the right side of the courtyard, the demon wandered around some of the larger plants, wanting to take it easy for the first round at least. Behind him, he could hear Will continuing to do the countdown, nearing 50 soon enough. Del’ure had to decide quickly, so without further ado, he jumped into one of the larger bushes, hoping there was nothing with thorns hidden where he hadn’t seen it and hoped he would not be too easily spotted without making the game boring by hiding in an impossible place.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:31 pm

Will had heard the demon, he just hadn't responded. Smirking to himself he kept counting as he listened to the two of them scatter. This game almost seemed unfair in the long run. How easy it was to find eachother. Though he'd drag the game on inorder to look around. That was his plan, and that had been his ultimate goal. "19...20....21." He was actually rather getting tired of counting, but if Tsuki was right, and this place was as big as she'd said. Maybe this game could drag on without him letting it. "30...31...32."

He smiled to himself, just bearly keeping from laughing. He'd never had the chance to play these games much. When he was little he'd been put into night training. However, he'd often seen kids his own age play. He'd even joined them one day. He'd been the best seeker they'd ever played with, and he was great at hidding. They make it there goal to try to find him first, be he was always found last or second to last. That had been the best day of his life, until he'd been made a knight, and so on down the line. Every ounce of his childhood had been training that he could remember until that day. "48...49...50!" Will smiled and he let his hands dropped and spun towards the castle. "Ready or not, here I come."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:03 am

Tsuki giggled to herself as she climbed into her cupboard, having a hidden back. Hiding with her little collection of relics from around the world, she waited for being found. Every little noise made her jump a little. What fun, the only thing that could be compared to this was running from enemies, which was not as fun? Sliding down onto the real wall of the cupboard some of the relics rattled a little making her put her arms up to make sure nothing dropped. Looking at one of the stones that had fallen into her hand she remembered the rare stone filled beach. Shiny blue it seemed to have some sort of magical property but for now, she was clueless as to what. That’s what the collection was, all the items that she knew nothing about. When she learned everything about an item she would draw it and write down the information then get rid of the item so that the cupboard would not over flow with random nic naks.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:35 am

When Del’ure heard Will reach the 50 mark, he tried to remain as still as possible, even breathing as slowly as possible. He knew that vampires could hear very well so he didn’t want to make it too easy on the vampire, even if he had chosen a rather easy hiding place in the first place. But it was all for the fact of being able to explore. For now however, as he was stuck in the bush and could not see through as much as he had preferred to, he tried to memorise what he had seen and think about other possible hiding places.

However, his mind kept gliding away onto different matters, especially the matters of.. ‘heart’, even though for him such matters take place a little further south. This garden would just be such an easy way to get under a woman’s skirt and the demon was itching to try it. Even in case Tsuki was not fond of such things or did not want him to do it, he would definitely try and seduce at least a handful of women here. It was just too easy an opportunity to pass up on.

A footstep not too far away caught his attention however and brought him back to the present moment. Will was probably not too far away anymore, and it was probably the male vampire who had made the noise. There was no need for Will to be quiet as the one seeking, but Del’ure automatically held his breath a little, hoping the vampire was not on to him yet, but the greenery was starting to be against him. Scratching and itching along his back, the branches seemed intent on prodding him for as long as it took to make him shift position. Demon or no, being poked in the back by a rather thin and spiky branch was not comfortable. Automatically, his heart began pounding and Del’ure cursed this instinctive response to the bit of adrenaline now pumping in his veins. Why were his instincts on high alert when they were even only playing a little children’s game? The demon didn’t understand, but then again, it did make it all that tiny bit more enjoyable than it already was.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:04 pm

Will opened his eyes and looked around. He was about to take in a big breath of air, but a thought occured to him. He was right, this game would be pretty pointless if he used his senses. They were so much sharper than a humans and it made this game so much more uninteresting. Alright, so he'd ignore his sharpened senses he'd get this done old school. Just like a human would. Rely on sound and sight. Humans couldn't smell eachother, so there was no use in that, he'd just have to be extra careful to use only the basic amount of sound. Sight he couldn't really control. So, he did what any human would do, he looked around the garden carefully. Trying to find anything that his companions would hide in.

When he was satisfied about not finding anything in which he himself would hide in, he left and walked towards the castle like a human would. On the look out. Raising his voice he called to his comrades, "I'm not going to do this like I can. I'm only using sight and sound, and not even my keenest sounds. This will be more interesting that way!" He smiled to himself and entered the castle looking around and listening at the same time. He was playing, and also exploring. He entered the kitchen and glanced around. Going through anything big enough to hide a person. He scanned the kitchen and stopped on the cuppards, but decided against them, and shut another door in the kitchen before leaving to look else where.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Canon RolePlay :: Roleplaying Archives-
Jump to: