Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tourin and Taj

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Tourin and Taj  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourin and Taj    Tourin and Taj  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:39 pm

Cephor had a good idea. Staying in her secluded room would be the perfect thing to do. Dor wouldn’t have to worry about guards looking for him. He could finally relax. He would also be in the company of a beautiful woman, that didn’t bother him at all.

Once the guards had passed by on their patrol and Cephor had given him the go ahead Dorloan changed back into his human form and followed her back to her room. About 10 feet from the door she entered Dor threw up a warding spell, if someone was coming to the room he would know about it and find away to escape or hide. He stepped through the door after Cephor and shut it quietly behind him. He turned around, looking for Cephor and wondering what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

Female Loveliness : 12

PostSubject: Re: Tourin and Taj    Tourin and Taj  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:21 pm

Cephor looked around her room just to ensure she was alone and then turned back to Dor as he entered her room. She waited as he cast some sort of spell and hoped that it wasn't something that would get them noticed if it were tripped. She knew no magic that she was aware of and all of the men on the grounds knew her well enough to also know that fact. She was friendly with everyone she met and really had no secrets to hind from them. Well, until now.

"I'm sorry...That you got mixed up in all of this...that you had to come here...." Cephor offered her apology, if she had stayed home Dor wouldn't have gotten mixed up in any of this and for someone of the Peacekeeps guild to be here during such tense times really couldn't be as easy as it seemed. She looked up to him in an apologetic manner and walked over to him. She didn't understand why she was going to such lengths for him, why he was doing the same for her. What was it about him that drew her to him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tourin and Taj    Tourin and Taj  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:42 am

“You need not worry about that spell I set Cephor. It’s called an alarm spell and no one will notice if they trip it.” He pointed two fingers into his temple. “If someone or something passes through that a tiny alarm will go off up here and I can know to hide.” Dor walked closer to Cephor as she spoke to him. He was mere inches from her before he stopped, his tall body looming over hers. “Oh hush you. This was by no means your fault. You just happened upon a powerful demon crossing and I just happened to be nearby to hear your,” he paused for a moment, a bit ashamed to tell her that he had been in her head, “to hear your thoughts.” Dor had unintentionally been leaning his head down closer to Cephor’s, his face now inches from hers. He chuckled lightly. “You know some people might call it fate that I saved you, but I’m not one to believe in such nonsense.” He realized how close he was to her and snapped back upright, blushing hotly.

Dorloan walked around Cephor’s room, inspecting it. He ended up near the bed and looked over to Cephor. “Do you mind if I sit?” He had to admit that he was a bit nervous. What he was doing was extremely dangerous and risky. He had been looking around the room for possible places to hide in case of his alarm spell going off. Perhaps a window to sneak out of.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tourin and Taj    Tourin and Taj  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:26 am

Cephor didn't realize how close Dor had gotten, feeling like she would rather have had argued that it wasn't her fault, feeling it was. Then as his face came in so close to her, she could feel his hot breath on her face and then her heart skipped. She felt her stomach flip at the anticipation and she could not take her eyes from him even if she wanted.

When Dor pulled away from her suddenly and went about looking around her room, she couldn't hide the dark blush on her face. "O-of course." She said quickly, giving him permission to sit on her bed. Suddenly feeling a bit nervous from the previous events, Cephor walked over to the bed and sat next to him, folding her hands in her lap neatly. She looked up to him, her heart pounding painfully in her chest and then decided to keep her eyes off of his handsome face. "Dor...do you like the peacekeepers?" She asked wanting to change the topic before the awkward silence went on any longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tourin and Taj    Tourin and Taj  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:13 am

Dorloan sat after Cephor had given him permission. He held his hand up and created a small ball of each element in his palm, Water, Fire, Earth, and Air. They spun around in a circle in his hand as he heard Cephor’s question. He looked over at her and the balls stopped spinning as he thought about that. Did he really like the Peacekeepers? “You know what Cephor,” he turned his body slightly towards her, the balls still spinning in his hand, “no. No I really don’t. I didn’t come to this city with the intention of joining either of these two factions. I am travelling with my master and he brought me here to enroll me in training classes on how to become a better combat mage like the Peacekeeper’s have.”

Dor moved his hand in between himself and Cephor. “I am a mage and I know how to use my magic, but not in combat. The only reason I’m part of the Peacekeepers is because they require you to join their organization if you want to be enrolled in their training courses.” He looked up at the ceiling, mentally scanning the immediate area quickly. All of the guards were still at their posts and none were anywhere near this room. “What about you Cephor, do you like the Chaos Guards? Why is a beautiful woman like you in this place?”
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tourin and Taj    Tourin and Taj  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:18 am

Cephor watched as balls of light seemed to spring from Dor's hand and it seemed hard to draw her attention away from them as he spoke. What she found most surprising was to hear that he didn't actually like the group he was with. She knew that all of the men in the Chaos guild were fiercely loyal to each other, their cause and most of them had been there for a majority of their lives. Being brought into a faction though might be a different story and one that seemed to make more sense.

A light blush came to Cehpors features when Dor' complimented her and she smiled softly. "I was taken in." A sadder smile replaced her previous one and she looked back up to Dor. "My parents died in a attack." She explained.

There was something bugging Razern, something the man couldn't ignore. Normally Cephor would not lock herself in her room, ever. She would be out and about the grounds, greeting everyone with her soft smile and gentle words. But after some unknown man had returned her she went directly to her room and he found traces of injury on her. "What happened...?" His thoughts had brought him to her room unknowingly and froze still when he heard voices inside her domain. Not just any voices, male, and not so unlike the male that had brought Cephor back.

He started walking towards her room, wanting to find out the source of the noise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tourin and Taj    Tourin and Taj  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:52 am

“Oh, Cephor, I’m sorry to hear that. Really I am. My parents were killed,” before Dor could continue his story a ping sounded in his head, like a bell going off. It was the warding spell. Dor stood up and the balls disappeared from his hand. “Shit!” He looked around the room quickly for an escape route. No windows. He only had about 30 seconds before whoever it was outside was upon the door, 45 if they were polite and knocked first. “Cephor someone is coming, they just broke that spell I cast.” Dor made a split second decision that he knew he might regret later, but it was the only thing he could do to get out. “Listen I’m about to do something that I know very little about and it could end up going wrong. Wait for me tomorrow at noon at the place where we first met. If I’m not there then I will send word somehow of my whereabouts.” 15 seconds left. He leaned in and planted his lips on hers, without giving her a chance to speak. He stepped back and gave her I final look. He could hear the footsteps now. “Goodbye Cephor and thank you.” With that he shut his eyes and vanished from the bedroom.

Dor could feel his body being pulled through space as he teleported. He hated the feeling of this magic because it was like somebody trying to tear his limbs from his body. He felt himself coming back to normalcy and he was back on the ground. Luckily no one had been around to see him reappear, that would have caused him some real trouble. He bent over and vomit spilled from his mouth. Teleporting was rough and that had only been the 3rd or 4th time he had done it. Right now he was just happy that he wasn’t in the middle of nowhere.

Dor looked around trying to understand exactly where he was. He was still in the city, and from the looks of things only a few blocks from the Chaos Guards dojo. Relieved, Dor sat down with his back against a building. He needed rest after that. He was drained to the point that he wasn’t sure if he could make it back to the Peacekeepers dojo without passing out. So he sat there and rested. Hopefully Cephor would do as he asked and be there tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tourin and Taj    Tourin and Taj  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:54 am

Cephor felt a pang of guilt of bringing up her late parents when she found out she wasn't the only one. Just as she was about to apologize for bringing up such a sad memory when suddenly he stopped, going rigid and then standing. "Dor?" She asked, soon getting her answer that someone was coming. Her heart started to pound in her chest. She didn't want him to be caught, not here, for fear he would be killed. She didn't understand what he was saying, what dangerous thing he was talking about but once again before she could speak something happened. His lips were crushed upon her own and she felt her stomach lip. And then he was giving instructions where to meet him and again and just like that he was gone. All of this happened way to fast for Cephor to comprehend and she was left standing there with a hand on her lips and a shocked expression on her face when Razern busted into the room.

"Cephor!" He called as he ran into her room, seeing her slightly pale expression. He ran in, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her into a protective hug as he looked around the room with menace in his eyes. "What happened, are you alright?" He noticed nothing out of place and then look down to her.

"I'm alright, Razern, I promise." She smiled softly, putting a hand on his chest and even though the suspicion and worry did not leave his face he did release his grip on her and take a few steps back. "Who were you talking to? I heard voices." He said.

"I was talking to myself...I'm sorry to have worried you but I'm starting to feel a bit lightheaded...so if you please..."She began pushing him out of the room, and then smiled apologetically once more when he was out of the room, closing the door behind her.

He wasn't happy, worried in fact at her behavior, but Razern let it go for now, heading back to his room and turning in for the night.

~*~*~

The next morning came and Cephor was out of the dojo before anyone could come knocking on her door or see her leave the grounds. She made sure her hair was up in a pretty way and she was wearing a deep red kimono. She spent some of the morning going about the open markets looking at the fresh product but as noon rolled around she went back to the place where she had met. She twisted her hands in a nervous manner, waiting for Dor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tourin and Taj    Tourin and Taj  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:54 pm

Dorloan awoke to the sun setting. He must have fallen asleep sitting against the building. He must have looked like a bum sleeping there like that. No matter. He stood up slowly, getting slightly light headed as he did so. The spell passed and he looked around to identify exactly where he was. He had a good mile walk back to the dojo, how fun that would be. He slowly made his way back and got there just as night had fallen. He immediately retired to his bed chambers, still exhausted from space shifting earlier.

In the night Dor dreamt of Cephor. It wasn’t what he expected though. He dreamt that the two clans had finally had it with each other and civil war had broken out. Dor was fighting the enemy and he spotted Cephor off to the side of the fighting. He rushed over to her and asked why she was here in this dangerous place. She didn’t respond. Blood dripped from her mouth and Dor tried to see what was wrong. He looked down and saw that he had run his own blade through her. “You did this,” the dream Cephor said before Dor woke with a start.

It was early in the morning when Dorloan awoke from his dream. What had it meant? Was this a vision of the future? What had Cephor meant by saying he had done this? Was the civil war his fault? Dor didn’t have time for this trivia right now. He gathered up a change of clothes and went to bathe himself. Now freshly bathed and clothed Dor looked up into the sky to see the positioning of the sun. It was almost noon. He hurried out of the dojo and headed for the markets where he and Cephor had met.

Before he go there Dor ducked off into an alley and transformed into a large, black, shaggy dog just to be safe. He didn’t want to be caught with Cephor if she were being watched. He walked around the markets looking for Cephor. He finally spotted her in her bright red kimono and walked over to her sending out a mental message. “Cephor I’m over here, the dog. You’re friend Razern is getting suspicious of you so I wanted to make sure he didn’t recognize me if he decided to follow you.” He sat down in front of her. “You look nice today, you didn’t have to get all prettied up for me.”
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tourin and Taj    Tourin and Taj  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:25 am

Cephor stood there nervously for a few short moments before she heard a soft voice come into her head, brushing the walls of her mind softly. When the voice mentioned that it was Dor, who was a dog, she looked around for a short moment and her eyes landed on the four legged creature. As it trotted over to her and sat down, giving her the compliment she wasn't really sure what to say.

A dark blush colored her cheeks and then she bent down, running her hand through his silky hair. "You can change into a dog as well?" She asked, looking around and then stood. "Come on." She said, leading them away from the crowd and into a small area with no one in sight. "Are you alright? What happened last night?" She asked, allowing the worry in her voice to finally show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tourin and Taj    Tourin and Taj  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:45 am

As soon as the two of them were out of the crowd and there was no one around Dor did a quick mental scan of the area to make sure no one was around and there wasn’t. He shifted back into his natural form again. “Yes I can transform into a dog. I can change into just about anything that I’ve seen before. The first time is difficult and slightly painful, but after I do it a couple of times it becomes just as natural as this form.” He noticed the blush on her cheeks and smiled. “I’m fine, I promise. Other than this ridiculous headache nothing is wrong with me. What I did was teleport, basically. It’s really a crude form of teleportation that I’m developing. I was worried because I’ve only done it a few times and the worst time I ended up hundreds of miles from where I started.” He leaned against a wall and rubbed his temples, his head was pounding. “I don’t like doing that but I had no other choice. Luckily I only ended up a few blocks from the dojo.”
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tourin and Taj    Tourin and Taj  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:13 am

Cephor watched as the tired lines on Dor's face became more apparent as he leaned against the wall and rubbed his temples. She leaned up and gently took his hands, removing them from his head and replacing her hands where his were. She turned her finger angle slightly and began a very gentle, slow rub. "Some of the guys get bad headaches after training so I've gotten a lot of practice at this." She smiled wanting to take the pained expression from his face.

She thought for a long moment passed before she pulled her hands back sheepishly. "Feel any better?" She asked, taking a small step back and folding her hands in front of her. As she was about to say something more a large crash came as a wall came down around them. A black demon with several spikes running down its spine and horribly sharp teeth roared as it found some prey, moving fast to open its jaws to swallow the couple in one bite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tourin and Taj    Tourin and Taj  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:22 pm

Dor closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of Cephor’s soft fingers on his face. “It feels great. Maybe you should,” he was cut off by a wall crashing down. A large black demon lumbered into the alley with them. It had to be at least ten feet tall because Dor had to look up to see its head, and it was hunched over. It roared at the both of them and charged forward. Dor was still a bit in shock but braced himself the best he could.

The demons eyes were set upon the two frail humans in front of it. It hadn’t eaten human in weeks and its mouth watered at the thought of tasting them both. It roared and charged at the two aiming for the smaller female rather than the large male. Claws flew through the air aimed at the females face.

Dor saw the demon’s aim being directed at Cephor and he moved to intercept it. A red energy formed around his fist and down his forearm, taking a blade-like shape. This was Dor’s newest creation. He had learned how to concentrate a single element into a condensed form and shape it with magic. He had chosen fire for this demon. Granted it might be accustomed to the heat, but there was no hurt in trying this first. And besides the energy wasn’t only hot, it was also sharp like an actual blade. Dor aimed for the beast’s stomach as he stepped forward into his lunge. Alas he was still tired out from the teleport yesterday and this caused him to trip, missing his mark but still cutting into the demon’s side. Its claws were still flying towards Cephor’s face. All he could do was shout, “Cephor move!”
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tourin and Taj    Tourin and Taj  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:22 am

Cephor could only stand there, put into shock from the appearance of the demon. To say her last experience with her last one wasn't pleasant was a massive understatement. She was shaking like a leaf and her blue eyes seemed too large for her face as they stared at the creature. That was, until it came lunging for her and in the last seconds when Dorloan had told her to move, she brought her arm up in front of her face to defend herself the best she could.

Sharp pain erupted through her arm as she felt the claws tear into her skin and push her back from where she was standing. She let out a small scream and she was sent flying backwards, landing hard on her back and knocking the wind out of her. She felt warm liquid run down to her hand as she landed and had to take a few moments before she could sit herself up.

The demon, having seen its smaller prey go flying seemed to lose some interest in something so small and turned to the male. It turned its full force on Dorloan, swiping at him while he was in the vulnerable position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tourin and Taj    Tourin and Taj  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:59 pm

Cephor screamed as Dorloan fell down to the ground. He immediately began to get up so he could make another attack on the demon, but it had other plans. As he began to stand back up a blunt force connected with Dor’s head as the back of the demon’s fist connected with his head. A soft grunt escaped Dor’s lips as he was sent flying about 5 feet because of the force of the blow. His vision had become blurry and his head was now pounding. He was lucky to not have been knocked out by the blow. Instinct kicked in and Dor tried to shape shift into anything other than his human form. His body rippled and nothing changed as he lay there. He had taken too much damage and couldn’t concentrate well enough to shift, this was bad.

The demon roared as the male flew through the air and landed with a thud. Saliva was dripping down its mouth from the thought of eating these humans. It was zoned in on this male now, seeing as it was more vulnerable. It lumbered over to the male and wrapped its huge hand around the human’s head and lifted him up. Bringing the human up to eye level with itself the demon snarled and produced a sound almost like laughter as it prepared to feast on the man’s flesh.

Dor didn’t have the strength to get up and defend himself as he heard the demon coming towards him. At least it wasn’t going after Cephor first. Maybe if it ate him first someone would show up in time to save Cephor. They hadn’t gone far from where all the people were so someone must have noticed the sounds of destruction already. A hot hand wrapped around Dor’s head as he felt is body being lifted into the air. He looked into the demon’s eyes as it snarled at him. “Is this really how it ends?” He whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tourin and Taj    Tourin and Taj  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:50 pm

Cephor was horrified at this entire situation; something that was supposed to be so nice between the two of them had been completely ruined. Fear, and anger rose in the small woman and as she stood, a cascade of black hair fell down her shoulder as the neat arrangement fell out of place. She didn’t want him to die, and as the great beast picked Dorloan up and looked like it was about to take a bite out of him, something changed in Cephor. “No!” She screamed in denial, reaching out one hand, and to her she saw a flash of light and then found herself nearly out cold on the ground, having no idea what had just happened to her.

To anyone else’s view, there was in fact a light that shot from Cephors hand, looking almost like an arrow that shot through the great demons chest and out the other side. There was a split second were Dorloan could see pain register on the demons face before he simply busted into light and disappeared. Cephor sat herself up as she watched Dorloan fall to the ground and ran over to his side, “Dor! Are you alright?” She gently touched his arm, unsure of how hurt he had really been. Tears welled in her eyes, emotion finally allowed to surface now that they were not in mortal danger of being eaten.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tourin and Taj    Tourin and Taj  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:07 pm

A burst of light erupted from the demon as it exploded and Dor hit the ground. What the hell had just happened? He hadn’t done anything to the demon and there was no one else around except for Cephor. She had shouted “no” and then the demon was just gone. He hefted himself up into a sitting position and looked around to assess the situation. Everything indicated that there had been a demon attack, but there was no demon. Dor’s head began to pulse with pain as he remembered the blow to the head he had been dealt by the monster. Right now all he could think about was what happened to the demon, and his head hurt so much that he couldn’t concentrate.

As Cephor approached Dor turned his head to look over at her, making it hurt worse. She touched his arm and her hand was surprisingly warm. “Cephor your hand is really warm. What was that?” His head hurt but he could still think well enough to put two and two together. “Cephor did you do that to the demon?”
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tourin and Taj    Tourin and Taj  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:16 am

Cephor kept her hand lightly on Dor, half in concern half to ensure he wasn't going to force himself to stand or anything like that. "I don't know..." She replied honestly, drawing her hand up for a moment and looking at is as if to find some sort of clues. "I really don't know..." She sounded distressed, not sure if something was wrong with her. She had never shown any sort of magical power and not really knowing her parents for that long, she had never heard of them having powers either. Though for now, she wanting to not think about it, "For now...lets make sure you are alright?" She suggested checking over any bumps for bruises that might have formed in the short fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tourin and Taj    Tourin and Taj  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:00 pm

“I think I’m fine,” Dor said as he stood up. He immediately regretted doing so. As he stood he became extremely light-headed and dizzy. He staggered and had to catch himself on a wall so he didn’t fall back down onto the ground. “That thing hit me in the head pretty hard. I’m lucky not to have a concussion right now. I’m sure the dizziness will pass though. I just stood up too quickly.” Dor’s head was pounding now. He could hear his heartbeat so loudly inside of his ears that it was like a drum. He stood up once again but this time was different. There was a slight buzzing in his ears and then the world went black. The last thing Dor remembered was falling to the ground again.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tourin and Taj    Tourin and Taj  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:39 pm

Cephor stood when he did, putting a hand on his shoulder as he fell back into the wall. Concern clouded her eyes which was soon replaced with shock as Dor seemed to lose consciousness and fell to the ground in a heap. "Dor!" She checked him over, trying to find some sort of mortal wound but found nothing aside from cuts and bruises. She frowned, pushing back a rouge hair from his head out of his face. "I'll go get help..." she said, steeling her determination and grabbing his arm. With a grunt, Cephor dragged his much larger body against the wall and into a sitting position. She stood back, panting from exhaustion, "Please stay safe..." She said before turning and running in the one direction she knew she could get help from. The peacekeepers guild.

Coming up to the gate of the guild, after stopping for directions many times, Cephor was now hesitant to try to bang on the wooden gates. She had to look a mess, her kimono hanging off her shoulders and her long raven colored hair laying all about her shoulders and back. There were small cuts on her face and a large, still bleeding gash on her arm that she had completely forgotten about. Would they know she was from the peacekeepers guild? Would they kill her? She had to try, for Dor. She banged on the door, "Please, I need your help!" she called, hoping to be answered with words and not weapons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tourin and Taj    Tourin and Taj  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:23 pm

The guard opened a small eye opening to see on the other side of the gate. On the other side he saw a small woman that looked like she had been in a fight. She said she needed help and the guard wondered what had happened. “What do you need help with ma’am? I can’t just open this here gate for any random stranger that comes along asking for help. You’re gonna have to explain yourself first.”
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tourin and Taj    Tourin and Taj  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:45 pm

Well, at least she wasn't killed on the spot, Cephor thought when the guard had come to the door and asked her to identify herself. "Please, I believe one of your own is hurt, Dorloan." She said, steeling her resolve once more and holding her ground. He needed her help and she wasn't going to leave at least until she saw he was taken care of by his men. She hoped that they would not assume it was her but she guessed she was safe so long as she did not reveal where she was from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tourin and Taj    Tourin and Taj  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:12 am

“Dorloan ya say? Hmmmmm I can’t seem ta recall that one. He may be one of the new ones. I can take ya ta the dojo boss if ya want. He’s usually in the dining hall bout this time. He could probly getcha some help. No promises though. Wanna follow me to ‘im?"
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tourin and Taj    Tourin and Taj  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:23 am

Cephor was more than happy to see that the man behind the gate wasn't going to kill her, in fact, seemingly wanting to help her. At his proposal to go inside her heart jumped slightly, more than a little nervous of the idea of going into 'enemy territory', but what choice did she have? Dorloan was out cold against a wall and with seemingly not mortal wounds on him, she wasn't sure how to help him or even where to start. With a small sigh, Cephor nodded her head, wanting to be brave for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tourin and Taj    Tourin and Taj  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:48 am

The guard opened up the gate for the girl and let her in. He walked through the grounds of the dojo. On the way to the dining hall they passed by most of the major structures in the facility. The barracks, the apothecary, the arcane arts practice room, the smithy, the combat training grounds where a couple of battle mages were sparring. The dojo was actually quite a large place, despite its misleading outward appearance. As they approached the dining hall the guard half turned around as he walked to address Cephor. “Don’t do any talkin’ till I give ya the floor. The dojo boss likes ta be real proper-like when we speak to him.”

The guard opened the door to the dining hall and motioned Cephor in with a quiet, “ladies first.” After she had entered he quietly shut the door behind them and then turned to address the dojo boss. He approached the boss’ seat and kneeled a few feet away. “Request ta speak ta the boss.” The boss nodded and replied with a simple, “go ahead.” The guard rose to his feet and looked at the boss. “Young lady here, oh jeez I don’t think I got her name, well she can introduce herself in a moment. Anyways, you lady here says one of ours is out there in the city injured. I think ‘is name was Dorloan. Mind if she speaks to ya boss to tell ya the story?” The boss looked over at Cephor and smiled at her. “Of course she can, step over here and speak to me young lady. Tell us the story of what happened.”

~~~~~*****~~~~~

Master sat beside the dojo boss in the dining hall, as was his designated spot for the duration of his stay with the Peacekeepers. He had long white hair that was pulled back and reached slightly below his shoulders. His cane rest beside him and his plate in front of him. Master was a very solemn man most of the time, not to be mistaken for laziness. His skin was dark like that of those who worked out in the sun and it contrasted his hair making look younger than her really was. He watched as the door to the dining hall swung open and a very beautiful woman came in followed by the gate guard. He wondered about why the guard had brought a stranger into the dojo, she obviously wasn’t part of the Peacekeepers. His question was answered as the gate guard spoke to the dojo boss. At the mention of Dorloan, Master clenched his fists together. What had that young fool gotten himself into? It was Master’s job to protect Dorloan. Dorloan’s parents /had/ entrusted their only son to him before they died. Master sat on the edge of his seat waiting for the young lady to introduce herself and explain what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tourin and Taj    Tourin and Taj  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tourin and Taj
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next