Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis
Artemis

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll Fanatic
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 73

[the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx] Empty
PostSubject: [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx]   [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:36 am

I think we all know why we're here. For some carnagey goodness!!! >D Ok, so we have Static, Paradox and Kumiko- or Stat, Dox and Miko. If/when I ever get one, I'll probably chuck in my TBB too. And that'll just be /funtimes/.
Anyone wanna start or shall I?
Actually, what's the setting?
EDIT: Make that a clubtail.

Last edited by Artel on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

[the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx]   [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:53 pm

((My pants is the setting, and I really dont care who begins. Though it would not be wise for Paradox to do so, for he is pretty set to find you twos' chars, seething with what Kayoss did.

Pants thing is a lame joke btw. ;3 It hardly matter where this shindig is thrown at.))
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Artemis

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll Fanatic
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx]   [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:03 pm

Setting: Lake Racksom, in the middle of a forest north-west of Racksom. It is four days after the end of the battle.
I will get my intro up later. Bear with me; I have a confetti hurricane + flying cow to set up.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 69

PostSubject: Re: [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx]   [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:33 pm

Static crouched at the edge of Lake Racksom, washing her pot and cutlery in the water after a meagre meal. She had left Racksom after the end of the battle, having lost where Armeno had got to, and been ousted after someone thought that she was on the other side. It wasn’t just Armeno she had lost in the chaos of the city though- Of her belongings, she only had her boots left (and even they would need replacing soon), and Tamarisk had run from her when she ran into Measle and Jackdaww for the second time. She only hoped the stallion had found Velox- They had become good friends, the two horses, and Armeno would take care of him. Even still, it left an empty hole in her heart.

She stood up from the water, looking down at her reflection. A long blue dress with green strips round the arms, bent silver armour, made for a man so it didn’t fit properly, a brown woollen cloak that itched… She didn’t look like herself any more. She kicked a stone into the water, making big ripples. Even her hair was different, the ends burnt and twiddly with heat. She stalked back to the little fire she had made and picked up a dagger she had scrounged, taking it to the ends of her hair with a venom. She hated wearing blue, and only having the little green she had left from her trousers (her shirt had disintegrated when she tried to wash the blood out of it, and that blasted Kayoss had torched her cloak to embers), and not having Tam, and having all her possessions broken or stolen or begged for… What a crap day.

Back to top Go down
Artemis
Artemis

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll Fanatic
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx]   [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:24 pm

Kumiko ran along, enjoying the sensations of travelling at this speed. She'd been able to stay in her fox form for the past few days, ever since Racksom, and it felt good. Probably because it was her true form. However, even though she was a demon she still had needs to be comfortable, and she now slowed as she reached the bank of Lake Racksom. Ripples spread as she dipped her muzzle into the water and drank thirstily. She spent a few seconds admiring her reflection after that, and then shook her fur and began to trot around the lake. She wasn't entirely sure where she was headed next; somewhere she could have fun, she supposed. As she went, she caught sight of a woman with a dagger in her hand who seemed to be chopping her hair off. Kumiko grinned- the perfect little teaser. Two sets of tails were currently recharging, the third ready to be used, so if this woman had any tricks then Kumiko would be ready. But seeing the woman's reflection in the water, she slowed. It was the electricity-user from Racksom. Kumiko had conflicting views on her opinion of this fact, but she dismissed it and continued to pad forwards. Stopping a metre away from Static, she morphed into her human form and sat down on the grass. Her clothes were slightly battered anyway, she needed something new to wear, so the stains would do no damage.
'Hello again,' she said once she was comfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx]   [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:18 am

Yes, finally, he could sense it: Bloodshed! Days of pointless walking, wandering, tearing into any random creature he passed. This place so far had been so boring to him! It seemed everyone here was just full of idiocy and nothing more. All skittish too, no one had balls enough to come at him, no one gave him a fun excuse to rip them apart and giggle. He hadn't seen any children to feast on either, no hatchlings to hear squeal while he devoured their legs and tail. Positively boring in his humble opinion. This had to change. Then again not too many dragons seemed to reside there at all. This palce was made up of way more two-legged, fleshy people. Or furry ones. Bah, they roasted too quickly, not even enough time to hear them scream really. It was little fun to torture fleshies lest they had some stamina... Otherwise it was a sheer waste of his time.

This said creature stood about... as tall as KEvv, give or take a few inches. But he was quite a bit more muscled then either Kevv or Kayoss. Plus his armor was a deep black mostly. Splashes of red rested upon the very heavy plate too. Looking like blood that probably never got scrubbed off of it, just because Paradox was proud to do the things he did. The opposite of Kevv, the opposite of someone who wanted to uphold life. He wanted to see it end, wanted to see the worlds all collapse on themselves. The titans to even fall and just lay lifeless at his feet, either that or serve him bodily and mindlessly. So much fun that would be! He would see to it, see that every life--form knew its destroyer, its controller, its absolute god i nthe end. Though it was a slow work to that sort of strength. He had someone else he had to overcome first, he had soul to claim and places to assert his dominance. But he would... play some part, for now, and wait for his time oh yes.

However as he walked up the lake, Literally, walked up it, standing on the surface like it was apparently solid, he grinned. He smelled them begfore he saw them. A demon, how crude... but fun. Plus some magic-user too. She seemed to dwell within electricity as her element. Where he stepped, the water seemed to blacken beneath his plated feet. Fish seeming to float up, quite dead too. It wa slike Paradox just radiated death and decay and evil where he stepped. Well while he was walking like this his steps sort of did. But this was a fun way to keep his magics trained up and up to speed. But these two mortals had his interest more. For the moment, he seemed to carry one very huge axe, the blade part of it red and shining. Like it had been immersed in blood simply. He loved the versatility of his staff, able to make it so many different weapons. He rolled his armored shoulders, the plating on that armor mustve been several inches thick, if not moreso. Yet he moved in it lithely and easily, like it was weightless truly. The cruel eyes set upon the two, sniffing as well. He could smell it. Smell the scent of one hated enemy on them both... Kayoss. That sniveling child of Kevvs... he wanted no more then to stab him many, many times in front of Kevvs' terrified eyes really. "Well aint this just some spectacular party..." He growled. Close enough to hear of course. Unsure of them, watching them most carefully. A vicious black aura built around him, seemign to just suck the life force from the air around him. Insects beside him just fell dead simply... He gave a toothy grin too, his teeth stained a reddish-brown from the blood of thousands his fangs had sank into... this all was most pleasing, perhaps these people would be more entertaining then the ones before so far...
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx]   [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:26 pm

Static hacked at her hair more, tugging it until it snapped short around her face. Striped locks fell to the ground around her, each thread a little shorter or longer than the other. She only stopped when the last strands fell to her feet, blowing in a slight breeze that scurried across the ground. Her head felt strangely light, and she kind of liked it.

Suddenly she heard a voice behind her and she whirled around, dropping the knife. The kitsune from Racksom sat in front of her, looking pleasantly relaxed. Static folded her arms, her face darkening to a frown.
“I thought we were pairing up.” She said, her voice unamused. “So much for that.” She waved her hands, her frustration showing through. “Let’s just go and pick the most bloody powerful opponent on the battlefield shall we? Oh look, he makes shockwaves, he can split into two, he’s a woman too?” Her voice started to rise, the tensions of the past few days rolling up together like a wave on the beach. She took a few steps forwards, unheeding of the fact that Kumiko was just as powerful, if not stronger, than her. She didn’t give a damn right now about that. “I nearly died out there! I would have died!” She was pretty much screeching now, the few birds that remained in the two’s strange presences quickly fleeing into the air with a whirring of their wings.

She was so enveloped in her raging that she hardly noticed the dark figure on the water, until it spoke, its voice low and gravely, inhumane. Her face, red from shouting, lost all its colour as she realised who it was- The dragonman, Kayoss. Although, not quite. It was too different to be the same person, this was a darker being, that was for sure. And it felt colder all of a sudden. She was so out of her depth with this one, armed with her begged and borrowed belongings, her electricity (good thing she had had time to power up again, that was certain), and a long two-handed sword. Well, if he was malicious (what was she kidding herself, of course he was), there wasn’t much chance of teaming up with Kumiko again, after the way she had just snapped out at her.

Back to top Go down
Artemis
Artemis

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll Fanatic
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx]   [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:10 pm

Kumiko laughed lightly at Static.
'A little het up, aren't we?' The kitsune glided closer to Static and held out one of the strands of hair she had just lopped off short. 'Honestly, this style doesn't work for you,' she tutted. 'If only you'd waited two seconds I could've given you something far more flattering...' She pursed her lips, flipping Static's hair this way and that, for all the world like a friend at a sleepover. She soon seemed to tire of this activity though, and stepped back. She had been quite aware of Paradox's presence pretty much since he had walked onto the lake, but she ignored him for a moment longer.
'Well, few alliances with me last long... I get bored. Good idea to know that.' With a wink, she spun round and quirked an eyebrow at Paradox.
'Another scaly, hm? Come to finish off what dear Kayoss couldn't?' Her eyes quickly took in the scene. 'I have to say... Wlking on water, so boring. And all those fish...' She shrugged. 'It just seems attention-seeking to me.' Kumiko was in a strange mood, even for her; she now sashayed over and plucked one fish out of the water by its tail, scrutinising the glassy eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx]   [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:16 am

Paradox tilted his head a bit. He observed the two, seeming to think upon things. Although at the mention of Kayoss his lips turned in a feralistic growl. "Kayoss hm? Shame he aint here... Icoulda used a decent meal." He said with a snort. but he walked onto the land nonetheless. "Water is a silent travel path, no one would look twice at me if I didnt wish it. Unlike most, im not much for flying all the time." He said simply. Sweeping his eyes over Kumiko. she was quite strong from what he sensed. He didn't seek any unworthy fights right now, that warping had actually drained him pretty good. Thus they were i nthe clear. Plus they didn't seem too pleased over Kayoss or any of hir type either. Though he was planning something quite catastrophic for them all... it probably was going to break them in two, if he was lucky. But well, he would hafta see. Theyd be super-limited on their power at least after it, and their bodies would alter. His would as well but to him well, itd just be a more fun playing field.

But these two at the moment, had his curiousity. He grinned a bit even. "So... whats your stories then? I sense hatred when you speak hir name.... I wanna know why. Perhaps I can bring about some... vengeance." He said simply to them. It was a fun idea he would admit. Crush the child, crush the Mothers' heart. A very good cycle it produced. He was pretty certain now theyd been in contact with him. They reeked of hir even, they mustve been in a fight with hir. Both of them even. A shame they couldnt overcome... But they soon would. Paradox had done something very awful, and well, it would take effect when he wanted it to. Well if these two had good enough reasona nd perhaps were entertaining enough, he wopuld let them partake in the gleeful activity...
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx]   [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:35 pm

Static huffed in irritation at Kumiko’s complete disregard for her anger, folding her arms and looking down her nose at her.
“Shut up. I don’t give a crap what my hair looks like.” She really was in a bad mood now. The kitsune’s gentle banter did nothing to lift her temper. Neither did the way she was flicking around a twist of her hair- In a spat of anger, she pointed a finger at another lock that lay on the ground, zapping it to a blackened cinder.
“Yeah, well won’t be making the mistake of another alliance with you again.” She muttered as she turned, her fingers slinking to the sheath of the two handed sword that was strapped diagonally across her back underneath her cloak. Kumiko was dangerous, and she would not be underestimating her strange ways. Especially now she was flopping around a wet, dead fish. Oh, the madness never departed.

Still keeping a tab on Kumiko’s strangeness, Static turned her attention to the new man, who was every bit as strange as Kayoss had been. And he knew him- Well, that stood for something, especially as they seemed at odds. Maybe there was more of an ally here than she had first imagined. She still kept her distance though, giving a huff of derision.
“You want to know stories? Go raid a bookshop. I’ve heard there’s a good one in Racksom.” Static held little respect for book-reading- things she needed to know could be learnt, or… coaxed out of whoever knew the information she wanted. Her eyes lit at the thought of vengeance though, and she took a step forwards, inserting herself more into the conversation, instead of lurking at the boundaries. “Hmm, now revenge, there is something I’m interested in.” Revenge was sweet when you had been beaten half to death by an opponent. Why, if this dragonman was going to be on their side, then they might actually stand a chance. She could get a benefit out of this…

Back to top Go down
Artemis
Artemis

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll Fanatic
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx]   [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:03 pm

Kumiko's lips curled.
'Temper, temper,' she said mockingly to Static. 'I'm sure you'd much rather have an alliance with me than be my enemy.' But she finally left Static and instead drifted over to Paradox with a cynical smirk.
'I don't think revenge would be exactly necessary for me.' A flick of the hair, a small laugh. 'After all, he was the first to leave. While I doubt he was exactly fleeing... Who departs just when a fight's getting good?' She shrugged and turned, taking a few short steps and crouching by the lake. A fish swam nearby; her hand flashed out and plucked it delicately from the water by one fin.
'I think I just want some nice, helpless little humans next though,' she mused, taking the other fin and slowly pulling the two apart. The fish flailed desperately, trying to get free. Kumiko looked shocked and guilty for a second, lowering the fish back to the water.
'My, but you can't breathe, can you? Here, back in the lovely water.' She didn't let go of the doomed animal, though, instead slowly dismembering it piece by piece. When it gave a last thrash and went limp, she laughed lightly and held the maimed corpse up.
'Oh, that wasn't much fun! You weren't very tough at all! Still... Entertainment enough to tide me over.' She dropped the unfortunate fish back in the water, quickly dipped her hands in it to rinse them, then rose back to her feet.
'I want something which can scream,' she sighed. She then suddenly whipped round and looked at Paradox. 'And what about you? Would you be up for a little game in the nearest village?' Her face was lit up, animated, by the thought of this 'game', and she looked only the more beautiful for it, but anyone who could hear her words and was any less twisted than her would be repulsed by them.

ooc;EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx]   [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:38 am

Paradox grinned a bit, their words were... quite entertaining. Even if he never really allied with anyone, still. These two were quite the pair. It would make this soooo much more fun in his opinion. They held hatred for whom he did, they had the red hot flame of destruction in their hearts. Quite poisonous minds too. He was intrigued by them, oh yes. But things had to get better, things had to work good. The fox lady was causing the most amusement for the moment however. Static seemed quite on board with this. Miko perhaps, needed a true explanation. Which he would give.

"Ahh.... Well, you see. The two left because I put a bit of a.. Ahm... distraction, on their planet." He said. "You see, Their kind has certain things upon their planet they need to keep unharmed or untampered with. Their planet gives them balance, it gives their race a home too. A Sactuary, if you will, free of most torments a typical world has for them. Resentment, Distrust because of their strange powers and thigns. But you see, the Planet right now, also Upholds those powers. Their leader has a special core in the planet, which gives their energies a prime balance, which lets them control it almost too well. If I hadnt got him to leave theres a good chance he woulda ruined more then he had already. It wouldve been messy, very emssy, and not in your favor. I look like them you see. I mirror their leader, but in a most Negative way. However I am NOT of their kind. Ive no species name which even exists. Nor will I ever, not even after this is done." He said.

He walked a few steps away from the two. His heavy tail tracing behind him. Beginning to trace out... runes. "So you see.... my goal in this is... to destroy their planet." He said, a gleam in his eye that was positively insane. "We do this, their crippled. Their bodies will change and shift. Their magic will amost fully falter. At least, almost all their magics. All of them will at least be severely reduced. Hell some will have less strength then even the lesser of humans." He said to the two simply. "For once the core which Kevv took thousands of years to form is busted, once the planet is busted, her race will almost surely die as a whole. A few might escape buuuuut well, theyll waste away in time." He said with a grin. "Plus this will eliminate Kevvs' Soul Fragments. Making her mortal as anyone." He growled. "Ive dealt with them all long enough. Its time to make some true Ruin...." He said with a chuckle. Stopping his walking around finally. Lifting his tail, his strange rune finished.

He grinned at Kumiko though. "Youre in luck too if youre itching to hear screaming. For you see, we need about... 1000 souls to complete this fun." He said with a cackle. "Which means the closest place thats populated gets to be pulverized..... nice and slowly...." He told the pair. Seeming to almost quiver.... He would rip them, tear them, make mothers watch their young rended.... Paradox would scar the face of this continent, nice and slowly... but he was going to destroy that nuisance of a planet first, and eliminate the worst threat to him.

((Im pretty sure you see where im headin with this, so ;D))
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx]   [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:09 pm

Static frowned at Kumiko’s insolence, opening her mouth to send back a poisoned retort, but bit it back as she drifted away. Her words were true though, despite Static’s reluctance to admit them. She had seen what the kitsune could do, how ruthless she could be- No, that was not someone she would want as an enemy.

Static’s eyes flicked to Paradox as he spoke, the news that the dragonman had left new to her. She had wondered why the DDC army seemed suddenly less powerful after Armeno had saved her, but hadn’t twigged it might have been because the man had left- She had unconsciously assumed that he had been vanquished, but when she had escaped, the fight between them looked so evenly matched (with the addition of an unstable dragon) that it obviously hadn’t been the case. Although she had been tied up with Armeno at that point- and the elf always seemed to make other things pale into insignificance. And there she was, getting distracted again!

As Kumiko talked to the helpless fish writhing in her hands, Static shot her a dirty look, disgusted at the way she was completely moral-less. Why, if she was going to kill fish, she could at least make dinner too. She turned back to Paradox, watching him trace his tail along the sandy edge of the lake. The thought occurred to her that this was the company of madmen, but the cold grasp of revenge closed around her at his words. A cruel smile slid onto her lips. “Well, revenge on Kayoss would be sweet indeed, but his followers too… Now that’s a thought.”

Her eyes widened at the figure that Paradox gave though. “A thousand?” she gaped, her face paling. That was a huge number, even for revenge as sweet as this. She quickly composed herself again, hardening her face. Well, she could kill a few hundred of the condemned or evil, and always leave the innocent to the others- They seemed to have no qualms over needless carnage.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Artemis

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll Fanatic
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx]   [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:51 pm

Kumiko sniffed slightly as Paradox explained the reason for Kayoss' departure, but her expression soon changed into a smirk which screamed 'evil'.
'While I would've preferred for you not to have distracted him... I think you make up for it by presenting this activity. I think I could gather a few hundred souls easily enough, yes. And destroying a planet...' A malicious glint entered her eye as she imagined the beautiful carnage. 'I think I like this plan very much. But...' She now turned to Static, her smirk teasing and patronising. 'It would appear that some of us have qualms about this. What's wrong? Not up to a little killing?' She tilted her head for a moment, hair brushing her neck, and seemed to analyse Static. Then she span as if nothing had happened, flicked her hair back and looked at Paradox.
'So, where are we headed?' she asked expectantly. 'If you don't have anywhere planned, I'm sure I can think of somewhere easily enough...' A few towns nearby had been less than polite to her recently. Abruptly, she whirled once more and fired yet another smirk at Static, this one venomous and bloodthirsty. Her hair flared red as she spoke, clearly broadcasting the message even if the words weren't enough.
'And if you can't bring yourself to be useful to us... Well, I'm quite sure you'll be a worthy addition to the 1000 souls. After all, one soft, compassionate human is as good as another. Is that not so?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx]   [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:42 pm

Paradox grinned a bit, as Static seemed... less then thrilled over one thousand souls having to be destroyed. "Yes, one thousand. A fine time it shall be harvesting them too." He said with a chuckle. Turning to Kumiko too. He almost laughed. Her confidence.... most with that confidence wouldve frustrated him to no end. But this one... this one was so stable doing it. It was not an empty confidence in the least. Plus she was quite cute. Damn this was going to be a fun night once it began, that was for sure. He looked to the rune on the ground. Then he bent, setting his own arm at the center. The strange runes seemed to coalesce up his arm too... Well, he was going to be the Vessel for them to hold the Souls in quite simply. For stray souls went to the heavens or something, he had no idea. But this time, the thousand theyd kill would go right to him. Be held there in thrall, until he of coruse put them into the rune to make the beam, which would obliterate Dragons' Eye.

His eyebrow raised slightly though. His tail flicked this way and that. "The souls will be the harder part of this. Alot of the work I did before coming here. Im glad Kevv and Kayoss left an Ion trail in their warping... then again everyone does." He said simply. Most couldnt ever detect it, but well, Paradox had learned how. "The people we destroy, their souls will be pulled into my arm and body. Once we ahve one thousand, I will know. We will then return to this rune, for me to set them into and empower. At that point, there will be quite a massive blast, which shall destroy their planet very abruptly... for this whole spell is made just for their planet to be destroyed." He said with a chuckle. "Hopefully with Kevv on it.... although im not keepin my hopes up with that." He growled. Kevv was too good at escaping stuff.... so was Kayoss. He was quite sure he would reckon with them again. But well, itd be on a much simpler scale if he did oh yes.

At Kumikos' words however he frowned. "Hmm.... Well." He stopped for a moment. Stretching his wings slightly. "Well, I dont know the areas around us too well. I havent been on this planet for very long." He said to her. "However, if you know of a good, populated place we can wreck, I will gladly go and take it with you two." He told them. Well it was true, he hadnt been on the planet for way too long. He ahdnt gotten around to too much exploring of things. He was impatient, he wanted to do this first. He wanted to finish Dragons' Eye, and make the most devastating move he ever could think of... This was going to destroy sooo many lives, so many generations of hatchlings and dragons...
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx]   [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:53 pm

Static’s cheeks flushed pink with anger at Kumiko’s patronising smile, clenching her fingers into fists as Paradox grinned at the kitsune’s remark. Spitting with rage, she was very tempted to draw her sword and slice her in half right there.
“I’m just as up for killing as you’ll ever be.” She narrowed her eyes as Kumiko looked at her, sizing up whether she was likely to attack. It seemed not as she turned away, flicking her hair in a way that just drove her crazy with anger.

Her eyes flickered to Paradox, still narrowed. It seemed like he was capable of doing all the work on his own, so the likelihood was that they still had their lives because they were both after revenge- She knew he was just as powerful as Kayoss, and he had dragged out their fight with fancy sorcery, while this one seemed much blunter. She watched with cold interest as the rune on the ground he had traced tracked up his arm. What sort of magic was that?
“How do we know you’re not going to use that sort of power,” she flicked a finger at his arm “against us?” She wouldn’t want to go through all the motions of revenge, just to be stabbed in the back at the very end when the real event hadn’t even started- and she wasn’t one for trusting people on their word. There was no motive for him to do so at the moment, but with the venom he was showing towards Kayoss and Kevv (whoever that was), she didn’t think he was one to be slow to anger.

Kumiko was certainly quick to it, rounding on Static again before she hardly had had time to cool off. The kitsune was easily read and Static’s hand curled around her sword, pulling it out with a scraping sound.
“Don’t think your threats are making a mark on me fox-face. You’re hardly desirable company. You’d not be a worthy addition to a dung pile, let alone for a counting of souls.”

Back to top Go down
Artemis
Artemis

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll Fanatic
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx]   [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:51 am

Kumiko flicked her gaze to Static briefly.
'I'm sure you are, no need to get so worked up,' she said in a mocking, would-be-soothing voice. She then turned from Static yet again, fluidly strolling over to Paradox and musingly tracing the runes on his arm with one finger.
'That's powerful,' she murmured absent-mindedly. 'I wonder... If I...' Her lips moved silently for a second or two, her head tilted on one side, then she suddenly crouched and laid one palm on the rune which was embossed on the ground. Slender fingers splayed, she closed her eyes and seemed to concentrate for a second before she swiftly drew her hand away and shook it out with a slight grimace.
'That approach isn't going to work, then,' she muttered, continuing to study the rune with intensity as she now replied to Paradox.
'That sounds excellent, though what would be really nice is if I could pay a little visit to this planet after the beam has been fired. Finding a place is no problem, and...' Her eyes swivelled off the rune to focus on Static, and as she narrowed them she said,
'Really, do you think I couldn't hold my own against him? If you need it, I'm sure I can give you a little protection.' A cruel smile curved her full lips; while generally she enjoyed leaving allies to die when they ceased to be useful, she would prefer to put Static down with her offer of protection. After all, a mortal with pride was easily taken down a peg or two- or any other number, really. The insults Static now fired at her were harsh, but Kumiko had heard far worse.
'Oh, come now. You think that's going to make a mark on me? Let me tell you, while you might not be the type, there are plenty out there who just love my company.' By the end, her voice was a purr and after brushing the rune with her hand once more and standing up, she gave a conspirational smile and quirk of the eyebrow to Paradox before sashaying off through the trees.
'This way,' she called out casually behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx]   [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:30 pm

Paradox frowned, his intense gaze upon Static suddenly. So... this one held no trust for him... He didn't blame her. Hell he didn't even trust himself, and for damn good reason. He could likely do this one his own, yes. However he didn't think it wise. This planet was not where he came from, he had not a clue where to go to get so many souls. Almost laughing at her outburst too. These two were quite the interesting pair... Although his gaze moved quick, feeling a touch to the runed arm. His tail flicked a bit, hearing Kumiko though. To which, he did indeed laugh. "Visit the planet after the beam? You do realize, once the beam is fired, nothing will be left of the planet except perhaps some rocks floating through space?" He asked her. Doubting she could breathe in the vacuum that was space.... he knew no one who could, no matter how powerful they were. It would make no real sense if they could. He was certain there might be some creatures who could survive Space, but... those kinds would be few and far between.

Although Statics' words again made him chuckle. This one was so skeptical.. understandable, though hardly rational. "Don't be foolish. You see, if I had wanted you both Dead, I would have done it Before you had seen me. For that would amke far more sense. I dont need to kil lyou, nor do I want to, for youre both far too interesting to lay to waste." He said simply and truthfully. Trust him or not, he didn't care. But well, he had no wish to hurt them in the least. The help was welcome at this point, the quicker this got donen the better, and without a huge show of magic too. For with that he knew itd put Kevv on alert hard, for she knew what kinds of things Paradox could pull off. No, this had to be accomplished with as little spellwork as possible, Only smaller spells and the rest of the work done with hands and claws and weapons.

Paradox snorted, biting his tongue as they threw insults at one another. Really that was such useless tact. In his opinion if you didn't like someone, break their face. How much more effective could you get? Though he said nothing of it, him just following Kumiko for the moment. Hoping wherever she was taking them was exciting enough... and populated enough. A thousand people... some towns were lucky to carry a hundred, let alone a thousand. He was fairly sure the two he was going with wouldn't do him wrong on this, but well he was ready for anything with that too. As he always was. He didn't normally take allies... usually he would enslave who he wanted to do his bidding. However this had to be treated differently. Someone typically fought better if their will and heart was in it. So these two should perform well in his cause for this. Ahh, what a wreck this was going to cause... it pleased him to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx]   [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx] Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:47 pm

Keeping her eyes narrowed at the kitsune, Static watched her moves with obvious dislike, rolling them as the woman stroked one hand along the runes that lined Paradox’s eyes. Looked like she was going to have a right old fun time with these two, what with one thinking her below them, and the other outright laughing. If it had been anyone less, she would have turned and stalked away, but for now she stayed her ground. After all, there was a compliment mixed in there… and Kumiko had just made herself look rather foolish with her last question. Well, maybe she could learn to get along for a while.

She gave a snort of disgust at Kumiko’s derogatory words, looking up and down her with loathing. “This is all the protection I need.” She snarled, giving her sword a flick. “I’m sure it’ll do well, particularly against trash like you.” Her smile only served to infuriate her further, and it was tempting, oh so tempting to try out her swordwork.

Giving a “gak!” of disgust as the kitsune flirted shamelessly with the demonic Paradox, she gripped her sword for a moment more, then slid it back into its sheath over her back as the woman waltzed off, collecting up her few belongings from beside the fire and tucking them into the folds of her blasted blue dress. She gave the burnt curls of hair that littered the ground one last glance before reluctantly following after, disgusted with herself that she was actually being lead somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Artemis

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll Fanatic
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx]   [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:25 pm

Kumiko shot Paradox an irritated glance.
'That's why I wouldn't be able to visit it, obviously,' she replied as she straightened. She didn't even bother to reply to Static- the woman might be good with a sword, but there was no way she would be able to match a demon or... Whatever Paradox was in a fight.

Kumiko wove between the trees for a time at a fast walk before she gave a sudden huff and whirled to face the other two.
'This is a ridiculously slow pace. Can't you move any faster?' she demanded, looking mostly at Static. Assuming the answer would be no, she rolled her eyes and looked around the trees for a moment before settling on a new direction. As she set off again, she explained,
'There are several smaller villages in this direction... We'll have to travel somewhat inbetween them, but the town I had in mind is too far away for us to reach at this pace. There will be enough souls, just they won't all be in one place.' She glanced back over her shoulder, some of her usual immaturity hidden for the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx]   [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:15 am

Paradox grinned a bit, but he simply followed the two for the moment. Growling and rolling his shoulders. Damn these two were amusing. Glad he had found them that was for sure. At least this was not at all boring, not with them. Bickering like an old married couple and such things. Pretty sure that at any other time theyd have chosen to attack one another instead of going along with what he had planned out. But well, sometimes restraint was best to hold. He grinned though, loving how full of themselves they were too. So confident and thinking themselves next to invincible... Typically he'd knock them down some pegs to laugh about it. But well, he let them be as they wished for now. He didnt want to waste the energy on hitting them when he had towns to massacre. It would have been a waste if he did, and more then likely he'd lose the help to keep the attention off of himself. Well his main goal with this was that.. if he attacked by himself the focus would be at him. But two others? Well itd be tough to keep up with who was behind it. Plus the ones on this planet did not know him at all. He would be free of oppression until Kevv and Kayoss made it back. But he had no plans on them making it back and being strong enough to go against him...

He heard Kumiko however and frowned. "Hmm, youre quite right. Wish I knew where we were going, id just warp us there." He grumbled. "But I suppose your little side towns will do. As for pace... Well I can fly there. You two on your feet would be the ones who have to fight over how fast you all go." He said with a grin. Then leapt up, spreading his wings... Well hovering above them. Crackling with a black lightning some too, raw energy so fun to race around his body. "We can hit them in quick succession I think. If we do it fast enough, we will be able to escape without too many trying to rush us soldier-wise. Once we have one thousand, then the true fun for me shall begin. The condemning of a world... so fun." He said, licking his chops in anticipation...
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx]   [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:08 pm

“No I bloody can’t!” Static snarled as Kumiko turned on her again, clenching her hands into angry fists to stop herself from blasting her with a ball of electricity. At least she could walk now, unlike back at the end of the battle at Racksom, when she could do barely more than a hobble, with an arrow from that bloody DDC leader stuck in her leg. Ooh, first chance she got she would be blowing all hell to the kitsune, cutting her losses and getting the hell out of this little alliance. Whatever mischief it caused her in the long run. She had the horrid feeling that Paradox was enjoying every minute of their argument, and it made her all the more frustrated, knowing she couldn’t do anything to stop it, being (most probably, she would have to see, but she was pretty sure) the weakest member of the three. Despite all her prowess with her special skill. Folding her arms, she scowled at his display of power- oh great, he could fly. And… warp? Whatever. “Showoff.” She muttered darkly under her breath, narrowing her eyes at the black lightning that flickered around his form. That was her party trick!

“If the one you’re heading for’s too far away, pick another one.” growled Static, flicking her gaze to Kumiko. The other two seemed much too eager for all this carnage to begin- maybe she herself would feel a little more at ease when she could do her own thing, without her every action being watched by the pair of them. “I’ll get a horse at the first place we stop.” That should shut off her complaining for a short while- in theory. “We can keep going that way.” The thought of being mobbed with soldiers wasn’t a pleasant one- and once again, it looked like she would be the one coming off the worst. After all, she was only human.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Artemis

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll Fanatic
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx]   [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:57 pm

Paradox certainly seemed in good spirits as they walked along, grinning and growling to himself. Then again, he was about to go on a killing spree. The thought of that cheered Kumiko up even with that wretched human they were dragging along. So many souls to torture... Yes, this was definitely going to be a good day.

Static's reply was completely ignored, the demon not even bothering with a jibe at her anger. Both of the others seemed to agree with her new plan- not that it would have bothered her if they hadn't- and she rolled her eyes at how full of himself Paradox was.
'While I would greatly enjoy prolonging their deaths and the soldiers would just be more bodies to add to our pile, if you don't think you're up to fighting the humans then I suppose we can leave each place before we're pursued.' Even though she knew she was twisting the alien's words, she didn't particularly want to rush this killing. She would be causing an awful lot of suffering anyway, but why not take your time over the kill? Perhaps the grief and fear of those who were last to die would supplement her enjoyment of the slaughter.
'Personally, I prefer seeing the pain I cause to merely knowing I have caused it, although an entire world is definitely a good thing to destroy,' she said in response to Paradox's last sentence. Then, tilting her head back to look up at, she added,
'And see if you can't levitate dear Static along with you... I can run in my fox form faster than the horse you would pick up there, but perhaps I can restrain my speed a little once you're riding so that you can better enjoy my presence and conversing with me.' Her mouth was curved into a smirk as she dropped down to her true form, leaving the transport of the human for the alien to sort out as she began to speed away though the trees. Her agile body slipped between the trees, never setting a foot wrong despite the fact that her concentration was split as she held a mental link with both of her current companions in order to communicate with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx]   [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:17 pm

Paradox could hardly be in a better mood. He was going to destroy the planet of the only being who had ever given him true trouble, the only one so far who had truly gotten in his way. He wanted to destroy hir utterly, and well this was the absolute best start he could think of to doing that. ITd be truly funny too, for the souls lost in this, would find no peace. Not now, not ever... theyd be locked into his energy, doomed to destroy countless lives without even meaning too. Ahh yes, this day would be remembered for an extremely long time and he knew it. Although he raised an eyebrow, hearing Kumikos' words... He growled a bit too, shaking his head.

Thinking a bit, he finally spoke on that. "I dont want this world to know someone like myself is here yet. It could cause a very... unwanted encounter for me in particular. I could care less about some stupid soldiers, theyd just add to the fun. Though what would come for me, or who rather, would hardly add any fun to the time. Though indeed you tangled with a younger one already there Kumiko, I seriously doubt youd want to run into the one who gave birth to that one." He told her simply. "Though believe me... You two and I, will get to see more misery then you think.... perhaps we will visit the planet in its last minutes." He said to them both. Well he thought itd be worthwhile, he wanted to see the firhgtened looks on their faces, every one of them, to know they all were going to be flashburned and melted and destroyed and there wasn't a damn thing they could do about it... It would be such a priceless sight. One he likely would not pass up, not at all.

Although he chuckled a bit and he turned rather to Static. "Its alright.. .some are limited on speed, its not a bad thing. For its usually made up for in other fine ways." He growled. But he raised a hand. A curcular part of the ground suddenly pulled up in a small, thick section. IT was enough to stand on... And stand on comfortably, but you ouldnt walk on it. At once runes bursted forth upon it too, all over the piece of ground, which hardened and smoothed... becoming like stone in truth, a big, cylindrical section of runed stone. "Here... this will be guided by your thoughts." He told her. The stone set down before her in fact. "It can hover and fly, and quite fast. You should be good to go on it... just watch your balance." He told her with a nod. Well that would be the hard part, balancing on the thing...
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx]   [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:31 pm

Every word that came from the pair’s mouths seemed to drip with unhidden bloodlust, putting Static more and more off what she had gotten herself into. Nevertheless, she took a deep breath to stop herself from strangling Kumiko, instead just listing all the ways she’d like to slowly kill the kitsune and fixing her attention on Paradox instead. Hearing the one she and Kumiko had tangled with in Racksom labelled as “young” was worrying, but at least they had one on their side now that knew just as much… right?

“Uhm… yes, it’s made up,” said Static, nodding quickly as Paradox pardoned her for her apparent slowness. She took little notice of Kumiko as she slipped into her fox form, racing away from them through the trees quicker that they could call her back- not that they would have wanted to, she was foul company. Her eyes narrowed as Paradox gestured into thin air, a little square of ground rising up at his command and hardening into a rune-covered slab of stone. How… strangely thoughtful. She gingerly stepped onto the stone, checking she was safely in the middle before hesitantly thinking, up.

The rock glided smoothly into the air, waiting patiently for her next command. It jerked forwards as she thought forwards, and she grabbed hold of one edge of it, her fingers curling desperately over to make sure she didn’t fall off. She stayed crouched down as she attempted steering the thing again, finding it easier to balance while holding on than standing. After a moment’s more practise, she urged the block forwards again, speeding after where the kitsune had disappeared into the forest at a breakneck pace.

((Sorry for long time-no post, I had a mental block on this rp >.< Timeskip to whatever carnage you want to start if you like next post ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx]   [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next