Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Looking for trouble] Rogue X Spirit [But finding a fairytale?]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 69

[Looking for trouble] Rogue X Spirit [But finding a fairytale?] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Looking for trouble] Rogue X Spirit [But finding a fairytale?]   [Looking for trouble] Rogue X Spirit [But finding a fairytale?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:11 pm

Lutis snorted at Dawn’s labelling of being chased by guards as “exciting”, but he couldn’t really deny that it had given him a bit of a thrill too. Although, how she could call that fun, and not bracket flying into fun too, he didn’t quite understand- but Taya was a thrill-seeking dragon, that was sure. Maybe starting off with a crazy flight, without having a gentle one first, was a tad off-putting. He could understand that.

“Okay, well… I am thinking the museum will either be full of people, because it’s…” he paused, thinking of whatever day it was, but then couldn’t quite remember, “because it’s today. Or it might just be too stuffy, I think it’s going to be quite hot today.” He looked up at the sky too, mirroring what Dawn had done a few moments before. “Oh, and if we sit and look at things for very long, I am more likely to look at them with my eyes shut.” That was an exaggeration; he wouldn’t really fall asleep, but if they did something slow-paced, he was going to be yawning all day, bored or not.
“So, to the mountains!”

After picking up some food, because they were bound to get hungry halfway up a mountain, just in the wrong place to find anything to eat, they set out of the city and on their way. The faint sunshine from earlier in the morning was turning a little hotter, the clouds fading away to leave blue sky in their wake. Luckily the best way up into the mountains was signposted along one of the roads that led out of the city, and it wasn’t too bad a path, big stones along the edges marking the way. It was quiet, most people apparently preoccupied with normal, boring pursuits like work. There was lots of grass around, and bushes, and a few trees too, but they weren’t very high yet. Later, the trees would thin out, and it would get more rocky; but not yet.
“I don’t normally do this,” said Lutis, as they navigated around a random large boulder that had ended up in the middle of the path. “I mean, climb mountains and stuff. It’s kinda… new to me.” He looked across at the river cut down into the hillside next to them, the water gurgling as it headed speedily downhill. Where did it come from?

Hopefully there wouldn’t be any monsters up the mountain, but knowing how that thought seemed to attract that sort of thing, normally… Lutis didn’t say anything. Who knew, that’d probably make them come true twice as quickly.

Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

Female Loveliness : 2

PostSubject: Re: [Looking for trouble] Rogue X Spirit [But finding a fairytale?]   [Looking for trouble] Rogue X Spirit [But finding a fairytale?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:34 am

Dawn smirked as Lutis snorted, pleased that she could make him laugh, even if it might be at her. "Okay, the mountains sounds lovely," she agreed. Being out in the open air would be wonderful, and a little walk never hurt anyone. Well she supposed it could but what were the odds of that? "Honestly I don't know what day it is either," she admitted, noticing his fumble. The date wasn't something she paid that much attention to unless it was actually important. Generally, that wasn't the case.

So Dawn happily followed Lutis around as they picked up food and then headed out of the city, glancing up at the sign before she began to skip along the rocks at the side of the path, finally walking at Lutis' side when she almost tripped and realized she didn't want to break anything that day. "I don't either," she said, examining the boulder for a moment before realizing she was about to be left behind and trotting after Lutis, not wanting to wander around the countryside looking for him. "Hey new can be fun! I like being outdoors, it's quieter and the open space is really nice." Of course it could be rather lonely at the same time, but she wanted to focus on the positive today. How could she not? She was having fun after all.

Maybe Taya would show up later since it was easy for her to catch up to them outside of the city, but that would require her to pass by overhead and spot them, which might not be all that likely depending on what she was doing. It might be for the best if she didn't now that Dawn thought about it. She wasn't sure how comfortable Lutis was around her and didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable. If they ended up needing help though... well hopefully it wouldn't come to that. "So do you usually stick around a town for a while or do you move around a lot?" Dawn asked, wanting to get to know him a little bit better. Even if once they left she never saw him again Dawn wanted to take the opportunity she had at the moment. Perhaps they would run into each other again after all, there was always a good chance of that. Besides, she was curious as to how other people lived, especially ones that were not rooted to a specific place. She chose to move around because she hadn't found a place that she wanted to settle down, but why did other people?

Pausing by the side of the road to examine the river, Dawn turned back to look at Lutis with a slight smile, waiting patiently for his response.

Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: [Looking for trouble] Rogue X Spirit [But finding a fairytale?]   [Looking for trouble] Rogue X Spirit [But finding a fairytale?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:54 pm

“New is always fun,” insisted Lutis, correcting Dawn. Well, it was! Spontaneously going off and doing something was one of his favourite (and generally most foolish) traits, but everything always seemed to pan out relatively alright in the end. Randomly deciding to climb a mountain had to be one of the less dangerous things Lutis had labelled as “a fun day out”.

Climbing round an out-sticking rock, the man turned to help Dawn round it too, talking while she did. “Well, normally I’m based up in Kaionar, but I fancied a bit of a change. It’s kinda rough, if you’ve not been- it’s good to have a bit of a break now and then.” He shrugged- Kaionar was his hometown, and he was used to the daily rush of thieves, smugglers and other unsavoury characters, but he had to admit, the more he roamed around (“holidays”), the less savoury Kaionar seemed. Not to mention it was kinda grimy… Some of the places he’d been too, Yarrowitz and Shayenne, they were much nicer, much better kept, and unfortunately for him, much better patrolled by guards. There wasn’t much work for a man in the profession he was in in those sorts of towns and cities, which is why he always kept ending up back in Kaionar. Sad, really- but still, Kaionar was homely, in it’s violent, unwelcoming way.
“So, I can move around a fair bit,” he said, shortening his explanation to a few choice sentences. Didn’t need to bore her- or scare her off, with all the places he had been to! Although, with a dragon like Taya… well, she probably had ventured to more places than most. “Things to do, people to meet… I don’t want to be one of those boring people who just beds down in one place because it’s ‘not a bad place t’live’. There’s so much more to do with your life than that!”

He looked down at the river, then pointed out a little damselfly that was buzzing around, it’s metallic blue shell shimmering in the faint sunshine. They weren’t too high up yet, so there was more wildlife around than Lutis would have guessed (not that he had much knowledge about mountain wildlife, but he assumed it’d be cold at the top, and he knew he didn’t like cold weather, which probably meant that not many different types of animal would either, unless it was just full of dragons up there). Perhaps there were, ice dragons, there was an awful lot of snow around! Exciting prospects.

“Come on,” he said, taking her hand again and drawing her away from the river, further up the path again.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: [Looking for trouble] Rogue X Spirit [But finding a fairytale?]   [Looking for trouble] Rogue X Spirit [But finding a fairytale?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:32 am

"If you say so," Dawn replied with a faint smile, thinking that he wasn't completely right but not about to correct him. After all, it would be a new thing for her to be chased around by a pack of rampaging wolves, and she did not think that would be fun. But she could understand his point and knew that some people found things like that entertaining. Personally she would be running around screaming at the top of her lungs but whatever. To each their own.

At least Lutis was helping her along, she wasn't sure how far she would have gotten up the mountain around all the obstacles without that help. Kaionar... Dawn was not sure if she had ever been there, and from his description she had a feeling she would remember the experience if she had been. "I'll have to remember that if I ever head up there," she told him, thinking that Taya would never let her go if she heard about that. I'll just have to keep it quiet from her if I decide to go, Dawn told herself, not sure if she wanted to or not. You'd go if Lutis did, a small voice whispered in the back of her mind. Yeah, I probably would, she agreed, focusing on his words again. "Breaks are lovely when one can get them," she agreed. Considering she didn't have anything to do Dawn wouldn't really know. Settling down in one place for more than a few days was a break to her, and it didn't happen often.

"I travel a lot too," she replied. "I want to see the world before I decide to settle down. I probably won't start looking to settle down until I find that special someone, you know? And then if they like to travel like I do I never will! Which... I suppose that would be okay, since we'd both be doing what we loved." She could imagine it quite clearly either was actually. "It's so much fun to see all the new places. And the scenery! Oh... I love seeing new things." Meeting new people wasn't exactly her thing, but it seemed to be going quite well in this case. Hopefully it would stay that way.

"Ooh," Dawn whispered when she caught sight of the damselfly, surprised at how bright it was. How could it survive without getting eaten? It was a mystery, but Dawn thought it was a beautiful one. "Okay!" she agreed, letting him lead her along the path. She almost wanted to go swimming, it was a nice day outside after all, but she had a feeling that it was only going to get colder the higher up the mountain they went and the water had to be freezing already. That could wait for another day. "So what is your favorite place to be?" she asked. Since he was just as much of a traveler as she was he had to have a place.

Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: [Looking for trouble] Rogue X Spirit [But finding a fairytale?]   [Looking for trouble] Rogue X Spirit [But finding a fairytale?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:51 pm

It was good to hear Dawn so enthusiastic about something, hearing people talk about something they loved definitely showed in the way someone talked, or acted. Suddenly she lit up with an excitement that just couldn’t be hidden. It made Lutis interested too; she must have been to some cool places, to be so eager to continue travelling all the time. Lutis travelled more to get out- Dawn seemed to travel more to see the world, experience things. It was probably a good way of going about thinking.
“Who wouldn’t want to see the world?” he said, his forehead creasing as he frowned. Being stuck in one place for the whole of your life, it was such a boring concept. He himself didn’t want to settle down at all yet- too much to see, and he wanted to keep his options open. As much as he liked Kaionar, if there was somewhere else out there that called to him more, he knew which place he was going to pick to live in. Not that he’d found that place yet- but that was what travelling was for, right?

He hesitated a look at her, sideways out of the corner of his eye before looking back at the path. “My favourite place is Kaionar’s rooftops. They’re better than the streets, and you get a view. Bit of a dodgy game sometimes though!” he said with a laugh.
“Travelling’s good though,” he added, offhand. Well, she already knew that, but now he had gotten thinking, they both liked to travel, and travel with people- but neither of them had anyone to travel with. What was a better solution? There didn’t seem to be a better on in his opinion, than for them both to travel together, at least for a little while longer. Then she’d get tired of his erratic ways and give up, but, it’d be fun until then!

Further up the mountain as they walked, the rocks along the edges of the stream started to shine with thin sheens of ice as it got colder. The bigger shrubs shrunk away to leave much smaller scrubbly bushes and a much thinner covering of plants. The air got colder too, but walking was hot work, and the view was good, and getting better. Lutis pulled his coat tight and fiddled with his scarf, trying to cover his neck a bit better during one of their little breaks. The dirt underfoot crackled as they stepped on it, frost making the surface hard, and a little slippery at some points, where the ground was in shadow. He was picking his way across one such bit when he noticed some big, draconic footprints, and stopped to take a look.
“Hey, looks like we’re not the first people up here.” He pointed them out to Dawn, following their path with his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: [Looking for trouble] Rogue X Spirit [But finding a fairytale?]   [Looking for trouble] Rogue X Spirit [But finding a fairytale?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:29 am

"Some homebodies that have probably never left their house since they moved in," Dawn replied with a slight nod. She had seen people like that before and thought it was a rather depressing way to live. There were merits to it of course but honestly, who wanted to stay in one place for their whole life, never going to any new places? She couldn't even imagine it honestly, and thought she would probably go crazy within a month if not a week. "That's probably why Taya and I get along so well, she loves exploring just as much as I do." Granted she might not seem like it but Dawn really did like seeing more of the countryside. It was the people she could live without, but they kind of went along with the package now didn't they.

"Oh I'm sure," Dawn agreed, envisioning sitting up on a rooftop in some city. Heights weren't her thing normally but a roof wasn't too high up now was it? "Hey that'd keep me out of the crowds too!" she realized suddenly with a grin, thinking that it was an excellent idea all in all. At least until someone fell off a roof, that would be bad; hopefully they had better balance than that though. "It really is," she agreed softly, thinking of all the fun she'd had over the past several years. Entirely too much for one person that was for sure.

When the air became cold enough that she could see her breath Dawn spent a moment giggling like a small child as she blew into the air to watch the smoke until she realized she had to look like an idiot and stopped out of embarrassment. She did love the cold weather though, and didn't spend enough time around it to resist acting a little child-like when she got the chance. It wasn't as though that happened very often either anyway. Carefully picking her way across the icy spots took up more of her attention after that since being a natural clutz made one wary of walking across slippery surfaces.

"Ooh, I wonder where they go," she said, examining the trail. "And what made them. A dragon obviously but what kind?" She took a slight step forward and slipped again, gasping slightly in fear when she realized she was about to fall. Without even thinking about it she shifted, landing on the ice in her animal form of a baby giant panda. Huffing happily when her slipping stopped instantly, her paws splayed out so far the fur on her stomach was about to touch the ground, Dawn looked up at Lutis triumphantly only to realize she had never actually told him she was a shapeshifter. Oh... oops, the woman thought, tilting her head to one side slightly as she sat down, not sure what his reaction would be. "Sorry about that," she said after shifting back, holding a hand up in a silent plea for help in getting to her feet since she had a feeling she would just slip again if she tried on her own. "So... do you want to follow the tracks or no?" It could be a good idea or a terrible one depending on if the dragon that had made them was still around and if it was, whether or not it was friendly.

Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: [Looking for trouble] Rogue X Spirit [But finding a fairytale?]   [Looking for trouble] Rogue X Spirit [But finding a fairytale?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:20 pm

Lutis wrinkled his nose in amusement as Dawn stopped to breathe long tongues of frost in front of her. Dragon’s breath, they sometimes called it. He had spent ages some mornings, when he was in colder climes, trying to blow rings of frost, but it had never worked so far. Perhaps one day. He had been no good with blowing smoke rings either, on the odd occasion when someone had given him a pipe to try with. Amusing that Dawn liked to play the same game, although possibly she was just trying to hold as long a puff as she could. That was another good game.

He shrugged at her question. “No idea where they go, probably somewhere interesting. I’m no good at telling what footprints are which dragon. Except!” he ran one finger along the edge of the print, tracing its long outline, “I am able to deduce that it’s not a scroll dragon. Or a butterfly.” He grinned, eyes sparkling. Resting his fingers on the ground to hold his balance, he looked up at Dawn as she suddenly slipped, throwing out his other hand for her to grab onto. He almost unbalanced himself at the sudden movement, but managed to hold his balance as she suddenly… did she suddenly…

Had she just turned into a bear?

He slowly retracted his hand, mouth agape and a very confused look on his face at the sudden transformation. How? What even had just happened? He stared at her in shock (or what must have been her) until the little black and white bear disappeared and she reappeared in its place, thoroughly confusing him even more. How did that even work? Blinking, he rubbed his fingers across his eyes, then squinted at her again.
“I… What just happened?” he asked, resting his hand back on the ground again to keep his balance for now, as his head reeled. Be less careful, and he would end up in a heap on the ice as well. He rubbed one finger across the slippery cold surface. “Could you uhm… explain? Because I am very confused right now. Like, a lot.”
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: [Looking for trouble] Rogue X Spirit [But finding a fairytale?]   [Looking for trouble] Rogue X Spirit [But finding a fairytale?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:49 am

At least he hadn’t laughed at her for her little game, so he didn’t mind her occasional childishness. That was really good, because she only did that when she really trusted someone or forgot they were there. Which was almost the same thing since she was always hyper-aware of her surroundings. It was impressive that she had neglected to think that he was there. She certainly wouldn't have done it had she remembered his presence. But now that he hadn't made fun of her Dawn relaxed even more, not worried about making an idiot of herself.

Somewhere interesting huh? Dawn laughed at his comment, nodding in agreement. "I think that's a brilliant deduction my good man," she commented. "And I don't think they're Taya's either. They just don't look right." For a moment she was a little afraid, because she had heard stories of dragons that attacked humans on sight and that was just a little too much excitement for her. It was probably that distraction that caused her to slip, and the added fear that forced the shift before she could really think about it. When she caught sight of Lutis' reaction Dawn wished she had just fallen on her hind end instead of falling safely a shorter distance, but now it was too late.

The man was understandably shocked and she wasn't surprised when he didn't buy into her attempted conversation shift. Perhaps he hadn't seen much magic before, or he didn't believe in it, but she hoped he wasn't adverse to it like some people were. She'd hate to alienate him so soon...

"Um... I'm a shapeshifter," she said quietly, looking down a little guiltily. "I guess I should have told you before but there wasn't exactly a good place to work it into the conversation. I can change my form into a baby panda if I need to. Helps me get out of tight spaces." She had slipped away into a crowd so easily a couple of times; it really did come in handy. "I don't know exactly how it works but I have always been able to." Take, for instance, one of the times she had hidden from troublesome children by shifting and hiding within a small cave. It was the perfect form for her really. "Does it bother you?" she asked quietly, looking up worriedly. It freaked people out at times, and Dawn definitely hoped this wasn't one of those times.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: [Looking for trouble] Rogue X Spirit [But finding a fairytale?]   [Looking for trouble] Rogue X Spirit [But finding a fairytale?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:35 pm

A shapeshifter? Well, things like that were good things to tell people about relatively quickly, rather than just let them find out on an accident about such happenings… But Dawn hadn’t known Lutis for very long. It couldn’t have been the sort of thing that you told someone straight away, in introductions; ‘hi there, I’m Dawn and I’m a shapeshifter!’. He couldn’t blame her, but at the same time, it was quite the unexpected turn of events.

He rose carefully to his feet again, holding his hands lightly out to the sides to make sure that he didn’t slip and fall over. Unlike Dawn, there was no cushioning by… turning into a bear… for him. Just a hard bump and indubitably bruises the next day.
“So uhm, a uh… panda...” He had no idea what a panda was (he hadn’t been in the few small areas where those sorts of animals lived, nor was he one to take undue interest in seeking out something so bizarre-looking in a book just for the intrigue (there were other things to investigate). Why only a baby panda? Why a panda at all? It didn’t look especially, well, dangerous, or especially useful for certain tasks. To be completely honest, it had just looked like a cute ball of fluff, with a few pointed teeth and a helluva lot of fur. Maybe the black and white camouflage meant it could hide well? That would explain why Lutis had never seen them before. If it had been a full sized panda, then the size would have added to that, but Dawn had said a baby, so…

And he had to stop thinking of her other form as something completely different. At least, that was probably the more polite way of thinking.

“Sorry,” he said breaking off his thoughts suddenly and pinching the bridge of his nose. “It’s just a bit weird, y’know? Here, that ice is probably cold.” He stuck out one hand, sliding forwards a couple of steps and planting his feet a little wider, just in case he lost his balance. “Let’s uhm, keep going.”
Then he could think on the way. Accustom himself to certain things.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: [Looking for trouble] Rogue X Spirit [But finding a fairytale?]   [Looking for trouble] Rogue X Spirit [But finding a fairytale?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:03 am

Dawn watched Lutis' expression rather worriedly considering she didn't have the slightest clue how he would react to the news he had just received. Would he be okay with it (and her not telling him until this moment) or would it be too much for him? I really should have told him before now, but when? There was no good time to do it after all, though she had to admit that this was a pretty bad moment to reveal herself. Watching Lutis get up, Dawn was fully prepared for him to just walk away (or perhaps run).

"Yeah, a panda," she replied quietly, looking up at him warily as she remained waiting for a reaction. "I know it's really weird but it has gotten me out of some tight spaces before so I really can't complain." Granted Taya was far more useful at getting her out of trouble than her transforming abilities but still. It was a good thing to be able to do in her mind, though she wouldn't think so quite as much if he didn't. Honestly she would be really sad if he didn't want to have anything to do with her after that. Dawn blinked once when Lutis finally spoke, the words coming out of his mouth completely at odds with what she thought he would say. Huh... it seemed he wasn't going to run screaming after all. At least not yet. But thankfully she didn't have any other surprises to throw at him. He'd met her dragon and seen her shift, there wasn't anything left for her to shock him with.

"It's okay, I should have told you before," she said, offering a sheepish smile that she hoped would put him at ease. "I know it's weird. Even I think it's weird and I'm the one who shifts! I can't even explain it, you know?" Oh but how she wished she could. That would make things so much easier wouldn't it. But he wanted to keep going and so Dawn hoped that if she didn't make a big deal out of it he wouldn't either, and so she accepted his offer of help as she asked, "Do you think we'll have to worry about whatever made those tracks?"

Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: [Looking for trouble] Rogue X Spirit [But finding a fairytale?]   [Looking for trouble] Rogue X Spirit [But finding a fairytale?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:01 pm

Lutis had to think over this whole panda thing… it was strange. Too strange to immediately accept like that, although he knew that many people had magic, and could do all sorts of weird things with it. He couldn’t explain it any better than she could- he would never get the hang of magic. There was so much, too much you could do with it. He would say that it might get less weird to him with time. Or it might not. Time would tell, whether she pulled such a trick regularly or infrequently- all sorts of things depended on it. For all he knew, it might be a one-off thing that only happened say, once a week!

He forced the smile back onto his face, making sure that it stuck properly.
“It’s understandable, we ain’t known each other for very long.” There were plenty of secrets to hide, no doubt for her, as well as himself. Brushing down his trousers of snow, he shoved his hands back into his pockets to keep them warm. His smile was a little less forced at her words. “You shouldn’t be scared o’these tracks. We are followin’ them after all! And, who knows what made them? Could’ve just been some joker with a pair o’foot stencils on some sticks.” That was a good game, when you could get hold of bits of wood the right shape. “C’mon. It’s cold out here.” He beckoned her onwards, making sure she had found her feet as well as he had found his (he hoped, it was still as icy as anything) before starting off again.

The tracks led further up the mountain, thick and regular in the snow. They were definitely draconic, there was no question about that- what else was so large, toed, with claws on the ends?
Please let whatever dragons they found to be friendly. The further they walked, the more Lutis started to doubt it, but he couldn’t decide against this now, not when he had been so eager beforehand.

Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: [Looking for trouble] Rogue X Spirit [But finding a fairytale?]   [Looking for trouble] Rogue X Spirit [But finding a fairytale?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:02 am

Dawn wondered what was going on in Lutis' head, but she doubted it was good. Not everyone liked magic and clearly he was one of the ones who wasn't too fond of it. But that was all right, because besides shapeshifting she wasn't too fond of it either. Goodness only knew what sort of odd things people could do after all. "It's the only magic I have," she said, hoping that would put him at ease.

She shouldn't be scared? How could she not be? Whatever it was it had to be bigger than her. Bigger than both of them actually. And yet Lutis didn't seem bothered by the thought at all. What she wouldn't give for bravery like that, or any bravery at all, but she didn't have that luxury unfortunately. Perhaps one day, but certainly not any time soon considering how many years she had spent living in fear. It was better with Taya or people she trusted around, which was why Dawn wasn't a quivering mess of fear. Yes she was still worried, but it was the controllable sort. "Someone with foot stencils and a lot of time on their hands," she commented, hoping that was the case nonetheless. People wouldn't be too big of a deal at least. "Yes it is," Dawn agreed, suppressing a shiver as she headed after him, keeping a closer eye on her footing this time. She wasn't about to fall again, because if it happened again she was actually going to fall, and ice wasn't the softest thing to land on.

What sort of dragon could make those tracks she wondered, studying them intently. Unfortunately she hadn't spent a lot of time examining dragon foot patterns so she didn't really know, but there were some that were easily outruled. It wasn't a scroll or butterfly dragon after all, and it would have to be one who could survive this sort of climate. Well, I suppose I shouldn't be worried about what it is as much as I should be about how it acts Dawn thought, looking up the mountain. If she got eaten Taya would find a way to bring her back to life just to shred her herself for such stupidity. Still, between the two of them Dawn thought they could handle whatever they ran into. "Hopefully it's sociable and has eaten recently," Dawn commented, smiling slightly. They weren't that threatening (at least she wasn't) so what could possibly go wrong?

Besides everything of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Looking for trouble] Rogue X Spirit [But finding a fairytale?]   [Looking for trouble] Rogue X Spirit [But finding a fairytale?] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Looking for trouble] Rogue X Spirit [But finding a fairytale?]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3