Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl Empty
PostSubject: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:25 am

Maskini had no clue why he was in the Amelle Forest but there he was. With a frustrated sound he looks around trying to figure one tree form another. He had never in his life been lost before and it was beginning to chaff his unmentionables. With hand on the hilt of his sword he taps it against his calf as if ticking off the seconds he wasted standing there. Taking a deep breath he takes int he smells but everything smelt the same and have been smelling the same for the past who knows how long.

Spotting a small field with a large rock in the middle he gets up on it and sits down in utter aggravation and frustration.

Last edited by Nyx on Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:36 am

Jame tripped again. Chasing butterflies had begun to lose her interest after the third root. She watched as the tiny wings carried the creature away, and soon after it was out of her sight, she wondered what she was doing on the ground.
Picking herself up, she looked around. She giggled to herself. Forests were her favorite. And this one was knew - though every forest was new to her. She placed her palms against the trunk of the nearest tree, pressing against it as if trying to give it some sort of hug. She continued to laugh. "Will you tell me where everything is?" She leaned against her new friend and sat among the roots for no more than a few seconds before springing back up and bounding off with more energy and excitement than an butterfly could give her. "I'll race you!"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:50 am

Tilting his head to the side in a very non-human like way, he thinks he hears.... laughter? In the woods? Standing up on the boulder he uses it to get a better view of the woods. "were is it? were is it?" Talking to himself as his brown eyes scan the woods. Then he sees movement it was quick like a doe running through the woods. But he knew it was no four legged animal.

His bound hand curls into a fist on its own accord. He watches the bouncing fey of a child run. Though she didn't appear to be a young child, but then again he was much older then he appeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:02 am

When she realized she wasn't being followed, she slowed down. She scowled a bit, furrowing her brows- marring the scar on her forehead -and pursing her lips. "It's no fun if you don't try!" she called over her shoulder.
Her shoulders heaved in a sigh. She looked back ahead. Sighed again.
Boredom settled in.
She squatted in place and picked at the flowers nearby. She decided to tie them together. Maybe if her friend ever caught up, she decided, she would make a necklace as a gift. She smiled. Purple flowers, blue flowers, a few yellow. There weren't many red flowers, but she didn't mind. It meant the red flowers were special. Red flowers had always been her favorite. Bold and bright, there was something they reminded her of, but she couldn't quite place her finger on what it was.
She picked one red flower to be the special flower right in the middle of the necklace.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:09 am

Not seeing her as a threat he sits back down. Pulling out his wine skin he pulls off the cork with his teeth and drops it into waiting hand. Tipping back head and skin he drinks the fruity bouquet of the wine. Licking his lips her re-corks it with a sigh. Placing it beside him he lays back ans lets the sun warm him as he tries to think about where he went wrong and got turned around within the forest. He knew he should have been able to find his way out unless the forest held a secret.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:17 am

Upon finishing her necklace, she put in on herself for safekeeping. It was a bit small, not going all the way over her head and to her neck, but not simply staying on her head and slipping over her eyes. She plucked out a generous amount of leaves before turning around once again and shouting "Well I'm not going to be the one who goes looking for you!"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:23 am

Hearing the child yell he wondered if she had others with her or if she was just... well not all there. Then again he didn't really care since she was not bothering him, she could yell till she lost her voice. He crosses his arms behind his back and cracks and eye to see if the child was near him at all yet. With a full body stretch he closes his eye and dozes in the sunlight. It almost reminded him of being back him. Almost. Being around his other siblings was enough to make a priest get drunk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:32 am

Disgruntled, slightly bored, and with a slightly sore throat, Jame spun on one foot for a bit. She'd decided, a long time ago - she thought, that it was the best way to choose directions when none really mattered. When she was sufficiently dizzy, she took a step, fell almost immediately, got up, and continued on.
She tilted her head in confusion at first, when she saw a man sleeping in the middle of a field in the middle of a forest. The in recognition - she thought.
This was the friend she'd been racing, right? They looked the same...Right? She couldn't tell.
She took off her flower necklace and dropped it onto him, smiling wide.
"I made you this!"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:45 am

Mas opens an eye and look up at the child then looks down his chest at the flower ring. "Thanks?" He looks back up at her. "Don;t you know it is dangerous to be out in the woods by yourself, let alone talking to strangers." Especially one as strange as him He wondered if the child would stay long or if he would have to try and scare her off. He really didn't want to waist the energy to do so but he would if he had to. Slipping an arm out form under his head he gropes around beside him for his wine skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:50 am

She continued smiling and plopped down next him, sitting cross-legged, almost as if she expected him to do something. She sighed, an action clearly directed at him, and stated in the most matter-of-fact voice she could muster. "I ended up finding you anyway, I guess, huh? You're really slow." She pouted.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:10 am

Oh lord no. "Was I supposed to be hiding?" Last he knew he wasn't playing with the child nor would he ever run away from one and he wasn't hunting one. Last he could recollect. With a mental shrug he would entertain the child for as long as he could stand it. With each day would vary, who knew if it would be as short as a hair or as long as forever. Even his family never knew what way it would be some even used to hold their breath in anticipation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:23 am

"Hmm?" She tilted her head in confusion. "You mean you weren't..?" Scrambling, she frantically got to her feet. "Oohhh."
She looked back down at him, her eyes quickly filling with tears. A pathetic whimper escaped her. "Um, I think I lost someone." She half sat, half fell back down and hunched her shoulders as if she were trying her hardest to curl into a ball without actually curling into a ball. "I was following something. And then I met someone. And..." her eyes fell to the flowers. "If I don't know you why would you take this?" She swiped it away and placed it firmly back on her head, giving him what she hoped looked like a threatening glare.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:33 am

"Be still child before you hurt yourself. I will help you find the one you lost." He looks down at the flower ring. "Case the forests hold many secrets and many fey like creatures and well you seemed like one of them. The way you ran through the wood like a doe. I thought you one of them." Finding the skin he sits up with a groan. He laid to long on the stone and now was paying for it with a stiff back and a numb butt. He gently takes the ring from his lap and holds it out to her. "Would you like your ring back?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:42 am

"What's a fey?" Her eyes widened. "Are they scary?" She dropped her voice down low, just above a whisper, as if she was hoping someone was listening, "Or are they tasty?" She smiled again and busied herself picking twigs and grass from the stems and petals.
"You seem funny, mister," she said, apparently very amused at his back pains. "But I don't think it's dangerous here. I was here all day and I only saw a butterfly and a tree." She looked at her handiwork carefully, and then back at her new companion. "I guess...if you really wanted it. I think you're nice!" she extended the offering with yet another wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:49 am

"They can be but the fey are faeries of sorts. Some can be nice but some can be mean and evil." Mas laughs. "No they are far from tasty." He gives her a sort of smile back that said he was amused by her. "Well just like the weather a place can change. You never know." Taking a swig from his wine skin one more time he hooks it to his belt. "Which way is home for you little one? It will be night soon and you should be returning home." He looks around to see if anyone has come looking for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:58 am

"I dunno." She pointed at her calloused, filthy feet. "I've been walking for a really long time. Someone told me to. There were some strange people in the last place I went to and they chased me out. So I don't think that's where I'm supposed to go." She picked at some loose threads on her pant leg, trying to think deeply. It made her head hurt. "I think there was someone looking for me before I came here. I remember someone saying some really mean things. They were kind of scary."
She brightened, "But my friends here will be able to keep me safe."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:17 pm

Mas wondered what was it about the child that would make others scared. "I will help you find a new home then were you will not have to worry." That is if he could get out of the blasted forest. He waves his hand. "Let's get going." He heads off the boulder and into the woods. If she follow he would help her but if not it was no skin of his back. As he walks he feels the wrappings on his hand begin to slip. Pulling it off he begins to re-wrap his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:50 pm

"I don't need a new home," she said. "This is my home." She spread her arms out wide, trying her best to gesture to the entire world at once. "I don't have anything to worry about." She laughed again and followed eagerly, clearly thinking it was all another game.
"Where are we going, anyway mister? And what's that on your hands for?" Her eyes were wide with curiosity. "Is it to hide something like this?" She traced her index finger along the outline of the scar on her forehead. "I wish I would do that. But it hurt when I try to cover it." She rubbed her palm on her forehead as if trying to scrub the mark off.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:30 pm

"It is nothing." He did not want to talk about the brand on his hand. He looks at the scar for the first time. "No it is nothing like that. Now let me at lest fine you a place in the woods then if you will not leave." He didn't know what to do with the girl but his patience for her is running thin. Running the wrapped hand over his face and grumbles into it. With each step he count to try and bring his rising annoyance and frustration under control cause sometimes he lost control and it never ended well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:37 pm

Jame looked around as they walked, humming a pleasant, tuneless hum. She let out a wide yawn and looked to the sky through the tree branches. "I think it's going to be dark soon." She smiled. "My friends like it better when it's dark. They talk to me more then, and we go on adventures together." She looked around. "But I don't know if they'll like it here. I haven't seen any animals for them to play with. They really like to play with animals. They said that they would rather play with people in a town, but I've never stayed in one overnight."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:47 pm

Mas begins to wonder who these friends of hers are. IN a break in the trees he spots the moon at its fullest. He would need to be away from the child when the sun sets. He got a shiver down his back at the thought of who her friends could be and while they would like humans over animals to play with. "Who are these friends you talk about?" He would hope they are just something imaginary instead of real. He would much rather deal with a crazy person then a person who can summon things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:43 pm

"You mean you don't hear them too?" She tilted her head in confusion. "I hear them all the time. They always keep me safe, but they don't tell me how, and I can't think of anything they've ever needed to save me from." The ghost of a smile swept across her lips. "Someone told me that they're the reason I forget things. They said that my friends were bad." Her brows furrowed as she looked to the ground. "I don't think my friends liked that person very much...I wish I knew where they went. I haven't seem them in a long time. My friends told me to forget about them. But I try to remember."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:29 pm

"No I don't hear anything." Except for the call of the moon, he could feel it like a lovers call. HE stops and looks at her. "What do your friends look like?" He wondered if she even knew or if they took that away from her. He had a feeling he would soon find out and he may not like the outcome. Maybe with the call of the moon he will be enough to hold off against her "friends." Some days it just wasn't worht rolling out of bed, and go figure today would be one of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:13 pm

She shrugged. "I've never seen them. I only can hear them. And I've never met anyone who knows what they look like." She stared off ahead, seemingly in deep thought. The trees made it look darker than it really was and the undergrowth began to pose a problem to her. It was hard to walk while not paying attention. She snapped a twig off of a tree and began stripping the bark from it indolently, but soon found that she still tripped on roots. With a sight, her attention turned back to walking.
She yawned loudly. "Can we stop soon? I'm tired."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:51 pm

Gee I wonder why no one has seen them. He walked behind her. "Yes soon when I can find a meadow or a glen for us to stay in." He didn't like being lost in the woods. He grumbles at his luck. Walking through the woods he hears the soft babble of a stream he heads in that direction. He looks over his shoulder to see if she was following him. The babble becomes louder as she steps into a small meadow. "This should be good enough for the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl   Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tricky and Nyx- The werewolf and the Girl
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next