Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Buns in the Oven [Kor]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

Male Loveliness : 8

Buns in the Oven [Kor] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buns in the Oven [Kor]   Buns in the Oven [Kor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:08 am

She smiled when he spoke, and chose to listen to his tone rather than his words. Korvus could be really affectionate and it was his tenderness whilst not exactly being obvious about it that endeared him to her. That and the fact that he'd bulked up and become a man. The feel of his lips against her cheek made her entire face tingle, almost as if he were hovering near it and not kissing. She stroked his arms lazily. "Do I have to wean you as I wean the children?" she asked. He had an increasing interest in her breasts, she'd noticed, the bigger they got. He knew they were heavy with milk and his curiosity was palpable. He practically licked his lips every time he set eyes on them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buns in the Oven [Kor]   Buns in the Oven [Kor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:18 am

"Do not fault me for appreciating the gifts motherhood has given you," Korvus teased. There was an animal appeal to Bishop as she was now, breasts laden with milk and belly round with offspring. One might even call it sexy, but sexy did not do justice to what he saw in her form. There was life and prosperity in Bishop now that there was not before, for all the fire that life in the wilds gave her. It fascinated him as much as it drew him to her. "You needn't wean me, if that's what concerns you." He snuggled contently up against her, "But there's very little you need to do with me, now..." He left what implications she could glean as her own, suggesting nothing but encouraging her imagination with a grin.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Buns in the Oven [Kor]   Buns in the Oven [Kor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:28 am

She chuckled. She liked the feeling of him suckling at her breast. She could fondle his ears or twist his hair around her finger and enjoy the simple pleasure of Korvus giving suck. Maybe if she indulged him, and let him indulge her need to fondle his hair and ears, she'd do something for him. Something she'd said was previously off limits. In fact. She thought he deserved two somethings that were off limits, but she gave no hint that she was ready to abolish her rules. Instead, she patted his arm. "Oh, and how little is very little?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Buns in the Oven [Kor]   Buns in the Oven [Kor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:05 am

---unexpected birth happened---

She was propped up on her furs, a babe to each breast. Since she'd given birth, she had not allowed Korvus to touch them. She didn't even want him near, and had ordered that the animals be kept out. She also ordered Kor to sleep outside the den. Still hopped up on mama hormones, she was still a terror to deal with, but once she was back on normal levels, she would let Kor hold them and coo to them. What she wanted right now, however, was to talk to her Greatfather of it. But she was wary of him around her infants, and wanted no one and nothing near them. As they thought, the eldest was a boy, the other a girl. She would name them Eliphas and Rhadamanthus. However, it was too soon to tell if their dreams of these children had truly been prophetic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buns in the Oven [Kor]   Buns in the Oven [Kor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:09 am

Patient though he had been with her, it was with some bitterness that he had relented to spend his time away. Warning her that she would not see her vaunted Greatfather but through him, he resolved to depart for some time and return when he believed she would be of a more reasonable temper. He didn't enjoy doing so, but was no more pleased to be deprived of his own children. Crow, as ordered by Korvus, stayed behind and looked after the animals, assuring Bishop in his foul croak of a voice, when he could, that Korvus would return soon. Whether this was a warning or a promise, he supposed, depended on her temper, and Crow was not wont to remain around her when she was so very territorial. Bound by loyalty, however, he did so, knowing that he would be duly rewarded in time.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Buns in the Oven [Kor]   Buns in the Oven [Kor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 am

She had enough food in the den to last her. Still, she ended up having to make some sort of sling to carry the children on her back when she wanted to go out to relieve herself and forage. They were not so helpless that they could not hold up their own heads and with one bound to her back and the other to her chest, they were comfortable. The girl preferred her back, the boy her chest. She did not complain of their quirks. She had almost gotten used to being alone with her children, and were it not for Kor's paraphernalia, would have not felt so strongly of his absence. But her furs smelled of him, and many of his things were laying about. She felt like she'd gone a step too far, and sometimes she was reminded keenly that he was not around.

Sometimes she wept.

She was also twice as lonely, for although Dog was allowed back in, Bird had not seen fit to return, and Crow would not come inside. In fact, it seemed to have great disdain for her. She might not have minded, had her own bird returned to her. Then there was the matter of suddenly being cut off from her Greatfather. Another keen loss for her. He had come to replace the void her father's death had created in her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buns in the Oven [Kor]   Buns in the Oven [Kor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:25 am

Korvus returned a beaten, bloodied man. Across his exposed chest were gashes that had not yet healed, and other wounds likewise neglected of any healing marked his flesh. His face was clawed as well, and it looked as though something had tried very hard to rip out his eyes. Dried blood covered his sparse leathers, both black and red. Whatever he had seen, it had surely been quite the impressive brawl and Korvus, though worse for the wear, had survived and, indeed, perhaps triumphed. No trophies seemed evident of his conquest, however; no skulls, no weapons, nothing to indicate he had done anything more than take a nasty spill in a ravine, perhaps, except that ravines don't usually gash so intently at one's eyes and heart.

He returned wordlessly, moving to sit by the fire, understanding of Bishop's possible abhorrence of him but uncaring if she demanded he leave. He was tired, and moreover in need of healing. Magic, amusingly enough, had not even occurred to him. And so he sat, gazing wordlessly into the fire as he relished in the first few tranquil moments he had had since the birth of his sons and daughters.

In his departure he had sorely missed them, and Bishop most of all. How bitterly he had raged that he had decided to leave, knowing though he did that it was for the best. That he found an outlet for such hate was a blessing, and he did not question it nor the glorious result of such a battle, with which he had yet to surprise Bishop. That would wait until he was certain that she hated him no longer.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Buns in the Oven [Kor]   Buns in the Oven [Kor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:48 am

She came in from foraging and gave a wordless cry before sinking to her knees beside him. She ran her hands over any unmolested skin, around his wounds and turned his face so she could look at him. "What did this?" she asked. Forgot all about being hurt by his prolonged departure, about hating him for abandoning her and their children after saying he wouldn't. He was back, and hurt. "Why haven't you healed?". Rhada, on her back, began to cry, and her wails stirred her brother, who started wailing as well. Sighing, she undid the wrap, carefully moving the children so that each was nestled under a breast, their little legs entangling and entwining. They often kicked at each other, but most times they were content to entangle their limbs for her milk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buns in the Oven [Kor]   Buns in the Oven [Kor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:53 am

Korvus turned to her as she fed their children, stroking Rhada's head and smiling up at Bishop. He could resent her no longer; not when he was reminded of this. His smile became a grin as he spoke; the beast was still outside, he assumed, getting used to the territory, and he knew it wouldn't be long before it terrified poor crow. "A dragon," he said at last, as though it was a fairly normal thing to do. "With only my bare hands," he said, in the same low and not-too-boastful tone. In all fairness, some magic was used, but Korvus was light with it- by his standards. He didn't state that he'd killed it, or even that he drove it off. He survived, and that was proof enough that he was manly, wasn't it? Of course, that wasn't even the best part. No, that would come perhaps on the morrow, so as not to frighten the children.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Buns in the Oven [Kor]   Buns in the Oven [Kor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:23 am

She grinned fiercely at him, removed the boy from her breast, then the girl. They had fed already, and were always greedy for the tit. "A dragon" she breathed. "My mate... fought a dragon with his two hands". She cared not that there was no proof but the scars he bore. She'd once fought a wild cat with nothing but scars to show for it, for the body had fallen down a ravine, but she still bore the scars on her body, although faint. She did not know what she wanted to do first. Should she hand him his children? Should she give him her body? She was unsure. "Eliphas and Rhadamanthus" she said, extended the babes toward him, carefully nestling them in his arms. "Your father Korvus" she said by way of introduction. She would let him make the choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buns in the Oven [Kor]   Buns in the Oven [Kor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:32 am

"Your mate returns triumphant," Korvus said, grinning foolishly. He took the children gratefully in his arms, kissing Rhada first, and then Eliphas, both upon their foreheads. "My beautiful children," he murmured, "How long I've waited to finally hold you." The darkness of their time apart was forgotten, the coldness of his nights alone meaningless with the fruits of his bloodline nestled against his scarred chest. He looked up at Bishop, "I'm most proud of you," he said, "I..." he sighed, glancing over toward the fire, "I'll summon their Greatfather, if you would wish it of me." He did not wish to be apart from her, no, but knew what he owed her in his absence.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Buns in the Oven [Kor]   Buns in the Oven [Kor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:42 am

She grinned widely. "Greatfather can wait. Tell me of your battle" she said and laid down next to him, laying her head on his thigh. She reached up for one of them. The twins did not like being handled at the same time, except for feeding, and she could already see Eliphas becoming fussy. Normally he was the calmer one, but she figured he was much more used to her, not his father. That and she had a hunch that Rhada would get along much more famously with her father. Dog laid down on Kor's other side, curious about the babies, but knew better than to try and nose them. The last time he had, his mistress had beat him rather savagely.

And with a scream, Bird landed on his perch and ruffled his feathers. It looked... wilder. "Was Bird with you?".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buns in the Oven [Kor]   Buns in the Oven [Kor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:48 pm

Korvus shrugged, "If he followed, I took no notice." He considered, with the dark mood in which he left their den, that she knew full well why. If not, it's better it not be brought up. "The beast was black and wingless, more like a great large lizard than any dragon I'd ever seen, but nothing could be so vicious besides one," he began, keeping Rhada close at his chest and stroking Bishop's hair. "The beast came upon me from nowhere, you see, and were I still the man you met me as I'm certain I would've been broken then and there. And when I struck at it, it seemed surprised. I suppose it had never met a worthy opponent before." He grinned, pausing there, "It got off of me, we stared down, and then I was upon it. I... sort of lost myself. I distinctly recall being thrown into a tree more than a few times, and likewise striking at the beast's eyes. Long story short, I emerged victorious." Again, he was vague, and couldn't help but smirk at doing so. "I suppose that Bird may have watched; as I said, I did not notice him."
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Buns in the Oven [Kor]   Buns in the Oven [Kor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:45 pm

She looked to Bird, and all at once knew that it had followed Kor. Not to be away from her, but to keep an eye on him. She smiled softly at it, and it ducked its head under its wing under the pretense of grooming, giving a soft chwirk. "It was making sure you didn't get taken unawares" she said. Bird had been terribly upset about the stupid dragon. It did not know there were dragons that did not fly. To it, it had looked like an overgrown lizard. She kissed Eliphas's nose. "See, you have a strong father, he is a fighter of dragons" she told him. Eliphas yawned and reached a tiny hand into her hair, to grab a fistful.

This would be Kor's first time with his children. At this point, they were cherubic, but with time, their features would settle. As it stood, Eliphas had a tuft of bright red hair, and his skin was a normal, healthy pink. His eyes, although not slanted like his mother's, were the same shade of blue. His sister, Rhada, had a tuft of hair as dark as pitch. Her skin was gray, like Kor's, but her eyes were slanted, like her mother's, although colored like her father's.

There was no doubt who fathered these children.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buns in the Oven [Kor]   Buns in the Oven [Kor] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buns in the Oven [Kor]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Canon RolePlay :: Roleplaying Archives-
Jump to: