Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charon - Messenger of Chaos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

Male Loveliness : 7

Charon - Messenger of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Charon - Messenger of Chaos   Charon - Messenger of Chaos Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:48 pm

Charon - Messenger of Chaos Lightn10

Strength: ***
Defense: **
Speed: ***
Endurance: **
Agility: ****
Arcane: ****

You would do well remember my name, for it would be the one you curse right before you die, and if you were lucky, you would cower in fright when you hear it. The name is Charon. A Lightning Storm is what I am. And a terrifying male at that. I am old, so old that I lost count. My hide is bluish black, and my tail is streaked with silver, just like the lightning I so love.

Wherever destruction roams the land, you will find me spreading chaos with my own ways. I allied once with a vicious human warlock, he goes by the name Achos. We are not always seen together, and you should be thankful for that. But do not take us as your usual pair, I would eat him whenever I get the chance. You might wonder how he became my rider, but that, I shall keep a secret. But let us just say that wherever he goes, darkness follows, and that works to my liking.

The few things I like are storms and chaos, everything else gets destroyed...

Charon - Messenger of Chaos MESigil-1
Back to top Go down

Charon - Messenger of Chaos
Page 1 of 1