Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen) Empty
PostSubject: Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen)   Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm

The day was strikingly beautiful to say the least. Bright rays of sunshine were bathing the city of Didienne in a light dusting of golden light and the many people bustling around the city appeared as tiny little ants from Zeke’s vantage point from high atop the Shayenne cliffs.

Taking a deep breath of the fresh air, the young man brushed a hand through his brown hair and remained where he was, contemplating the view and enjoying the moment to its fullest. It had been a while since he had been up here. Or actually, the last time he had attempted a climb of the Shayenne cliffs, it had ended with him and Ixas falling almost to their deaths. They had been lucky, granted, but it had still been awesome, if a little scary. But of course Zeke would not admit that freely.

He was not quite sure yet what he was going to do with the remainder of his day. Maybe he’d just spend it up here, walk along the cliff’s edges for a bit and maybe even set up camp. It was warm enough that he could sleep up here, even if the temperatures should drop quite a bit. Thus, there was no need to go back down right away.

The young man promptly did what he had just considered and began walking along the cliff’s edge to make the best out of this situation, trying to get a good look at the capital from above. More than once, Zeke had dreamed of being here, this high up, of seeing it all with his own eyes what before he had only heard from other travellers and adventurers.

His slender figure would probably only be visible as a slim twig from far away or below as he was walking a dangerously thin line between falling off and remaining where he was, but he liked it. It was a stunning view and it was an adrenaline kick like no other. Nobody was around anyway, what could go wrong?
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Chaotic

Things that I am :
  • Complete Newbie
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen)   Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:33 pm

Adamas irritably tucked her short silvery hair behind her ears, the wind kept blowing it in her face in such a way that made it difficult for her to see. She turned back to the Hoarder that was crouching next to her while raising a fine eyebrow. "Are you sure this is the right place? We could easily be wasting our time here." She patted him on his scaly neck and said, "But since we're already here, We can fly to the top and check, time's already wasted anyway." She sighed.

Chrysos arched his neck and hissed. " Are you telling me that I cannot detect metals and precious stones?!" He roared to prove his thoughts about this. It was a touchy subject for him after what happened last time, he would not stand there and be insulted by this youngling, even if said youngling was his rider. But he said not a word when she climbed on his back, instead, he just flew towards the cliffs' peaks
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen)   Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:02 pm

Zeke was hanging after his own thoughts as he was wandering along, his eyes long having unfocused from the view presenting itself beneath him. He did not notice he was starting to walk closer and closer to a fall to the death and neither did he notice that his nose was beginning to turn slightly red with the beginnings of a sunburn.

Many thoughts were filling his mind but really not a single one was focused on the present moment in time, which of course was a bad thing for someone as attractive to catastrophes as Zeke. However, before anything could happen, the young man stopped dead in his tracks. He had thought he was alone at the top of the world, conquering Dragon's Cove from the top of the Shayenne cliffs but no, there was something flying towards him. Or someone rather. As the dot began to grow bigger and closer, Zeke realised that it was a rather massive white dragon with something tiny perched on top of it.

Squinting against the sunlight so as to see more, wondering if maybe he knew the approaching dragon and rider pair, Zeke moved a step forward. His step however went in the wrong direction and as he wanted to set his foot down, there was suddenly nothing to set it down upon. Flailing and with a surprised outcry, Zeke fell backwards and wormed himself onto his stomach, scrabbling frantically with his arms and his legs to try and get a grip on the cliff.
Nothing seemed to work though. His hands and feet simply could not find anything to hold on to.
Inevitably, he began sliding further and further away from the edge and closer to the inevitable fall.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Chaotic

Things that I am :
  • Complete Newbie
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen)   Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:44 pm

Adamas was always praised for her hawk-like eyesight, so when she looked up from Chrysos' back, she managed to see the faint outline of a person sliding towards what certainly looked like their death, she snapped a quick command to her dragon, urging him to fly faster and try to catch the person. She was wondering who in their right mind would do something as dangerous at climbing the cliffs alone.

With a few strokes of his massive wings, Chrysos managed to get close enough to the falling person, he lashed out with his tail and wrapped it around the human's legs, forcing him to hang upside down. Now all he had to do was find somewhere to land. He circled a few times over the cliffs, enjoying the fact that the poor soul probably wasn't having the best time of his life.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen)   Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:38 am

“No, no, no, no! My satchel!” Zeke called out when he was suddenly hanging upside down in the air as the dragon he had just watched – and because of which he was in his current predicament – suddenly lifted him up by its claws.

Not that he minded the rescue, not in the least! Holding on tightly to the satchel which was threatening to go wandering down the cliff on its own, Zeke began to feel a tiny bit dizzy with the circles the dragon was flying before finally putting him down again.

Remaining where he was for a brief moment, Zeke tried to reorder everything in his brain before slowly and carefully sitting up with his satchel still tight in his grip. Only then did he have a closer look at his rescuers, a really huge hoarder dragon and its female rider.

With a weak smile and a small wave, he greeted them: “Hi! And thank you, you’ve appeared just at the right moment. That was a bit of a pickle I got myself in there.”
Not to mention the fact that he would not have missed his step if it had not been for their appearance, but he was not going to rub that in their faces. They might not like it, and even though he was not one to not speak his mind, he preferred not to piss off his rescuers, especially since the dragon could decide to quite simply lift him up again and dump him from where he had just removed him, namely on the cliff side.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Chaotic

Things that I am :
  • Complete Newbie
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen)   Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:52 am

Adamas waited for Chrysos to lower himself before jumping off his back to land next to the man they just saved and greeted him back, "Hello there. What brings you here? surely it's no place for picknick." She took a few steps and peered over the edge and whistled, "Quite the fall, huh?"
She turned back to the man, "Oh, I forgot to introduce ourselves, I'm Adamas, and that," she pointed a thumb to Chrysos who was directly behind her now, "Is my dragon Chrysos."

Chrysos grinned at the human, giving him a perfect view of rows of sharp teeth, oh how he loved messing around with humans... But before he could say anything, he got a queer look on his face before sneezing and drenching both humans in snot, "oh well, that works too." He thought to himself before grinning sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen)   Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:29 pm

“Not really the first time I’ve done this, though last time there was a river underneath. That was much better than free falling to a dirt-ground. So, really, thanks,” he repeated as he looked them over. At least she wasn’t scolding him, that was good. Most people, most women even, would’ve ripped his head off. Very lovely change!

“Nice to meet you, I’m…” Before Zeke could finish his introduction, or even get up from the floor, the hoarder dragon had to sneeze. Not only was it loud but it was wet and… “Eww!! That is disgusting!”
Zeke immediately jumped up – he was not one to hurry, but that really got him onto his feet. “Honestly! Yuk!”
Glaring at the dragon, he tried to somehow rid himself of the snot but did not quite know how. He did not particularly want to touch it but did not see any other way of doing it, but it would only spread it more if he used his fingers.

Looking to Adamas for help, he raised an eyebrow: “Does he do this often? Any way of getting rid of this quickly? Before it sneaks its way through my clothes?” The mere thought made him shudder and Zeke felt uncomfortable to the bones.
“Maybe a neat little magic trick?” He looked at Chrysos hopefully. There had to be some way to get rid of this, right?
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Chaotic

Things that I am :
  • Complete Newbie
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen)   Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:38 pm

Adamas grimaced and turned to glare at Chrysos as well. "Thank you Chrysos." she said icily and then whirled and reached for the saddlebags, taking out some spare clothes, she hopped down to the other side of Chrysos, so that his large body would provide some cover that would allow her to change. "Strip." she ordered the stranger before throwing him a pair of pants and a worn out shirt she deemed good enough to fit him until they could find a replacement for their soiled clothes.

Chrysos was having the best time of his life, sniggering to himself until he got a-bit-too-threatening glare directed at him. He blinked innocently and started to hum some random tune, that glare was worrying him a bit. He looked around and his eyes landed on something, " Shiny!" He bounded ahead paying no mind to the shriek his rider gave.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen)   Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Zeke looked at Adamas completely dumbstruck, or tried to look at her, but seeing that she was on the other side of her dragon, he just stared at the dragon’s large side. “What do you mean? Strip?!
His reply was the fact that she was tossing random clothes at him, and he looked from them to the dragon and back. Well, that was odd. Though of course he did not have any other options at hand. He did feel a little uncomfortable taking off his pants but what was he supposed to do? Run around with snot on his clothes all day long until he could manage to wash them somewhere? And he would then also have to wait for them to dry. This really was a better option, and maybe he should start carrying around a few extra clothes.

The stripping was quickly done as he could not get rid of the snot quickly enough but putting on the clothes was not quite so easy. The pants were a little tight and he was having trouble getting into them. While he was still battling with them, Chrysos suddenly shrieked with excitement, and off he went!
Zeke completely disregarded the fact that Adamas might be in a worse predicament than him, and just looked after the dragon in annoyed embarrassment. “Hey now! Weren’t you supposed to shield us?”

Blushing fiercely all of a sudden as his eyes briefly fell on Adamas, he turned his back towards her while frantically trying to get those damn pants over his backside. Once that was done, he already felt better. “Huh,” he commented, “I think I might have to leave them undone. I can hardly breathe.”
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Chaotic

Things that I am :
  • Complete Newbie
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen)   Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:52 pm

Quickly donning the shirt, she turned back to Zeke, "To answer your previous question, Chrysos does like to mess around, and he's not one to be predicted so..." She trailed off after realizing that her dragon was well away from them. "Great, just what I needed. You coming along? I owe you a new change of clothes." She asked before sighing. Sometimes that Hoarder made her wish she was without him. All he did the past few weeks was cause her trouble. And that's the exact reason he would better not get far from her, they still needed whatever he could detect.

Chrysos sat staring at the stone. His long, heavy tail lifting just to make a thump as it hit the ground again. He thought about going back to get Adamas, but then again, he wasn't sure he'd be able to find it again, it was too small he was afraid to lose it, and besides, she'd just forgive him when she sees this.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen)   Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:16 pm

Zeke quickly put on the shirt as well as he began shivering because despite the sunlight, it was still rather cold on the cliffs without any clothes on. He had to laugh at Adamas’ words. “Yeah that dragon of yours seems to be something of a little hazard.”

Turning around once he figured it was safe, she already asked him if he wanted to come along, to which he shrugged. “Yeah, why not? Got nothing better to do anyway, and I have to admit that I’m rather curious as to why he has just run off like that now It must be something really awesome. I’m always up for a little adventure,” he added. “Don’t worry about the clothes though! I can just wash these, somewhere and that’ll do.”

Speaking of which, he had to stash them in his satchel somewhere before he left them where he had thrown them. Easier said than done though seeing that his satchel was not really of the big scale, thus he simple turned the shirt inside out and wrapped it around his waist. “Maybe that’ll keep the trousers in place, too,” he muttered as he looked at his handiwork.

It didn’t take them very long to walk either before they found Chrysos, patiently sititng in front of something, almost like a hunting dog who had just found something and was waiting for his master. "So... uhm...?" Zeke looked at Adamas questioningly, wondering what the hoarder was doing.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Chaotic

Things that I am :
  • Complete Newbie
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen)   Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:40 pm

Crysos was growling at some magpies, the small, feathery, tasty ones. Not the dragon kind. " Get back here!" He called out to them, when his cries went unanswered, he roared loudly, scaring them away. He could not bear the thought of his snack taunting him. They made sure he would not move before circling overhead, he tried snapping at them but they'd only fly higher than he could reach. It was then that he sensed his rider and his mood lightened at the prospect of getting their work done so he could go show those feathery pests that it's not wise to mess with a dragon.

Judging from the way Chrysos' tail was wriggling, Adamas found it safe to assume that he managed to find something, and her assumptions were confirmed when he turned to her grinning like an idiot (or well... Like a Hoarder that found something interesting) " Adamas look! Look! It's shiny! Hurry up will you?" She heard him say. She turned and gave an apologetic look to Zeke, "He gets a little too exited when he finds something shiny..." She sighed, she made her way to where he was standing while shaking her head. Sometimes he really acted like a hatchling.

Last edited by Chaotic on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen)   Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:36 pm

Laughing, Zeke shook his head. “Don’t worry. I very much prefer a dragon who gets excited like a little child rather than a grumpy one who likes snapping at people with his teeth. Those are not really fun.”
The magpies above the dragon’s head were apparently bugging him though, for what reason he did not know but personally, he did not care for the buggers either. He’d had to fight over things with them more than once already, even though technically they did not go for the same things as he did not much care for shineys.
A hoarder dragon would of course not like magpies very much, especially if they managed to get in before him and still whatever they were both after before the dragon could get to it. Although he would definitely not want to be in that magpie’s skin afterwards.

Of course, no matter how little he cared for glittery stuff, he was still interested in seeing what it was that Chrysos had found that got him so hyped up, which apparently was a shiny. Now, him being a hoarder dragon was speaking for itself in this matter.
Walking around said dragon to get to his front, Zeke asked Adamas: “How long have you two been rider and dragon? Or well, how long have you known each other for?” He was still not quite sure how that whole rider and dragon thing worked though he knew that the bond was not necessarily forged from the very second they lay eyes on each other.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Chaotic

Things that I am :
  • Complete Newbie
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen)   Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:07 pm

I've known her since she was born. You see, her father was my rider and her father's father was too! But we've been a dragon and rider for about... Six years now." He grinned as Adamas dug a bit around the shiny object, wondering what kind of stone it would turn out to be. "You have never told us your name though. And... I apologize about the earlier s-sneeeez" When he sneezed this time, he turned his head to the side, it was no fun doing the same thing twice anyway.

She held the green stone in her palm, it was not polished, which was to be expected since they found it here, and she was glad to see that it wasn't as small as she expected to be since she had to actually dig a bit before managing to get it out from the dirt. She grinned before tucking her hair behind her ear again, which was becoming some sort of a habit, before turning around. "It wasn't a waste of time after all Chrysos, look! This should pay our debts well enough and still provide us some food and new clothes." She showed the emerald to both Chrysos and Zeke before carefully wrapping it with strips of clothes and placing it in the saddlebags

Last edited by Chaotic on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen)   Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:50 am

“Oh wow, I’m so sorry! My name is Zeke! How very rude of me!” He quickly remedied his earlier mistake of not even telling them their name, especially after Adamas introduced the both of them immediately.
Instinctively, Zeke now jumped as Chrysos began to show hints of sneezing again but luckily for the two humans, this time he turned his snout away from them so the snot went elsewhere. “Seriously, you should do something about that cold of yours.”

His attention quickly turned to Adamas again when she suddenly turned around to show them the emerald she had just found. The gem really wasn’t all that small and he was surprised that something like this would even be up here, a thought he spoke out loud. “Wonder how that got here. Though I guess that explains why the magpies were desperately circling this area.”

As if on cue, some of them flew towards them, shrieked like mad before ascending again to get into relative safety from Chrysos’ teeth. “You have debts?” he couldn’t help but ask, his voice slightly tainted with worry even though it should not be his problem to worry over. He had enough trouble coming by himself a lot of the time and should thus not take it upon himself to worry about others’ money troubles. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to be nosy.”

Trying to deviate from that topic, he looked around a little bit, his eyes immediately attracted by the striking view again, and he simply could not refuse the instinct to step back onto the edge to admire it. “This truly is a wonderful place!”
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Chaotic

Things that I am :
  • Complete Newbie
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen)   Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:11 pm

Chrysos had to admit, their debts were all his fault after he tried digging underground and ended up damaging some houses, but he wasn't going to tell Zeke that, it's enough that one person already acuses him of being crazy sometimes, no need to add more to the list. He quickly shouted, " I'll be back soon, don't go wandering too far off! Some magpies invited me for snacks." He grinned at the angry look Adamas shot him before taking flight.

Adamas chose to answer Zeke's question regarding the emerald while stepping near the edge herself, "Chrysos does that. I mean, he's a Hoarder but he doesn't find them by sheer luck, well... most of the time anyway," She kicked a small pebble that was near her foot and watched it fall, "I have no idea how he does that but mostly, it works the same way a magnet attracts iron, only Chrysos attracts precious metals and stones." She briefly wondered if it was wise to tell the man next to her, especially that she knew nothing about him beside his name, but she quickly cast the thought aside, if he started causing trouble, Chrysos could show him those sharp teeth of his again.

Last edited by Chaotic on Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen)   Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:02 pm

“That is quite a handy skill for a hoarded dragon,” Zeke commented, his eyes curiously following Chrysos as he was chasing after the magpies, who had previously annoyed them. “I bet the magpies, dragons and birds, are jealous of that. I have not heard of such a skill before, then again, I’ve not met any hoarder or magpie dragons, only ever heard of them.”

Before long, his eyes went back to the view, as though he wanted to drink it all in and never again forget it. “So where are you guys heading from here on out?” Maybe he could tag along for a bit. It had been a while since he had travelled in company. Well, truthfully, only a few days, but for someone who liked talking as much as Zeke that was quite a long time already.

“Ah, I could stay here for hours without tiring of the view. Of course, a little bit of action and adventure is always better than sitting around but this simply is formidable. Oh, have you been to the library yet? It’s on the other side of the cliffs, and would totally be worth a visit if you have not been there. But maybe, you should keep that until after you’ve paid off your debts. I’d offer to help but I don’t really have anything, so…” He shrugged apologetically though he knew he could not change a thing about it, and did not worry all that much either way.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Chaotic

Things that I am :
  • Complete Newbie
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen)   Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:16 pm

Adamas shrugged, "Oh... I don't know, we go where the wind wills us to go." She thought for a bit about going to the library, but she couldn't guarantee that Chrysos would like the idea. Then again, last time he chose where they'd go, it's only fair that this time would be hers. She looked back at Zeke before carefully answering, "The debts can wait for a bit more, I think I'd like to see this library you spoke of." She allowed a small smile to show, oh how she miseed reading books!

It was almost dark when Chrysos deemed fit to return to the two humans, he had enjoyed himself chasing after those stupid magpies, "They tasted good too..." He mumbled to himself. It took him quite a while to locate the two but when he did, he swooped down, landing easily near them, wondering where the winds would take them this time.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen)   Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:30 pm

“Oh, yes alright, well in that case, I shall take you there. It’s definitely worth a visit. So extremely large, and built right into the cliffs, too! The gates in itself are impressive with wonderful ornamentation and large enough to let a huge dragon enter without feeling wedged in.” Zeke went on describing the library in detail, not to mention the many scroll dragons they would encounter if they were to really go there.

As time passed, Zeke began to wonder if it was normal procedure that Adamas’ dragon disappeared for ages and leaving her behind like that, but for once, it was a question he did not form into proper words, but kept for himself instead, which was rare enough all in and by itself.

When he finally showed, Zeke grinned at his words. “Glad you had a meal. Now, we should see about getting some food ourselves, don’t you think?” he addressed the last bit to Adamas as he got up from where they had been sitting, waiting for the hoarder dragon. “There should be a few things on the way, if all else fails, I have a bit of leftover dried meat that should be enough for the both of us. I can always stock up again in the next village.”

And without further ado, he bid them come along as he made to descend the cliffs again, facing Didienne so they could reach the library, hopefully before dark. It was a good way down but still high enough to have a nice view over the lower city and its surrounding areas.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Chaotic

Things that I am :
  • Complete Newbie
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen)   Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:25 pm

Chrysos let out a small whine, "what? not another town, i beg you!" he faked a sob but stopped in mid rant when Adamas shot him a sharp glare that made him for all his size, cower in fright. "I was joking, just joking!" he amended quickly with a nervous grin. "Let's go, shall we?" he lowered himself to the ground, curling his tail around his body so it formed a sort of scaly steps so that both humans could climb up on his back quickly, he didn't fancy staying in one position for so long.

Adamas looked back at Zeke, motioning for him to get on Chrysos' back first. "Any towns nearby? we're not exactly familiar with the area. I do hope to find a place to exchange the emerald for some money." She was starting to feel a bit nervous since whenever they decided to visit a town, Chrysos always managed to get into trouble no matter how hard she tried to keep him from doing something stupid.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen)   Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:46 am

Zeke definitely had no qualms with being put onto a dragon and he eagerly scrambled on top of Chrysos as soon as Adamas motioned for him to go up before her.
“Wow, it’s been quite a while since I’ve been on a dragon! This will be fun!” Ever the optimist, Zeke was already looking forward to the flight, not even taking into consideration that with his luck lately something might just as well go wrong. Even if it was only Chrysos suffering from another snot attack.

“I think your best bet would then be the capital, Didienne. It has the most varied sorts of traders and you’re more likely to get a decent price for the emerald there than anywhere else. The capital is full of rich buggers, especially those sitting on the council for the most part, so I’m sure someone would be more than happy to pay you a handsome sum for it.” After a moment’s consideration, he added: “And I really, really need a new set of clothes.”

The flight to Didienne was a rather short one. All in all, the distance was not enormous but with a large dragon such as Chrysos, it was covered in practically no time at all. As Zeke explained them where to go so they would end up in the middle of the trader’s quarter, he already began to wonder where to head for cheapest but practical and good clothes.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Chaotic

Things that I am :
  • Complete Newbie
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen)   Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:32 am

Adamas looked at Chrysos sharply, "Don't even think about causing trouble! I want you to wait for us at the outskirts of town and we'll meet you there once we get everything done and in order." Before the Hoarder could manage to protest, she added, "I might just get you a little present for managing to find the emerald and staying out of trouble. Keyword Chrysos: Behave."
The Hoarder mumbled something that sounded suspiciously like, "Stupid humans wanting to be on their own. I can take hints!"

She looked apologetically at Zeke, "He's hard to control, I know. And he act like a hatchling sometimes, I think it's best to finish what we came for quickly before he gets himself in any kind of trouble."

--

Chrysos huffed and mumbled to himself all the way to the outskirts of the capital, he did not like the way Adamas dismissed him, like his mere presence would cause a disaster! Then again, that always seems to happen. He mused, but that doesn't mean he'd have to like the dismissal! It was not his fault that he was such a large dragon, and it wasn't his fault that his tail always crashes in things whenever he gets exited.

He walked a little ways away, until he found a clearing, large enough for him to curl up and sleep. "This present better be worth it." He mumbled, before yawning hugely, before settling down and closing his eyes. Maybe he'd dream about finding diamonds this time.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen)   Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:01 pm

“Ah don’t worry about it,” Zeke waved off Adamas’ comment. “Dragons are never easy from what I’ve heard. Even if they seem easy to handle, they aren’t. So maybe it’s better you openly know how complicated he can be.”
It sounded a lot like rambling but in Zeke’s head it made sense as he guided Adamas to the best shops he could think of, hoping that Chrysos really was not going to get himself into trouble. How would they even know if something were to happen? Of course, Zeke could imagine a few scenarios, such as buildings crumbling to bits or a huge fire appearing, but that was something he didn’t want to actually consider as a real possibility.

“Okay, so here is a sort of jeweller and tinker, all at the same time, so he might be up for buying your emerald. Watch the way you’re talking to him though, you need to haggle to get the best price out of him. He’s a bit of a tough nut from time to time. I’ve done business with him a couple of weeks ago when I was trying to sell a few figurines. Was a tough affair but I managed to get a decent price in the end. Good luck!”

Zeke was going to stick around in case she needed help but he was going to look through the man’s current things rather than stand by her as she went about her business. It was impolite to look over people’s shoulders in such a way and he was sure that she could handle herself. She seemed like it at least!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen)   Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Untitled (Chaotic X Eldarwen)
Page 1 of 1