Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

/-/-/ The Rescue Mission Of A Life Time /-/-/ (Monty and Nox)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

/-/-/ The Rescue Mission Of A Life Time /-/-/ (Monty and Nox) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: /-/-/ The Rescue Mission Of A Life Time /-/-/ (Monty and Nox)   /-/-/ The Rescue Mission Of A Life Time /-/-/ (Monty and Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:21 pm

Aaron released the person on the ground and backed away from the cheering eople. He thought they where yeeling at him as if he did something wrong. His ear lay back against his head and his fur along his back bristled. His head turned darting from person to person as he backs away with his tuffted tail between his legs. He could not see Sandy as he bumps into a pile of stones. He was scared and he did not know what to do for he did not want to attack the people. The wind drifts his way picking up the dust off his dusted coat causing him to sneeze again.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com
Monty
Admin
Monty

Female Loveliness : 11

PostSubject: Re: /-/-/ The Rescue Mission Of A Life Time /-/-/ (Monty and Nox)   /-/-/ The Rescue Mission Of A Life Time /-/-/ (Monty and Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:26 pm

Sandy took a quick glance at Aaron's skittish behaviour. "Ahh, don't be afraid. They are merely happy that you saved them. You know, you should really get out more often..." She sat up from the grass and grinned, she honestly didn't know what had happened to him in the past to make him so afraid. But, the people here were good, and would therefore not harm him, so there was no intential need fro him to be so afraid.

Back to top Go down
https://dragonscove.darkbb.com
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: /-/-/ The Rescue Mission Of A Life Time /-/-/ (Monty and Nox)   /-/-/ The Rescue Mission Of A Life Time /-/-/ (Monty and Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:35 pm

"How much out can I be i live under the sky. Maybe humans shouldn't judge us dragons until they know us. Then I wouldn't be this way around crouds." Aaron's breathing came hard as he watched the people. Slowly his fear started to slip away and he relaxed. His fur flattened as he looks at the peoples faces and he could feel their joy and graditude. Lowering his head in a bow like manner. 'I am sorry I acted that way please for give me." Aaron shoke out his fur letting a cloud of dust fly into the air causing him to go in to a sneezing fit. "Oh...(sneeze)... for the love...(sneeze)... the ...(sneeze)...gods!" Sneeze.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

Female Loveliness : 11

PostSubject: Re: /-/-/ The Rescue Mission Of A Life Time /-/-/ (Monty and Nox)   /-/-/ The Rescue Mission Of A Life Time /-/-/ (Monty and Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:02 pm

"Well," Sandy began, "I don't under-estimate you for one. Maybe you should just stop thinking that everyone under-estimates you? You must have just met the wrong bunch of people, believe me. There aren't many like that around...I guess." Standing up, the girl with brown hair turned towards the horizon, for it was getting dark. "So, where are you off to now?" Did Aaron even have a place to live? Or did he just wonder around? Either way, it wasn't any of her buisness. She was just nosey.

Back to top Go down
https://dragonscove.darkbb.com
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: /-/-/ The Rescue Mission Of A Life Time /-/-/ (Monty and Nox)   /-/-/ The Rescue Mission Of A Life Time /-/-/ (Monty and Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:43 am

Aaron shruged. "I go where the winds take me. I may wander around the ruins for a while learn what I can from them before I move on." Aaron looked out over the landscape and the people and other dragons dispersing for the night. As long as the ruins wheren't guarded he would find a shelter and spend the night there. He just heoped no other earthquake happened while he wasin one of the structures.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: /-/-/ The Rescue Mission Of A Life Time /-/-/ (Monty and Nox)   /-/-/ The Rescue Mission Of A Life Time /-/-/ (Monty and Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:21 pm

(*pokes rp to see if it is still alive*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: /-/-/ The Rescue Mission Of A Life Time /-/-/ (Monty and Nox)   /-/-/ The Rescue Mission Of A Life Time /-/-/ (Monty and Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

/-/-/ The Rescue Mission Of A Life Time /-/-/ (Monty and Nox)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2