Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cross Over. || (Ba-Bam!) (Alaron + Cold_Beauty771 + Shunned)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

The Cross Over. || (Ba-Bam!) (Alaron + Cold_Beauty771 + Shunned) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cross Over. || (Ba-Bam!) (Alaron + Cold_Beauty771 + Shunned)   The Cross Over. || (Ba-Bam!) (Alaron + Cold_Beauty771 + Shunned) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:47 pm

Razhaleh must have fallen alseep. He woke up, dazed and not knowing where he was. "where am i?!" he said, totally out of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cross Over. || (Ba-Bam!) (Alaron + Cold_Beauty771 + Shunned)   The Cross Over. || (Ba-Bam!) (Alaron + Cold_Beauty771 + Shunned) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:49 pm

"The forest..." Kaoru repiled to the dragon which just awoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cross Over. || (Ba-Bam!) (Alaron + Cold_Beauty771 + Shunned)   The Cross Over. || (Ba-Bam!) (Alaron + Cold_Beauty771 + Shunned) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:52 pm

Razhaleh smiled and said "Thanks..." He then got up and looked around, His grassy head becoming quite inquisitive. He nodded and said "So, this is the forest, huh. I fit right in`!""
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cross Over. || (Ba-Bam!) (Alaron + Cold_Beauty771 + Shunned)   The Cross Over. || (Ba-Bam!) (Alaron + Cold_Beauty771 + Shunned) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:21 am

Hidráulico didn't bother listening to the girl, growling as the boy began to scream under his weight. Slitting his eyes constantly as the boy began to squirm, hearing the word 'slobber' he chuckled. Lowering his head closer to Katsu's, he quickly opened his mouth and placed the boys head inside, saliva dripping from the inside of his mouth onto the boys head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cross Over. || (Ba-Bam!) (Alaron + Cold_Beauty771 + Shunned)   The Cross Over. || (Ba-Bam!) (Alaron + Cold_Beauty771 + Shunned) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:26 am

Kaoru sighed at what the dragon did. "Katsu! Are you still alive?" she asked now, he probally was now dead... but most of the emotiones in her artifical heart couldn't be found...so how could she cry or tatleast sound sad or worried?

Katsu growled from within the monster's mouth. His eyes becoming blood red and a dark aura surrounding him. His teeth became those of a canine and with them he attempted to bit the dragon's inside and rip them apart in his absolute madness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cross Over. || (Ba-Bam!) (Alaron + Cold_Beauty771 + Shunned)   The Cross Over. || (Ba-Bam!) (Alaron + Cold_Beauty771 + Shunned) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:22 am

Hidráulico quickly left his mouth from the boys head, her scratched on the side he scowled heavily. Lowering his head while growling, his claws itching forwards as he let his lips vibrate. Quickly barking; "Leave now Before you all Get Killed! I will keep that promise!"
His tail flicking from side to side, angry. Sort of like a Cat if it has been mauled by its owners too much. Slitting his yellow raging eyes, Hidráulico threw his head in the air. Giving off a intimidating screech as his mouth swung open, revealing his sharp Dragon teeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cross Over. || (Ba-Bam!) (Alaron + Cold_Beauty771 + Shunned)   The Cross Over. || (Ba-Bam!) (Alaron + Cold_Beauty771 + Shunned) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:41 am

Katsu soon landed to the ground, neatly on his feet. He spat at the dragon and growled while walking away from the creature which was disgusting in his own eyes. "Gladly!" he growled and then walked up towards the girl.

"Don't boast like some show off, you don't scare me..." Kaoru then replied before getting yanked by the arm.

"Come on Kaoru, lets go. If I see that thing again I swear I will hurl!" The slayer shouted and pulled her arm, so she had to walk backwards, quickly she soon switched her direction so she was facing forward.

"What about..."

"What about what?"

"Oh nothing..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cross Over. || (Ba-Bam!) (Alaron + Cold_Beauty771 + Shunned)   The Cross Over. || (Ba-Bam!) (Alaron + Cold_Beauty771 + Shunned) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:47 am

Hidráulico slit his eyes as he watched the slayers turn around and walk away. Giving off a sigh as he stared at the Golden Orb, watching it glimmer as golden ooze dripped from the side. At least they haven't got hold of it, or else his clan would have banished him. And Hidráulico would of become a Excel. Hidráulico would not like that ONE bit. Giving a small snort, his nose twitching as smoke poured from his nose. Slowly lowering his eyelids as he wrenched his mouth open and yawned heavily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cross Over. || (Ba-Bam!) (Alaron + Cold_Beauty771 + Shunned)   The Cross Over. || (Ba-Bam!) (Alaron + Cold_Beauty771 + Shunned) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:36 am

ooc:// i have to drop out of the roleplay as i no longer have my grass dragon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cross Over. || (Ba-Bam!) (Alaron + Cold_Beauty771 + Shunned)   The Cross Over. || (Ba-Bam!) (Alaron + Cold_Beauty771 + Shunned) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cross Over. || (Ba-Bam!) (Alaron + Cold_Beauty771 + Shunned)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Canon RolePlay :: Roleplaying Archives-
Jump to: