Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogue| These Sins of ours |Liz ~[Syn X Sin]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 69

Rogue| These Sins of ours |Liz ~[Syn X Sin] Empty
PostSubject: Rogue| These Sins of ours |Liz ~[Syn X Sin]   Rogue| These Sins of ours |Liz ~[Syn X Sin] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 9:49 pm

Flashing pitch black and pure white and pitch black and pure white and
Claws and wind and rushing and screams and
Light and dark and black and white and
Ice cold and burning, roasting heat, screeching white pain and drag in a breath, struggle for air, gasping and
Pain and pain and

Syn dragged in a staggering breath, the rich taste of soil and damp rainforest filling his mouth in an instant. His eyes snapped opened and he looked blindly as the memory faded, focusing in on the ants running their trail a metre in front of his nose, cut sections of leaf in their strong jaws waving in the air.
Just a dream.
But so realistic. He collected himself and picked his head up off the ground, disorientated by the trees that soared high above him. Before, there had been whistles from birds, perhaps the rustle of a mammal. Of course, the roar and grumble of dragons, although they were long gone, Syn deserted.
Had he deserted Maledictus Eice, or had they deserted him? Was it mutiny or marooning? Who had abandoned whom?
He screwed his claws into his ears as the memories tried to overwhelm him again, feeling the bite of sharp edge on soft flesh.

"I gotta get out  of here. Desert. Desert. Desert." He dragged himself to his paws, a wretched ghost of himself. Was he not perfect? Was he not groomed to every inch of his scales and fur? Blood still stained his plates where Anaekileya had dug her claws in, dragging him out of that place. Burrs stuck in his tail, twice the size it should have been. Mud under his claws, a beetle that wouldn't remove itself from his scales. Perhaps it was dead. Perhaps it had been a beetle.
"Desert... You deserted me!" His voice rose a little from its normal gravelly pitch, snarling into the sky.

Rogue| These Sins of ours |Liz ~[Syn X Sin] Tumblr_n7orloEoaF1txtn8vo1_1280
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 8

PostSubject: Re: Rogue| These Sins of ours |Liz ~[Syn X Sin]   Rogue| These Sins of ours |Liz ~[Syn X Sin] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 10:24 pm

Sinyaya perked up from her place up in a tree where she'd been napping to see a big thing on the ground: she could only assume it was another kind of dragon. His condition concerned her greatly, even though it meant very little for her to actually care about this stranger. "You must not be from here. . ." she commented blandly as she stood from her sunspot and walked her way down the tree trunk. "Do you need a little help with something?" Her voice was soft and calm, bordering on soothing like warm cream. She still wasn't quite fully-grown, but she was getting there pretty fast. Lourna let her roam as she pleased given that she had no spare room for her anymore, so trees became her thing.

She cocked her head to the side and surveyed the stranger carefully, he needed a lot of help with his wounds. Perhaps he'd be calm enough to let her pick the burs and bugs out of his fur? "Most call me Sinyaya, but you can call me Yaya if you like. Do you have a name, stranger?" She sniffed the air and caught the scent blood, whether his or another's she couldn't quite determine, but she let out a little whine and glanced up at him sadly. "Tell me what you need and I'll see if I can find it for you. We don't have deserts around here sadly, but water might just get most of this. . .nightmare off you." For a second she imagined that he'd look rather nice once he got cleaned, having never really seen many other dragons like him before. There was just the cat-dragon one of the King's commanders kept, and this one looked more like a runner than her. She still felt kind of sorry for this dragon, feeling so terrible. The horrifying thought that soon crept up on her was that he might not like, or worse eat, other dragons. . .and she was a pretty soft target in her current situation.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Rogue| These Sins of ours |Liz ~[Syn X Sin]   Rogue| These Sins of ours |Liz ~[Syn X Sin] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 9:22 pm

Syn's fur rose into a ruff of agitation as a voice came from above, the spirits of the recently desceased, perhaps, come to haunt him. Surely no-one was still hanging around the vicinity of the lightning stone, it's wake still causing his head to pound. And yet, a lithe creature was finding its way down to ground level from the trees.
Perhaps she was a ghost, her sinuous voice winding its way through his scratched ears.
"Can't you feel it?" He backed away a pace, but the lightning stone was behind, the pulsing emptiness that was Celen's Fall. That was not a direction he wanted to travel ever again.

"Water's getting nowhere near me." Syn's voice was a growl, lips bared from his teeth and ears instantly flattening at the mention of such a horrid punishment. "I know where the desert is." He sidestepped the dragon, turning his muzzle to the forest and padding in the direction he knew lay soft sands and open space, nothing like this dank waterworld of thick plants. His sense of direction never failed him, home calling even when miles had passed. "Get outta here. Run, fast." He turned haunted eyes back behind him again, no sign of disturbance, but it could still be felt.

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Rogue| These Sins of ours |Liz ~[Syn X Sin]   Rogue| These Sins of ours |Liz ~[Syn X Sin] Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 2:58 am

"Why should I be running from anything? I'm big enough to take care of myself." She thought she'd made her point quite well by snatching a squirrel out of a bush in a fraction of a second, but considering that the other half of the conversation was at least twice her size, that didn't seem like too bright a possibility. She decided to follow him anyway, walking at a slight incline into the air to avoid the less pleasant plants along the forest floor. She never really feared things, personally, but Yaya knew to avoid specific things because they could do damage to her.

"So. . .what are you running from?" she asked softly as she caught up to him, finally realizing how big the Chaser was compared to herself, despite being a bit more than halfway to her full size. "Things actually exist that adult dragons have to avoid?" The last statement was highly naive of her to actually voice but if there was a chance this kind of thing was going to continue happening, whatever it was, she wanted very badly to know what to do for next time. It still didn't quite register what had happened to cause him to be this skittish, and if it was bad enough to scare a dragon as big as him it must have been terrifying. The more she followed this dragon the more she felt compelled to just cuddle into his fur; it looked so soft and warm! Sinaya had never really had any older dragons to look up to and learn from, and apart from needing a bit of grooming this stranger seemed like a good enough individual to start with.

"I-I don't ever see any dragons where I'm used to staying besides the useless cat-dragon in His Majesty's court, so I don't know as much as I should about what I am. Will you teach me to be a better dragon?"
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Rogue| These Sins of ours |Liz ~[Syn X Sin]   Rogue| These Sins of ours |Liz ~[Syn X Sin] Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 1:47 pm

"You moron." Syn had never been particularly eloquent with what he thought of others, and now was no exception. Was she really trying to show off to him with her fancy magic footwork and hunting some lightning-addled squirrel? She reminded him of humans, always thinking they just owned a place, no matter the current occupant's opinion, or the trials of the landscape itself. He snapped his teeth around a vine that had tangled around a back paw, loathing the rainforest. He threw it in her general direction as she pestered round him, with all her foolish innocence.

"Listen, pup. I'll keep it short, 'cos it's painfully obvious you're as dim as a sand-worm. What's about to come down on all this isle is like nothing seen before now. The magic's about to go crazy. Even I can feel it, and I've no talent for it at all." It felt like the ground pulsed under his feet, a foreign concept for a dragon who's Earth magic had been next to nonexistent his entire life. With the lightning stone gone, already the balance was tipping. "The lightning... stone? Is gone. Destroyed. Pouf. I'm getting out of here, before half the forest is lit up in storms." And who knew what else. He shook his head and continued on his way, pushing through the thick vines that stood in his path. It was a nightmare, and the fact that the little Night dragon just drifted through only irked Syn further. Perhaps otherwise he would have taken her request more seriously, considered her as a pet to train to his liking. But for now, he only wanted to get out of this place.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Rogue| These Sins of ours |Liz ~[Syn X Sin]   Rogue| These Sins of ours |Liz ~[Syn X Sin] Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 2:45 am

"I'm good at ignoring and avoiding things, that doesn't make me unintelligent or moronic." She liked this part of the forest for that reason, lots of space to exercise in because she was still small enough to maneuver. At full size she'd hate the forest floor for sure because of all the obstacles. "It rather makes you look insecure." she remarked lightly as she jumped through the trees ahead of him. On occasion she'd venture lower to move things out of the way of his head, not wanting to get underfoot for fear of him actually deciding to eat her.

"So I guess you typically travel on your own, and certainly not in places like this. Heads up there's a creek a few hundred yards off, but it's easy to jump for someone your size." The further they moved from Celen's Fall, the more the little dragon noticed the signs of destruction the older dragon had rambled about. "I can see now what you were talking about, with the stone destroyed things are changing. I'd spent quite a long while close to that area, so seeing its changes was a bit tricky." Further ahead there was less of a forest and more of a grassland, and such places brought back very fond memories for Yaya. She'd spent a good bit of time chasing bugs as a wee little wyrmling in places such as that. "Tell me, stranger, what's your home like? Do you have a family waiting for you?"
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Rogue| These Sins of ours |Liz ~[Syn X Sin]   Rogue| These Sins of ours |Liz ~[Syn X Sin] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 10:29 pm

Yeah, no shit she was good at ignoring things, if the aura in the forest had completely passed her by. Well she could go ahead and ignore Syn's words as well for all he cared, because all he was interested in was getting himself far out of here. Let the Night dragon do as she pleased. She'd learn soon enough to listen to the warnings of others, harshly elocuted or not.

Syn paused at the small stream he came across as Sinyaya mentioned, gathing his paws beneath him to leap across and feeling the sink of mud the opposite side. He spat disgust, turning along its bank to follow through to a less densely packed area, wiping one paw through long grass to try and rid it of a little of the dirt.
"No. I'm only here because of Maledictus Eice." The name was followed by a curse, spat angrily. "I can't think you've heard of them neither. Let me give you the heads up, in case you ever meet them." Delightful dragons. Now Syn had come out the other side of that particular acquaintanceship, he realised what a poor choice it had been in the first place. Dragons that mental weren't worth a tasty meal every so often- and shared, at that!
He informed her of the dragons' regime, general course of action, and the need to keep the hell away from them. Not that he expected her to even pay attention- she seemed unable to pay attention to the world around her, let alone his words- but it did help to vent a little of Syn's frustrations. The distraction from the water rushing past nearby was welcome too, until the ground started to become mush beneath his feet, and water blocked the way again to the mountains in the distance. The Volcane Belt, although with more forest to cross before he could get back to heated desert wastelands and home.

Rogue| These Sins of ours |Liz ~[Syn X Sin] FQwejfitYA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue| These Sins of ours |Liz ~[Syn X Sin]   Rogue| These Sins of ours |Liz ~[Syn X Sin] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue| These Sins of ours |Liz ~[Syn X Sin]
Page 1 of 1