Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) Empty
PostSubject: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:48 pm

Rules: You lot should know them already.
Plot: None at the moment.
Setting: Some random city that fell to ruins long ago that now the forest occupies some parts of it now.
Character(s): Uyona

Intro:

Uyona, a golden dragon with horns curved like a rams, a white underbelly and crest on the head, medium size wings, and a moderate size tail with a red tip at the end. She walked amongst the decaying city that is no more and being overrun by the roots and foliage of the forest. Uyona looked all over these ruins that were called buildings once; she was fascinated with the language that was upon the walls. Hmmm. I wonder what this word means. She pondered while looking over the text.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:55 pm

Khonsu walks amungst the rubble her feet barely making a sound. Moving like a ghost she moves hair and cloth fan out behind her. Pale eyes look at the buildings once in a while she would pause and run pale fingures down the broken masonry or tracing the words. Something had drawn her here she didn't know what but she would find out. Rounding a corner she pauses seeing a dragon standing in what was once an avenue before the forest began to reclaim what was taken from it. Clasping her hands infront of her she stands there watching.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:11 pm

Uyona still trying to decipher this ancient text not noticing a thing in the world. By what I can make out of it, this is a sign for a building or a shop or something. She closed her eyes for a second and opened once again. Her head turned toward a being that was gazing upon her. Uyona was wondering how long she has been there, but started to back away hoping she wasn’t a slayer.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:23 pm

Khonsu blinks at the dragon as she turns her hands showing the dragon that she hold nothing. Raqising her arms and holding them out she shows she is unarmed. She takes a slow step towards the dragon. In a soft soothing voice she says, "Be easy Great One I mean you no harm. I was drawn here like you where." She steps closer closing the distance between them acting as if the dragon was a wild horse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:36 pm

Uyona kept her eyes on her wondering what she was doing till she spoke. “How… How long were you standing there?” she said in a harmonious and kind voice.

Uyona stopped moving backwards and sat down. “Who are you anyways?”
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:54 pm

Khonsu drops her hands and pauses. "Not very long was watchign you look at the writings on the wall." KLhonsu ooks around at the decaying buildings and the green of the returning forest. "My name is Khonsu Nut Sokar." She bows. "And what may I call you Great One?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:30 pm

Uyona just sat there watching Khonsu like a hawk. “You’re fascinated with the writing as well?” She sees Khonsu look about of the landscape.

“You may call me Uyona.” she bowed her head towards Khonsu.

“I have not seen many non-dragons around here before, you’re the first I have ever met. What is you purpose in life?” said Uyona out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:54 pm

She nods. "Of course I am interested in all things ancient, Uyona." Khonsu smiles. "My prupose is to live. to live a life as best I can." Khonsu walks over tot he dragon and looks at the writings tracing them with her fingure. She softly mumurs what is written there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:18 pm

Uyona was sort of disappointed with the answer she got, but that was better than nothing. “Hmmm, a very… modest goal, but that’s an average purpose to all beings.”

She wondered what Khonsu was doing and soon realized she was just tracing the writing. “You know what this language says?” being curious again of her.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:31 pm

"I have seen many leave and never return so I knew I must live each day as if it is my last." Khonsu nods. "It is an ancient language. It is describing what the building was and what can be found in it." She looks over at the dragon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:15 pm

Uyona lied down on the ground wondering about many things. She was relaxed for some reason like she could trust Khonsu. “What’s your dream in this life?” said Uyona.

This is weird, I wasn’t draw here for the ancient text, but it can’t seriously be her can it? Uyona pondered.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:20 pm

Khonsu shrugs. "Once I knew that answer now I don't" A great saddness appears in her eys as she turns away and walks over to the next building. She runs her fingures lightly over the stone again tracing the glyphs. She looks over her shoulder at Uyona.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:20 am

Uyona was surprised by her and when Uyona wanted to know why, she got her answer with the sadness in Khonsu. What does she mean “Once I knew that answer now I don’t” there must be something at play there. Uyona thought quietly to herself. Wait, why do I pity over her life? Uyona shook her to snap out of the thought to only see Khonsu looking over her shoulder to Uyona.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:27 pm

Khonsu closes her eyes for a moment pushing the dark sad thoughts to the back of her mind. One of the last thoguhts was of a warrior, sighing she pushes the image away. For the moment, we shall live. "You keep asking me of my dreams and purpose but what is yours?" She walks back over to Uyona and sits on a large boulder need the dragon. She looks at Uyona with pale eyes the saddness gone for her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:51 pm

Uyona saw Khonsu sits on a boulder that was in front of her. “My dream and purpose are… Well, to protect the weak, but…” Uyona said with sadness in her heart and mind. I shouldn’t tell her the second part, it’ll make me look weak myself. Uyona looked towards the forest and wondered what was becoming of her.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:00 pm

"But?" She prompted titlting her head to the side. She looked at Uyona with no judgement in her eyes and nothing but kindness. She folds her hands in her lap the small harp tatoo showing. "I understand if there is something you wish unsaid."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:46 pm

Uyona gazed over at Khonsu’s eyes seeing nothing, but kindness. She then noticed the tattoo on her. Is this really a being of death and torment, so far as I seen, she’s been kind to me. Uyona turned her head towards Khonsu. “But I feel so lonely to the world.”
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:09 pm

"One can only be lonely if they choose to be." Khonsu kindly pats Uyona. "I was like that a long time ago but then I chose to see the world. Know I have freinds in many places." To have so many friends makes her feel like she is living a life well lived. She hoped maybe she could put this dragon on her list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:46 pm

“True, but it feels as though the world has rejected me from being in it.” Uyona watched when Khonsu patted her. Friends? Hmmm. For one so young to know the world, maybe. Uyona was about to ask, but felt hesitant for what the outcome would be.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:59 pm

"I would not reject you." Smiles up at Uyona. "You seem to be a very kind dragon, Uyona." Khonsu hoped Uyona would consider her a friend. "I would be glad if not proud to call you friend if you will accept me as one." She looks at Uyona's face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:24 pm

Uyona was surprise to hear that she wouldn’t reject her as Uyona smiled slightly. “And you are kind too. I… I would be honored to have you as a friend. You have earned my trust.” Uyona bowed her head to Khonsu. I can see a powerful friendship here. Uyona smiled showing all her sharp teeth.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:25 pm

Khonsu smiles. "Nice teeth." She never liked to share the cursed part of her but she felt she could trust Uyona. "I have sharp teeth too. Well maybe not as many as you do." She smiles and slides down the boudles landing lightly on the grass and broken cobble stones. "I haven't shared this with anyone else but I feel I can with you." Khonsu wraps her arms around her stomach as if it aches and lowers into a crouch as her....skin moves? Slowly a fine dusting of black short hairs creep over her body. Her long black hair seeps into her body as body parts elongate and shift. The wing tattoos glow softly as they move out of her back. The tattoos form black feathered wings as they encircle her. The transformations stops and she stays inthe winged cacoon for a moment before rising. She fans her wings out behind her as she looks at Uyona . He body transformed into a lithe werejackle. She gives her own toothie smile. "See?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:47 am

Uyona did know what she meant with that answer, but was soon to find out as Khonsu changed into something that she had never seen before. “What exactly are you, if you don’t mind me asking.” said Uyona with interest in her eyes.
Uyona smiled. “I see what you mean.” She giggled with her reply. “I’m also taking it that you haven’t shown many this gift that you have.”
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:16 pm

Pushing off the ground she flaps her wings and flies the short distance back to the boulder. "I am a werejackle I can be this as you see me now, a jackle, and a human. And no I have not shared this with anyone but you." The large feathered wings fold behind her back as she looks at Uyona.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:45 pm

Uyona was surprise at what she was, but didn’t care. Khonsu was a friend and that’ll never change no matter what. “You have a rare gift, but that is not what I’ll judge you on as you did not judge me.” Uyona said while smiling at Khonsu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next