Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} Empty
PostSubject: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:34 am

A dragon's wing bashed together with force, his eyes scanned across the land. His body glimmered as the sun shot against it, this dragon's skin was not all one colour, it was multi colours.. The colours of the rainbow to be exact. His beautiful eyes looked across the land, his talons stretched slightly as he thought of the pain that the human nation had brought upon him.
He continued floating until he thought of a rest, he slowly landed on the ground, his body seemed to sway from side to side as he walked forwards towards a rock. His skin glimmered, his tail swayed in a motion meaning to dragons; 'Come near me and you die.'
To show any dragons he had been here, he rubbed his body against a large rock, rubbing his scent over it. The Dragon snickered slightly, his name was Rocket. He he was a Rainbow Dragon.
He continued to rub his body against the rock until he decided enough was enough and laid down, the rock was shimmering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:37 am

His ears perked slightly as a Eagle flew above him, lifting his head up in a orderly fashion he stared at the Eagle. It gave a small squeak and continued to fly away from him.
His ears were sort of like most dragons, they were like fin's, or in his case. Colourful fins.
He slowly closed his eyes, just before fully closing them he waved the back of his body high into the air, waving his tail. Meaning in dragon form; 'Sleeping Dragon. Do not Disturb.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:41 am

He gave a thoughtful sigh before fully closing his eyes and thinking about when he was a egg.. Hatching.. Growing up.
Oh no, suddenly he saw a pale like creature, attacking him with a swinging sword and slicing his skin in some parts. He gave a small whimper before clutching his talons together.
"Kill.. Kill.." He mumbled, moving his talons and digging them deep into the earths crust. The grass near him swayed slightly, he gave a small growl before swinging his tail to the side.
Th grass was gone.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

Female Loveliness : 11

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:45 am

Characters Using:

The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} 2ebzukm
Sandy

The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} Dpzrk2
Silverwing

Introduction:

The beating of wings filled the air as a beautiful, silvery-looking dragon flew across the land. His head bore two, ram-like horns that bent backwards. His tail was large and had a grey tinge to it. Where as his scales were a light blue colour. He bore the name, Silverwing. However, he was not alone. Upon his back rode a young girl, the age of a mere 17 years. Hew name was Sandy. She wore a light blue top, white skirts and two, dark blue trainers. Her hair was brown and curly. She was the dragon'd rider.

Sandy clipped her heals gently into Silverwing's side, the aid that meant for him to land. Silverwing let out a short growl, "your making these flying sessions quite short these days." But he obeyed, landing softly upon the ground and folding his wings up as Sandy dismounted. "I know, but it won't be for long. Just until we reach the next town. I do not wish to tire you out, Silverwing."
Back to top Go down
https://dragonscove.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:55 am

The Dragon's ears perked slightly at the noise of the ground shaking. He lifted up his head, giving a small shake he looked around. "Who disturbed my sleep?" He mumbled, moving his hand towards his forehead and holding his head.
He thought to keep low; so he dived down behind his scented Rock, he placed his head on the ground trying to listen to what they were saying.

He heard a dragon's voice, then hearing what seemed like a humans voice as the ground shook again. Meaning the Girl had placed her feet on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:01 am

Silverwing nodded, "are you sure you know which way that is?" He asked, whilest walking next to Sandy as they moved forwards. "Sandy blinked, "of course I do, we just need to get past the forest." Sighing, the young girl's dragon flicked his tail. Stopping suddenly, he let out a low growl. "What is it?" Sandy asked, becoming cautios. "I sense a dragon nearby." Silverwing replied plainly, sniffing the air. "Hmm? Well, there would be no harm in saying hello." Sandy teased, continuing to walk forwards. Silverwing followed behind, not likeing the idea for there was something strange about the dragon he smelt...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:08 am

The dragon continued listening, nodding at everything they said.
He snickered; "You should be cautious little infant.." He moved his tail to the side, he had a idea. Cloud were floating in the air, the sun shone brightly. He nodded, quickly bouncing to his feet, letting out a low growl and jumping into the air. In a split second he was out of view.

In the sky he floating over the cloud, he could not be seen by the grounders on the earths crust. He nodded slowly before moving in front of the suns rays, smirking as the sun reflected his scales.

Back down on the ground, in the sky appeared a small light, then a rainbow slowly appeared. Rocket was still unseeable.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:13 am

Before Sandy could take anymore steps forwards, Silverwing pulled her back with his tail. Placing her down by his side, for a sudden rainbow had appeared on the ground infront of them. "What is it now?" Sandy asked, wriggling herself free from the tail. "Its just a harmless rainbow," Silverwing released her from his silver tail and looked up towards the sky. "But unless you haven't noticed Sandy, its not raining. So how can a rainbow be formed? And the scent of the dragon I smell, that small rainbow smells the same. Its not good, Sandy. This dragon, it isn't that of the friendly sort."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:25 am

Rocket continued floating in the air. Wondering when was the perfect time was hard..
He gave a small mumbled before yet again thinking when to strike. He gave a small Shrug, still in the clouds he gave a loud intimidating roar.
His tail flickering wildly; he gave another roar will tossing his head into the air. His scales shimmered.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:34 am

Both Sandy's and Silverwing's head turned suddenly to the sky as they heard a piercing roar. A few seconds later, another one came. Although they could not see anything up there, they knew there was something. Without warning, Silverwnig through his head back and let out a powerful roar, in reply to the other one. Silverwing was powerful, and Sandy was glad he was her friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:44 am

Hearing the Roar, Rocket knew that the creature was willing to challenge him. Rocket gave a smirk, he let out one more intimidating roar before diving down, camouflaging himself in the rainbow was genius. Because of his colours he couldn't be seen.

He continued to dive down, his swishing tail from side to side, he tossed his head down. Slightly slouching his back as his scales glimmered. As the small girl and dragon came into view he felt like just swiping the small girl and flying off with her; he was thinking that Sandy was going to attack him. Like all the other humans did, he thought he would play with his food before swallowing it.

As he continued to dive down, following the rainbow, once near Sandy he suddenly swooped down. Around 3 feet away from Sandy he suddenly went airborne again, wind and random items flew at Silverwing and Sandy. While flying away he let out a snicker before suddenly changing course and flying upwards instead; flying back up into the Clouds.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:53 am

Sandy gasped as she saw a small glimpse of the rainbow dragon, before he dissappeared back into the skies. Leaving thousands of small rock flying towards them. Silverwing, saw this also, he snarled, but covered himself and Sandy up with his wings. Protecting them from getting hit. The rocks did no damage to Silverwing, for afterall. His breed was a Guardian Dragon.

Sandy looked at her dragon, who looked back and folded his wings against his sides one more. "He was after you," the dragon sighed, looing to see where he had gone. "Me?" Sandy exlaimed, extremely confused. "But why?" She asked again, but surprisingly, she wasn't nervous. "I don't know," Silverwing sighed. Replying to his friends question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:02 am

Rocket was back in the cloud, spotting that not even one rock had hit the girl he was furious. He gave a slight twitch before breathing out and telling himself to calm down. As he slowly calmed down he decided to offer a challenge to that goodie-two-shoes.
Before thinking what to do he had a brilliant idea. "I'm so smart.." He exclaimed happily, flying through the clouds he looked for the suns ray.
"If I can change it, and do that.. Great"
He nodded before flying in front of the Sun's rays, in Rockets mind.
Sun + Shiny = Blinding light.
Sun + BIG shiny = Killing/Blind light for whole area.

He smirked, floating in front of the suns rays he tilted his body to the side, then shivering slightly before straightening Rocket's body. The sun shone upon him, transforming into the ultimate light source on earth. The light shone down, blinding the whole area.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 4:56 pm

Seeing what was coming, Silverwing once again, shielded himself and Sandy fom the blow of light. Neither of them getting injured or hurt by the dazzling, white light. This was only because Silverwing's were pretty must indistructible. Once the light had passed, Silverwing looked up towards the sky, "show yourself coward!" He made sure his voice was loud enough for the dragon up there to hear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:28 am

Rocket smirked, he let out a earsplitting roar, before twisting his neck to the side. He grinned, using the sun again to try and blind his foes, while the dazzling light shone he flew towards the ground at high speeds.
As he began to reach the ground he roared again and bashing his wings together, having enough energy to rip Silverwings protective wings out of protect mode and into seeing mode.
He landed, his claws digging into the earths crust. He let out a low growl at the human and dragon; "Why do you come?" He asked in a threatening tone. His tail was flicking around madly as his anger increased dramatically.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:56 am

Once again, Silverwing shielded Sandy and himself from the sunlight. He waited until it had passed before revealing themselves, he looked at the beautiful rainbow dragon. Sandy gasped in shock as it stood there, a mere few metres away from them. Silverwing responded to the threat immediatly. "We live here, is that a problem?" He said through bared teeth.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:51 am

Rocket snarled, raising his top lip. He moved around uncomfortably, his scales still shimmering dramatically. "Well.. In this case. Yes. You brought a good-for-nothing human. That is the whole problem."
He nodded, licking his lips at the flabbergasted Sandy. "You humans.. You are the one for my fear as a infant, your race was the one for my parents loss and for all those years of pain. Your race.. Ruined everything.." Rocket snapped, his tail still flicking wildly in rage. He tossed his head in the air, in Rhino motion, roaring loudly as the flower beside him waved happily. He switched his glare to the plant, it withered quickly and shriveled, turning a deep grey. He turned his stare back onto the dragon and human. Narrowing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:10 pm

"Well, I'm sorry they did that to you. But it wasn't me, so why take it out on me? If seems awefully stupid to be honest." Sandy scowled, she wasn't afraid of this dragon. Eventhough he had just killed a flower, she didn't care. "I warn you, if you set one claw upon Sandy, I will be forced to attack." Silverwing snorted, as he flapped his wings and stretched them out. He was very protective of Sandy, afterall. It was her who had saved his life so many years ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:25 pm

"Well.. Like the Humans that did that. After around 50 years, I started to trust humans again. But then, while trying to talk to some humans, they attacked. Badly damaging me.. Now I have no trust for humans at all, they are all the same." Rocket snarled, raising his top lip. Staring at the threatening Silverwing, he twisted his neck to the side, roaring.
"What did she do to you eh'? Brainwash you or something?" Rocket raised a eyebrow at the Dragon, wriggling uncomfortably. His ears perked upwards, listening to any noises that he could pick up.
He stared at Sandy, lowering his head he roared, saliva flew towards her, while doing this he tossed his head to the sides slightly. Meaning he meant business.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:13 am

Sandy dodged as the water flew towards her with ease. "No," Silverwing said firmly. "No, she did not brainwash me. She saved my life. So I promised to be her dragon. It's not bad at al." Him too let out a loud roar, warning Rocket that if he had to...he would fight for the life of Sandy. His true friend. Silverwing flapped his wings and stretched them out, getting ready for incase he had to take of all of a sudden.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:22 am

"You've got to be joking?" The dragon chuckled wickedly, also stretching out his wings and replying to the roar with his own. Tossing his head high into the air; he glared at Sandy.
"Fine then. You asked for it Dragon!" He roared, not going for the human, Sandy. But going for the Dragon, suddenly he went airborne. Wind was powerful enough to bring Silverwing to the sky.
Rocket tossed his head downwards, staring at Silvewing. "Battle me. Or see you friend die.." He let out a loud snicker before twisting his neck to the side before saying; "Do you accept?"
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:58 pm

Silverwing allowed the gust of wing to reach him, but before he did so, he opened his magnificent...huge wings...Guardian dragon wings. He too, became airborn. "You are not getting your hands on my friend." He snarled, the fire beginning to blaze in his eyes. He hovered above Sandy and opposite Rocket. "Silverwing!" Sandy shouted from below, causing her dragon to turn to her. "It's okay, Sandy." He said peacfully with a smile. This reassured Sandy and she smiled back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:29 pm

"Good." Snickered Rocket, glaring at the human. "Stay out of this infant. Or you to will die."
He let out a intimidating roar, shaking his head doing so, he suddenly went airborne again. Diving into the clouds. "Now to take care of this.." He muttered, stretching out his huge glowing wings, the sun reflected off them.
Causing them to glimmer a great yellow and red.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:30 am

Both Sandy and Silverwing looked up as Rocket disappeared into the clouds. Sndy looked worried...not worried that she would get killed by Rocket...but worried that Silverwing may get hurt. Silverwing turned his head to Sandy, "I'll protect you, I promise." He didn't wait for a reply, but he flew up into the clouds where Rocket had just gone.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:39 am

Rocket heard Silverwing coming, listening carefully for the perfect moment. Silverwing was coming into the clouds 5 feet away from him. Waiting till Rocket could see his muzzle, he lunged.
Knowing that if he waited any longer, that time would be over and done with. Lunging at the Silverwing, teeth gritting, talons stretching as he bounced forwards..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Canon RolePlay :: Roleplaying Archives-
Jump to: