Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

Female Loveliness : 8
Location : In the meadow with the Cherry Blossom and the Willow Tree. ^^

i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:39 pm

Will sighed inwardly. This was going to be a long night, he could already tell. Still, his curiosity was getting the better of him. He’d never once thought of traveling or hunting with a group. Granted that was because he knew others of his kind tended to not by picky with their food, but still. This experience would be good for him. At least, he was trying to convince himself that. He was seriously hoping it would. Pulling himself out of his own thought again, Will watched Kenkose for a minute with the watch, and he was confused by the hatred Tsuki felt for the thing. IT was weird, he’d never seen a reaction like that to something so simple, but oh well. He wasn’t about to bring it up. So a criminal was the target… that wasn’t so bad. Crimials were still people, but they’d lost their way. Will’s lips curled into a snarl for a moment as he thought back to his second through fifth kills. Hunting them had been easy. And what they’d done to him that night… His entire being right now was their fault. His eyes narrowed as he remembered their pleading, and an amused looked crossed his face. It had been… well… fun to watch the man that had killed him in humanity suffer the same fate. Will had took the man’s sword and after terrorizing him for five days, finally ran the man’s sword through his stomach, as he had done in the duel when Will was human.

The demon’s light slap on his shoulder pulled Will out of the memory. Getting lost in thought was surprising common around these two. He blinked confused for a second then listening again he gave a slight sideways smile. “I suppose I can’t,” Will said trying to sound amused by the prospect of the hunt. He actually managed it. By putting this in connection with hunting down the man who’d killed him, Will knew he was going to have fun with this. He turned to look back at Tsuki though. “A castle? Is that right? Hm… Humans aim to please.” He laughed lightly. They truly did when they were faced with something they knew they couldn’t control or win against. It was one thing that Will secretly loved so much. His power over humanity.

“Well then,” Will said as he finished listening to Tsuki’s explanation of the castle and her job. It was interesting to hear the hired part. After all, he’d actually never thought of anything like that. Humans hiring a vampire to kill… He supposed it would sound like a human making a deal with a criminal to kill another one, only it was neater this way, less of a cleanup for the humans to worry about, and an unlimited food source for Tsuki. It was a win win. “We should get going then before the sun catches us, right?” Will took a few steps back, then racing forwards he jumped onto the roof of the nearest building to Tsuki. “How exactly should this Fear Factor work? I’m assuming you have a plan to explain on the way?” Despite himself, Will was actually excited for this. And it showed. His mind working through all the things he’d learned while hunting the man and his friends. All the methods of torment and pain causing he’d learned. Will’s smile grew, his fangs glittering in the moonlight. The demon was right, just a little fun for the three of them. And a little fun never hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:11 pm

Tsuki could not help but be beside herself in the pleasurable idea of having others around who could join her in her fun. With little hesitation she joined will on the roof not even taking a second look to see if the demon would join, she knew he would. "I have gained a slight joy for my new control of the weather and thought I could work with some fog for cover and think it threw from there." tsuki explain jokingly as she gracefully jumped to a nearby light pole, her preferred way to travel when up high. Also she wanted to insure that koneko was going the right way as he went to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:50 pm

Slightly raising an eyebrow, Del’ure watched as the vampires, one after the other, jumped to the next best roof. Apparently this was indeed going to be an interesting hunt. Quickly, he followed Tsuki and Will, effortlessly jumping onto the wall and scrambling up the rest like a cat would a tree, gracefully landing next to the two. About to ask what the plan entailed, Will beat him to it. Tsuki’s fog idea might work quite nicely and it would definitely give them the perfect opportunity to surround their victim without being noticed beforehand. “That is a handy skill to possess, especially if you’re dealing with little scaredy chickens. I’m pretty sure your criminal might have a hint of paranoia, considering his line of work.. That might make for a fascinating reaction. So this idea seems really good!”

Looking from one to the other, their excitement and pleasure was clearly visible, even Will seemed to be delighted. Del’ure had began to fear that the younger vampire might be reconsidering his decision but as he had hoped, as soon as the action was imminent, all the doubt had passed. He wasn’t at all interested in where the dragon was headed towards, but he still followed Tsuki’s gaze and saw the little one already visible only as a spot in the distance. He’s quite quick..., Del’ure mused but then turned back his attention to his new companions. He grinned at Will’s toothy smile. Oh how much fun this was indeed going to be. He only hoped they would catch the guy before sunrise, otherwise this would all have been for nothing. It was not an attribute Del’ure liked about vampires. They were too dependable on times of day and far too easily killed when the sun was up..

Taking a deep breath, the demon shook himself and began walking along the roof top, eyes scanning the space between the houses for lone figures as he didn’t want to hand around much longer doing nothing. “Come on,” he called over his shoulder, “let’s get a move on, otherwise the sun will catch you, as Will so rightly stated.” And just at that moment, Tsuki jumped to a light pole, still keeping watch over her little dragon while beginning the trio’s adventure. Del’ure chuckled and began to pick up speed himself, dashing along the roof and jumping to the next one and the next, sometimes switching to the other side of the street in between. “Do you have any idea where we should start looking?” The streets were many and there were lots of dark corners were someone could hide if you didn’t know where exactly to look. It was freedom though, to be on the rooftops, knowing that not many creatures were out, many were sleeping under the demon’s feet and he could do whatever pleased him without being seen or heard. Free...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:36 am

Tsuki smiled at the demons question, “actually it’s not hard for me to find him. Another thing that I’ve picked up over the years. But I do dislike harm.” She made sure to land on the light post’s lamp as she jumped around. “There are some people who do not fit my preferred taste.” Tsuki smelled the stench of the different types of people bellow on the streets that shared the dark nights with beings like will and herself. “Some of the mortals with him smell depleted and close to death any way.” Tsuki explained, her senses beyond that of even that which was considered her kind.

Tsuki mind wondered to her creation, that strange creation that rendered her so different from all others. Flashes of the fire, and lightning that had surrounded her that day showed before her eyes as she imagined it. Knowing that the demon had been watching the two of their reactions, she tried to hide this flash. Because of that day every bone could be broken like any mortal, and then hurt three times more as her vampire body repaired its self. Thou she could enter the sun; it was like going to hell just to live and feel t again after healing. She remembered the first time she got caught in the sun, how her eyes literally burnt out of her head and how her skin felt like the stings of scorpions and killer bees attacking every inch of the exposed skin. Oh how she hated this. The immortality was nice the first couple years but now all she wished for was proper companionship, like that of which she had only 100 years before. She hoped for such things now from these two beings that now followed her lead. She had yet to find a form of injury that could be permanent. She had even antagonized hunters to see if they could. All that occurred was a painful recovery that lasted longer than usual.

“I had gotten word of him, lurking over near the docks at night with hired assassins as protection and by day on a boat that sits in the middle of the lake.” She thought every possible outcome, all ending in her successes one way or another; she wanted to get back to the castle soon. Even thou she knew no rest would befall her. It made her wish she had slept more as a mortal. As this thought crossed her mind a question came behind. “Excuse me, but, will do you sleep?” tsuki asked knowing how strange the question must seem. But she was not really like any other of her kind; she was like a god, as her old doctor once said. But tsuki thought it was like being in hell of all things. She knew all that was to be learned in this world and time, had no friends or true enemies.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:10 pm

Will moved quickly following them more than staying next to them. The thought of actually being in the sunlight made him shutter. Over all the years of being a vampire, he found that that was the one thing he truly missed, the light of day, the feeling of sunlight on your skin. He sighed inwardly. But pulling himself back to reality, his poetic sense of saying something about the sunlight gone… wait? Gone? He smiled wickedly, hunting settled the nagging sense to say poetry? He’d have to remember that. Still, he stopped that train of thought before it proved him wrong and kept moving. “Interesting,” he commented on the fact that she could smell so keenly. True, he could too, but he was most interested in how their smell effect their taste, not how to track by scent.

The sudden look that Tsuki had caught Will off guard. Perhaps he wasn’t the only one that the demon seemed to be messing with. How strange that words could have such an effect on beings that have lived such self-induced forgetting lives. It was curious to him how so many things he had tried to hide, to get rid of, to forget, could come crawling back into his head with a simple sentence or word. Will, jumped to the next roof, criss-crossing the street with easy bounds to keep up with the two of them, and he listened intently when Tsuki spoke again, he licked his lips, drawing his tongue over his fangs in the process. The thought of more to kill, and trained killers to test his skill on excited the vampire more. He was itching to be there now. He picked up his pace more, to match their speed completely just as Tsuki asked her question.

He blinked. He hadn’t really been expecting that, especially now in the midst of what they were about to do. “Sometimes,” he said simply. “It depends on the things happening around me. If I want to escape the world outside for a few years or days, I will stay secluded and ‘sleep’. Never actually for a morning though. I stay out of the sunlight by staying in dark places where the light never reaches me. To be honest, I always found it fun to find coffins to stay in. It was always amusing to stay in one. Why?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:26 pm

Tsuki bite her tongue a little knowing the question was going to be asked but hope it would not. “Oh, I don’t sleep that’s all.” She shrugged pretending it was nothing, but lately being different even to vampires made her uneasy. “And what about you demon, you hardly seem to talk at all if you’re not irritating someone.” She asked just before slipping on a light post that has not secured right. Catching herself she twirled around the pole before pushing herself to the next pole to continue as she had been, much like a cat, acting as if the mistake had not happened.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:26 pm

The demon began to wonder what kind of strange vampire Tsuki might be, as she did not quite seem like most of the others he had encountered so far. Of course, there were always those with special talents, it was no different for vampires than for humans, but she seemed to be able to pull off quite some stunts that were out of reach for even the very talented and skilled vamps. Trackers with such fine noses were rare, and worth quite something actually. Without a glance to her, he simply nodded, then decided to comment after all: “Everybody has their own taste, where would the world come to if we all hunted for the same things.” Del’ure had his preferred prey as well, though that might be in a completely different sense than the vampires would use the word “prey”, yet what he did in his time often came close to exactly that: hunting for prey and sucking what he wanted out of them.

As he finally shot a glance in her general direction, he noticed a look on her face he could not quite pinpoint. Turning back to looking where he was going, he couldn’t help but let a small smile play around the corners of his lips. Mission accomplished yet again, it seemed. Almost looks like I’m on a roll, he thought. Checking up on Will, who was a few paces behind them, and he seemed to be lost in thought again, but the lust of the hunt was still visible on his face. And with Tsuki’s words it became even plainer that the male vampire was completely lost to the idea of acting as the predator he was tonight. Del’ure grinned, in response to Will’s reaction and in response to Tsuki’s words: “What a foolish idea to hide on a boat!” He didn’t even comment on the hired assassins. They would probably prefer to pick up their feet instead of fighting against them and thus losing their lives. They work for the highest bidder and no amount someone like them would be paid, would be worth losing their lives over.

Del’ure laughed out loud at Will’s reply. “You like finding coffins?” After a few seconds of laughing, he added: “Well, I suppose it could be somewhat amusing.. It sounds like there are some interesting stories involved?” He asked, nudging Will to elaborate a little on this. He sobered at Tsuki’s words however: “You mean you have never slept in all the centuries you’ve been a vampire? Never?” Unless he’d misunderstood and she had meant that she wasn’t sleeping anymore now. He could hardly imagine living a life for all eternity and not shutting down at least once in a while for at least a few weeks at a time. No matter how much he enjoyed life, he was quite content with the fact that it would all be over some day.

Laughing out loud, he gave the female vampire a large smile. “It is a talent of mine, what can I say?” There was no need to further comment, he knew it was not the kind of answer she had wanted and he quite liked irritating her. Another low chuckle followed when she lost her footing, but he did not make fun of the fact – after all, it could easily happen to anyone. “Tsuki, shouldn’t he be somewhere around here? The docks are very close now.” He gave an encouraging smile to Will before he jumped across the street onto the next roof to position himself at a vantage point where he could observe quite a fair bit of the streets and now the docks below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:27 pm

Surprised by the Demons understanding of the idea of her inability to sleep, she smiled. "have not slept an hour since changing into what I am." She grabbed a railing of one of the nearby houses to turn to head more towards the water, to make it easier to find which were house she was looking for. “Come on this way!” she proclaimed as she quickly picked up the stronger sent of her next victim, his potent smell, filled with the crimes he’s committed. “Sheash he stinks of adultery and murder.” She barley muttered, hinting the fact she could tell by a preys smell what crimes they have committed. “I have not the slightest idea why someone who has killed so many need, body guards.” That was till she remembered the file the government had sent. “Oh wait that’s right the file said he murdered children who had been on a trip. Sorry forgot.” She informed more like she was talking to herself thou. Angrily she stopped on one of the poles sitting, looking at the others.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:37 pm

Will grinned to himself. A wicked grin, but he was truly enjoying this. He laughed lightly to Del’ure’s nudge. “Oh trust me, it gets very interesting to do such things. Especially if I truly have the time to cause a commotion in the process. The humans aren’t much of fans of my theatrics though.” He turned his eyes from the demon back to Tsuki. “Never at all? Even the oldest vampires I know have slept before… Especially during the daylight hours…” He trailed deciding not to press on with that topic. Instead he sniffed when she changed direction keeping up with them easily enough, but still keeping just a little behind. He could smell the water, the salt and the fish, and the humans now, but this puzzled him. He could smell their different scents, but still… they didn’t smell anything other than who they were. Not what they did.

He shrugged it off supposing that was just one more thing this older vampire, who was rather strange he had to admit, could do that seemed different. He contemplated why he might want the body guards at her next words, but then only one idea could come to mind. And for the first time, even his true personality couldn’t settle the bloodlust Will felt from his instincts. “He’s afraid. He killed because he enjoyed the feeling of being in control, but he’s afraid of death itself. He kills so he doesn’t have to fear death, but when he’s not killing, he knows that death still rules his every move.” He smiled again his fangs glittering in the light. He felt no remorse for the killing, the slaughter, about to happen.

Will paused on the last thing he was standing on, his eyes darting between Tsuki and the boat that seemed so close. He looked like a kid with the promise to go to the candy shop but the parents were still getting ready. “So shall we go?” he asked looking like he was going to burst from anticipation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:48 am

Surprised at Will's seeming enjoyment of the idea she jumps down from the pole, with a face of slight disappointment as well as a little enjoyment. She held the sword disguised like umbrella on the ground like one would do with a cane and proceeded to walk up to the warehouse that made her mouth an throat ache and dry. The man standing by the door stopped her looking at her like he would an old lady or child. "You lost?" he asked as the fog tsuki had summoned rolled in starting at his feet so he would not notice. "I might be, there are so many murders around here it’s hard to tell one from another." tsuki than grabbed his hand and sniffed lightly. "But you smell about right, Mr. Body guard." tsuki felt his panic rise suddenly as she broke his hand and wrist like you could an egg. Looking now up at the terrified man she could see his surprise when he saw her face was like that of a child. The fog was now over Tsuki’s face and at the grown mans chest. as another man came running over, tsuki looked back at Will and the demon to see if they were going to join or not, cause she knew even with her power she would not be able to achieve this without injury If they did no help. Letting go of the guard’s hand she backed away without making a noise. She could still see in the thick fog and was sure the other two could as well, but the humans could not. As from a distance she watched as the guard she had hurt freaked out when the other guard came to help almost hitting his ally. Looking at the door than to the others she climbed up the huge wall of the werehouse and proceeded inside threw a window. "sing a song of six pence and a pocket full of pennies, the children sing for their dog but can't find any. When they look for their mum the dagger gets in their way. Now it’s time for revenge causes the children miss there families." she sang loud enough for the main victim to hear.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:35 pm

From where the demon sat, he could distinguish a few individuals which might be the ones Tsuki wanted to go after, though he was distracted again by this by the female vampire’s next words. She was indeed a strange one, with a handful of hidden abilities that made him wonder what else there was he hadn’t found out yet. It seemed like Will though about the same, considering the look on his face, which then radically changed when he heard the man’s crimes. Apparently, the death of children was very unsettling to both of them, a concept the demon did not quite understand. Sure, they were children, but what difference did it make to a vampire whether the man had killed children or adults? Murder remained murder. At least, the thought seemed to send them both into a fury and their bloodlust was plainly visible on their faces, which in turn appealed to Del’ure. It meant that lots of fun was on the way.

But first, he preferred to watch the vampires in action before he decided what he was going to do himself. Acting himself was more his way but he was very curious to see what they were going to do. However, Will remained on the roofs with him while Tsuki picked the guys they had to eliminate. And her performance was somewhat chilling. Had he not been an ally of Tsuki’s, the demon would have approached her very, very carefully in this moment, unlike the alerted men who came charging. She was a force to be reckoned with as she so very neatly demonstrated with the man down below. When the fog was high enough to cover up most of their bodies to transform them into invisible weapons, Del’ure responded to the female vampire’s look. Grinning at Will, he jumped down and went for the second body guard that had come running up to help his mate, a third one not far behind him. A bolt of excitement was surging through the demon, making his eyes gleam like liquid fire and the man he was about to grab a hold of instantly froze in his steps, eyes widened in terror and…

To the demon’s utter disappointment, the man’s heart had given up its purpose. “Now, that’s not what I call a reliable body guard,” he muttered. “Heart attack at the slightest sign of adventure. Unbelievable!” Del’ure shook his head, but didn’t sweat it. Instead, he followed Tsuki up the wall, wondering what her intentions were as her singing voice was drifting out from the warehouse she had just slipped in to. At least there were bound to be more bodyguards inside the warehouse, as the ones outside had already been disposed of, one way or another and the demon had not even had the possibility to enjoy himself yet. Again looking back towards Will, he grinned. "Come on, let's get some real action now!"
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:47 pm

Will rolled his eyes watching them currously as first Tsuki did her work, then Del’ure. He watched how each moved, how each acted towards their victims. He also watched how the humans responded. He’d never actually seen this type of hunt in action, and it was very pleasurable to see how those true to their nature acted in this situation. Will licked his lips as he dropped down into the fog Tsuki had created, ducking low just slightly. His eyes were on the injured man and a thought through his head, which he echoed. “Why let any of them live though? All they’ll do is lower the populations more, and this only harms us.” He licked his lips as his cool voice made the hurt guard freeze, and the third one who had been running over to help the first two stop dead and look around, terror on his face.

Will appeared to the two human in the space between them. His eyes were shut, his long hair partially in his face. He opened his eyes looking at the third one first. “You know, if you run now, I’ll give you a five second head start.” Then he turned to the other one. “And I suppose if you take off at the same time, there is no possible way I can catch you both right?” Will flashed his most trusting smile, and started counting out loud for them both to hear. And by the time he reached three, they were both running blindly in two different directions. Shrugging Will skipped to zero and took off in a flash after the third one, appearing in front of the man he leapt at him tackling him to the ground, his teeth sinking into his neck and ripping his throat out literally, then spitting he took off in the other direction, coming up behind the first man whom Tsuki injured. “Guess what,” he said lowly and coolly. He felt the man’s body shiver with Will’s breathe on his neck. “I lied.” He finished and grapping the man’s head, broke his neck.

He laughed as he watched the man’s body drop, and leaving it he returned to where Tsuki and Del’ure were. He leapt up the wall and then followed them inside. Whipping his mouth with his sleeve Will looked over at Del’ure and whispered under his breath, “But that was fun.” He spoke so that he didn’t interrupt the song, or let the humans inside hear more than Tsuki’s singing. He had to admit, the song made a nice touch to the scare tactics. If the man truly was scared, then hearing the singing should freak him out more. Thinking that the ghosts of the children’s spirits were coming for him. Will grinned wickedly. This truly was the most fun he’d ever had since he was turned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:22 pm

Tsuki looked back only momentarily as the two fallowed. Humming the tune she dropped to the middle of the room looking around. As she stood there she felt the movement of the assassins that had been hidden around the room. She had to admit that if she had been mortal she would not have heard their feet. But unfortunately for them she was not human, and today she was not in any mood to save murders. Without hesitation she turned around and brought the closest one to the ground so hard that his head split on the cement. She then proceeded to fling the now obviously dead body and throw it to another one that had been to the north of the corridor which threw the two forms across the room indenting them in to the wall. The use of her power caused her throat to ache and burn worse than it had already been. Holding her throat she looked at the one to her right as he stepped in to her field of mind reading. “You have a family two children and a wife. Yet you choice this occupation?” Tsuki asked as the assassin stopped in his tracks. looking at him her hand on her acheing throat. "h-how-" "your mind, i can read it when your a surten cistance from me." she pointed at the area that the man had just entered." tsuki looked up to see if the others planed to just watch, another assasin sneaking up from around the pole. the assasin she had been talking to noticed this sudle look and looked the same way.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:31 pm

Well, Del’ure thought, I couldn’t care less what these guys did but Will is fairly right about there being no use in letting them live. It made him grin even more. On his way up the wall to join Tsuki, he cast yet another glance back towards Will and almost couldn’t stop himself from laughing out loud when he saw the vampire playing cat and mouse games with his two victims. “Ah, just the way it’s supposed to be,” he murmured to himself. To the demon, that was what a vampire’s nature was supposed to be like, teasing, dangerously attractive and very deadly. Sitting on the window sill until Will had joined him, he only nodded in response to the male vampire’s statement, before both of them focused on the female vampire up ahead.

Tsuki was winding up every single person involved in this big time and it was fairly obvious that they were all scared beyond their wits at whatever it was that was coming for them. So small she looked and to them, probably quite young too, but they had no idea what was coming for them, even though they could probably feel that they were in for a life-or-death fight. And so far, they did not know that there were even more coming after them. Until the demon and the other vampire decided it was time to make their entrance as well.

Watching the female vampire slay the first few within a few seconds was sending heartbeats racing all over the room. The remaining ones were panicing, despite the special training they’ve probably gone through for exactly those kinds of deadly situations, well maybe not exactly like these, Del’ure mused. But fighting against someone who was supposedly skilled in combat was quite to his liking. He would take his time. With that thought, he jumped down into the middle of the room, landing with a loud thump just a few feet behind Tsuki, as if covering her back. He immediately turned towards the first few assassins that came into his sight and began to attack them, throwing a few punches here and there. Physical combat was probably what they were used to, so he was going to play with them for a little while.

They did indeed get a few hits in, but three against one, they were bound to land at least one blow, otherwise the demon would have been very disappointed. He was playing the weakling so as to encourage them to try harder and give him a good show, but alas, the presence of vampires seemed to have thrown them off guard a little and what they gave the demon was nothing more than just lame. Sighing, he stopped his fists and just looked at them, which apparently made them freeze on the spot. “Fighting is just so boring these days, especially when it’s against scaredy chickens like the bunch you are,” he stated in a bored voice. “Now, let’s just get this over with before I fall asleep over this so-called fight,” and with that he effectively put out the first assassin’s lights by punching him into the face, very hard. The sound of his nose crunching and the bones being smashed upwards into his brain, thus killing him on the spot, sent the other two running. “Now, where do you think you’re going?” the demon laughed, jumping after them. He caught up with them soon enough, grabbed them and smacked their heads together in another simple, yet very effective gesture. His work for the moment being done, he scanned the room for Tsuki and Will to see what mischievousness they were up to.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:57 pm

Will let himself fall off the wall into the fray. His eyes were cold as his throat ached for more of the red liquid. More that tasted good, and was gotten through ways of following nature and not by simply asking for it, or taking it from someone who didn’t need it. His real instincts lusted for him to become what he was meant to be. What he was reborn to be, and they weren’t going to stop until this happened. And they were also completely in control of him as he was surrounded by the massacre of the human assailants.

He turned his gaze on one of the assailants who was trying to sneak up on Suki while she was busy with one of the other humans. Will figured she didn’t need the help, but he wanted the fun and this human seemed to think that he could be the hero for all his comrades. Will moved in fast and quickly. He came up behind the human as he was getting ready to jump at Suki. Will’s cold voice sent shivers down the human’s spine as he spoke quietly.

“Now, now, now, I wouldn’t do that if I was you. After all, she is a lady. Where is your chivalry sir? Has it died in you already? You humans truly have lost all sense of manors.”

The human spun back around to face will, so simply stood there with his arms crossed across his chest. The human struck at Will, trying to catch him off guard with one hand, while his others swiped out with the dagger the human had. This only led to Will ducking down, and then taking a step back, not going his full speed, but enough where he seemed to be a little faster than the average human. Will’s dodge tactics only seemed to anger the human as he tried harder to hit Will, bayed on by Will’s constant teasing.

“Come on… So close… Opps almost got me that time…. Keep it up…. You’re getting closer.”

Will backed up till he was against the wall, and the human attacked once more with the dagger. This time, the assailant aimed for Will’s chest, and his heart. Will grinned grabbing the man’s hand and turning it around he watched the fear in the man’s eyes as he pushed the dagger back into the man’s own chest, cutting into the man’s stomach.

“Oh, you were so close too.” Will smirked darkly and looking at the human he cocked his head to the side. “Well, have fun with your wounds. If you’re lucky, it won’t be long till you bleed out, but just in case…” Will pulled his hand back, and dropping the dagger into his other hand he used his free hand to push into the man’s chest and pulled his heart out, keeping it still connected. He sat there for a second, listening to the last beats, and then, when it stopped, he finally let the man’s dead body drop.

Will licked his lips and then his hand, which was covered in the man’s blood from putting it through his chest. A wicked smile spread across his face as he put the dagger through his belt loop and then turned onto the next opponent he could set his eyes on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:44 pm

Tsuki felt a bit of relief knowing that these two would be there. She looked back at the man who was now certainly surprised she decided that an appetizer would be a good idea.
She moved forward, but the man stepped back several steps. Tsuki did not have the time to chase her pray around. She surged forward and forced the victim to the ground with one hand. She pulled his head up so that she could get to his neck. But the man struggled and forced himself up. In frustration she broke his back. "Don’t move!" she ordered. She continued to grab his hair. Biting in to the artery she was able to obtain a large amount of blood as the man’s fear tried o fuel his brain to the max. But it was to no avail; it did not take long for him to run dry due to Tsuki’s skill at this. Tossing him to the side she proceeded to like her lips and sniff out the main reason she was here.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:38 pm

Del’ure almost laughed out loud when he saw Will play with his little human, who was desperately trying to catch him but never seemed to be quite fast enough to get close to the vampire. It was such an enjoyment to be out hunting with people who were meant to do exactly that. The pure instincts, the pleasure in the act, it was all so much more intense with real predators than with trained ones. Yet even the demon, who had seen a lot already and was always up for something evil or stupid, both at the same time sometimes, looked at Will with a raised eye-brow as the latter pulled out the man’s heart. Now that is something different, Del’ure thought. It was definitely worth coming here, I’ve seen something new! Almost like a small child, he was stashing this memory away with so many others he had lived through.

Once he realised that Tsuki was about to go in for the real kill, the one they had come for after all, he moved to Will’s side. “Let’s clear out the trash and let her have some fun with the big boss,” he grinned mischievously, already certain that he would not have to repeat this twice as Will was licking the blood off of his lips from his previous kill. There were not too many men left by now, each one of the group having had their share of assassins to deal with and despite the man’s obvious paranoia, he had not hired a complete army to protect him. Four pairs of eyes were fixed on Tsuki now, but it was only one of those that was of any interest to her, so Del’ure nudged Will, pointing out two men: “I’ll leave those two for you, ok? I want to get the big guy over there,” he added with an almost cheesy smile.

Without waiting for the male vampire’s reply, he skipped over to the man, who funnily enough did not here him approach and lightly tapped him on the shoulder. The man almost jumped out of his skin as he looked into the demon’s cat-eyes, which were now very prominent, the pupils reduced to small slits, unlike usually where his eyes did not appear that extremely different from human eyes. “Hi,” Del’ure said, “would you like to play?” The man just stared at him for a few more seconds before he finally awoke from his trance and replied: “Oh you want to play do you? Look at you, you can barely even reach me,” he laughed, very sure of himself opposite the smaller Del’ure. “We shall see how the game goes then,” the demon answered, just as cocky as the man had.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:03 pm

Will grinned as he finished with another. Despite that he had had a drink before he came, the burn in his throat ached for more. He wanted fresh blood, spilled from pure instinct and desire. With the scent of so much spilled, and the knowledge of more to come, his thirst only grew. He would have to stop and drink soon, but as he looked around they were nearing the end anyways. No one was going to escape, and no one was going to know what had happened here because of Tsuki’s people she worked for. They would clean it all up in the end. And who would care? These people obviously didn’t give much care for their lives if they still fought even after their comrades had been slaughtered. And yet still, despite his normally sympathetic attitude towards the people he killed, Will found he felt nothing to the dead here. They didn’t mean a thing to him, only prey falling to the predator, and how good it felt to be a predator.

Will too noticed that Tsuki was going in for the kill, and he quickly found the three remaining men. As the demon moved towards Will he glanced in his direction for a moment, with a fanged smile on his face. He nodded to the idea of clearing out the trash, after all, that was all they were, right? Trash that needed to be taken out. He licked his fanged quickly, and then looked over at the two the demon pointed out for him. “Shouldn’t be a problem,” he said, his voice layered with the bloodlust he felt. “They will be fun to toy with.” Will’s smile widened as he walked over to the men, his eyes set on them. He picked out the one he wanted to just kill, and then the one who, taking a breath of their scents, would make a great meal. He was almost twitching with excitement when he finally neared the men.

“Well, look who was brave enough to stay,” Will said, his voice masked with sincerity. “So, what shall you do?” Will asked as he took his blood covered hand and put it under his chin like he was thinking. The two men turned and look behind them, shivering from the sound of Will’s voice. They looked dead terrified, but quickly regained their composure as they saw it was two against one. A smirk spread across the black haired one. “Looks like you’re out matched,” he said drawing his weapon. “And dead,” the brown haired man added doing the same. “Yes, so it would appear,” Will said flashing a smile to be as daunting as possible. “But by no means, out skilled,” he added drawing his lips back over his fangs. The two men attacked, so Will leapt up coming down on one of them, he took a hand full of his hair and ripped his head clear off his neck, the blood spouting up into the air like a sprinkler. The other man’s eyes widened as he dropped his weapon and took off.

“Oh no you don’t,” Will said, the front of him and his face covered with little drops of the black haired man’s blood. He moved quickly to stand a few feet in front of the brown haired man. The man dropped to his knees, his hands in front of him. “Please,” he begged his eyes wide as tears formed in them. “I have a wife, and two kids, please! Don’t hurt me! I don’t want to die, please!” Will’s face softened as he walked forwards. “Oh don’t worry, I won’t hurt you.” He crouched down next to the man and put his hand on his shoulder, then brushed his figure down the man’s check. The man shied away from the vampire’s cold touch. “Now, just relax, and I’ll let you go,” he said softly. The man’s eyes closed for half a second, then Will moved in, his fang’s exposed as he stuck them into the man’s neck. The man’s eyes opened wide and a scream of horror emitted from his mouth before it was cut off as Will drank fast. The man’s eyes rolled into the back or his head, and his skin paled and turned colder and colder.

Will pulled away when he finished, laying the man down on the ground, he put his ear to the man’s chest. One thing had always entertained the vampire. Heartbeats as they struggled to keep the person alive. He grinned as he listened, licking the man’s blood off his lips. Thump, thump, thump… thump, thump… thump… thump… th..ump… th… Dead. Will stood and kicked the man’s dead corpse across the room, then leaned against the wall, waiting for the others to finish with what they were doing. He yawned boredly as he looked around to catch the last of what the others had planned for their victims.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:26 am

Tsuki’s eyes went from their light blue to a darker blue as she shut her emotions completely down; catching the sent she needed and proceeded to jump to the support beams on the roof of the warehouse. running quickly across the beams till she say the luxury area for the specale guest, in which time she hide in the shadows so she could gain self control enough to activate her powers. Using her mental manipulation she made herself unable to be seen. The main victim passed back and forth jumping and shivering every time he heard the screams from bellow. when the two remaining guards reached a point in which her small form could grab the two of them at the same time, she proceed to throw the two down below for the others to play with since the high was not enough to kill them.
Now of course the true victim was panicky, to him, because of Tsuki’s ability, the guards looked as if they flew off the edge by themselves. "w-w-where are you?" he yelled turning around. “What was it like?" tsuki walked around him as she spoke to make it hard for him to find her. "Come out!" "Did they scream as you tortured them?" he flung his head around as he did his best to locate her.
Almost satisfied she created his worst nightmare as an illusion when she became visible. The face of the worst victim, torn and dislodged. The Childs eyes were torn out, the nose cut and scalp taken only partly off. The image was just as much in Tsuki’s mind as it was in the victims. Grabbing his arm tsuki refused to let him run from the image. "You ended them so I’m ending you, may hell show you no mercy." she said in her creepiest voice. Breaking his arms and legs not only to prevent him over powering her but also to cause as much pain as possible.
His screams sounded across the warehouse sounding worse than whenever tsuki had to recover from a near death state. "Stop please I beg for forgiveness!" he cried growling tsuki moved closer to his ear. "You can’t ask after you have done such horrible sins more than once." she hissed piercing into his neck making sure to cause the most pain possible. Stopping after about 1/3 of his blood was gone she stepped back and broke his ribs to make sure that he was not unconsice. Satisfied when he screamed. She continued her painful meal. When finally dry she tossed the body off the side and proceeded to look threw the mortals items to see if anything struck her interest. When nothing caught her eye she jumped down to join the others. Her eyes now back to their true light blue color.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:50 am

When Del’ure heard the sound of a head being quite literally ripped off a human’s shoulders, he did stop for a second to wonder what on earth he had just unleashed by pushing Will to join this little crusade, but then again, it had been nothing that had not already been there. A vampire was a vampire was a vampire, and nothing was ever going to change that, no matter how much the vampires told themselves that they could. Basic instincts would always take over. Just like a vulture would always come for a carcass.

As for the man he was dealing with himself, he was less boring than the previous ones he had gotten rid of. At least this one actually knew how to play with his opponent and how to make a fight last longer. The man was quite full of himself however and couldn’t help but keep teasing the demon for his size. If only you knew who you were dealing with, Del’ure thought. Apart from his eyes nothing of his exterior could reveal to outsiders who or rather what he really was. The vampires had known, but they were not ordinary humans, and had various powers most other vampires and definitely not many other creatures possessed, so he did not mind them figuring out that he was a demon straight away. When flames began licking around Del’ure’s catlike pupils, the man hesitated for a second, his fist already lifted for the next punch the demon would parry like so many before that. “Bring it on then, big boy,” the demon sneered. “See if you can finish me off as you like to brag.” Obviously, he did not have to repeat this as the man suddenly charged forward with more strength than he had so far, slightly surprising Del’ure, who had not considered that the man might be holding back. As the fist hit his stomach, the demon unwillingly bended over a little, immediately grabbing the man’s hand and flipping the man over so he was now falling onto the ground with the flat of his back. Del’ure stood over him, making sure his feet were not within reach of the man so the latter could not bring the demon down. Then he started laughing. “That was quite a good move, I have to admit. Though you will bring out the bigger canons if you want to beat me,” Del’ure stated matter-of-factly, actually growing bored again. His right hand kept opening and closing as he was starting to conjure up a few sparks, playing with them, before he let the fire openly burn on his palm. The man went completely quiet and limp, his gaze fixed on the flames in Del’ure’s hand, unsure of what was going to happen to him. “What are you?” he gasped, his eyes shortly flicking to the demon. “Oh, you don’t want to know my friend. You don’t want to know.” But he was terribly bored and this was no fun anymore and in addition, he could hear Tsuki in his ears as she was teasing and torturing her kill by conjuring up his worst nightmares, which sounded far more interesting than his little play-fight. So without any further ado, Del’ure quickly bent down and snapped the man’s neck before he knew what was coming.

Stepping over towards Will, he looked over the vampire, his eyes widening a little. “Jeez, Will! Have you looked at the mess you’ve made?” Gesticulating towards the vampire’s clothes, he added: “You will have to go shopping tomorrow, you know. You are so not presentable this way.” A smile was playing around the corners of his lips as he said this, knowing that none of them looked any different. Following Will’s example, Del’ure leaned against the wall as well, where they were soon joined by Tsuki, who seemed rather satisfied by her accomplished mission. Still playing with a tiny flame in his hand, the demon asked: “Will your people come clean up this mess or should I make it easy for them and simply burn the place down?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:55 pm

Noticing the cute little flame tsuki got an idea “usually they do, but I think I can take care of it this time.” She smiled. But upon seeing the state of the others clothing she could not help but laugh. The only part of her clothing that had gotten any blood on it was the dark part of her shirt. “Children are so messy!” she was almost on the floor laughing. She had made sure she had been carefully clean knowing that even thou the government had hired her, they still were cautious of her. Still laughing a little she snatched up del’ure’s little flame enlarged it three times its original size and began to walk to the entrance. “I just need the others from outside in here, preferably in a camp fire like way.” She smiled showing what she planned to do. "you can join if you wsh." tsuki smiled but still could not help but laugh at their clothings state.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:18 pm

Will watched as the demon finished his little game. He was rather happy with how the night had gone, and was almost annoyed that the sun would be out soon. He didn't look forwards to the thought of having to hide for the day. Although he had to admit that it would give him a chance to find prey for the next night. Although a thought did occur to him. His mind drifted back to his knight hood. His face lost the smirk as he thought. Well... he wasn't a knight anymore right? Times had changed. He could still show chivalry, but to his own kind and those that understood him. And he could still speak poety, on his own time. The only thing that had changed, was now he was acting his nature, and that wasn't something to worry about. It was simply who he was.

As Del'ure came over Will blinked and looked down at himself. He was completely splattered in blood. A smile light up his face. "Opps..." he said with a chuckle. "I suppose you're right there demon. Unless I'm going for the mass serial killer appearance." Will had to admit, he rather liked the demon, and his ability to control fire was a nice touch to the already fearful appearance of his eyes. Will also had to admit he liked the demon's style of doing things. It was definetly a lot more fun in the long run. Will looked up as Tsuki appeared and watched her. She had managed to stay clean, but yet, he supposed it was from practice. Will grinned as he watched her laugh. "It's more fun to get dirty," he said. A lot more, especially more fun to drink from those who were weren't going to die. Their blood was more filling and gave a lot more energy. He liked the taste as well. He licked his lips again, thinking about that.

Will nodded. "I'm sure we can hadle making a camp fire in here while you fetch those outside, ma'am," he said with with a glint of excitment in his eyes at the thought of her cleaning method. A lot more fun than letting the government handle it. Besided, fire had always interested Will. The way it danced at the top of the flames, he loved to watch, and even from his hidding spot during the day, he would be able to see the place burn. He shot off the wall and up the stairs to find the man Tsuki had killed. Picking him up, he headed down and dropped him in the middle on the floor. "One piece of wood in place," he said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:35 pm

Del’ure raised a questioning eyebrow at Tsuki’s laughter when she took his tiny flame from him. Was she mocking him? Did she really think that spark was all he was capable of? The demon almost started laughing himself at this thought, but did not. The female vampire might be in for a surprise when he seriously unleashed his skills and all that he was. Yet, the time for that had not come, might not come at all with these companions. Though her laughter was kind of infectious and he soon joined in as both of them began mocking the way all of them looked, well apart from Tsuki who had stayed surprisingly clean. Of course, Del’ure agreed with Will, getting dirty was far more fun - most of the time at least. “A magic wand would come in handy now. With a little flick of the hand and all would be grand,” shaking his head at his own somewhat stupid comment, the demon soon joined Will in gathering together corpses.

While Will carried down the corpses Tsuki had disposed of upstairs, Del’ure began gathering the bodies scattered all through the hall they currently were in. Curiously, they had created a much bigger mess than the demon had initially thought. There were quite a few body parts lying about and as he threw them over towards the pile Will had already made, he laughed: “I’m adding a few extra splinters for the campfire to keep it nice and cosy.” While Tsuki was fiddling around outside, probably still with Del’ure’s flame – he was indeed wondering what she was planning on doing with it - the demon already had another small flame going in his hand, resolved on keeping low profile with this peculiar skill of his. Though once Tsuki got the fire going, he would add a little more fuel to it just to make it display nicely and to make sure it went in all those places it was supposed to, clearing out evidence before it ate away the whole building.

The demon noticed however that the night sky was slowly beginning to turn a little lighter as the morning hours crept closer and it made him wonder what his two companions had planned for the rest of the day. Straightforward being the usual way he handled things, and it being the best manner in his opinion anyway, most of the time at least, Del’ure simply asked: “What are you guys planning for the sunny hours of the day then? You probably might want to think of going into hiding relatively soon.” Del’ure would not say no to a few hours of rest, though he did not necessarily need sleep every day the body he had taken over still felt those all too human needs regularly. Though those human needs did have benefits too, a thought that made a sly grin creep onto the demon’s face yet again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:38 am

When tsuki stepped outside she to realize the suns slow approach, making her growl a little in disappointment. Her fog having gone when she had finished the job she blocked the view with a wall of flames that symbolized the start of the event. The bodies outside had left a blooded mess on the pavement. "Like children really, even the most incompetent human will notice that." she muttered to herself dragging the bodies to fit nicely around the building to light each corner at least. "Hair burns nice, like a speedy candle." taking pieces of the flame she placed some on the hair and let it grow on its own. She praised the fire with a soft inaudible voice. Fire was like her missing companion, wild unpredictable, dangerous, but also fragile and warming and sometimes kind. But never the less water was her element; the moon and the water have always been tied together. As this thought went through her mind she controlled the water from the nearby docks to wash up on the pavement and wash it clean of the mess. Looking up, gasping, tsuki would have sworn to have seen a red moon, but when a voice sounded the illusion faded. "Only a couple more days now, better get ready, precious little moon-kun." the figure spoke forming its self from her shadow. "no need to remind me." sliding its self to look more directly in to Tsuki’s eye the figure had to remain attached to the shadow. "You seemed distracted with your new friends there; don’t forget what you got yourself into. Don’t drag others into it." "You remember what I told you, only those who have committed evil!" she said turning around only to have the figure retreat into the shadow. "Hahahaha, exactly if they are around they are just as much my prey as anyone else you bring me to." the voice fading showing its going dormice, at least for the time being. Placing a hand on the red riddion on her neck tsuki walked back inside, eager for a distraction.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:38 am

Will could smell the fire, more or less. He could smell a lot a fire, actually. The fire in De’lure’s hand, the fire Tsuki had in her hand, and the fire Tsuki had put on the human’s hair to cause the place to burn. A smirk spread across his face as he thought of that. What an interesting way to set a dock house on fire. Especially being that the salt in the air would cause the building to be a little more fire resistant. He nodded his head with a glint in his eyes. So there would be a show of the dancers today. Perfect, he might just be able to see it. Which pleased him very much. Much more than he thought it might have.

As to De’lure’s question, he wasn’t sure. “You might want to start them too,” he said as he headed towards the door. “That way it cleans up faster.” He paused at the door and turned back around to face the demon. “As for the daylight hours, I’m not sure. I suppose I’ll find somewhere. I have no real intention or destination of anywhere, although, I’d better decide soon.” He added the last part as he looked out the window towards the yellowing, orange, red sky. A sight he was not too happy with seeing. He sighed to himself, unhappy his fun was about to come to an end for the daylight to start. He watched Tsuki as she re-entered, wondering what exactly she planned to do now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...   i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i had forgoten how pretty the sunrise was...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Canon RolePlay :: Roleplaying Archives-
Jump to: