Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief

Go down 
+2
Artemis
Zay
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 62

(New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief Empty
PostSubject: (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief   (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:11 pm

Welcome, this is the third official "Gold Roleplay" at the end of this board you can expect to receive a healthy sum of gold depending on how you do here.

So in addition to getting the base amount of 100 gold per post, at the end you'll probably have double what you would have got by the end.
So to make the most of this opportunity post well, post often and enjoy it...

There isn't a posting order, so this board can continue easily if one person stops posting, so no delays. Anybody can join at any time, there's no need for a "Join?" post, just jump right in with your intro and take it from there.

A plot?

WANTED!!!
DANGEROUS CRIMINAL, WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE! IS BELIEVED TO HAVE A FACIAL SCAR AND CONTROL OVER FIRE!
REWARD FOR ANY INFORMATION OR FOR HIS CAPTURE!

Play it by ear folks.

Standard rules apply, as always.

Last edited by Zay on Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Artemis
Artemis

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll Fanatic
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 73

PostSubject: Re: (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief   (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:49 pm

Hello, I should like to join this RP please? A plot? I think I may put a plot, but I want to know who else is joining first. I will be using Rokam. I guess Yarri too, and maybe Terraea. I might also make a new non dragon character as it is quite restricting only having two almost identical characters. Sorry this is a quite short post. Now I will wait for another joiner.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief   (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:26 pm

((Ill join with you EL. Just depends on what the polt may be or which of my characters tackle me first who I will use.))
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com
Artemis
Artemis

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll Fanatic
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief   (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:04 am

We really should start this. Zay, Nyx, you got any plot ideas? I have no idea what's been done and what hasn't.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief   (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:57 am

(( I have nothing unless you wanna do a random day where the characters just come upon each other and go from there. Otherwise I have nothing. Bu t I know I will be using Faust.))

Last edited by Nyx on Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

PostSubject: Re: (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief   (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:00 pm

~((Guys, please remember OOC... this is a roleplay board.))~
Back to top Go down
Echo
Experienced Roleplayer
Echo

Things that I am :
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Short Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

Male Loveliness : 14

PostSubject: Re: (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief   (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:53 pm

WANTED!!!
DANGEROUS CRIMINAL, WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE! IS BELIEVED TO HAVE A FACIAL SCAR AND CONTROL OVER FIRE!
REWARD FOR ANY INFORMATION OR FOR HIS CAPTURE!

A reward, huh? Kagan reviewed the poster again, tapping his horns as he digested the news. These posters had been popping up all over Didienne recently, and even the best sleuths and and trackers were stumped on this case. And it had beem a month already sinc the guy had first started popping up, too. This could be..... interesting. Kagan thought, a smile creeping onto his adorable green face. And the reward wouldn't go to waste if I got it...

This had all started a month ago, a few days before Kagan had arrived at the shining capital of Dragon's Cove. The criminal had started out just like they all do, stealing a sackfull of jewelry from the nearest jewelry store. Unoriginal, but a good way to get some credit. But then things started getting wierd. After his first heist, every store he robbed from was then burned down to nothing but cinders, and everything that couldn't be burned was stolen. And the crime path was finding it's way to the center of the city, where the higher class shops were. And, as you could guess, the high-salary snobs weren't happy about it. So now, anyone with the ability was joining in on the chase, but nobody could do it. Until now. Because now Kagan was in the chase.

Kagan took one last look at the wanted poster, then wandered off, scratching his head and wondering where he should start. Maybe... I should wait outside a jewelry store and hope for the best. Okay, so it wasn't an intricate and well-thought-out plan, but it was something.

((Okay, this roleplay takes place in Didienne, and the time right now is roughly eight, so it's near dark. Remember, no 'OMG he's behind that barrel, got him!' captures, this guy has been escaping the law for a month in the highest-security city there is on DC. I'll control the bad guy when he comes in, so...... yeah, that's about it.))
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief   (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:22 pm

Faust pulls his hat down over his golden eyes as he winds his way through the bustling city. It had been a long time since he had been here. Last he rememebered it was nothing but a thatched roofed village with mud road what where nothing but a quagmire when it rained. Stopping to look up at a sign infront of a shop he notices it is a jewelry shop. He looks at the display in the window. He could feel the whisps of the magical ward on the window to protect it from just being broken and having the gems be taken.

Pulling his high pointed red hat off his head he runs a gloved han through his black hair. The sun shines off of it giving it a blue iridescent shine to it. Putting the hat back on he notices a poster next to the window. Reading it quiskly a sly smile slides across Faust face. "Hmmm very interesting. I haven't had a good hunt in a long while and if some of those jewel should remain missing." He laughs at the thought of some of the nicer jewels to line his nest.

Licking his lips with the thought he sticks his hands in his pockets and slipes into the alleyway between the jewelry shop and the next.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Artemis

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll Fanatic
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief   (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:52 pm

Rokam shifted uneasily. He knew Yarri would be getting suspicious; normally he would be with her for a hunt by now. A vague sense of knowing came to him, and he bent over Ellias. ‘It’s probably gonna be a bad,’ he murmured so the latest gambler couldn’t hear. As the various cards, dice and so on revealed themselves, the gambler went through a series of curses. So did Rokam. His powers weren’t always reliable. He wished his powers could make the gambler bet more, but he could only affect consequences, not choices, and the customer soon stormed away, muttering angrily. Rokam rippled his smooth scales and sat back awkwardly, trying to look innocent.
Yarri paced angrily, muttering under her breath. Where was Rokam? She was in a bad mood; she’d come to do business, but now everyone was suspicious of newcomers because of the thefts. She knew Rokam might be able to pick something up on it, but only if he was right next to it. He needed another Card to focus his powers deliberately; otherwise they just happened in the couple of metres around him. She set her shoulders, grabbed her silvery bow, and started into the woods, on her way to Didienne.
Jaden was curled up peacefully. He’d had a nice meal, consuming a whole burrowful of rabbits, and now he was ready to sleep it off a little. But suddenly, a small human came jogging through the clearing. She gave a small cry of surprise and came right up to him, before jumping back again. Now he looked carefully, she wasn’t human. Her skin had a slightly silver sheen, her hair was too white, and her build was wrong. Very like a human, then. He got up, shaking the dust off himself. He hated two-leggeds disturbing him. ‘What?’ he growled. ‘I... I thought you were someone I knew. But you’re not. You’re...’ Yarri screwed up her face, thinking. ‘Oh! Jaden!’ Jaden jerked his head back in surprise. ‘You know that how?’ he asked. ‘Rokam mentioned you, from about 50 years ago, he said. I ride him sometimes,’ replied Yarri. She looked up at Jaden. ‘And now I’ve found you, please help me. I need you to focus with Rokam and try and predict where the thief will strike next.’ She bowed slightly to him. ‘If you would,’ she added. Jaden sat down and thought.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief   (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:11 pm

Del'ure had never particularly liked Didienne, though he had never been able to pinpoint the exact reason for this, especially since there were many people living her, a lot of criminals as well, so there was always enough for him to do. The first thing he'd noticed when entering the towns limits were the many wanted posters that were hanging everywhere on about every available space of wall. It didn't surprise him much though, seeing that thieves tended to spring up like mushrooms in autumn in places like this, yet there was a kind of urgency to the posters' numbers that made him want to investigate. Maybe there was something in it for him? At the very least, he would expect some fun. Seeing that he was on official business he had to take care of before doing anything else, he turned into a bar in a darker place of Didienne to deliver his package and collect his reward, which was done quickly enough. At least, this short visit relieved him of having to read the posters as the rumours were already running wild in the bar. Apparently, a highly dangerous and very cunning thief was robbing every jewelery store he could get his hands on and was burning them down to the ground. However, none of the loot has reappeared so far, which made them all wonder if there was a huge treasure buried beneath the city. The demon of course waved this off as being the dreams of drunkards, but he did find it very curious indeed that none of the jewels had been sold, if that was indeed the truth. The demon was eager to find out more now, his curiosity having been roused, so after he'd downed his somewhat obligatory drink with his, let's say, co-worker, he already got up and left again, most of the bar patrons - those that were not busy trying to win a card game they could only lose from the looks of it - sighing in relief as soon as the door had closed behind him. Something about Del'ure's appearance wasn't quite so appealing to most males and it made them mostly want to hit him in the face as soon as they saw him or they were quite plainly scared of him. Women on the other hand, well.. that was a completely different story.

Stepping out the door, he noticed a relatively short, and very green, creature standing in front of what Del'ure could only assume to have been a shop, reading one of the many wanted posters. Eyeing him up, he wondered whether this little fellow was planning on catching this elusive little bugger. Grinning, the demon thought of the prospect of having to race a fellow reward hunter to the catch - wouldn't that be quite something. It was something he hadn't done in quite some time. From the corner of his eye, he caught movement of a creature lurking in an alley, but didn't pay it any heed, his focus on the goblin on the opposite side of the road. Del'ure boldly stepped forward and followed the goblin as he made his way away from the poster. "So, you're thinking about catching the thief?" The grin on his face still wide, knowing that it would portray in his voice and most likely attract some kind of reaction.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Artemis

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll Fanatic
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief   (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:19 am

ooc: Is anyone playing the thief?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Experienced Roleplayer
Echo

Things that I am :
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Short Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief   (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:11 pm

. "Thief? You mean the one on all the wanted posters? Dunno, seems a little silly. Pay'd be good, though." Who did this guy think he was, anyways? Grinning like an idiot, and nearly challenging Kagan's abilities! And, as all of his associates know, Kagan would never pass up a challenge, especially not one he could easily win. "Why? You thinking about trying?" He asked innocently, adding a bit to much emphasis on 'trying' for it to seem anything but rude. Kagan turned to look at the man for a second, sizing him up, then smiled knowingly. "No, don't think so. Too clean, too many frillies." Kagan's eyes drifted to a store they were passing, and the sight in the window was just too much to pass up. "Like that sword there, see?" It was a wonderfully crafted sword, a silver blade with a golden handle, next to it sitting a fine sheath inlaid with precious stones, and the entire blade artfully covered in what were supposed to be magic runes. "A pretty sight, easy on the eyes, magestic-lookin', and completely worthless." He smiled at the man, showing off his sharp, yellowed teeth and a sudden billow of smoke, in a grotesque imitation of a dragon readying itself for a breath of fire. "But, hey, go for it if you want, buddy." He said, composing himself and shrugged innocently, as if that whole scene never happened.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief   (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:18 am

Faust looked tot he roofs edge and with a single leap he lands on the stone ledge. Looking down at the road below he notices a goblin and what he could assume might be a deamon. The corner of his lip curls in mischief as he walks or leaps calmly from rooftop to rooftop. He found the two interesting and would follow them for some time. At lest until they begin to boar him which may not take to long. Faust sits on a ledge and watches them amused by there conversation back and forth to each other. He pulls his hat down more over his eyes covering them in shadow as he watches them. His eye dialate as the image before his become cleaer, sharper in a way a bird of prey's eye sight would be. Clicking his tounge against his teeth he slowly rises letting the light shine back under his hat as he begins to walk away from the pair. The tail from his coat dance in the wind behind him as he walks onward.

Last edited by Nyx on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Whazzat?   (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:14 am

The medium-sized gold dragon, about the size of a large horse, padded down the dusty street, barely glancing at the wanted posters that marked the street. On his short-furred back sat a young girl, no more than six years old,

Dark hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and wide dark eyes studied the stores with quiet intensiveness. The shirt of her undyed cotton top was pulled tight across her shoulders, and her ankles showed several inches between hem and sandal.

Shard didn't usually come this far into the city, but Nellie needed new clothes. A leather pouch hung from Shard's neck, filled with about ten gold pieces, and several silver and copper pieces. Leaning forward, Nellie tugged Shard's ear, pointing to a store.

"Can we go there?" Shard's tufted tail flicked as he turned his head to look at the toys displayed. "Maybe later, Nellie. Right now you need clothes." With a dramatic sigh, the child flopped against his neck, clinging to keep from falling off.

Twitching his shoulders in amusement, Shard turned to a stall where he could see clothing that might fit his orphan. Bending his head, he examined the wares.
Back to top Go down
Stormkatz
Stormkatz

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 16

PostSubject: Re: (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief   (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:37 pm

((hope you don't mind me playing Measle and Jackdaww, or the random doodles that i might put in xD))
A poster rustled and tore as the small dragon stormed past it. Half of it fluttered backwards to land in the arms of a man, barely into his adulthood, but still out on his own. “A thief?” he muttered to himself, scanning over the article fir a moment, before discarding the poster. He’d keep an eye out, he decided, but he didn’t need any money. Who needs money to live in a tree? As the young man walked, he picked a leaf out of his ruffled, tattered hair. It must have been from the shelter he had been sleeping in the night before. He jogged, trying to catch up with the slightly angry dragon ahead of him. “Measle, wait!” he whispered into the quiet street. They weren’t yet near any other people, but he didn’t want to risk loosing sight of Measle when they found them.
When he finally caught up, Measle was still in a foul mood. He snorted in the man’s face and strode forward again. A heavy, angry voice permeated the air between them. “You said there wouldn’t be people, Jack.” It growled. Jackdaww, the man, groaned.
“Measle, don’t be like this. I didn’t know it would be this busy.” He explained, lying through his teeth. He knew exactly how busy the city was, but he had spent so long in the woods with no one but Measle for company that he had wanted to come into the city again. The dragon in question snorted again, but let the topic drop.
As they walked, they eventually came to the central square. A torch hung on the wall next to Jackdaww, so they could see in the fading light, and he slouched there for a while to catch his breath. He was extremely unhealthy, and the running had worn him out. As he stood there, watching his breath turn into smoky swirls in the night air, he looked around for others in the city. He still needed some reason the convince Measle to stay there, after all.
(New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief Angry_11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief   (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:08 am

The curious eyes of Ardere followed De'lure as he entered, and then quickly exited, the dark, loathsome bar. They shimmered red in the reflected light of an open flame nearby, and a sly, wicked smile crossed over the woman's face. "Such strange times, these," she muttered to herself, waving her hand around the fire created by a single candle. It danced under her touch, first forming a perfect diamond, then exploding into a million fragments, disintegrating into thin air and leaving her in the dark. She was alone except for a few other ragged, dirty men that were either stupid, ignorant, or wicked enough to be in the bar, and, sneering at them in disgust, the cloaked woman stood and slowly retraced the steps of the man who had just left. Her figure, though small and wiry, was held with great dignity and pride, like one would expect from someone of royalty or sorcerors. And while that would have seemed impressive and attractive if the woman had been normal, her poise was warped by the odd, unusual way that she walked, as if her legs had been broken and never healed properly. She was a curious sight, to say the least.

As she left the shadowy building, she pulled her hood over her face, concealing her bright auburn hair, as well as the large, thick horns that protruded from each side of her head. There was no need for anyone to know what she was. Let them wonder, she thought. She glanced around until she again caught sight of the man, who was now talking to some odd, green creature that she had never seen before. She noticed them both looking over one of the many signs that decorated the town, advertising the thief that no one had yet been able to catch. Cunning crimson smile still in place, she approached the two of them, taking the chance to get a good look at them before turning her attention to the sign. "Thinking about going after this thief, hmmm?" she practically purred, running a small, thin hand over the parchment. "It would be an interesting sport indeed. Of course, many great and intelligent people have already searched, I'm sure, and none so far have even seen what this man looks like, let alone captured him. What makes you boys think you'll be any different?" She finally turned her gaze to the two men, wondering first, what kind of creatures they were (for both were obviously not human, since one was green and the other was too beautiful to be mortal), and second, why they would be interested in catching the thief in the first place. Probably for the riches, she assumed, waiting for either of them to reply.

Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief   (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:36 am

Faust pauses and his smile becomes larger as he sees another player enter the game. "Hmm may to play against, but oh will win the prize?" He looks at the assumingly crippled being below as she talks to the other two. He could tell it was a felmale by the tone of the voice that reached his ears. He perches once more on the roofs ledge become ingrossed in those below. Crouching there his finger grip the edge of the ledge like talons of a bird. Who knows what he looked like to those who actually spot him but since he assumed none have yet he didn't care. A chuckle filled with dark promieses slip past his lips as he watches below.

Last edited by Nyx on Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief   (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:56 pm

Del’ure laughed at the goblin’s obvious insult but not taking the bait immediately. Why would he? He was a player, and usually not easily angered when others knew how to play the game too. A slight tickling spread over the demon’s back but he did not heed its warning, dismissing the thought of someone behind him, observing him. Even if such were the case, he could defend himself, so there really was no need to turn around and check. When the goblin pointed out the sword, insinuating the demon was as worthless as the piece of metal, Del’ure finally furrowed his brows a little. “Not everything is as it seems and looks can be very deceptive,” Del’ure stated coolly, shrugged slightly. “Just like a big mouth usually only proves that there is rarely anything more than just air between the ears.”

It was then that their little discussion was interrupted by someone new suddenly stepping up to them. When the demon let his eyes take in the female that had just appeared, he couldn’t hide the little twinkle in his eyes as he openly let his eyes wonder over her, taking in her form, the slightly crooked pose she held, the barely visible features lying underneath the shadow of her hood, but she seemed beautiful enough. She was the perfect example for the argument he had just had with the goblin, in a weird and very twisted way.

“Oh I’m only in for the hunt,” Del’ure purred. “The chase is so much better than the catch.” Oh yes, she was definitely someone that would understand such a suggestive comment, a fact that made a grin play around the corners of his mouth.

Turning around at the sound of a chuckle, Del’ure was finally sure that the prickling on his back had not been imagination but that someone was actually watching him, or them. When he saw the figure with a very large red hat perched on the roof top, almost as if leaning in to hear their conversation, the demon narrowed his eyes. “That is not very sporting. Get down here if you want to hear or even join the conversation.”
Back to top Go down
Echo
Experienced Roleplayer
Echo

Things that I am :
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Short Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief   (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:02 pm

Kagan smiled a victorious smile as he listened to the man's reply to his taunt, enjoying the way his brow furrowed: he knew it was petty, but he absolutely loved messing with people who underestimated him. He even smiled through the man's obvious insult, then shrugged. "Wolves got big mouths, don't they? I cun see no insult there. And just as Kagan was about to go on, a woman stepped up behind them, then asked her own questions, which sounded alot like the questions he and the man had been asking each other. Kagan looked hher over, the way she walked, the way she kept her hood over her head, and a slight twitch of a smile showed on his lips: Definently not human, or at least not a healthy or sane one. "Keh, if they wanted smart people to catch him, they wouldn't send this pretty boy." He said, jerking a literal green thumb at the man. "But me, I got experience, should be easy money." Kagan gave a slight shrug. "And if he's only in it for the chase, so much more gold for me." He ignore the man on the roof, even as the man called him down: if the man wanted to speak to them, he would have coe down earlier.
Back to top Go down
Stormkatz
Stormkatz

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief   (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:12 pm

Jackdaww continued his progress down the street, before slipping into a crowded bar. “Stay here.” He whispered to Measle, and pointed towards the alley they had just come from. “I’ll be back.” In truth, he just needed a drink, and fancied staying in some sort of tavern for a while. He strode into the bar and ordered a tankard of weak, cheap ale, since he ad very little money with him, and stood slouched against the wall. Some people were gambling on one table, and there were others talking all around him, but Jackdaww didn’t recognize anyone to speak to himself. He just stood, sipping his drink and watching the other people in the bar; waiting for someone to leave so he could take their seat. He looked a little out of place in the dark, dingy bar dressed in his fine mail shirt with the kings stamp on one side and the ruby in his sword winking in the candlelight, but in truth he was quite suited to that sort of place. Finally, he slid into a stool near a table of men playing cards, and a woman in a hooded cloak silently, sneaking into the seat as one man staggered out of the bar into the night.
Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 62

PostSubject: Re: (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief   (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:46 pm

Having this set of cards sure did prove in handy, since he had robbed it from that too-wealthy-a man only the other week. Fortunately for himself, and Rokam, the people round here despite being at the epicenter of a richly diverse land of dragons were as ignorant as the people of any country.
It seemed most people didn’t even know what a card dragon was, let alone it’s powerful ability to twist and bend fate at will. Given Ellias’s own appearance and that of “his” dragon, it seemed (by the looks on their faces, at least) most people assumed he was just a naïve kid with a dragon that fell into a vat of black and white dye.

And once again, it was another effortless win for Ellias and Rokam. If only the gambler hadn’t been quite so cautious, he opened his mouth to make a plea for the man to come back and give it another go, double or nothing, but he seemed to be having none of it and soon the others had left along with him, suspicious looks shot in Ellias’s direction.

Collecting the cards and dice together Ellias now turned to Rokam…
“Ya did good, we got what we need…” He pulled the few gold coins toward him and dropped them into a leather pouch at his side, jangling as they met with the pile of bronze and silver in there. “I promise to get ya somethin’ for that, at least…”
He couldn’t help thinking though, recently the pickings had been bad…he needed more than just a few party tricks to get by properly, people might start catching on too, he already found himself changing tacts enough as it was.

The tavern itself was dimly lit, even as the sun wasn’t even set yet in the evening, and as he finally shuffled the deck of ornate cards he scanned the room for another unsuspecting fool, preferably heavy with cash. And stupid.
Yet, he saw nobody that he hadn’t hassled yet, or anybody particularly interesting.
But then, a new bloke had stepped foot inside, ordering some of the bad-stuff that passed for ale around here. There was nothing to suggest he had much money, but then again, who knew?
“Hey, Ro, that guy ove’ there…” He whispered, eyeing the man up. He flicked the cards eagerly through his fingers, before raising his voice a little to be heard by the man.
“’Ello Sir, ya any good with the cards?” The man appeared to be in his later twenties, dark haired and fair skinned…That rapier though...
Surely, this man had money.
“Ya look like ya could do with a little company after all.”

Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Stormkatz
Stormkatz

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief   (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:03 pm

Jackdaww chuckled a little, relaxing in his chair. “I’ve been lucky before, though I can’t say I’m well practised.” He announced, remembering the last time he’d played. He had lost everything he betted, but then again that wasn’t much. He had a few coppers, and a handful of silver crowns with him, so he decided that he didn’t really have much to loose. He moved his stool a little closer to the table, and slammed his drink onto the wood in front of him, spilling a few drops as he did so. “I suppose one game can’t hurt…” he said, shrugging and discretely putting his hand into the leather pouch of coins at his hip. His other nursed the drink of ale, which was truly terrible, but good enough to last him a while. The man offering the cards seemed to think he had a lot of cash to spare, but Jackdaww knew all too well that he would be disappointed with his winnings. He couldn’t resist a game, though, since he hadn’t had any sort of social communication in a good few weeks at all. The cards flying between the man’s fingers seemed magical enough to be worth a short game at least.

Outside, however, Measle was less content. He paced around the alley for a while, but soon tired of that. He even tried having a short flight over the town, but returned soon after. He was still young, and his wings were barely developed, so he landed messily with aching shoulders. Finally, he rested his head on a dustbin lid and resolved to have a short nap. He wondered where Jackdaww had got to, and kept an ear open in case he got into a fight or something, but he saw no threat in the little tavern.

Last edited by StormKatz on Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Artemis

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll Fanatic
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief   (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:34 pm

Rokam nodded, his head bobbing as his partner spoke. He certainly felt a lot more comfortable with Ellias than Yarri, but then the Nightling rode him sometimes, and they had known each other longer. He sighed. It was hard to balance his time with the two humanoids. But now he smiled invitingly at the new customer, and turned his slightly weary mind to the cards splayed across the table. He went through the familiar processes- sorting the possibilities, trying to see past the myraids of potential outcomes to see the one that was most likely to occur. Satisfied with his result, he lowered his head to speak to Ellias.
'It'll be pretty normal- decent profit.' It was quite clear for once. HE'd seen a couple of other options, but they seemed too unlikely to him. In one, a lightning storm dragon... Rokam snorted. It was too unrealistic to happen. A lightning storm dragon in the middle of Didienne? No more unlikely than a card dragon in the middle of Didienne, said a small voice in the back of his head. Rokam hushed it quickly and began to twist the shuffling of the cards- what Ellias was doing now. But he noticed something as the customer approached the table. A draft as somebody opened the door to leave blew the man's scent into Rokam's nose. It was mostly fairly plain, but there was a faint tinge of something else- dragon. Rokam's eyes widened in surprise, and he drew in a short and fairly loud breath.

Jaden frowned.
'Thief? A thief is in Didienne?' Yarri nodded, looking hopeful. Jaden puled himself to his feet, stretching. 'Very well,' he huffed. 'I suppose I'd better come or that silly young dragon will get himself in more trouble.' Yarri smiled widely.
'Thank you very much,' she said, before turning and beginning to run lightly through the forest. Jaden followed, weaving through the trees. Card dragons were quite flexible, and Jaden got plenty of practice dodging things seeing as he lived in the woods. They ran fo a while, and Jaden was quite impressed with the biped for only needing one rest stop. Eventually, they reached the city. Yarri slowed to a brisk walk, and began shoving through the crowded streets.
'He should be right here, or on his way from wherever he's been... We should be hunting by now.' A scowl was on her face- she barely ever came to the city, but Jaden did regualrly, and he refused to tell her why. The two of them generally just went hunting together sometimes, and then Yarri went straight back to the tiny Nightlign village. But he was nowhere to be found. She ripped through the streets, Jaden pacing behind her and starting to look a little irritated by all the humans staring at him in surprise. Suddenly though, Yarri walked straight into a large group clustered around a poster.
'Oh, sorry,' she said, breathless. The group wasn't exactly normal- there was a woman shrouded in a cloak, a smaller dark green-skinned figure, a man who looked relatively normal except for his cat-like eyes and a man who had long-waist length- hair, which shone an odd purplish-blue colour.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief   (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:24 pm

Faust takes a step off the ledge like it where something normal. His coat snaps in the wind behind him as his hair streams out like a tail. He lands and just walks aaway as if he just steped off the curb and walked out into a street. "So you are all going to find the thief I see?" He loves a good hunt, especially if there is more of a challenge. He hasn't had a good one in a very long time. He looks each individual in turn. He notices the faun, he had seen them before though it was long ago. When many more has roamed the island. A Spade dragon which is one of the rarer breeds, especially now. Those where with it must be riders, I think. He thought to himself. Golden eyes look out from the shadows of his hat. "Hmmm very interesting, I will have fun with all of you I think." With that Faust turns on his heel and walks down the street. Let the mind games begin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief   (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:02 pm

The sly smiled was still upon Ardere's lips as the two men spoke, especially so at the suggestive comment of the taller one. "I must agree, there's no fun in capturing someone if they don't put up a fight..." she mused to herself, raising an eyebrow as the man openly looked her over. She returned the gesture, drinking in his incredible form before turning to the short, weird little green thing. Her mouth twitched. "So, one of you is in it for the thrill, the other for the riches. How... Amusing. Perhaps you should work together, seeing as you have different reasons for even going after the thief. I myself think it would be interesting just to see if you boys are capable of capturing such an obviously talented criminal. I may just tag along with you." She glanced once more at Del'ure, letting her grin widen slightly to let him know that there were other reasons she wanted to hang around them as well. The shadows in the town were darkening, and so, deciding that they were too inhuman themselves to care that she was not a mere human as well, she pulled back her hood to reveal her sharp, dainty features, not to mention the bright crimson hair framed by the two thick, ribbed horns that curled around the back of her head. Her gaze whipped up to the man that had been watching them, and her grin turned to a wicked scowl. "I don't like people who spy on others," she spat up at him, but before she could say any more he was gone, and, shaking her head, she turned her attention back to the conversation. "Where do you want to-" she was cut off as two more people suddenly appeared. Well, one was a person; the other was a dragon. Ardere's eyes widened. It wasn't like dragons never appeared in the city, but it wasn't a very common thing. She was smart enough to know that dragons deserved respect, and she grudgingly dipped her head to the creature, replying to the human,"It's no trouble. We were just discussing how to go about catching this thief that has been so cruelly terrorizing the town." She lifted her head back up and stepped aside, giving the new pair a chance to look over the poster. She gritted her teeth. How many people were going to go after this thief? She didn't want to stick around if it was an entire gaggle chasing him. That would be too much for her. She scooted closer to Del'ure's side, letting her arm brush his just a tad.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief   (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next