Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Artemis
Artemis

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll Fanatic
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 73

[the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx]   [the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:35 pm

‘Hm, I see,’ said Kumiko. ‘If this being is truly as powerful as you say they are, then it’s justified for a mortal such as yourself to avoid her. For me all that would happen is that I would be banished from this world... I don’t at all enjoy the realm where I come from, for none there are victims and many have powers far superior to my own-‘ she admitted this unwillingly- ‘but all that would happen is that I would have to stay there while I accumulated enough energy to give myself another form here. Equally, I doubt that this being would know how to slay a kitsune... We aren’t among the most common of demons or spirits.’

Ooc: I can’t go any further without PPing- I’d prefer to write a bit of them arriving at the village, but I’ll wait to get your okay on that, Kevv.
Back to top Go down

[the JWOWWRAWR, the Green Scarf Ninja and the perv] Three maniacs and their maniacal charries (JWWOWR for short) [a.k.a. Artemis, Rogue and Kevvx]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Canon RolePlay :: Roleplaying Archives-
Jump to: