Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Into The Shadows

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Into The Shadows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fire meet's Ice   Into The Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:37 pm

Cleto stood back watching the other two dragon's had their fun killing the human who tired to slay the shadow dragon "Well obviously you two make a good pair." Cleto hummed. Soon sitting he watched the person scream in agony, Soon there would only be ashes of him and then his teeth would be lieing in the pile as well as his bone's maybe..The Cleto stood and when all was finished cleto blew out the last of the flame's with his icy breath and turned to face the other two. "Well...well I see you've done your job!" Cleto chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:47 pm

Shadowclaw grinned at Cleto's comment.

"You're right. the lava dragon and myself do make a brilliant pairing. You could always join us if you wished" He chuckled as he walked towards the scorched remains of the human, and tore it into pieces, offering the both of you some of it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Fire meet's Ice   Into The Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:09 pm

Cleto blinked in reply and carefully made his way closer to the shadow dragon taking in his feature's more closer up and then he jerked his head back and smelled the air and looked toward's the sky and looked back at the lava dragon and the shadow dragon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:15 pm

"You needen't be scared, brother" He smiled softly, extending a scaly claw outwards. "I don't think you have told me your name yet. My name is Shadowclaw, son of the dragon god Wyraach Ur"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Fire meet's Ice   Into The Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:19 pm

Cleto nodded his head and st'c sretched out his claw and shook Shawdowclaw and then Cleto took his claw's away and sat, Sitting t his full height and coughed. "Well I'm Cleto and obviously I'm a Ice dragon nothing really special about me I guess..." Cleto said looking down at the floor and started to fiddle around with a stick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:19 pm

Nice to meet you, Cleto" Shadowclaw shook the ice dragons hand, and turned to the lava dragon. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:01 am

Pyre politly declines the charred meat. "My name is Pyre and no thanks I like mine bloody." The gods name rang a small bell in Pyre's memory. "So you are Wyraach Ur's little whelp?" Pyre chuckles. "I've heard stories of your father always thought they where legends." Pyre was a legend himself he was the only dragon to face the Volcano of Death and live. Pyre slaps his clawed hand on the ground. "We need some more fun, let's go burn some feilds. Well in your case Cleto you would freeze it. And who knows maybe you will stop the stream of flies that keep wanting to swarm around you Shadowclaw."
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Fire meet's Ice   Into The Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:19 am

Cleto had smoke coming from his nostril's "I won't freeze it.."Cleto began and then just shut up. Cleto looked around and sniffed the air again. Then he stretched his back arching it his spikes moving the way his back did then his wing's curled thmeselve's around his body and he sat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 1:09 pm

"The flies are just swarming around the leather belt that man was wearing, those things stink to high hell when they are melted" I chuckle, tossing the belt aside. And yes, my father has quite a reputation" I chuckle. "Next human we find, i'll bloody them up for you" I chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:20 pm

"How very considerate of you Shadowclaw." Though having considerate and Shadowclaw in the same sentence are very rare. "What is the matter Cleto not having any fun?"Pyre sits on his huanchs listening to anything any uncommon noise for the forest as he scans the plains. His tail twitchs back and forth like a metronome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:37 pm

He just smiled. The three dragons sat there for a few minutes. "Hmm, i don't think any more humans are coming out today. We could always pay that town a visit though. I like the idea of wiping out their warriors in one blow" He chuckled, lips curling into an evil smile. "How far away do you think it isss?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:50 pm

"It would seem none are unless they are on there way. They must have a large supply of them." Pyre drums his claws. "For you two not time at all, for me a little bit." Pyre rises and looks towards the village. "It's just past the plains. We could always set the plains on fire but then our food would either die or go somewhere else." He looks to the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:56 pm

"Well, i certinaly dont want to deplete you of your food sources. I guess i can hold the destruction at bay until we reach the village" Shadowclaw smirked. "And what about you, Cleto?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:10 pm

A black obsidian dragon became seen as he lowered from the clouds, his scales shimmering with their black brilliance. His underbelly was a white as was his horns, but his eyes were an emerald green. A feirsome roar escpaed his jaws as he twisted around in the air. He spun around, his blood was in their air, thick and sweet, just as a pure blood darkness dragon's was. A human was on his back and spearing him in the shoulder and peak of his neck. He twisted around gripped the song and flung the creature to the ground, flew down to it and charred it to ash with his demonic black fire. His eyes filled with hate.
He turned to his own body and blasted fire on himself to clean the wounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:12 pm

Shadowclaw turns and notices the new dragon. "Well well, its very rare that i meet up with another pure blooded shadow or dark dragon" He smiled, walking gracefully towards the new dragon. "And just what brings you to my humble abode?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:42 pm

Cleto nodded his head at Pyre and then layed down his tail atomaticaly curled it's self around his body comforting him and making him feel saf e and secure..He layed his head on his claw's and yawned showing bright row's of sparkly white teeth which he normaly sharpened every day...Including his claws.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:10 am

Pyre rises and pats Cleto on the head. "Don't worry young one you will become jaded as us one day." He takes his time as he follows Shadowclaw at a leisurely pace. His tail still twitching on it's own accord as if it was keeping time to a song in Pyre's head. Closing the distance Pyre once again sits back on his haunches and watches the words pass between Shadowclaw and Zenurac.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:44 pm

Zenurac merely stared at Shadowclaw a moment, his gaze flickered to Pyre then back to Shadowclaw, " It just so happens I WAS surprised by a clan of human 'warriors' as the call themselves, most I killed the one got on y back and at the time I was unable to get him off so I took to the air, I must have crossed into your abode while I flew but a mere few flaps, killed the wretched creture." He said his green eyes squarely on Shadowclaw with a side glance to Pyre.
He pulled his wings back behind him and in a position that was relaxed. He noticed what seemed to be an ice dragon behind them, but he didn't really pay much attention. His muscles bulged under his scales even in his relaxed position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:38 pm

Cleto blinked as Pyre patted his head "Yah...Thanks...Pyre..." Cleto grumbled and then Cleto got up and followed the other's to the other dragon keeping his distance he sat on his haunches and watched...Sharping his claws on a rock beside him he yawned and shook his head lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:07 pm

So, is there anything i can do to help you? Would you care for a drink of some sorts?" He said, looking at Zenurac. "I was told by Pyre that the slayers are from a nearby village, so that would explain why i am getting so many visiting my lair."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:28 am

"As I had siad if we go and give them a little light maybe they will ease off for a little bit." Pyre runs the tip of his til through the grass.

Last edited by nox_the_wolf on Fri May 23, 2008 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:27 pm

"Well, I agree with the volcano dragon." Zenurac smirked at the idea of the people screaming under their burning flame. "No, thank you, I AMfine." He said to Shadowclaw after hearing his question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:23 pm

Shadowclaw smiled back at Zenurac. "Well, would you care to join us on our little trip to the village? I can guarantee that it will be a lot of fun" He hissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:00 pm

"I suppose I may have a few moments to spare." he concluded before blasting himself again with his intense black fire as he cleaned his scales and helped heal them so they were harder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:16 pm

Shadowclaw spat a little flame over the wound in his chest, helping it seal faster as he smiled to the dragons. "The more the merrier!" He hissed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into The Shadows
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next