Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magic of Mystery [Spirit]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 8

Magic of Mystery [Spirit] Empty
PostSubject: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:41 pm

The sun was just rising and the air hadn't warmed up too much, but the animals were certainly awake as the dawn chorus sounded off as a rather rude alarm clock. Silence turned over in her small makeshift bed with a disgruntled groan and sat up. "I'd better get up before the boss grills me for being late." She got dressed and made herself at least half presentable before walking out of her tent and stretching. "At least there's nobody around to tell me I look hideous in the morning." she said tiredly as she wandered off to say good morning to the animals. She steered clear of the dragon, but gladly stopped and paid attention to the other wondrous creatures the circus kept, like the tigers.

Last edited by ElizaFlame13 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

Female Loveliness : 2

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:52 pm

Rimegon wandered from cage to cage, greeting the animals and asking them how they were. It was often the only time he felt halfway normal, early in the morning talking to the animals. Because it was still early there were few other people around, except for one girl who was watching the animals as well. Rimegon caught sight of her out of the corner of his eye, but the Elf continued on his circuit as though she were not there. It was not that he was trying to ignore her, he simply needed to get everything done and center himself before attempting to speak to another person.

One of the tigers he was keeping a close eye on, having realized she was carrying kits a few days before. She was not very far along, but he still worried about her. Life in the circus was not really a place for a pregnant cat, and he made a mental note to tell the boss about it when he got the chance. She would simply be taken off rotation, an easy switch. People would pay just to see tiger cubs, so it was not like the mother was in any danger. "Hello there," Rimegon said to the woman finally, brushing his hands together to get the dust off of them before he turned to her.

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:07 pm

She looked over and nodded. "Hello." she said quietly. She stifled a yawn and turned to him. "Guess I'm not the only early-bird who stops by here in the morning." She'd seen quite a few of the routine circus people before, but he wasn't one of them. She was relatively new still, the clowns hadn't fully accepted her yet so she was still a greenhorn no matter her experience. "I'm Silence, I don't think I've seen you around before. What's your name?" She still wasn't wide awake just yet, but the way things were going she was well on her way to being ready for little kids wanting to see her breathe fire. She looked up, much to her shock as she was used to being taller than most, and blinked. "Wasn't expecting to be shorter than someone for a change. . ."
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:15 pm

"I like to start the morning by taking care of the animals," Rimegon replied softly, glancing back at the tiger behind him who was pawing at his pant leg. Enough little one, he told it gently, his voice suddenly a quiet tiger growl, smiling slightly. It flicked its tail, giving him a smug look before it wandered over to its food bowl. "Rimgeon," he replied, speaking human again so that she could understand. "I have been here for a while, but I mostly stay by myself unless I am working with the animals." The dragon, sitting not far away, snorted softly and shuffled its wings, making Rimegon look at it suspiciouslly for a moment before he remembered himself.

"Not used to being shorter than others?" he repeated curiously, not meaning it in a mean way. "Where did you come from then? I am about the average height around here, which actually makes me a little short for an Elf I suppose." Ril was shorter than you... a quiet voice told him, but he pushed it away before it could hurt him.

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 1:19 am

"Well. . .I'm not from this island if that's what you're asking. And I see you love what you do they're always content." She glanced around and coughed slightly. "Apparently I've been hired as a fire-breather, not what I was hoping to hear when I asked about work." She flushed slightly and coughed a bit of smoke. "Sorry about that, I'm a bit foggy in the morning you might say." she said jokingly. "I'll keep my day job don't worry." She had the feeling she just made everything very awkward. "I'm not a very good comedian, guess that's why I'm stuck setting things on fire for people."
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 1:38 am

"Well thank you," Rimegon said quietly, looking back at the tigers who were wandering around their cage. His job was the only thing that kept him from going insane. It was slightly strange to him to be talking to someone, especially a woman, but he forced himself to be nonchalant. "Apparently so," he replied, managing to smile slightly at her joke. It was weak but he managed. Even that felt strange.

"Well at least you have a job," he commented. "It could be worse." He knew that well enough himself. It had been difficult to find a place where he fit in, most were suspicious of him because he was a loner. In the end he would not have been surprised to learn if the circus had only hired him for his ability to talk to animals. "And being a fire breather is not that bad," he added. "I can think of worse jobs to have around here."

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 1:52 am

"So can I, but this isn't what my gift was meant for. I guess it could be worse. . .I could be stuck in a brothel somewhere." Here she shuddered, that wouldn't be a pleasant job. It wasn't like people didn't make passes at her anyway, but it still made her feel awkward having it happen. She made sure her top wasn't showing anything off and looked away from him. "So what do you do in your spare time, Rimegon?" She wasn't accustomed to talking to people even remotely close to her age, she was used to children. They were so much simpler and she almost always knew what they were gonna say next. With men she knew next to nothing except they tend to think with the head not on their shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 2:01 am

Rimegon shuddered as well, closing his eyes for a moment. Opening his eyes again he growled, "Those places are a bane to the universe." It was true, he hated them, and Ril had felt much the same way. Which was probably why he had such a strong reaction to them now. Clearing his throat and moderating his tone he added, "I try not to have too much spare time, but when I do I usually read or enjoy nature." He liked the quiet at times, which was why he found it difficult to stay in cities and loathed the times the circus went there on their rambling journey.

"And what about you?" he asked, certain she must have more spare time than he did. After all, his work load was self-imposed. He saw no reason for Silence to do the same thing. It was not... normal for people to go his route, even if they had lost a loved one.

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 2:12 am

"I don't really have much I can do, here or in the city. People aren't very kind to me. . ." She was branded a freak and in some cases a witch depending on who you asked. Most people just thought ill of her because of her clothes, but that was nothing compared to people making fun of her and making crass remarks to her. "At any rate I tend to just wander around when I've got spare time. I used to be big on dance before I moved here." 'Me and my big mouth,' she thought critically. "Not like I really get the desire to anymore though, not a lot of places where dancing is appropriate." She wanted desperately to be able to dance again, but doubted that she'd ever get the chance in a place like this.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 2:27 am

"Well that is a shame," Rimegon commented, looking over at one of the bird cages as its inhabitant started to screech. Walking over to it he opened the cage door and the bird hopped out onto his shoulder, its blue and green plumage flashing in the rising sunlight. It was a macaw, one of the species of bird the circus had acquired over the years. It settled down quickly, looking around curiously. "Sometimes they like to stretch their wings," Rimegon explained, turning back to Silence.

"And few places where it is not looked down upon," he added, frowning slightly. "Though that is just because of certain inappropriate styles of dance." He marveled slightly at the fact that he was talking to a woman so calmly. Well, progress is a good thing, he reminded himself, though he really felt like going back to his tent. Still he was managing so he did not try to find a way to excuse himself. "But I am sure that if you really look you could find a ball or a festival somewhere."

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:03 am

"Yes. . .I suppose I could. . ." Her face had fallen into something akin to a frown but not exactly. "I should probably go, I might have a little time to myself today if things go well." She was hoping it would rain. She was alone almost completely, save a white cat that seemed to stick around her tent. "Maybe I'll go find that little white cat that's taken up with me." she said with a deep sigh. She couldn't imagine what had suddenly changed her mood, but she wanted away from it. "Y-Yes. . .I'll be heading out now. . ." she said walking away from the cages. She found said cat waiting just outside where the cages were kept. It jumped into her arms and just got comfy like it was normal. "You are an oddball, little Felix."
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:19 am

Rimegon nodded slightly, putting the bird back in its cage as Silence walked away. Idly walking off in the opposite direction, he wandered around the cages. Because he was not paying attention he did not notice the dragon until he was directly before it and it snorted at him. Reacting before his mind had time to process that the dragon just had some dust stuck in its nose, tickling the inside, he dropped into a defensive stance, one hand going to his bow which he no longer carried with him all the time. Not finding it on his back he pulled a knife from his belt, leveling it at the dragon.

"Back off foul creature!" he snarled, making the dragon narrow its eyes at him and growl, standing up so that it towered over the Elf. Rimegon looked up at it warily, his brain finally catching up to the rest of him. "Uh oh," he muttered.

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:42 pm

Felix meowed and jumped down running back to where Rimegon had last been, causing Silence to turn and wonder why, until she heard the dragon. "Oh great, he pissed off the dragon." She walked back in and surveyed the scene, he had a knife drawn and the dragon looked about ready to bite him in half. "Really, Rimegon?" she asked softly as she calmly walked over. She smiled a little and tried to get him to put the knife down. "If you didn't want me to leave you could have just said so, you didn't have to anger the dragon like that." she said lightly. She whispered, "At least apologize to him/her for Heaven's sake! I don't know what you did or said but shouldn't you be able to say you're sorry?"
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:00 pm

The dragon looked from Elf to human and back again, shifting its weight from foot to foot. Rimegon took a deep breath, sheathing his knife, and bowed to the dragon. "My apologies," he said softly. "You startled me." The dragon truly had, Rimegon was quite shaken. He knew the creature was there, and bore it no ill will though he would never ride it or be friends with it. The dragon studied him warily and then snorted again, turning away and laying down. Rimegon exhaled slowly in relief and in an attempt to rid himself of the nervous energy and tension inside.

"I did not mean to do that," he said weakly, staring at the ground with a distant expression. The dragon twitched its tail, thumping it against the ground and stirring up a small puff of dust. The animals in the cages were stirring restlessly, the dragon's irritation having made them nervous.

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:52 pm

She set a hand on his shoulder gently. "Rimegon, will you come walk around with me?" She knew he wasn't feeling his best, and the least she could do was help. "Let's give everyone a chance to calm down in here." She took a step back away from the dragon and glanced around after hearing something outside. "I'm hoping that's rain I hear outside." She didn't have many friends here, and so far he was one of the few people that both accepted her as a circus performer and as a person. That meant the world to her. "You know, you're the first person here to fully accept me."
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 6:02 pm

Rimegon almost jumped out of his skin when she touched him, but had enough presence of mind not to. Still, it took him a minute to remember what a walk was. "Yes, that is probably a good idea," he agreed quietly, backing away from the dragon. Rain... what is rain? Oh yes. Focus, you need to focus. "That would certainly put a damper on your act," he added. "But then I suppose you would want that."

He glanced over at her and then looked away just as quickly. No mental breakdowns, he chided himself. "I see no reason to discriminate against people," he replied. "Though with some I cannot help it." The last was said with a glance at the dragon. No, they were the one thing he could not handle.

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 6:29 pm

She nodded. "Come on, you need to unwind." She ignored his comment about her not wanting to work for the moment and looked at the ground as she picked up Felix again. "There are days where I just want to have time for myself away from people who make my life miserable, but then there are days where I never want the people to leave." She gently petted her cat and sighed. "But the days where I want to be alone vastly outnumber the days where I want people around as of late. Ever since I moved here. . ." she stopped herself from saying what was coming next and skipped over it. "I've been alone. I don't have any family still alive and not a lot of people around here seem to like me well enough to even give me the time of day." Felix meowed at her and busied himself with chewing on her hair and using it for a plaything.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 6:35 pm

If only that were possible, Rimegon thought. But then, at least he had not gone off on some desperate quest to find the dragon who had torn Ril away from him. That would only have ended badly. Besides, Ril would not have wanted it. "Most of the time I stay away from people," he replied. "The animals... they are different. They do not think like people do." And, strangely enough, they all seemed able to sense his mood and react favorably to it. They understood how he was feeling and did not push him when he was not in a mood to be. Humans, and even other elves, could not understand that.

"Well then we have one thing in common," he added. "My family is gone too." Which was not entirely true. He was sure he had a brother out there somewhere, and his parents were probably still alive, but he did not want to talk to them, so he acted like they did not exist. Though his brother... well perhaps he would seek him out one day, but not anytime soon.

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 6:50 pm

"A wild dragon killed my parents and tore a few gashes into my back. I couldn't remember how I got here; I just woke up on this island one day. My back has some scarring but I survived. Of course since then this odd little gift has shown up and so has this cat. Not sure what it all means but I'm hoping it's something good." Her mother had been expecting a child, and her father was actually in the process of divorcing her mother over it. What possessed him to do so she could never figure out but she was a widow when the dragon killed her, quite brutally as she so vividly remembered. A deep sigh made her feel cold inside and she shivered. "Humans are restless and have the power to bring about their own ruin by destroying the world they live in, where animals live in harmony with it. They see their world clearly and without bias. Probably why animals avoid some humans and stick around with others."
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 6:56 pm

Rimegon looked over at her in surprise but said nothing. Relating the story of Ril was simply too painful for him still. It could not be done. But it was strange that they were so similar. "I suppose you like dragons just as little as I do then," he commented, the only thing he was going to say on the matter. It was entirely likely that he never would get over it, but he was trying. The Elf had come far to say the least.

"Precisely why Elves generally stay away from humans," he said, thankfully changing the subject. "And probably why animals stick around us more. Dragons too sometimes, but it depends." Luckily for me they too can sense how I feel, most of the time anyway. It was not that he hated them, but that he did not like them.

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:29 pm

"I'm essentially human." she said shortly. "And it's just that I get uneasy and things come rushing back." Small little drops of rain began to fall and Felix tried to hide in her hair. "Oh now now Felix it's just water! It's not going to ruin your precious fur." she said smiling. She cuddled her cat close and looked at Rimegon. "Cats and birds seem to be the easiest to tolerate for me. Both total opposites but still free to come and go as they please." She always wanted a set of wings so she could fly, but she also just wanted someone to hug her and hold her now and then when things went wrong. Of course she was being stupid now, thinking like that. The last thing she'd ever expect was for someone to actually love her and care about her. She knew people liked her looks, but nobody bothered to see past that and it was painful going through life by herself.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:57 pm

Peace little one, it is only water, Rimegon said to the cat, a faint smile on his face. It faded as he looked up at the sky, letting the rain fall onto his face. After a moment he ducked his head and wiped the drops off. "I always liked wolves," he said, falling back into the human tongue. Even that hurt to say. Ril had too. Again he hid the pain, though his eyes went dead for a minute before brightening again. "They stick together, fend for each other, care for each other..." It was not really any different from what other animals did, but it seemed like it to him. There was more of a relationship between wolves than other animals had with each other. It occurred to him then that he had first seen Ril with a wolf pack. He had forgotten. Maybe one day I should visit them again, he thought.

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:09 pm

Felix calmed immediately but decided to run ahead and sleep in Silence's bed where he wasn't likely to fall or be dropped. She felt even colder when the cat ran off to get out of the rain. "Cats are self cleaning I guess water just irritates them." She wanted to run off and just leave her acquaintance in the rain, but she didn't understand why. She also knew that wouldn't be too friendly, and refrained from taking off in a sprint. "We all want someone to care for us, it's natural. I've come to terms with losing my family, the rest of the world just makes it harder to move forward." Deep down she was burning with anger which caused the rain around her to turn to fog. "How can I move on in life when the rest of the world is forcing me to stand still?"
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:18 pm

Rimegon closed his eyes for a moment. Her words were stirring up memories that he had no way to handle. Not properly anyway. "It is their fur," he said weakly. "Do you have any idea how long it takes to dry?" Again he glanced over at her and looked away quickly. "At least you want to continue," he commented, his words barely audible. That was his problem. Much as he knew he needed to pick himself up and move on, he had only succeeded in one of those ventures. It was true that he had made it out of the forest and found something to keep himself occupied, but it had been years since the accident, and he still had not moved on. In that way, he could see this human female was far stronger than him. She had moved on, had come to accept what had happened.

He could only accept that it had occurred, which meant nothing in terms of coming to peace with it. "You cannot let people tell you what to do," he said. "You have to make your own path, decide what is right for yourself, not what other people say is right."

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:46 pm

"I had a sibling coming when it happened, and for a while I contemplated just letting myself die. Every now and then I still consider it, but I guess that's just because I'm sick of being alone." She barely heard what he said and immediately hugged him tightly. "Doesn't matter what's happened to you, you shouldn't give up! I wouldn't be alive if something didn't give me hope to keep going. What makes me get up in the morning now since I got here is the little children that admire my act." She moved away from him and wiped tears from her face. "I say I've moved on but I still wish I had my mother here. She was the only thing that mattered to me before I found out about my sibling. Damn it I shouldn't be saying any of this I'm sorry." Now she was VERY tempted to run off. She'd never even mentioned her family to anyone before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic of Mystery [Spirit]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next