Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Quest for Knowledge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

A Quest for Knowledge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quest for Knowledge   A Quest for Knowledge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:29 am

Siofra followed the card dragon over to where he and the librarian had been immersed in their studies. It was a beautiful dragon actually, she had to admit, never having come close to a card dragon before. Countless times she had heard of them, stories being narrated about their mysterious magic but that it didn’t exceed the sort of legendary knowledge that could not really be trusted for a serious intellectual study.

Though she had to laugh at the millions of books and scrolls scattered around the place by now. “I think with this amount of paperwork it was really easy to lose track of time. What would be the queries you could use a hand with? I’m not promising that I can be of much help but I’m always willing to try at least.” Some of these works looked like they were priceless works of art with intricate drawings and writing that must have taken weeks to do even just for a chapter.

“Has this been made by scroll dragons?” she asked, musing, as she picked up an especially amazing scroll which seemed to have been created with a particular eye for detailed perfection. “It is stunning what those dragons can accomplish!” Siofra had never been a particularly booky person though she knew how to appreciate them, especially if they were as wonderful as some of these Opesius had brought forward. Her knowledge of the letters was limited to deciphering writing if given enough time – thanks to Atleon, who had insisted on teaching her how to read – but it was a longwinded process for her if there was more involved than just a short message.
Back to top Go down

A Quest for Knowledge
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2