Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 69

The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen)   The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:53 pm

Trying not to hiccup an upset sob, Oros held a straight face as he patted his paws against the fabric underneath the pair of them, his bottom lip wobbling.
“I knocked it over,” he said miserably, shuffling his paws back a little further as a dark line of wetness spread across the cloth in front of him. When Cruinne picked his painting off the floor, he couldn’t look at the mess it had become- ruined!- instead looking at the floor, and trying to ignore the painty waterlines on his paws.

He did glance up at the painting once it was against the wall however, then immediately regretted doing so. All his hard work- and he had used his best of best paint too, and it was wrecked! Not to mention he now needed some serious TLC too. The nasty watermarks on his fur were going to leave horrendous marks, and be a nightmare to get rid of, if he left it much longer than he already had.
Thankfully, Cruinne actually came to the rescue for this one though. He squeaked in horrified surprise when she touched him, and he had to literally force himself not to leap away from her soft touch, quivering. It was ok, she had shown him that she was absolutely sparklingly clean.

But that paw had been on the floor! And now it was on his back!

Thankfully it didn’t last long, however, and as long as it felt like she was touching him, it was barely any time at all. His fur all ruffled up beautifully at her magical touch, and he felt the warmth return to his legs as all the water dried off again. In surprise, he looked down at his bright yellow electric flash patterns, then sat up and looked at his fur, inspecting it closely.
“I’m all clean again,” he said, sounding mostly confused, but also quite pleased. “Can you do that to my floor?” It was like a pond had suddenly appeared, and he didn’t much enjoy ponds as an indoor feature.

Perhaps Cruinne had some use as a housekeeper, as well as a beautiful model?

Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen)   The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:51 am

Feeling the tension cursing through the wolf dragon, Cruinne removed her paw from his scales again as soon as she was done, not wanting to upset Oros any further. He already seemed to be suffering from a major trauma after the recent events. No need to make it worse.
She was rather chuffed at the reaction the wolf dragon presented her with and she was glad that she had shown off this neat little trick of hers and made him sparkly clean again.

However, she looked at him a little crossly when he asked if she could do that to her floor. “I am not a cleaning dragon, I’ll have you know!” she exclaimed, huffing her head with indignity. After a bit of thought however, she had to admit that his was partially her fault. If she had not unsettled Oros while he had been painting, this might not even have occurred.

“Alright, alright," she finally agreed after all. "Yes, I can do that to your floor as well, and I shall grant you this wish. Now, while I’m at it, is there anything I can do to the painting?” She wasn’t quite sure whether she was going to manage to get it dry and take the creases off to make it appear like it had been before the accident, but seeing that it was practically ruined, there was no harm in trying, was there?

Nevertheless, she waited for Oros to reply, before she did anything to the painting. In the meantime, she let her magic do its work and made the floor just as shiny clean as she had done with the wolf dragon who owned the place. It didn’t require all too much energy, and seeing that it was starting to be rather dark outside she was in her element. The stars and the moon lent her the strength she needed for this.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen)   The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:36 pm

“Well, I know that you are not a cleaning dragon, I just thought, as you made such lovely work of myself, then…” Oros hoped he had not overly insulted her, that would not be good. Possibly because the first thing on his mind was that it would have been one hell of a job cleaning the floor himself, without any magical help. And he would get his paws all wet again- which was the last thing he wanted, now he saw how dyed his fur had become from the diluted paint-water. It was disgusting.

His eyes lit up when she finally agreed to his request, and he gave a pleased chirp. Thank goodness, he would not have enjoyed that job. It would have taken him forever. At the mention of the painting, however…
“No, I fear that it is ruined.” His ears drooped. All that paint, worth so much. Well, at least he hadn’t gone all out and used up it all! And, there was always more chance to paint. He sighed, then put it out of his mind. Well, he could always use the paper as bottom lining for some flowerbeds or something. He quite enjoyed the outside of his house being so pretty, when he didn’t want to go far to find something to paint, there was always something just outside to entertain him instead. It barely took any effort, either, just the forest doing its work.

He could just try again with Cruinne’s painting in the morning. With it getting dark, it would be difficult for him to get the right shades of colour, anyway.
“You can leave it. Thank you for cleaning the floor! Now, it is too dark to start again, and it is getting late.” The wolf dragon slept early; there was nothing to do after dark, for him. “You may come back in the morning, I shall paint you again. Perhaps in the flowers, outside, or at the falls.”

There was no tact to Oros, when it came to talking politely to others.

Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen)   The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:47 pm

Though Cruinne had not minded cleaning the floor for Oros, but only because it hadn’t taken much effort for her, she was a bit miffed that he considered the painting completely ruined. Of course, she was not an expert but after all the troule she had gone to in order to sit for this painting, she expected a better result than this. His defeatist manner really was not to her liking but she was in no mood to argue over it anymore.

Politely wanting to excuse herself to be on her way again seeing that the situation seemed to be getting worse by the second and the wolf dragon’s mood was dropping even quicker, she was suddenly completely taken aback when he told her to come back in the morning for a new painting. It wasn’t the fact that he wanted to do a painting.
That she was actually quite pleased about.
It was the fact that he quite simply assumed that he could tell her what to do. Not to mention the fact that she was a night dragon. Late afternoon was approximately the earliest time she could be encountered. She lived for the night, for the stars, for the moon. It was what gave her the energy to go on, the energy to move and to use magic. She was sleeping during the day and she would not change her habits for this little wolf dragon.

“I don’t know who you think you are, but you are not telling me what to do,” Cruinne replied, her voice cold. “Now, I thank you for this experience and for the lovely offer of painting me but this is not how you treat someone like me. Good day!”
And with that, Cruinne huffed once more and stormed out of the door without another word or glance back, jumping up into the night air and letting herself be whisked away by it.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen)   The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:42 pm

[color=pink]“I am Oros, I know exactly who I am!” replied the wolf dragon, completely missing Cruinne’s point as she puffed herself up. Oh, social skills. He understood what it was not to want to be told what to do, but this was how it was supposed to be; Cruinne could not not be painted! Thet just would not do.
“Well, how am I to treat you, then?” asked Oros, his voice not accusing, more curious. He had offered her the chance to be immortalised, invited her into his home, and now she was reacting like he had mortally offended her. To him, it did not seem to make sense.
But, he was a sheltered dragon, he knew that. Perhaps his assumptions had been wrong. No doubt they had been!

He looked at her in surprise as she suddenly announced her departure- as he had wanted, but he also wanted to know what he had done to offend her so, too- following her to the door with a perplexed look on his face the whole time. When she leapt into the air though, pawing at it as if she was walking merely on the ground, it turned to a look of wonder, face lighting up.
“Wow,” he breathed, watching her until she disappeared above the trees.

A couple of days later, a bright and eager Oros sat at the bottom of the Amelle Falls, tail curled around his front paws. Every so often the tip twitched, as he looked from side to side, keeping on wide alert.
He couldn’t take it any more.
He had to paint that night dragon again. It was just too much of a waste.
This is where he had first found her; hopefully he had not offended her so much so that she did not even want to visit this place, where she had met him. Sometimes memories did that, made it so difficult to go to a place, because it just reminded you of something too much.
No, he was sure she would appear again eventually. Even if he had to sit here every day, for the rest of his days.[/size]

((PS internet has decreased now to less than 30 secs of connection. Rogue is not amused. Think I may take my lappy on a wander into uni and see if I can perch somewhere and either get a Dongle connection, or sponge off the uni wifi XD Won’t be on cb later I think, it’s not really worth it, for a shouted HELLO I LOVE YOU ALL, then 5 mins of frustration.))
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen)   The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:17 am

Cruinne shook her head a little to chase the rest of the sleepiness away. It had been long enough for today, the sun was almost done already, so it was time for her to get up. Stretching her legs wide, she wondered what to do today.

It was an odd thought to be thinking however, for her at least, as she always did the same as soon as she woke up. Sometimes even before getting some food. She had to go see the waterfall. There was no way around it. No matter how bad it might be that she had such an unbreakable habit almost everybody knew of in the meantime, she simply could not not go to that wonderful place. It was like balm for the soul.

Once she turned a corner, her feet barely touching the ground as per usual, she suddenly saw a blop of colour that did not belong there. This was unusual. Why was there someone sitting in her spot? Who was this? What did they want? Did they want her?
Frowning, she stopped in her tracks and looked at the thing, which seemed to be a black and yellow dragon. Cruinne really was not in the mood for playing games today and she was not really enthused that someone might want to ask a favour of her. She had been off ever since she had left Oros’ house and had felt bad, though she did not quite understand why. He had offended her!!

As soon as the thought of Oros popped into her head, that’s when her mind connected the dots and she realised that the dragon sitting in her spot might be the wolf dragon. Taking a deep breath as she suddenly was excited, she made her way over to the dragon and stopping a few steps away from him, she greeted the wolf: “Good evening, Oros. Could not stay away from this amazing waterfall, could you?” The words had barely left her mouth when she looked upon the Amelle Falls, smiling as she glimpsed their radiance. Now, her day could start.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen)   The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:31 am

Oros leapt to his feet as son as Cruinne appeared, his face breaking into a wavering smile, as if he couldn’t believe that it was her standing in front of him. As much as he felt like leaping around her in joy, he didn’t move from his spot- that was a safe spot, the rest might have bugs on. Ah, she looked as lovely as before. Even more lovely, in fact!
“Lady Cruinne! I am so glad to see you, so glad, so glad. I must paint you! You cannot not be painted, I can’t live this way.” He threw his wings up in horror, looking at the sky. “I just can’t do it.”

His other painting just hadn’t been the same after it had dried out. In fact, it was so ruined (at least to his eyes), he had promptly ripped up the sheet of paper and used it for compost for his flowers.

“I have my things, they are by the waterfall, just come with me, you can sit, I will paint you, you don’t even have to leave to come to my house this time. Please, I need to paint you!”
He sounded a bit desperate, to be honest. It probably wasn’t very appealing.

Taking to the air, he fluttered in front of her, paws drawn up to his tummy, waiting for her to follow him towards the falls. There was no question about it, of course, this is what had to happen. She had to pose like the other day, and do as he said. He hadn’t learnt anything from before. Lessons had to be drilled into him more than once for him to ever take any notice of them- and even then, he tended to forget useful things like social graces.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen)   The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:54 pm

Cruinne was a little surprised by the extreme enthusiasm but she could not deny that she liked it. For one, she was magnificent and it should be acknowledge – yes, she did tell herself that practically every day and probably more than once as well. Second of all, of course this little wolf dragon could not go on living with not having painted her, especially after the fiasco last time.
Of course, last time never happened in the night dragon’s world. Last time had been so horrible, she had pushed it from her mind and totally forgotten it.

“Oh, I do like the idea of being painted here,” she said with a happy smile, realising that she could be close to her beloved waterfall while Oros was working on the painting. “You might even be able to do both in one?”
The excitement was finally springing over to her as well and Cruinne immediately began looking over her surroundings, hoping to find his belongings so that she could fly straight there. The sooner they could get started, the better!

Already Oros was up in the air and Cruinne quickly made to follow him and happily installed herself in a lovely position so the wolf dragon could not only paint her perfection but also that of the waterfall.
“This is good, is it not?” she inquired, though she was already firmly decided that it was good. “The waterfall... Me... Just perfect!” It would not leave him any room to stupidly paint another monster into the painting. This would have a wonderful waterfall. What more could this natural beauty do than reinforce her own radiance? It would be perfect indeed! Just like Oros wants it to be.
“Come on, then! Get started!”
Not quite so surprisingly, she really wanted this to happen as well, and if Oros really was as good as he pretended to be – this time without monster or disaster she might fully notice his skills or lack thereof – then she wanted to keep this for herself, so she could admire herself in the painting and in the mirror. That absolutely sounded like a plan!
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen)   The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:26 pm

Yes, good, she agreed with his ideas! Oros smiled back with a slightly crazed grin as they headed towards the waterfall, already taking note of this and that, making sure everything was perfect- and even before Cruinne had settled herself properly, taking paint and mixing it to the right colour. He had to be quick!
“You are perfect,” he said, barely looking up from his paper as he started jumping around, blocking in a few colours. Already he could visualise it on the paper, how things would turn out. In his excitement, he rushed the first block colours a little, and had to go back over them; but no matter, they turned out well anyway. Did they add something extra? Of course they did!

It was just a shame that her likeness would never quite match up to her beauty.

He worked as hard as he could (and quickly too, laying down paints while he could, acutely cautious of how it was rapidly growing dark), until it was too hard for him to paint properly, and be sure of what colours he was using. By then the sky had gone through purple, light blue, to a dark navy, and the forest was just one dark smudge in every direction.
Pleased with what he had achieved at least so far, he sat back, rubbing one paw across his nose.
“This one is better than the last one. The last one was terrible. It did nothing for you.” He thought that it might have been the extra green he had decided to use as a base. This time he was using purple, it worked much better.

“However, I am not finished yet. You must come back tomorrow. A little earlier, yes?” He inclined his head to one side. “I need more light, I barely had enough time tonight. You must be here quick and on time.” He nodded. Soon his painting would be finished, if he was as productive as tonight.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen)   The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:21 pm

Once again, Cruinne was astounded by the way Oros was talking to her, simply assuming that she – she! – would do what he told her. Granted, she had given in to his wishes already on this day, and the time before this, but she was not all too inclined on keeping this trend up. It really was not her style to have others order her around, no matter how nice or enthusiastic they were about it.

“Oros,” she began, set on reprimanding him, when her look fell onto the painting. “This is rather beautiful actually,” she went on to say instead of telling him off for his behaviour. “It really is better than the last one.”
Smiling at her own form staring back out at her from the painting, she almost forgot what she had actually wanted to say. Straightening up again, she took a breath to continue to give him a piece of her mind about needing to wake up earlier just so he could have a little more light, when suddenly an even darker shadow than the night fell across the two dragons, completely blocking out any light the rising moon would have provided them with.

At first, the night dragon was rather annoyed by this but when she glanced up to voice her opinion, the words died in her throat. Because from above her, the vicious and pointy teeth of a tribal battleblood were grinning down at her.

“You two would make a rather interesting snack,” Xaoc grinned as he hovered above them, his huge wing span almost creating a storm. He loved sneaking up on dragons like these two, so absorbed in their own world that they did not even consider that something bigger and scarier might be out there, trying to get their hide.
Well, now he was here to remedy that. And he was not wasting any time either.
Roaring loudly, Xaoc swooped down towards the two of them, claws outstretched to do as much damage as possible without killing. Yet.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen)   The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:19 pm

“Yes, it is rather fine, isn’t it?” agreed the wolf dragon. To say he was self-absorbed was a little of an understatement- but then again, so was Cruinne. “We should forget about the other one. It didn’t even look like you, anyway.”
Already he was putting the whole episode out of his mind. This was the only portrait he had painted of her, the other was connected in no way, now.

Peering a little closer at his drying strokes, he did not notice the dark shadow that suddenly dropped over them. It was only when he was merely inches from the paper, straining to see what he had put down on it that he noticed- of course, it was getting darker all the time, but not so suddenly! And he was sure the night itself was never that dark either, even under the forest layer. He looked up with a disgruntled pout, wondering if Cruinne had done something to obscure the night- blind him to everything else- then shrunk back down towards the ground and his painting at the sight of a huge, vicious dragon, instinctively tucking his tail between his legs, flicking his ears back and pulling his wings in close.

He was not what one would call a brave dragon. Already he was shaking, and that was just at the thought of what the wind from this monster’s wings was stirring up.

“S-s-snack?” he stuttered, the words barely registering to him through his fear. His painting was blowing around in the wind, and, being the artist he was, he thought to trap it underneath one paw, rather than running for his life. Shrinking almost to the ground (but not so much his stomach touched it, he still had a little of himself left, beyond fear), he shuddered at the noise of the battleblood’s roar, squealing like anything but a dragon.
“No, wait!”
Wait for what? He didn’t know, but it seemed like a good thing to shout at the time.

Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen)   The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:40 pm

Without any idea of where to run, what to do or what to say, Cruinne barely even registered that Oros was crying for the huge dragon to wait – ‘What for?’, she thought as she watched the Tribal battleblood descend upon them.

Rooted to the spot in fear, the night dragon kept staring at those enormous teeth, wondering why they were so incredibly spiky. The night dragon was so paralysed that she did not even consider using magic to protect herself and Oros, she merely sat where she had all this time, unblinking, unmoving. Her thoughts were the only thing moving and funnily enough, her brain did not seem to be all that worried. Though that did neither bode well for her body now nor for her sanity in general.

“Wait?” Xaoc chuckled, letting a few spikes of fume escape his nostrils and mouth as he looked at the cowering wolf dragon. What a pathetic being, and this thing was supposed to be a dragon? He was not even worthy of the breed! No courage in this wolf, no pride in this dragon. Nothing of note other than this terribly unappetising cowardice!

“On second thought, maybe you’re right,” Xaoc acquiesced as he slowed his descent until he was standing before them, his body half in the waterfall, half on the forest ground. “A lowly being such as yourself might not even make for a suitable snack. All tense and nervous, you must taste horrible really.”

The Tribal Battleblood, in its surging hunger for blood and actual food, was almost amused by the way the wolf was trying to shrink away and still trying to keep himself off the ground, or so it seemed. As Xaoc’s eyes fell on the canvas the wolf dragon wanted to try and protect, he coughed lightly and sent a small jet of flames spiked with a few sparks into its general direction.

“As for you...,” he grumbled as his eyes wandered over to Cruinne.

An icy spike ran all through Cruinne’s body as she felt the dragon’s eyes pierce into hers and she began shaking. Somehow, somewhere deep down, the night dragon knew that something had just snapped but she could not quite pinpoint what exactly was wrong with the situation.

Out of reflex, as always when she saw something she was not quite pleased with, her magic made an appearance and she had to fight the urge to touch the Tribal Battleblood’s teeth and turn them into flowers. “You have very pointy teeth,” she mused as she cocked her head to the side, looking away from his eyes and at his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen)   The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:50 am

Oros shook his head rapidly from side to side, eyes wide and frightened as he stared at the much, much bigger dragon in front of him. He had never faced up to such a big dragon before, and he was sure he wasn’t enjoying the experience now.
For starts, the idea of being eaten was not pleasant. Once he had gotten past that little hitch, the way the dragon was talking to them was less than savoury. If half Xaoc’s words hadn’t been death threats, Oros might have given him a good piece of his mind.

Especially when the tribal battle blood casually coughed fire and smoke in the direction of his painting. Not his painting! It was a masterpiece in the making, and this dragon dared to set it on fire, to destroy it? It was a travesty, how could he do such a thing? Oros stamped fearfully on the few curls of flame that tried to eat Cruinne's portrait, uncaring for what the hot fire might do to the pads of his feet. He was a dragon, after all, even if not a very good one. There wouldn’t be much damage, If any. To the painting though, it was a different matter, edges of the paper blackened and singed with soot.

Well, Oros was not going to stand for behaviour like that. Especially as the tribal battle blood was now threatening Cruinne! Did he not care at all for beauty? Growling in fury and not really assessing what he was doing before he did it, he suddenly launched himself at the much bigger dragon, a growling ball of fluff and stubby claws. He attacked his nose, trying to make some sort of mark on his hard scales, all the while making a low snarling noise under his breath.
“Learn some manners! You are talking to a lady. I don’t care who you think you are, but don’t be so rude!” Fluttering around the bigger dragon’s head, he continued to grumble about how rude it was, not quite grasping the concept of “this is a tribal battleblood, you don’t decide to tell it off.”
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen)   The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:54 pm

Xaoc blinked at the wolf dragon as he suddenly began poking him in the nose and fluttering around his head, all the while muttering things the Tribal Battleblood couldn’t have cared less about. It was rather annoying however, much in the same way as a fly would bug a human being.

Yet, Xaoc fought the urge to simply swat at the dragon, it would make his snack even less tasty. Though, by now, the large, fierce-looking dragon was beginning to wonder whether he had the right audience. This was tremendously terribly behaviour from both their sides. Did they not know who he was? Or at least what kind of dragon?!

With every passing second, it got harder for Cruinne not to give in to temptation and transform the wild dragon into something different. It wasn’t that he wasn’t beautiful, as horribly terrifying as he looked and most of all behaved, but the teeth, the teeth could really use some work.
Somewhere, deep down inside her however, it dawned on her that both her and Oros were acting very foolishly. Retribution for insulting a Tribal Battleblood was sure to follow. Though at this moment in time, the knowledge did not quite seep through into her brain just yet.
Of course, when Oros started to tell the big dragon off for behaving in such a manner, she did not hesitate in joining the rant. "Indeed! You are awfully rude! That is no way to introduce oneself to new dragons. One would think you had no social skills whatsoever in that large head of yours!"

Outraged, Xaoc stared from one of the tiny dragons to the other, wondering if he should really take them seriously. He was even too stunned by their behaviour to be furious; and it was certainly safe to say that his appetite had completely evaporated with this kind of nonsense. Food wasn’t supposed to talk like this. Food was supposed to submit itself to his will and offer itself freely – or with a forced free will – to satisfy his needs.
This had most certainly not been what he had expected when he had descended from the skies for a little meal in between.
"Are you two for real? Do you have any idea who you are talking to? I should kill you right here, right now for this insolence! You are not even worthy of being deemed a snack for one such as myself. You are not worth my time!"
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen)   The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:54 pm

Oros looked at Cruinne as she joined in with his berating the much larger dragon, nodding righteously. Quite right, the tribal battle blood was behaving appallingly! Perhaps the pair of them should not yell quite so loudly at him for abandoning social graces (indeed, they were not behaving in a particularly friendly manner), but that did not excuse the fact that Xaoc’s opening lines had pretty much been a question on how to eat the pair of them. He did not want to be roasted like a chicken!

Such slight offputting thoughts were not going to halt his progress any time soon though. Not being eaten, but having to be rather rude was much more preferable than being eaten and being mellow about the whole situation. He backed off a little bit once the dragon started speaking again, fluttering down to Cruinne and grumpily staring at the big dragon before touching down lightly on the ground, checking under his paws immediately for dust and dirt. He just couldn’t help himself. Once satisfied to a reasonable level (which was unreasonable for practically anyone else), he fixed his gaze back on the dragon a third time.
“Do you know who you are talking to, more like?” he said, jerking his head forwards a little. It didn’t help the angle he had to look up at. “I think you’re the insolent one, barging in here when we were both having a very nice evening of it all, doing what we like to be doing, and then you decide to ruin it.” He wanted to speak his mind now, and was even more out of turn than he normally was. “Why, you’re being quite upsetting. I should think that you are not worth our time either, on that fact, bringing such misery.” He huffed indignantly.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen)   The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:06 pm

The chitchat of the two small dragons was starting to degrade to a loud buzzing in Xaoc’s head, driving the Tribal Battleblood mad. It was as though he had insects buzzing around within his skull without any means to make them stop.

Swivelling his head from side to side so as to look at both dragons in turn, he finally shook it as though this would help rid himself of the unbearable noise. “Stop it! Both of you, just stop it!”

The more Oros spoke his mind to the really much larger dragon, the more Cruinne nodded along, throwing in a few extra comments here and there. She completely agreed with the wolf and did not hesitate in stating this fact out loud.
The nerve this dragon had of asking them, her, who they thought they were!

“You are way out of line, Mister!” Cruinne said to the dragon, her voice surprisingly calm and firm at this, despite the fact that her heartbeat was racing, especially since the Tribal Battleblood has just asked them, or rather demanded, to stop.

“You do not tell us how to behave or what to do! It is no way to interact with other living beings! Where have you left your manners?”

Something inside Xaoc’s head finally snapped as the annoying complaining still did not stop. Roaring in anger, he suddenly bent downwards and without further ado snapped his teeth in front the two dragons, spit droplets flying and smoke rising out of his nostrils.
“Now scream, little ones. Scream and be terrified. For your time has ended,” he growled darkly.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen)   The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:14 pm

The way Oros and Cruinne were working as a team now should have been quite commendable in any other situation apart from the one they were in, considering they both working to rather annoy an already irritated (and very large) dragon.

The wolf dragon had to say, this was really quite something. To go from hoping that Cruinne would appear and be amicable enough for him to paint her, to standing by her side and yelling almost-obscenities at a much bigger dragon, it was something indeed. Another time, against perhaps a more easily quelled dragon, he might have been proud of that face. Now however, there was something slightly larger at hand to deal with. From the way the pair of them were baiting the bigger dragon, he should have known better than to continue now, even after Xaoc had asked them again to stop, but this dragon had tried to torch his painting, and now Oros wanted nothing more than for the tribal battle blood to just go away.

This was quite the adrenaline rush. But it all went to pot when Xaoc decided he had finally had enough, the wolf dragon’s adrenaline melting away into pure fear instead.

He did not like such big teeth nearby. Nor being spat on, oh goodness, he was going to have to rub his face in the stream as soon as he could. That was out of the question for now though, if he moved, he was sure he would get eaten quicker than a bird could take to the sky. Suddenly cowering into himself again, he let out a frightened squeak, much unlike any noise a dragon should make, especially a wolf dragon. It just wasn’t right, right at all; but neither was this situation. He tried to back away a few steps, ears flattened back against his head in fear, but couldn’t go far, not knowing what was waiting for him behind his paws.

This was a horrible, horrible dilemma to be put into.

Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen)   The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:10 pm

Cruinne echoed Oros’ squeak almost simultaneously as Xaoc’s teeth snapped together a mere finger’s breadth away from her nose. The sound was so unladylike that the night dragon almost felt ashamed for having emitted it, but then again, in this situation, nobody really cared – or so she hoped. She still had an image to uphold after all. A beauty queen such as herself would not allow herself to be caught in such a compromising situation; especially not while making such sounds. It would not do!

Which one to eat first? That was the question. And it was a tough one. Both were extraordinarily annoying in their own right and he couldn’t decide which one he wanted to be rid off first. Each one of them was going to be a pain to get cleaned out of his teeth later on, so it didn’t make much of a difference in that respect.

While he was eyeing both of them, he felt a satisfied grin spread along the corners of his muzzle as he saw terror taking hold of them. That was how it was supposed to be!

“No, no no no no! I do not want to be eaten!” Cruinne all of a sudden realised, just in how much danger she and Oros were right then. For all their heroic talk and the bickering and ranting, the night dragon was all of a sudden feeling very vulnerable, and she had to admit that she was rather fond of her life, and did not want it to end. At least not so abruptly, so soon or in such a manner. “I still have so many...”

Xaoc had snapped her neck in two even before she had finished her whining. The blood and magic streaming out of her open wound hit the Tribal Battleblood in a small wave but it was barely noticeable to him. At least, this had solved the question of who to snack on first.

It only took him a few seconds to snatch up the night dragon’s body and have it disappear in the depth of his stomach. In no way had this been a good snack however, far too small, but in combination with this other dragon, it might just do.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen)   The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:12 am

Oros screamed in horror as the tribal battle blood suddenly darted forwards and snapped up his friend, eyes wide. His fur stood up on end, tail blowing up like a bottlebrush as he leapt away to the side, wishing he could shut his eyes and not see Cruinne hanging limply from Xaoc’s jaws, but his eyes seemed stuck open. The fact he was standing on dirty, untested ground now was of no importance, the sight in front of his eyes was too terrible. It blew all that right out of the water.

Breathing hard, he backed away from the awful sight with sharp little movements of his legs, before properly realising that, if he didn’t run now, this dragon fully intended to eat him. Running probably wouldn’t do him much good (being much smaller, and there wasn’t much in the way of cover right next to the waterfall), but it was better by miles than just standing here like a lemon. Wings stuck half-open in shock still, he immediately turned tail and ran, giving little flutters into the air when is wings decided to work for a few seconds, but otherwise just screaming as he tried to get away. He didn’t want to be eaten! As much as it was inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen)   The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:03 pm

Xaoc couldn’t help but marvel at the masses of magic seeping out of the night dragon but it was of no concern to him. Grunting happily as his runes began to glow a dim red as he finally had some blood running down his throat, the Tribal Battleblood took his time before fixing his attention back on the insolent wolf dragon, who was now squealing like a little rat.

It was rather amusing the see the little black and yellow dragon completely lose it and actually try to run from him, screaming and hopping like a batshit crazy dragon. Should he play with him for a bit or not?
It was awfully tempting to drag this out a little while longer but when Xaoc’s stomach rumbled, the question of how much longer he wanted to wait was quickly answered.
With a joyful roar, the Tribal Battleblood took a small jump, bringing himself effectively on top of the wolf dragon and ended his life in the bloodiest way possible by ripping his teeth into the dragon’s top half and shaking him around a bit, spraying blood everywhere, before fully chomping down onto the wolf dragon and literally breaking him in two.

When his deed was done and his stomach was finally somewhat filled, Xaoc walked back to the waterfall to clean his claws and teeth, coming across the rather ruined painting as he did so. Looking at the canvas, the Tribal Battleblood shook his head. “Weird dragons those two,” he muttered irritably before lifting off into the air and taking off as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen)   The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beauty and the Chicken (Rogue X Eldarwen)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2