Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

| | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 62

| | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:33 pm

"Tri-Morph to chains!"
He shouted, the whip melting and reforming as the dual chains, this was especially for control, the chains were...The metal bar that connected the double hulknig chains was in front of the dragon on it's neck, the two chains that came off of both ends of the bar one in each hand of Zartear.
He then jerked the chains upwards drawing them closer to the dragon's throat, trying hard to keep balance, walking the dragon's back all the way to it's large snaking neck, he was virtually within one arms length of touching it's neck, still holding fast like a deadly parasite to the dragon's neck, standing on it's shoulders, legs apart and bent drawing the chains closer to his chest...

It all appeared much like a warrior attempting to tame a feral war horse...Except the slayer would eventually kill it's subject.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Monty
Admin
Monty

Female Loveliness : 11

| | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:42 pm

Silverwing gulped as the chains raised higher towards his throat. But he wouldn't let this slayer beat him...not in a million years. Gathering energy inside his mouth, he turned his head downwards, squinting as the chains became tighter. But he did manage to succeed in sending out another energy-ball. This time, it simply had the diameter of being 5 centimetres. Not big at all, but it worked.

As it hit the centre of the chains, it made them 'glow' the same colour as the ball before splitting in two and releasing him. Twisting his tail back, Silverwing wrapped his tail around Zartear and lifted him from his back. and brought him round, holding him infront of his face. He let out a snarl and a puff of smoke straight into his face. "Nice try, fool." Before throwing him up into the air, but before gravity could pull him down, he smacked him with his tail in attempt to send him flying across the forest.

Back to top Go down
https://dragonscove.darkbb.com
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:28 pm

Zartear was caught unaware by this and as his weapon reformed himself his body did go some distance, the flick of the tail had just unbalanced him the extra bit too far to reconcile his position, resulting in quite a cataclysmic crash...
At first it was a recoverable somesault, the power of the hit was not in the actual hit more it's kinetic force which he felt to the full...
His body ripped over itself violently and collided with a tree trunk some way up, half of his body seemed to sever against the tree and then it made it's decent, ripping past some dead branches before landing on the floor, alive but a large gash down the side of his face and neck, smaller scratches on the top half of the unguarded arms.

It was a shallow cut on his face, but enough to send a stream of blood down the side, poisoning his previously pristine image, he winced but forced himself to get up, staggered to his feet then drew the weapon back to it's lighter controllable whip form...
The nile that had developed on his face and neck would scar for quite a while but it was nothing he could not overcome....
With a grunt of contempt he stood up and inhaling, exhaling in motion with his heartbeat rapidly....

A normal person might have died.

But this was not like a normal person, this one knew death down from it's horrible face to it's back claws....And thus could overcome many deathly things.

If anything because his will was still burning like an inferno growing hotter and hotter.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:27 pm

Smiling in contempment, Silverwing was pretty pleased with himself. Although, it wasn't the easiest of things to do, because that 'wack on the armor did hurt. Oh yes, for he had not hit strong metal with that much force before. But nevertheless, it was something he could overcome. But one thing was sure, he wouldn't be trying that again in a hurry.

Turning to face the bashed Zartear quite away away, Silverwing let out a short laugh. "Are you reconsidering about all those dragons you killed yet? I would if I were you, and I doubt you can continue anymore, beast. Your going to get yourself killed." However, that was what Silverwing indeed wanted, to kill him. To get revenge and protect the rest of the dragons on this island.

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 4:03 pm

"Reconsidering? If you care for them so much then I'll let you bite the dust---- then you'll be one of them"
He spat, taunting the dragon, arms behind supporting him against the tree, one foot forward, the other bent against the roots, like he was resting, still panting a little...

But, one would have to be fool to assume this battle was over, and he was positive in all the mockery this dragon mgiht say it knew that he was no where near his finishing point. Zartear was persistent and wouldn't roll over on the first shot.

"So what you waiting for, you can attack me while I am weak, you could fly away and let the elements finish me off, or you could always jus wait I have all the time in the world, and I need a jester to keep my company."
He said, spluttering the words, then flexing his back muscles a little which twinged from the moment before of a large tree and an enormous throw. Zartear had this way of making things want to hate him, it was almost a talent.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 4:24 pm

Silverwing looked at Zartear, the bluey - silvery fire blazing in his eyes. Zartear was up to something and once again, he didn't like it. Not replying to his last comment, the Guardian Dragon began to walk up to the tree the slyaer was leaning against. He could tell the man wasn't actually dieing...for he could sense it. He lowered his head to Zartear's height, his tone was low and threatening. "You'll never kill another dragon."

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:13 pm

Zartear smirked in defiance and then fiercely turned to the dragon
"You try and stop me..." He said softly, with the smooth slow voice like he knew something...

And a moment passed as his eyes met the dragon's like he was working something out, there was passion and fire in Silverwing's to do as a guardian should and protect dragon's cove, then the was the uncaring ice that broke things apart and nothing stood in the path of ice...
Except fire, and the tension between them was about to explode again.

Zartear stopped fearing life's end long ago ---so challenging the dragon when he had nothing to lose but his material was quite okay...

Then lightning quick he shot two arms of the whip forward, one on the dragon's right foreleg and one on the left foreleg...
And with his pride still intact enough to do so- He began to try and lacerate the legs and maim the dragon with the thrashing motion of an attack dog and his own raw strength.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:57 pm

As the tension grew, Silverwing knew that the slayer was going to do something...something stupid. But he was taken by surprise as the whip came hard upon his front legs, groaning slightly he reared. But began to walk backwards on his two hind legs. he soon fell backwards and landed hard upon the floor as he was 'overthrown' by Zartear's sudden surpise attack and stregnth. The ground seemed to shake as his back touched the floor and the Guardian Dragon let out a quite roar of pain. But as quick as a flash, he shoko his head and began to stand up. It was no good lying on the floor with a slayer as strong as this about.

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:26 pm

Zartear seemed to jump from the spot following the dragona as it reared, fell then stood again still vigorously shaking the whip with it's terrible pointed end, this weapon was not to kill but purely to disable and cause pain...He wanted this dragon to feel his full potency and never miss a second of it.
And once he'd finished destroying the dragon's feet he'd move onto either finally killing it or take his time and remove the dragon's ram horns, or perhaps take it's plume like tail and let it live with the memory and let it always live in a shadow of fear of him.
That way everybody could remember.
Still, whatever conclusion he came to killing this dragon may tkae a ltitle longer than intended.

And now he had to get even more brutal jump on the enemy while they were weak- literally, and Zartear ran forth again and jumped, jumped putting as much energy as possible to spring upon the dragon while it was still getting up, to further tear at it.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:34 pm

Silverwing's eyes widened as he felt Zartear land on him, he began to buck. Sending his legs wildly around in the air in attempt to knock the slayer from his feet. But then he smiled, remembering the last time of how he got the man off his back. Swinging his tail around, it wrapped itself around Zartear's body. Making sure it held a reasonably tight grip, tight enough for the killer to not be able to 'wriggle' himself out of his hold.

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:46 pm

He looked down as the dragons long firm tail took hold of him, but he too remembered how it had ended, and in turn he held onto the tail tightly, almost letting it constrict him, then after he had some form of a warped and dangerous plan pulled on the whip to provoke the dragon more...
Once again they were in a deadlock and once again it would release and then only one of them would come off the victor of /that/ round...

But even as he wrestled closely both using their wit will and power, something stirred close by, and /she/ was waiting for the appropriate time her dark brown hair with it's red streaks identified her instantly- May-Rah...
Zartear's accomplice, friend and well...a lot more, and she had just as many masks and tricks.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:55 pm

Silverwing looked at the whip around his front legs then back at Zartear in his tail with one hand on the whip. Coming up with an idea, he let out a small ball of blue energy towards the tri-whip. As it hit, he felt the grip on his legs weaken slightly until one was free of it. Turning back to Zartear, he smiled. What to do with him now? Until he had the scent of someone else in his nose...another human...slayer. Turning his head quickly, he could not see the human. But he could tell she was a woman, but was she here to aid Zartear? He didn't know, and he hoped not.

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:39 pm

Why on Earth would this certain delicate appearing female help Zartear?
Appearing, being the keyword of course, they shared some very similar traits....and one of those was deception what made May-Rah the fine con artist come slayer she was...That aside Zartear and May-Rah had a lot of history, in a realatively short space of time but enough to learn they could count on eachother.

And so she crept forward as Zartear and SIlverwing both seemed to half-heartedly continue their tussle, both aroused by the new presense...
She blinked and thought, really, did she want to do this?
Of course she did!
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:10 am

Silverwing lifted Zartear higher from his back and forced his leg out of the other loop the whip had made. His tail clung onto the slayer tighter and began to squeeze him slightly, "began human, this is no place for you." Snorting, the Guardian Dragon used his tail to force Zartear against a tree. There was a loud clash as the two collided, and as they did, Sivlerwng released the man. An angry expression upon his face indeed.

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:29 pm

Zartear beared the collision quite easily, as it was a straight one on his back, his armour made sure it did relatively little or no damage, the other one before he had twisted awkwardly and almost broken his spine: Which would have been deadly.
Springing back from the tree and onto his feet he then spoke again to the dragon:
"And if that was your reason. I pity your pathetic beast heart."
Zartear spoke with words like knives, power i nthe mind was jsut as good as any blow to the skull with a sword from years of manipulating people and acting all nice until you turned on them, made Zartear know the ins and outs of how to crack someone.
A guardian dragon may be harder but he was almost sure it was not impossible.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:03 pm

A growl erupted from Silverwing's throat, "don't you dare talk to me like that again." He replied harshly, allowing a sivler energy ball to form inside his mouth before throwing his head back and releasing it at Zartear. This Guardian Dragon had alot of expreience from other slayer battles and they were all the same...exept for this one. This one was different, this one he just wanted to kill on the spot, right now...

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:26 pm

"Don't dare talk to you like that again...." He echoed before sniggering and lowering his head, still looking toward SilverWing as he gracefully dodged the silverball that had zoomed toward him leaving it to explode on another tree in the background...
"Well what have you got to show for it? You're just another dragon that probably never knew their parents....Even if you did, they'd be worthy of death too, your whole race is diabolical...YOU are the plague of all that is foul."
Now the insults just got personal, and Zartear showed no sign of backing down, verbally attacking Silverwing...lockpicking into his mind and once you cracked them, that was it they'd pretty much lose control so he'd have to be careful.
Even so, whatever it took making the dragon feel worthless, bullying him into submission chains around his four legs or just raw fear Zartear would make sure the dragon was no longer alive.

And now he was certain of what he wanted to achieve.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:56 pm

Silverwing scowled slightl as Zartear merely dodged the energy-ball attack, but his anger soon growed as the comments were spurted out at him as if he were such filfth. He opened his mouth and let out a mighty roar that echoed...echoed in a horrible way. How dare anyone insult Guardian Dragons, and a slayer of that fact! Raising his head, he bared his teeth and his paw came swiping forwards. He aimed straight for Zartear's head. He didn't care. He wanted this mane dead. Dead!

His talons struck the slayer with such force, that he almost didn't feel the armor on the man. He hoped to inflict serious damage. If not, then he would go harder, and harder. Whatever it took to stop this man from killing another dragon, but now he had insulted his family. And he had gone too far.

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:08 pm

As he expected, the dragon had lashed out, it didn't make the result any more pleasant it had to be said as the dragon's talon pounded onto his left shoulder plate as he moved his head to the side, it would have been fatal if that happened after all.
As he was pushed back against the tree he remained cool as surging pain took hold of the left half of his body.
Part of the talons however had struck his face, and the blood rippled down on his eyebrows and dripped from there like he was stained....
"You want to try that again you worthless sack of scales? Your kind gets what they deserve and your family: I'll kill all the vermin you watch me."
He hissed in retaliation, luring the dragon to strike again.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:14 pm

A second. Thats all it took. A second. A second fr Silverwing to completely loose his cool. That was it, he was in full-battle now. grabbing hold of Zartear with his right paw, he flung him into the air. Sending a long, blaze of blue fire up to thw sky towards him. Wherver he moved, he followed until he made sure it hit him. Flapping his wings as the slayer was in the air from the throw, he flew up to his height and with his tail, struck him hard. Incredibly hard. In hope to send him shooting down towards the ground again. The fire in Silverwing's eyes looked as if they were going to explode as they shone a brighter silvery/blue colour.

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:56 pm

As Zartear was tossed and attacked in the air it took every bit of nerve to hold onto hope, finally he cried out as he shot the whip to hold onto SilverWing's tail which it did so successfully, again just avoiding a face cremation and what came next was sure to scare anybody to their grave...
Zartear through the magic of the darks, controlled his whip as he suually did using all his strength, and finally built enough motion and then he flew vertically his body lithe and poised...

It was like slowmotion his mind on edge in this fine tuned flight of willpower.

Then the whip gave way to a sword and melted to his hands, hardening into it's long black self with a devil's blade. He drew it and as he began to descend in freefall he thrust the sword downwards knowing full well what he too may have to sacrifice....
And at that moment the sword's ravenous blade struck the dragon's back, his face full of darkness and clouded emotions...disguised as pure hatred.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:30 am

Silverwing turned his head as his tail was caught with the whip. He looked abck and thought nothing of it, until a shooting line of pain filled his body as Zartear sword struck his back. Silverwing roared with pain as he came crashing to the floor, a small amount of blood escaping the cut. He quickly got back on his feet, wincing at the pain. Turning his head to Zartear, he stood silently. "That the best you can do, young boy?" Now was his time to get back at the slayer. "Shouldn't you be with your parents? Or do you even have any?" Silverwing smiled slightly, it wasn't in his nature to insult someone verbaly. But towards Zartear, he didn't care. Not at all. He had done it to him, so why couldn't he?

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:40 am

As Silverwing crashed to the ground he leapt from the dragon and avoided most of the shock but tumbled on the ground rolling several times, but then SilverWing's words forced him to get up immediately.
And at that moment he seemed to be completely dumbfounded, did this dragon really know about his horrible cowardly traitor of a father?
If there was something Zartear hated more than Curtis and dragons it was his father, and here was Silverwing, downgrading him because of his lousy parent and sometimes he wished that man had never existed.

He couldn't afford to get wound up by the dragon but that seriously pushed his button.

"What would YOU know you filthy beast. Don't you EVER speak like that again or I'll cut your tongue out and eat it myself!" He roared, starting to sweat and lose it ever so slightly...
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:51 am

Silverwing's grin greatened upon his face, "ah, so you do have a father then? I guess when your old enough you will be just like him. After your slaying carear is over, you will probably result to selling perfume...like him." The Guardian Dragon turned his head as he slowly wiped away the blood from his back as it stopped bleeding. It was nothing he couldn't manage, it would be healed in a few days. Looking back art the slayer, the smile on his face soon disappeared. "What you going to do? Go on cry over to the perfume shop?"

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:06 am

"He was a trader not just a perfume seller still he's a scumbag he has nothing to do with me. Unlike him I am not spineless and stupid."
He was replying to SilverWing but sort of speaking with himself, clarifying why he was who he was and what was really going on.
And for a moment he seemed to step back and look at himself but quickly regained his posturel, shaking off the notion....
"He has nothing to do with me, I don't want to know him you'll take that back...Because I was the good one!"

On that last bit it took him a while to realize the dragon may not have even understood anything of what he said and how ridiculous it seemed, and he almost regretted blabbing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

| | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next