Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy 5th Birthday!

Go down 
+6
Eliza
Artemis
Rogue
Alexander
Zay
Eldarwen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis
Artemis

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll Fanatic
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 73

Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:02 pm

The wind ruffled his hair in a cliched manner as Armeno rode on the beach, sporting luminous pink hot pants and a pair of dark, "cool kid" sunglasses with rhinestones along the frame. He dismounted in one smooth move, tossing his head as his biceps and six-pack rippled.
"Kassandra!" he called. "Fear not! I trained for five years in the art of conquering the sea!" With great heroic strides he made his way across the sand to her and took up his accustomed place at her side. Reaching down, he gently turned her face up to his and gazed soulfully into her eyes for a moment, before encircling her with muscular arms and lifting her off her feet to plant a soft kiss upon her lips.

Clad in a hula skirt and coconut bra to match Del'ure's, the second waiter made his way onto the scene with wings spread and a whole new tray of exciting cocktails to be tried. It took him only a second to glance over the assembly and assess the best targets. That little pale girl was clearly already taken from the way she was sprawled across the similarly chalky man- pity, she had a great arse- and two of the others seemed fixated on the man at the grill... but there was one more girl peering at the music options, exchanging the odd word with somebody she couldn't possibly be attracted to next to /Leuan/. Getting a strut going, he made his way towards her, slinging an arm around her shoulders and proffering his tray.
"Care for another drink, ma'am? I'm sure I can recommend one you'll just /love/."

Last edited by Artemis on Wed May 01, 2013 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 8

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:32 pm

The arm around her shoulder was a little bit of a surprise but upon noticing that it was one of the flirtatious waiters she smiled. "I'd be content with another margarita but if you have a better suggestion I'll gladly try it." Even in a coconut bra and a skirt he was rather attractive, but that might've just been the booze talking. She looked away from him for a moment and brushed a kiss against Rintho's cheek. "For setting up that song for me, and for luck on the dance floor!" With that taken care of, she turned back to the waiter and pulled her hair back. "You got a name? I'd hate to pull you away from your job but I'm very curious." Truthfully she'd wanted to talk a bit longer with Rintho, but he was busy with a dance-off and she had a waiter holding a tray full of drinks in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 62

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:45 pm

As the others began, Rintho was to as well, but much to his surprise a woman (a real and live one) put her lips to his face.
He felt himself shiver all over at the feeling of actually being nicely touched at all.
"Oh, oh, oh oh yes, thankyou ma'am, very much."
He smiled to Syru on his shoulder and then began to clap his hands in rhythm to the song, warming up in side skips as he had learned in his aerobics class. Well, that was a dance, wasn't it?
As the banjo chorus kicked into full force he squatted and reached before moving into grapevines.
"Herd those sheep, herd those sheep! Move around and feel the beat! Shear those sheep, shear those sheep, wiggle around and feel the beat!" He grinned to his fellow contestants, this was clearly his. Rintho broke into song again.
"Plough that field, throw that log, get up and move your bod!"

Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 2 Cakeyd10
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 69

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:00 pm

"Feed me my food more carefully then!" said Atoro, grinning as he ate the second olive, managing to get it down in one piece. Success! He grinned again, enjoying these games of Yuzan's. "Practically royalty? I think you'll find I am royalty, with you treating me as such!" He took a long drink of the cocktail she put to his lips, making appreciative sounds, then hunted after the rim of the glass when she tried to take it away. "Drunker? I shall prove you right in that fact, but you too must drink." He took the glass from her as she laid across his body, turning it towards her lips instead. "Drink!"
She too would be drunk as a skunk, and all the better for it. What fun was it to be drunk on his own, when she too could be drunk? And no doubt the other company would be so much sweeter as such.

"Oh Armeno, my shining knight! My hero!" Kassandra clapped her hands together to see him step to her side, taking a hasty step back from the water's edge as she took her eyes off it. Who knew what it might do, if she did not have all her attention fixed on it? Leap up from the ground and eat her in one fell swoop! Oh the horror!
She squealed a little in excitement at his strong arm across her waist, wrapping her arms around his neck and smiling with a bright twinkle in her eyes. Together they could conquer the sea, could they not? "I trust you, let us go together!"

Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 2 Ladyofwinter_bg_042
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Artemis

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll Fanatic
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:07 pm

Sure enough, as soon as Rintho began dancing it was proved that he was her only real competitor. He had an edge on her in that he knew the music, but the Plague Shuffle was thankfully very adaptable. They couldn't be picky about their music choices back when it was impossible to find a crumb of bread in all Surahnia, let alone a slice or a loaf. She kicked her dancing up a notch, adding in the odd leg- kick and windmilling her arms. She'd like to see him match this with his islander moves!

Leuan gave a quick flash of teeth when the girl spoke to him, watching as she stepped away to talk to Rintho for a brief moment. Clearly, though, the man couldn't hold a candle to him. "It's Leuan," he told her when she returned to him. "Leuan Ellis." Balancing the tray in one hand, he swept her hand up to lips for a moment before selecting a fine-stemmed glass from the tray.
"Passionfruit," he said with another conspirational grin, handing it to her and taking a second for himself, which he held out for a toast.

After a minute or two of trampling a circle in the air in his own special dance, Syru began to notice a strange feeling in his head. Something didn't feel quite right... He felt off-balance somehow, somewhat giddy- and more awake than he ever had before in this kind of sun! With a maniacal sort of laugh, he swayed his way round in one more circle before approaching Zack with a broad grin.
"C'pla?" he slurred, baby talk mingling with drunk talk to result in something entirely incomprehensible.

"Kassandra, my sweet one. My princess, my blossoming flower. How I have missed you." Armeno spoke huskily, stooping to give her another passionate kiss before sweeping her up fully into his arms, holding her protectively to his chest. "I will allow nothing to harm you, I vow it to you." This said, he charged towards the water as if the waves had done him a personal harm. The thought of drawing his sword did cross his mind, but he concluded after a moment that it didn't really go with his sunglasses. The sheath, on the other hand, he had specially added rhinestones to so that his outfit would coordinate.

As his foot touched the swash of the first wave he braced himself for the onslaught of cold water to come. He bore it like a true man as the water drew back and then swelled back up around his ankles, the entirety of his foot immersed in the relatively warm sea.
"Are you prepared, my dove?" he asked gravely, looking down at Kassandra held in his arms. "It will be hard, but I swear I am here for you."

Last edited by Artemis on Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stormkatz
Stormkatz

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 16

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:12 pm

Jackdaww strolled into the festivities wearing a bright green pair of swimming trunks, with a hula garland draped around his neck. He was already late – he’d missed the start of the dancing, but that didn’t have to wait long. There were a few familiar faces around, so he swaggered over towards the dance, bobbing his head in the best dance move going. He frisked a rainbow drink from a tray, since there seemed to be plenty going around, and shimmied in near Silence - one of the few faces he could easily put a name to. “Great party, right? HEARD THOSE SHEEP! I love this song!” he shouted as the music got louder.

Dyavol wasn't usually a party guy, but once a year wasn't too much to ask. He had really gone all out this time too. He had a miniature hat on, made from one of those false flowers on those necklace things he had seen so many of, and his own version of a grass skirt. There was a HUGE fire, and he hoped that meant good steak before too long. Or bad steak. Or any steak. He flew down just in time for the music hitting a key point, and bobbed his head back and forward, keeping himself at roughly head-level with the others.

Now, it had to be said that canary yellow shorts were not comfortable for anybody, but no one had ever looked as uncomfortable in them as Rhys did. However, nobody could say he wasn’t trying his best to join in the festivities. Clutching a mucky towel to his chest, he slid his way in beside a waiter. “Erm, what drinks would you recommend?” he asked, fiddling with his towel in an attempt to tie it up properly.
Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:14 pm

She mock slapped him on the shoulder.
"Atoro! Chew your food you regal thug." Even so, he seemed plenty happy to drink from her glass, not that she minded at all, but she needed some of it too if she wanted to put up with him. Hastily pulling it away she then gulped some for herself, oh woe was her, it was emptying fast than she'd have liked.
Nevermind of course, they had vodka in the supplies. They were Surahs were they not? Well, he was.
"Atoro asks me to drink, so I must." With a flirtatious and silent snarl on her lips she then drank more, now cracking onto the vodka for some heavy duty alcohol. It was time to stop playing with the girly drinks. "I want to see you so wasted Atoro you're going to want to strangle yourself with your sexy innards and make a hot, long noose drop. Mmmmm. But first, come eat some." Yuzan purred, pouring the glass full to share and popping the last olive in her mouth.

Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 2 Cakeyd10
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:20 pm

Alas, as much fun as the dancing was, Del’ure had to leave them be for a while, sensing that a drink was sorely needed further down on the beach where the two love-birds had been left completely by themselves. And well, he wouldn’t be him if he didn’t at least try to stir up some trouble.
“Hello my lovelies, more beverages?” he asked with a happy smile. “Or do you want some company?” He suggestively wiggled his eyebrows at the pair, once again balancing his wonderful silver tray full of rainbow coloured cocktails.

Back to top Go down
Echo
Experienced Roleplayer
Echo

Things that I am :
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Short Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

Male Loveliness : 14

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:26 pm

In a rush, a devious rapscallion ran across the beach, dressed only in speedos, and began to lob various smoke, pop, and stink bombs at the crowd gathered. He then dashed away, laughing maniacally and flailing his arms.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:39 pm

Rintho watched his competition dance with such gusto, the windmilling was a serious threat but he hadn't yet whipped out his fist pumping. As the song changed to "Grind it like a Kaionarian" he began pounding the air with a fist.
"Grind it hard, grind it low, grind it hard, grind it slowww. Like a Kaionarian (Like a Kaionarian)." The low bassline was reverberating through them all, the heat was definitely picking up as he moved now into some of his own home-grown moves.
"Come on then dear Surahnian, let's see you bump it like they do in Kaionar! If you think you are quite the stuff!"
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Artemis

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll Fanatic
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:41 pm

Skeloph glanced up from her flirtation to see the huge guardian tip her wink. Fluttering her eyelashes, she gave a charming laugh in return, before returning her attention to Zartear.
"He's far too manly to ever lose control of his fire like that, hm?" Reaching over the top of the grill, she stroked his chest with the tip of one finger, smiling at him adoringly.

Maybe the green one wasn't too much of a threat for Silence's attentions- romantically at least- but when two other men rolled up either side of him, Leuan's hackles rose. "They're all good stuff, I only serve the best," he told Rhys confidently. "It's strong, though, best be sure you can hold your drink first." He ignored Jackdaww, who apparently knew Silence, apart from to replace his arm around her shoulders in a clear gesture of possession. Hopefully the newcomer wouldn't make a play for her attentions; they seemed more like friends than lovers, at least.

As the track changed, Dekhovra suddenly felt more at home. This music was more true to the good old Surahnian style of music she had grown up with! The Plague Shuffle, she felt, was beginning to be insufficient; Rintho, too, had kicked up his game. Dropping out of the accustomed moves, she bent down and began to practice the ancient Surahnian art of breakdancing, known only to true masters of the dance floor.

But before she could even get stuck into her first move, Rintho was interrupted! Torn between satsifaction that his dancing was impaired and annoyance at this interference in their dance off, she paused to glare at the newcomer. Glaring always worked.

Last edited by Artemis on Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:43 pm

"I've missed you too, so very much!" Kassandra responded eagerly to Armeno's kiss, twisting her arms even more tightly around his neck. Oh, this was wonderful, he was her knight to save her from the dark sea! Although, her gaze turned a little worried as he stepped towards the almighty foe, pressing herself closer to his chest. "No, no! Don't let it have me!" She clawed at his arms as he stepped into the waves, kicking her feet up to try and save herself from such a terrifying prospect as the waves at her toes. "Armeno, I am so scared! Don't let it have me, please!" She buried her face against his skin, making both the best blindfold and the best blanket of safety. Oh the horror of the waves, how unpredictable and harsh they were!
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

Male Loveliness : 8

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:49 pm

Evgenii shoved Yuzan aside and draped himself across Atoro's lap, smelling like too much alcohol. He took the drink from her hand and downed it, leaning in close to whisper in Atoro's ear. "How you doin?"

Sildred, also stinking of liquor, scooped up Yuzan and kissed her neck. "Wanna grind it like a Kaionarian?"

Apollo sat grim, in his DJ booth, spinning mad hits.

Lyvas clapped Rintho on the back and laughed. "You dance like a chicken, mate." He winked at Del'ure and cut a look to Skeloph. Damn, this party was filled with babes.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:51 pm

Selene was still too far away to stop the gold bikini from touching her man’s chest but she could still hope that the grill would suddenly show its ferocious side again and simply burn up like crazy and swallow her whole and just leave nothing but a pile of ashes.... but she was forgetting herself.
“Sweetheart,” she smiled and stepped next to Skelly, much imitating her posture of pushed up cleavage. “How are you today?” Not that she knew the woman, but she figured that maybe a friendly opener could prevent the unpreventable.
With a tad of concern, she watched one of her flowers drop into the grill and sizzle on top of a steak. Wasn’t that the one Skeloph had touched earlier? “Oh would you look at that, my flower is sizzling hotter than your finger.”

Sebantais was worried about the women. They were too close to the fire. Too close to the grill! What if the flaming beast decided to go back to its previous wild and untamed state? It could seriously burn them.
“Zartear, my comrade in arms, your spatula might have to work a little quicker in keeping this beast in check otherwise at least one of your lovely ladies will have more sizzling than just a flower or a finger. I am really worried! Really, you should keep your women under control. This is not a good way to be working.”

Last edited by Eldarwen on Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:56 pm

Atoro shrugged to Yuzan's words, not much fussed over whether he was a thug or a regent. Either way, he earned her company, and that (along with well earnt alcohol), was perfect. He grinned to see her drink so heartily, touching two fingers to the thick scar across her cheek to pause her gusto-filled drinking. He wished for a little of that too, although, when he did get the bottle from her, it was not nearly as delicious as those cocktails that Del'ure had delivered.

His enjoyment of her was rudely interrupted by Evgenii as he set himself down on his lap, not nearly as light or luscious as Yuzan had been. Atoro scowled unhappily then shoved him off, scrambling off the sand to retrieve Yuzan from Sildred.
"My delicious olive-feeder, do not desert me so! Here, I shall supply you with all you need!" He turned to Del'ure, sweeping into a bow before taking more drinks from him, holding them out with a charming smile in order to win her back.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:01 pm

Lyvas couldn't believe some pasty faced noodle boy was grabbing up all the attention over by the grill. Seeing his opportunity and ripe buttocks hanging out of too tiny bikinis, he left Rintho to do The Monkey, and came up behind both women, wrapping an arm around each of their waists and squeezing between them. "Ladies, why fight over him? You can share me, and I've got cock enough for the both of you." He winked at Zar. "And you too."

Sildred punched Atoro in the face and pulled Yuzan back. "He's a shrimp anyway, doesn't know how to please a woman." It didn't occur to him that he didn't either.

Evgenii scrambled up and shoved at Sildred. "Hey don't punch him." And was summarily clocked and left dazed on the sand next to Atoro. He wriggled closer and set his chin on the man's chest. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:02 pm

Zartear was quite sure he wanted to "grill the meat" on both of these fine things now eyeing eachother up in this most alluring way. He licked his lips obviously as he watched skeloph sizzle her fingertip and then Selene lose a flower from her squishy parts.
"I fear you may be correct comrade handsome pirate captain." He said with all the vigor of a trailer narrator. With that he closed his eyes in deep focus as he push the women aside.
"I do this for your own well being fine women. I would not want your gold and flavours and round and fleshy parts to be spoiled by the rage of the infernal and wild grill." As he said this it began to flare up in defiance. "Sebantais move quick! The burgers are charred and it's time to feed these runts!" He grabbed them with his bare hands and began to throw with his god-like accuracy to each of the peasants on the beach.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Artemis

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll Fanatic
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:07 pm

Skeloph watched impassively as a tongue of flame flared up and caught onto the flower; within a few seconds, it had shrivelled to a blackened crisp on top of the steak.
"Would you look at that," she echoed, raising her eyebrows. "I guess it couldn't take the heat." She stalked around the grill, placing one hand on Zartear's shoulder and trailing her fingers across his back as she walked behind him to confront Selene. "It is such a /pleasure/ to meet you. I'm doing fantastic, thank you for asking." She gave a smile sweet as honey and caught the other woman up in an embrace- before turning as the fire erupted behind her, curving her body into Zartear's as he scooped her aside.
"How lucky I am to have you here to protect me," she said dramatically, batting her eyes up at him and taking care to push her scarcely-covered breasts towards him. She didn't even flinch as she felt Lyvas' cold arm slide around her waist, jerking her heel up and into his crotch while she gazed unwaveringly at Zartear's overwhelmingly masculine movements.
Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:10 pm

She squealed dramatically as she was deposited onto the sand, narrowly avoiding a faceful of sand not having time to look up and shoot a dirty look to whomever that nasty little shit was, she found herself being carried off by marvelously strong arms.
"Oh Atoro you're so- oh." She got a better look and realised that it was the nice guard. "Sildred! How good of you to come, oh wait, no no no!" She gasped as he proceeded to punch Atoro. "Oh my that was quite rough was it not? Are you well Sildred? That was quite, violent...and strong..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Artemis

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll Fanatic
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:13 pm

It was difficult to pull himself away from Kassandra, but they had no choice but to confront their enemy. "We will make it through. Together we are strong." His voice was strong despite the possibilty of their impending doom; very slowly, he waded deeper into the sea until the waves lapped around his thighs and were close to touching Kassandra where he held her aloft. Moving one hand to cradle her head where it pressed against his chest, stroking her hair, he took the momentous step which brought the water high enough to touch her.
"Are you alright?" he asked desperately, looking down and trying to make out her face.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:17 pm

Sildred grinned at her. "Yes, I know. I'm alright, babe. C'mon, let's get some burgers from the grill, the King is over there making them. Who knew he could cook?" With his arm locked around her waist, biceps bulging and glistening with sweat, he took her near the grill, away from the two sissies lying on the sand.

Lyvas grunted and grabbed Skeloph's crotch, leaning over to whisper in her ear. "Try a little harder, Sweet." He liked them fighty and rough, but of course the council woman wouldn't know that. Despite being under the burning sun, he was cold to the touch, and delighted in how she reacted when he splayed a hand on her belly, completely forgetting about Selene.

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 8

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:22 pm

"Jack what on earth are you doing?" His shouting only succeeded in hurting her ears and she hit him over the head with an empty tray. "If you're going to dance at least do it properly." Here she pointed to Rintho. "He's got the right idea, learn." Noticing a headless man talking to Rintho, she instinctively grabbed a third drink and gave the poor waiter a kiss for his troubles. "I think I'll go watch that cat fight brewing over the Prince of the Grill." She watched the fiasco of a rather drunk man sitting on who she could only assume was a straight Surahnian male. It was awkward yet hilarious and then somehow far too boring. She needed excitement! Maybe she'd go find Jack and apologize then drag him off to dance. Nah, dancing with Rintho would be more fun!

If men could wear speedos to things like this then she was going to wear a bikini! Her choice of color was a bit off, a vibrant aquamarine that did nothing for her skin tone, but today she wasn't hiding, she was going to have her fun regardless. After taking down more than five vodka shots (she lost count after about seven), she ambled/stumbled over to the grill and grinned at Zartear. "Having fun with the grill are you? Are you in need of company?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Artemis

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll Fanatic
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:22 pm

Skeloph still didn't turn, though she didn't bother to repress a slight shiver of repulsion. Lifting her hand, she fanned her fingers slightly and instantly a squad of Elites sprang out of nowhere to remove Lyvas, dragging him away over the sand and back to the dancers. She spared hardly a glance for the lumpy, mannish girl in a bikini which showed that she had no idea of how to dress.
"He's already accompanied, I'm sure you can see," she said, with yet another of her syrupy smiles.

Last edited by Artemis on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:24 pm

Atoro recoiled with horror from Sildred, dropping the glasses of cocktail to the floor. Oh, such a waste of delicious rainbowness! Oh deliciousness, wasted to the sand, where it would be no longer appreciated so highly! He could not mourn its passing much, for the stinging in his nose was rather too much. And, the lack of Yuzan was sore too now, taken away so forcefully. He might have had a care for Evgenii before, but this... this was his day off! He did not want to see one Surahnian today! He did not want this! He wanted alcohol and a pretty girl on his lap!
"Yuzan my sweet lady, come back to me! We have not drunk ourselves to the floor yet! We must find ourselves across the floor with alcohol around us like a clock face!" He stretched his arms out towards her, the smile from his face most severely lacking.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:26 pm

Selene scowled at Skeloph. The bloody cheek! Following him to side up to Zartear, she was just about to give a snide comment about her needing a bodyguard when Lyvas snuck up to them.
At least in that respect, they seemed to be of the same opinion. While she sidestepped away from him and closer to Sebantais, Skeloph kicked him where it hurt the most.
And then he ..... there were no words to describe the way he was behaving.
Moving away from the grill, she decided that not even Zartear was worth it to put up with this sort of nonsense.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy 5th Birthday!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next