Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy 5th Birthday!

Go down 
+6
Eliza
Artemis
Rogue
Alexander
Zay
Eldarwen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

Male Loveliness : 8

Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:34 pm

Evgenii couldn't comprehend that Atoro wanted nothing to do with him. How dare he? Evgenii had sacrificed much and more for the man, and had taken care of him like no woman would ever. The beast. Evgenii gritted his teeth and pushed himself up, grabbing Atoro, and kicking the back of his knees so he'd kneel. With one hand on his shoulder, and the other tangled in his hair, he leaned down and tugged Atoro's head back. "If I can't have you, I'll make sure no one does, Atty."

Lyvas shrugged off the Elites, annoyed that they'd dragged him back to where all the dancers were. Oh, he'd teach the councilwoman a lesson. Well, he thought he would, at least. He narrowed his eyes and headed back to the grill, flipping it over and snatching the spatula out of Zartear's hand, throwing it back in his face. "Alright slim, seems the ladies don't want to play, how bout you." And this time, he wouldn't be dragged back. Not without blood.
Back to top Go down
Jula
Jula

Things that I am :
  • "Nice Guy"
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Complete Newbie
  • Medium Poster
  • Short Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

Female Loveliness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:36 pm

It wasn't long before Jack found his way to Del'ure's side, the trusty side-kick that he was. The ginger, having never seen the beach before, was quite excited. And since it seemed as though everybody was wearing less than usual, Jack had ditched his well-earned shirt somewhere where it wouldn't' be stolen (hopefully) and was stripped down to some trousers that were good for swimming.

Not that Jack would Swim. He really didn't know how.

BUT he could wade around in the water anyway! And being in his short trousers also had the extra benefit of showing off his MANLY BODY.

Which was mostly scrawny. And Blindingly pale. And getting sunburned quick.

Well hopefully at least it would make Del'ure look better. "Heya!" He greeted as he bounded up. "Mind introducing me?" He asked to Del'ure hopefully, all chipper and cheerful, as usual.
Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 62

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:48 pm

Much having happened in a short time Zartear squinted for a second watching the back and forth before taking a step back. Well that was a damn shame, a part of the view had just left and it was replaced this thing. The man had tried to grab his spatula, but of course, it was his spatula.
"Imposter, who the hell invited you back to the holy grill of the Azurian beach of wonders?" He jabbed him with the spatula. Of course he did not expect to then be asking him such a question.
"Dashing handsome pirate Sebantais, what do we do with rotten meat?" He eyed up Lyvas with disdain.
"We grill it HARD. FLAME ON." He roared the battle cry again.
He had detracted all the women around him, that was trespass enough to merit a good full body treatment of dragon fire.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:49 pm

“Jack! Hello, so nice of you to come and join us! You’re late,” he joked and offered his side-kick a drink. “Rainbow cocktail for refreshment?”
Looking at the people standing around them, Del’ure gave a shrug. “I’m not quite sure who all these people are, that one is Atoro, I think, I think that other one is Evgenii, and well, everyone else has wandered off again.”
Grinning at Jack, he nodded towards the dance floor. “How about we get a bit of action going to get you into party mood, eh? They’re going to play Golam Style soon. If you don’t know it, you’ll love it!”
As he took in the scenery before him, he handed his tray to Jack briefly. “Listen guys, this really isn’t the way a party is supposed to work. Here, have a drink, both of you, shake hands, make peace and for pity’s sake, don’t fight over a woman, they’re hardly ever worth it.”

Sebantais looked at Zartear, displeased with the disturbance. They had a taming to attend to and all these people were way too distracting for such an important matter. This needed to be remedied presently!
Captain Pirate saluted his comrade and nodded. “Aye! Grilling it shall be! I will rain down the loveliest fire we have had all day. The grill will be furious! Everyone shall bow down to its beauty!”
The ensuing flame war was brilliant. It was beautiful and it was a sight for sore eyes, anything anyone could ever wish for.
Round 4 of the Taming of the Grill had begun! Just quite differently than expected!

Last edited by Eldarwen on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stormkatz
Stormkatz

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 16

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:50 pm

“That’s not a problem, I’ll take two!” Rhys grinned, sweeping a drink into each hand at random and taking a mouthful. It was good – fruity and sweet, and it didn’t taste as strong as it probably was. That was good. He tipped back his head and grinned even wider, his inhibitions melting away. Takign the other one more carefully in his hand to hold the towel up, he shuffled side to side a little with the music. Then he spotted Rintho, and shuffled in his direction. He didn’t think he knew anyone else here, thank goodness, but he could be wrong. Either way, the edge of the dance group seemed a safe place.

“Oww! That hurt!” Jackdaww shouted, looking around at Silence. She seemed more interested in the argument at the grill though… maybe that was a good thing. He grabbed a drink from somewhere and kept dancing, totally comfortable.

The dancing was a bit too bumpy for Dyavol, for saying it was the start of the party for him, so he drifted towards the edge a little. But something knocked into him, and he went hurtling…straight into a bright red drink on a tray with some others, held by a man in a coconut bikini. Well, at least the drink was tasty, he thought, drinking a little as he flustered to get out of the glass.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

Male Loveliness : 8

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:53 pm

Andyr didn't know where his wife had gotten off to, but it didn't matter, she was her own woman and could do what she wanted. Still, it was just a little difficult getting down to the beach with their twin boys and carrying all the toys, the beach bags, the umbrellas, and the coolers. To make matters worse, as soon as he'd set foot on the beach, his two little scamps had shot off, going together to get into the gods knew what. He sighed and set down his bags, starting to set up their spot that wasn't too far from the water or too far from where they'd parked the horses.

Uli held his brother's hand as he ran, faster than Varick, and not wanting to lose him. "Look Vari, boobies." He pointed up at a particularly fine pair in a golden bikini. "HI! I LIKE YOUR BOOBIES." He covered his mouth with his other hand and looked to Varick, giggling.

Ly was roasted to a crisp and would have to await Rintho to raise him. -exit Ly-
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Artemis

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll Fanatic
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 73

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:24 pm

Skeloph applauded lightly as Lyvas was incinerated, letting out a tinkling laugh of pleasure.
"Beautiful fire indeed. Thank you so much, Zartear... Sebantais." Finally undisturbed by others vying for her or Zartear, she turned to step closer to him, face to face. But she had barely a second to advance on him before they were disturbed- /again/. By a child, this time; did that mean she was required to be nice to it.
"I am sure you're not the only one," she told the boy with a smile, raising one eyebrow in Zartear's direction and sidling closer to him once more.

Leuan had given up on Silence quickly enough when it became apparent that she wasn't particularly interested in him. Who knew why, but some women were just strange like that. Sauntering elsewhere, Leuan didn't particularly bother to look where he was going- until something small and green flew right into his tray of drinks. The glasses went everywhere, the tray nearly following. After blinking a few times Leuan realised that it had been a small, fancy-looking dragon which had hit him.
"Um. Hi," he said, noting vaguely that their wings matched colour for colour. "I would offer you a drink, but..." Wafting one hand in a gesture at the ground, his expression said it all.

At this point Dekhovra felt that the dance-off had really just gone to pot. Grumpily she got back to her feet- only to see her two boys tearing along the beach yelling incoherently as they were wont to do. She made out Ulrich shouting something about boobies, and smiled fondly. Already, the boy was just like his father. Stepping out from the group assembled on the "dancefloor", Dekhovra managed to intercept Varick as he whizzed past, catching him by the arm. Well-trained, the boy stilled and turned his face up, awaiting a command from his mother.
"Where is your father?" she demanded, holding him still.
"That way." He flapped his hand briefly before beginning to squirm in an attempt to break free. Dekhovra took a moment to locate Andyr before nodding and releasing Varick, who took up his place beside Ulrich once more. Purposefully, she began to move back towards her husband.

It took Varick only a moment to return to Ulrich's side, goggling up at Skeloph. There were plenty of women around Racksom, of course, but seldom did they wear clothes like /that/.
"She's shiny," he muttered back to Ulrich in awe, giving his own giggle after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 8

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:47 pm

Sometime a bit later Silence crept up behind Leuan and set her hands on his shoulders. "'Scuse me, Leuan. I didn't mean to get sidetracked earlier, what with my friend deciding to come over and yell in my ear. I was just admiring your wings, I rather like them." She was still a bit buzzed from all the alcohol she'd had, and tried her best to give him a charming cheshire cat grin. "Could you forgive my behavior and perhaps we can...-oh, you have a bit of a tumble...?" she asked looking at the broken glass. "Let me help you get that." Of course it was just her luck that in her fumbling with the glass she sliced her fingers open. "Clumsy me I'm always getting hurt." she joked. "Sorry I blew you off earlier."
Back to top Go down
Jula
Jula

Things that I am :
  • "Nice Guy"
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Complete Newbie
  • Medium Poster
  • Short Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:01 pm

Jack didn't really like Alcohol. He had told Del'ure this before. He had been forced to settle for moldy bread as an alternative to starving frequently enough when growing up that now he had the option to NOT eat spoiled food, there was really no appeal in Beer. It was ultimately just spoiled-bread-juice. How people found it appealing was beyond him. Buuut he also knew that saying "I don't Drink" was pretty much synonymous with "I'm a pussy". And while he was okay with saying that to Del'ure in private, he certainly didn't want to embarrass himself in front of girls.

All right, time to suck it up Jack. He rubbed his hands together with some anxiety. "All right," he said, trying to sound confident. "I'll try it. Am I supposed to ... sip it, chug it, or shoot it?" He asked, holding his hand out for the offending drink tentatively.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:22 pm

"I swear, I gave you the one with least alcohol in it. It's a deliciously fruity drink and you will barely notice that there is anything non-juicy to the taste." Del'ure explained, listening a few fruit as well while he was at it. The trick of the rainbow cocktails was mostly that: fruit, with a fantastic blend of alcohol, which in combination with sun, fun and too many cocktails will hit like a freight train.
"Sip it, or here," Del'ure presented him with a straw from the stash on his tray, "use the straw, but sip carefully! The straw will make the alcohol hit you faster if you don't pace yourself. The day is still young and as much as I would like to see a few drunk people around here, I wouldn't you to lie face down in the sand after just half a glass already."
Grinning his typical grin, Del'ure waved for Jack to follow him. "Come along, we'll get you something from the grill. The Lord of Charcoal and his pirate side-kick have been manning the flaming beast all day long and have done a fantastic job at it. You should try a sausage, I hear they're excellent."
Back to top Go down
Jula
Jula

Things that I am :
  • "Nice Guy"
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Complete Newbie
  • Medium Poster
  • Short Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:20 pm

Jack braced himself for something that would taste like terrible awful rotting the way Beer usually did, but he was pleasantly surprised to taste something that tasted more like fruit and burning. Just a light burn, though. If anything, it tasted more sanitary than what he was expecting. Not that bad! So like a champ he sucked it down... even, maybe, enjoying the flavor. Well, it still wasn't as good as straight fruit juice, but it wasn't nearly as bad as he thought it was going to be. He still really didn't see why people liked drinking so much.

But he'd probably figure it out once it all went to his head.

ANYHOW

"So! Who are all the lovely people here?" He asked, glancing around. "Anybody you know? Any... uh... any girls who you think might take a glance at me, or am I outta luck there until I get a little more muscle on my bones?" he asked, still sticking close to his Boss-man.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Experienced Roleplayer
Echo

Things that I am :
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Short Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

Male Loveliness : 14

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:20 am

it had been a wonderful day. Countless memories had been made on this day, the day on which two opposing sides came together for a few hours respite from the war which ravaged them. They laughed, they loved, and they lost, but all in all it was a wonderful time for everyone in the gathering. But a few fond memories were not enough.

Noooo no no, it had to end with a bang.

As the sun began to dip into the horizon, and the sky was lit up with warm, wonderful colors, a shadow moved swiftly across the beach, setting up stands. They would go unnoticed until suddenly, all at once, they began firing off strange rockets which zoomed off far into the distance, setting the dying sky alight with vibrant explosions of color and sound, truely a beautiful sight to behold. This is only what could be seen as the perfect end to a perfect day.

And then for good measure Lusorio threw stink bombs at everyone. That's something to remember!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy 5th Birthday!   Happy 5th Birthday! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy 5th Birthday!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3