Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Northern Academy! - ONE DAY BOARD FOR EVERYONE

Go down 
+3
Eliza
Rogue
Eldarwen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 69

Welcome to the Northern Academy! - ONE DAY BOARD FOR EVERYONE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Northern Academy! - ONE DAY BOARD FOR EVERYONE   Welcome to the Northern Academy! - ONE DAY BOARD FOR EVERYONE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:07 pm

Foen stood victorious for a moment amidst all the sparkles he had made, before he realized that the blank stares facing him were not of awe, but more... confusion. Except from those who obviously liked sparkly things. He frowned and touched a hand to his blond hair, feeling all over when there was nothing perched there. Then he huffed and searched a bit more, as if he was sorely missing a part of himself.
"Look... there was supposed to be a scroll dragon there when I took my hat off, he must have run off..." He looked into his hat, then finding nobody there either, patted his head one more time for good luck, thrust his hand inside his hat to check that no, there definitely was not a dragon there, and forlornly put it back on his head. "Well then... if anyone sees a rogue scroll dragon, he's mine! Check your pockets please ladies and gentlefolk, he's quite curious."
He started to pat down his pockets in search for the dragon, but then was deposited with his avian friend as Del'ure decided somewhere else might be more entertaining. He grabbed the bird round the neck in a headlock before it buggered off again, turning a rather unsubtle shade of red as new attention was set on him.
"Oh... hello." His gaze flicked from the Dean to Rhys, then back, then forth again. "I very much like your scarf. And eyepatch." They went awfully well with the flamingo in his hands too, and Foen quite heavily wondered on whether he should gift the man with it, before the bird bit him on the arm and he was forced to concentrate.

Oros followed all the others as the handsome antler dragon shooed them all away from the mess that was now the potions room, fluttering up and down like a baby bird as he tried to avoid both the floor and the ceiling. It was a difficult task, especially when he tried to draw level with the other dragon.
"Hello," he said breathlessly, holding up his paws from the floor. "Do you know where we're going? This place is all quite... quite extraordinary!"
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

Male Loveliness : 8

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Northern Academy! - ONE DAY BOARD FOR EVERYONE   Welcome to the Northern Academy! - ONE DAY BOARD FOR EVERYONE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:28 pm

Apollo watched the trouble-makers slink off with narrowed eyes. However, he did manage to spot Rhys. He only knew one man that matched his eyepatch with his scarf, but he decided not to bother him. One didn't heckle a man that professed an interest in the Academy. It did, however, calm him to know that Rhys's curiosity was what brought him here. Apollo had known the man had potential, whether or not Rhys himself thought so.

A familiar voice made him turn his head, and crack a grin. "Well if it isn't my favorite walking corpse." He gestured for Rintho to come over. "You've braved a journey to get here, have you anything new to tell me, or are you looking to learn something?"

He'd never minded Rintho. Despite his undeadliness, he was, perhaps, Apollo's ideal of a student. Rintho was smart, he did his own research, he was curious, well spoken and somewhat knowledgeable, but not overly much that he thought he knew everything. Rintho, put simply, was willing to learn. He was also willing to trade information and sometimes gathered supplies here at the Academy.
Back to top Go down
Stormkatz
Stormkatz

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 16

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Northern Academy! - ONE DAY BOARD FOR EVERYONE   Welcome to the Northern Academy! - ONE DAY BOARD FOR EVERYONE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:50 pm

Ah, Rintho, a familiar face at last. Rhys wouldn’t bother him – not until he had finished speaking with Apollo anyway, but it was comforting to know someone at the event. He shouldn’t have been surprised, though. This seemed exactly like the old Lich’s idea of a good time.

He smirked a little as the sorcerer failed to produce the scroll dragon he had intended. He never worked with dragons, animals or children – they always managed to mess up the trick. He didn’t say anything though, and respectfully watched, interested in seeing what else the sorcerer could do. Rhys was only familiar with fake magic – he was hoping to have a taste of the real deal today.

--
Eliza jumped as someone spoke to her, but smiled nicely when they did. “Oh, ok, thanks!” she called, gathering up the bottom of her long dress and stepping carefully into the room. It was fascinating in there. There were bits of potions everywhere, some of which she could identify; others that she had never even heard of. This was like heaven, honestly! So many interesting bits and pieces… she could spend her life studying in a place like this. She wanted one for herself, where there wouldn’t be other people to get in her way…
Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 62

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Northern Academy! - ONE DAY BOARD FOR EVERYONE   Welcome to the Northern Academy! - ONE DAY BOARD FOR EVERYONE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:35 pm

Rintho carried on with his smile warmly, then becoming aware of it as he stood before Apollo. Ahh usually the man was so stern, he had caught him at a good time and figured he could use his company. He was still not sure if to embrace the man or not, so, taking perhaps a moment too long to think about, he then offered a hand out to the avian.
He did not agree with all the academy regulations as such, but, credit where it was due...Apollo was the scholar he looked up to.

"Something of both I must say..." Rintho declared, bumbling about in the room awkwardly as he looked for a place to put himself, before resolving to stand still, if still obviously fidgeting.
"I heard there was an open day and well...I have always been to these sorts of things before, you know, but this time...I thought maybe I should take a /real/ sort of interest...Maybe the academy has more to offer than I thought...you know, when....I am not away doing...things." When he was not away doing things the academy did not want. But he didn't feel the need to say this.
"You'll find I also have something, I hope, you'll find of remarkable interest my good Sir." Oh yes, he had seen it all in Celen's fall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

Male Loveliness : 8

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Northern Academy! - ONE DAY BOARD FOR EVERYONE   Welcome to the Northern Academy! - ONE DAY BOARD FOR EVERYONE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:37 pm

Apollo found Rintho to be endearing, in that he was a perfect student, if not for his undead state or his fascination with necromancy. Apollo could forgive the man for it, for if he had not been undead, he would not be able to learn and for Apollo, sometimes learning outweighed the natural tendency to die when one's time was up. It was rumored that Apollo would be a wizened old man before he let go of the Academy, but the man had no illusions. He would be lucky to last another five years. And in these five years, he had yet to find a worthy successor. It wasn't to say that there weren't candidates, and that many of them were accomplished, it was that he didn't know if he could trust these candidates to be concerned with the school, it's original function or it's lasting legacy.

Sometimes, Apollo thought about taking up Rintho's offer, but only sometimes.

"Ah, and what is it that you've found?"
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Northern Academy! - ONE DAY BOARD FOR EVERYONE   Welcome to the Northern Academy! - ONE DAY BOARD FOR EVERYONE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:50 pm

When Foen failed to do his magic trick, now that he had mentioned what it was, Zeke did feel a little bad for him. Stepping closer to him, he slapped him on the back in a friendly gesture. “Don’t worry about it! The dragon will reappear again soon.” Unless of course he had been drenched by a flying potion. Which he hoped was not the case.

“So what else have you got going on here? Since I assume that the Academy isn’t purely made up of just a potions room and archives I assume. Show us something else exciting, please!” Zeke beamed at the man and at the people around him. They had begun moving after Farios had lead the way out but he had no idea where they were going and he couldn’t wait to explore the place a little more.

Del’ure thought there might be something slightly odd about the woman he had just ushered into the potions room but he couldn’t quite put his finger on what it was. Then of course, he finally realised it. She seemed fairly well dressed for just an open day at an Academy. Maybe she didn’t get out much and had taken the opportunity to make the best out of it.
Women... he would never understand them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Northern Academy! - ONE DAY BOARD FOR EVERYONE   Welcome to the Northern Academy! - ONE DAY BOARD FOR EVERYONE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Northern Academy! - ONE DAY BOARD FOR EVERYONE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2