Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 69

(Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board)   (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:28 pm

Damn her, she was too far from his grasp. Atoro made another small sound of frustration as she evaded him, almost unbalancing himself from the saddle as he stretched, but it was no good. He wheeled his horse around, putting space between himself and Yuzan again so that she wouldn’t get wild ideas, before jumping off. His boots sunk into the mud instantly, cold through the leather. He gave the beast a slap on the hindquarters to send it off to a safer distance, turning towards Yuzan with a furious intent.
“Keep talking, it gives me more reason to school you,” he said, stalking towards her with his hands clenched into fists at his sides. She could speak as many words against him as she liked, but he was a master of words, and much too angry for them to do anything more than merely glance off his sides.
Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 62

PostSubject: Re: (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board)   (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:37 pm

Yuzan flinched again as Atoro guided his horse about her, cutting away her line to run...not that it would even have been worth it. He was infinitely more terrifying without the aid of a horse now, now that he was down on her level and both willing and able to do his worst. She felt the words strangled away from her as her despair deepened quickly, diving through her and ripping away her vigor...and yet, also telling her to do nothing but fight.
"No my Lord." She then said, plaintively, "Do not do that...you know I, you know I cannot match you..." She backed away from him, every move tense as she watched him move too. He was bigger than her, easily. He was not malnourished, he had trained for moments like these, he was born dead in the heart and savage in the mind, and she was just the opposite.
What was to be done? "Stay away...my Lord...please stay away..." Yuzan urged him again, pointlessly, as she continued her creeping back, only daring to take her eyes away for the smallest of moments. "Please don't hurt me. Please." She began to beg.

Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board)   (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:51 pm

”No?” She did not know when to stop, when it was good for her. Not that anything would have pleased Atoro at this point, but now she was just making it worse for herself. “But you have not had your chance to bite out my throat yet.”
He drew one hand up to his collar, pulling it away and bearing his throat to her, mocking the whole time. “You have not chosen your opponent very wisely, Yuzan. All this bark, of biting, and when it comes to it, you will not even let me near you.” He dropped his hand, shrugging his clothes straight again. “You were not nearly so shy the first time. Look at you; all a lie.”
Atoro’s shoes squelched in the mud, churned up from the passing of two armies- well, one really. The DDC ‘troops’ could hardly even be called that. It was all pathetic, really, especially this feeble sight in front of him. A piece of him could hardly even be bothered with Yuzan.

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board)   (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:00 pm

He was right in every word. Not an ounce of her knew how to even draw a finger to harm him. She might try to hurt him, but ultimately it would come to nothing, even at her worst upon him...she was only a feather. "I am sorry my Lord I am so sorry...I do not want to harm you." And she saw as he showed her his neck, his approach full of bravado, making a mockery of her. "I could never harm you my Lord...I am a lie, I know...I have been a lie...but I do not want for all this. I want your kindness." Yuzan deferred to him quickly now, leaving it on his shoulders, praying for the best of this bad man. Her walk became lower and she kept her hands close to her chest, cowering under his shadow as she slinked down further to the earth. Yet, she did not trust herself to fully submit, if he did choose to attack her, and he would...then she knew her only option was to fight back.
"Lord I am beneath you, I know. Do not crush me please." Yuzan looked up to him pitifully with wide and watery eyes, seeking sympathy from him.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board)   (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:13 pm

Pleading got nowhere with Atoro. If anything, it made him more angry that she could speak with such vehemence, then suddenly become so submissive when she was caught.
“You are like a cowering dog. Like one, you need training,” Atoro said, his brows drawn deeply still. “You can have my kindness now, that I will not pass you off as a lost cause on another. I do not think you are far from it, however.” She cowered, but he was having none of it, advancing still and thinking of all the ways he would like to hurt her. “If you knew that you are beneath me, then you would not have run off, and you would not be speaking. I am the Tactician of the Surahnian Rebels. Did you really think that you could outrun me?”
He lashed out towards her head, fingers grasping for her hair so she would stop this continual snaking away from him.

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board)   (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:22 pm

Yuzan shook her head slowly, still pleading with barely audible words as he neared her. Everything he spoke, it was as if he tried to misunderstand her, to torment her. How could he not see what her only purpose was? She had never wished to upset him, only for him to help her. What a stupid woman she had been to fall upon him that day.
"No my Lord, no I-" And then shrieked loudly, a long whine in her voice for mercy as she felt her hair pull and shock her senses. Yuzan buckled forward and put her hands out to stop herself falling in the grass, wrapping instead onto his left leg and thigh, her face on the fabric and anticipating the very worst.
She mewled in a quiet yet high pitch, holding onto him tightly and feeling her chest constrict sharply yet also lapse as she tried to breathe.
"No my Lord, no, don't. Please don't, please, please." She begged over and over in vain hope, snuffling on him.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board)   (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:33 pm

Atoro gripped tightly to Yuzan’s hair, pulling so he could feel it tightly under his fingers as she howled. Let her howl, she had caused him enough irritation already.
“No, ‘don’t’; have you ever listened to my commands? Instead of inside, with my feet dry, you drag me out here on this foolish pursuit so that now you might grovel in the mud and ask for forgiveness? You will have to do better than that.”
He yanked on her hair again, looking down at her in disgust when she clutched onto his leg and stepping away with the other. Gods, why he didn’t throw her to the river and let the gods have her as a sacrifice was beyond him.
“You are no better than a grovelling whore; your skills certainly do not stretch any further than one.” He tried to shake her off, but she was clinging tightly to him, and it was no easy thing. Especially when he did not want her running again, merely free so that he could beat her. Apparently she knew the intent in his mind.

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board)   (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:42 pm

"I do not mean it my Lord. Oh gods I do not. I only want to go home! Anywhere but the palace, please my Lord." She gasped aloud again as he pulled on her hair, holding onto his thigh all the tighter, the side of her face upon it, yet lifted harshly up by his twisted hands in her knots of hair. "I know my Lord, I know." Yuzan complied, not willing to defy him when she knew it was truth, why could he not accept her as that? Why could he not be enraptured by her charms or pleas? She looked up at him again, daring to see as he looked down on her, her chin still pressed tightly to him.
"That is all I am, please...just...what do you want?"
None of it made sense. He did not listen to her, yet he also was not fond of her body, or her speech, or her work, or anything. Atoro despised everything about her, and yet he kept her there.
"You have everything of mine, or have had, what is left to want if not those things?" She gasped.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board)   (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:01 pm

”And yet, you have disrupted my day, and perhaps jeopardised a trade I cannot complete with any other. You do not even think of the annoyance you cause me.” Yuzan’s face was red with emotion and streaked with tears, mud where she had clawed at the ground, but he did not care for that. She made Atoro furious, and he needed to let out his rage before he could think clearly on the things she said.
“All you afford me is trouble, difficulty and distraction. You are barely worth a thing, when I leave you to work and this is what you do. Why should I not throw you into the river and have you drowned? Then I would not have you ruin my trousers with this pathetic display.”
Cowering like a dog, now that he had caught her. It made him sick. He kicked out as best he could with his foot, trying to shake her off his leg as she clung there, arms tense and raised in case she moved to hold onto him better elsewhere and grovel further.

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board)   (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:18 pm

Yuzan took his words silently, unable to say anything on them and then suddenly she was kicked by him. Not wanting to find harm, let go of his leg and tumbled her way backwards in the grass, quickly twisting her body about so she was not left vulnerable. What a joke that was to her.
"Drown me my Lord." She offered, hoping that he might think it a good thing. It was her best chance to escape and she bent herself forward so she was bowed to the ground, still hoping he might not hurt her as he had promised. "I am worthless so drown me if it pleases you." Yuzan had wished that he would let her into his room to at least leave him without these pains, if not find her way back. That was only a distant, destroyed dream.
And if he did try, she would surely take him down with her, or would she? No...she did not want him to get away with her.
She felt her words fall to silence again, and she peered up once more, feeling the heat rise in her of her desperation. There was nothing left for her, and so she pushed hard with her legs and leapt to him pushing her meager weight against him and grabbing harshly at any piece of fabric or flesh with her hands, then pulling on him just as doggedly, searching for his neck.

Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board)   (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:38 pm

Atoro stepped forwards again so that Yuzan was still close as she fell away, the weight lifting from his leg. She had felt heavy then, but she was in truth only light, easy to do as he pleased with her. No matter what she tried to coerce him with from her mouth, sweet words and lies, he would not bend to her.
“It pleases me more to see you beg on the floor, although your words irritate my ears.” He bent towards her, thoughts clamouring in his mind for how to deal with her next. There were so many ways to hurt her, when she was laid out in front of him like this. Perhaps another might have called her vulnerable, although the word did not cross his mind, when she had caused him such grief today. She was far from innocent.
“You are — ah!” He reeled back as she suddenly leapt at him, not expecting this sudden desperation. She had seemed tamed, undone by the fact that she had been caught, although now her fire surged up again. Her fingers were like claws as they raked across his face, dragging at his clothes and neckline. His feet slid in the mud, difficult to keep his balance while she pushed against him and suddenly fought like a wild animal. He didn’t fight back yet, taken aback by her, trying to defend against her madness.

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board)   (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:13 am

For Yuzan it was all or nothing. Either she succeeded against him or she would die for her attempts. Her hands were quick and fraught with her fears as she hooked her fingers to tear at any part of him she might. She watched as he seemed, for the first time ever, to appear mildly shocked. She would never have expected that she could surprise a Surahnian in a fight, but then, he had never expected her to fight. All she could feel was the give of his skin beneath her nails as she pulled and raked on him, to try and mar his own face.

Yuzan shrieked at him from her dry throat with her eyes wild, balling up her fingers and making a fist, she took her chances with her knuckles aimed straight to his neck. How long could this small advantage last? She knew even as she had sprang upon him that there was a despairing futility in it all.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board)   (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:53 pm

Yuzan had the upper hand for now, feral and mad as she clawed at him, her nails sharp as they raked over Atoro’s skin. He hadn’t expected her to suddenly fight back, expecting her to back down again, but no. She hurt too in her frenzy, scratching wildly at his skin and clothes. Of course, he had fought plenty of times in the past, but since coming to Dragons’ Cove, it was rather a rarity to actually have to fight himself. He was Tactician, not Swordsmaster.
He tried to push her away as she screamed into his face, hands tightening around her shoulders, ears ringing loudly from the volume of it. So much for her mildness; this was something completely different. He was starting to come to his senses, her actions unexpected but his defence natural. Until her punch came, and it hurt, his throat closing up and heat spreading through the width of it. His eyes widened as he choked, gasping for air and clutching at her arm as she drew it back again. She was vicious! She needed restraining before she could do worse, and then run while he was hurting; he kicked a leg around hers, hanging on grimly to her arm and twisting, trying to bring her under control.

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board)   (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:21 pm

She was vindicated to see him clearly gasp for air, and his eyes in shock as she felt her fist meet with his neck, but then as she recoiled his grip was hard and fast on her arm. Surrendering control over herself, she moved awkwardly and quickly to alleviate the flash of pain to be manipulated so, leaning as he willed her to for fear of her fragile bones snapping at the force of his hands. Her balance was weak as she felt the weight of his arm push on her one side, her other leg becoming light and away from the earth, until the force of his own body breaking on her knees made her stumble.
Yuzan stretched herself up even as she crumbled, for fear of agony in her arm to lessen the force as she dropped. Yet she still screamed again, her free hand madly searching around, clawing onto his shirt to pull herself back up, but she now slipped against him, her feet taking ill purchase on the wet grass and mud until she eventually froze her efforts. If struggling meant he would break her arm, then she would have to be still.
Yuzan was silent as she looked up to him, breathing coarsely in her nose and throat.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board)   (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:37 pm

Atoro was breathing hard as Yuzan struggled against him, breathing hard and feeling like he was about to throw up from her strike. He hung on grimly to her however, fingers tight around her wrist and pulling at her fiercely. A feeble woman would not get the better of him, not when she was a worthless slave. It hurt to have her like this, scrabbling around madly, but the more he pulled on her arm, the quieter she started to become, falling against him. Her screams made him want to clamp his hands over his ears and push her away, when they were so shrill and close, but he made himself hold onto her still, spreading his feet a little wider to hold his balance. The ground was as slippery as ice, enough to have them both fall as she pressed against him, at a stalemate as he tried to hold his balance and her in a place that she couldn’t escape from. If it wasn’t for the twist of her arm, their stance could have been mistaken for lovers, her hand clutched at his chest and his tight around her waist.

He took the moment to try and regain more of his breath, mouth open wide as he looked down at her in return, then turned his head to spit out the mud and taste of bile in his mouth.

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board)   (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:48 pm

Yuzan's mood was at its most grim, yet he seemed to do nothing of retribution. He only turned away, spitting, and she watched every bit of him so closely as he moved. Anticipating everything he did, and hoping that he might change his course of actions. He might think of something else to do, and that she might be better off for it.
Yuzan was stuck between not able to rest her shins on the ground, for all the pressure in her arm, but not wanting to ascend...lest he strike her or see it as an attack.
She snorted and coughed twice, her throat feeling raw.
What will you do now? She wondered, searching for another opportunity...but also feeling paralysed with fear as she waited.
"If only I had not had to deceive you, my Lord." She lamented quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board)   (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:15 pm

Yuzan was thankfully quiet as Atoro tried to regain himself, holding her tightly but not going any further to hurt her yet. For a little waif of a woman, she had done well to catch him off guard and do him the damage she had; he would not have been happy with anything however. Rintho no doubt would have a few choice words to say in return of his anger when he managed to drag Yuzan back to Jiluria.
That vermin better be there, or he would torch his house himself.

“To your knees,” he rasped, looking back at her and pushing her down, lowering himself slowly too so that she would go, rather than resist again. “Anything more and I will break you.”
At least he had a little more control over her now, although he wanted to be behind her and held more firmly by the arm before he could call her completely bowed. She seemed quiet again, but look how deceiving that had been mere moments before. Deceit after deceit.

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board)   (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:27 pm

Atoro was mercifully still for those moments, not choosing to harm her, and Yuzan breathed deep, trying to regain herself. Not yet. She then panted more to catch her breath, feeling her arms tremble still from her sickening fear.
Yuzan complied hopelessly, sinking down to rest on her knees and waiting quietly until she spoke just as softly, her voice so low it could barely be heard.
"I am so petrified, my Lord...You terrify me." Yuzan wondered if anywhere in his mind understood her feeling. Was he so completely inhuman that it did not even make the smallest string in him waver the same her fear did within her?
She looked around glumly, nobody had come so far out to aid him, and none to witness what he did to her. But it would be justified to those Surahnians, and the natives would never speak.
Yuzan waited for him to act, wondering what it was now...
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board)   (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:41 pm

Atoro was unyielding as Yuzan sunk down, making sure she was properly down on the ground before adjusting his position, stepping around behind her to hold on to her arm, his other hand fitting around the back of her neck. Her skin was slick with sweat, mud and fear, but he ignored that for now. He needed her properly restrained; this was better. She couldn’t lash out at him like this, unless she was willing to cause herself a lot of pain to do it.
It would have been easy for him to snap her in two though, and leave her broken in the mud. Her attack and sharp blow had pushed the anger from him for now though, leaving behind coldness and intent.
“Good,” he snarled into her ear, feeling the rawness of his throat and the lump where she had hit him. Bitch. “Listen carefully to me, Yuzan. Your antics have made me very angry. You had best explain quickly to me why I should not break your arm, and drag you back to Jiluria by it, or I might be tempted to see whether it is a fitting punishment.”

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board)   (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:59 pm

She felt her neck tighten as his hand came to touch it, her posture worsened as he held her arm tightly, moving behind her. The worst place or him to be, when she could not see a thing of him. Yuzan's fretting could be heard, muffled whimpers in the back of her throat as he spoke of what he might do. Well surely not that but, what about anything else?
She already knew that whatever she said might be wrong, but silence would not be settled for either.
"Lord, I never wanted to be a liar." She began, trying the route of complete honesty and praying for its results. "I thought, the only one that might help me see my loved ones again would be you.
That if I could make you like me, even if only for what I gave you, that you would grant me my wish." And how wrong she had been. "I did not want you to know of what I was, I did not want to dishonour myself." And she choked on her words again, aware of how he would be listening so intently.
"And how I have acted to you, it has been the same. I have hoped you might find me favourable and become gentle or warmed by me. That I might give you that, and you would give me my wish, again." And now, to further that...
"I have worked for you to my best, but I do not see an end. So what is left, but to try my last chance?" She snuffled then, feeling tears cling and roll on her cheeks again, clamping up her voice again, so a shudder heaved through her.
"But you do not care my Lord, I know."
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board)   (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 10:48 pm

Atoro held Yuzan tightly even as she cried, cold and furious enough to disregard it. He focused on the unnatural feeling in his throat instead, reminding himself over and over that it was her that had put it there, and that she would not have mercy from him when she could turn from this to a wildcat in an instant’s notice. She was not an innocent in pain here.

He listened to her words too, his mind protesting sharply at everything she said, but remaining silent and still throughout the length of it.
“You still made the choice to lie.” He wanted to hurt her for that, but held himself in check, just as he held her in check too. “You would have used me for your own gain, and happily have seen the end of me did it not bring you benefit. I will not be used.” He growled into her ear, baring his teeth, then spat to one side again. “Lahrukans. How I hate your race. Everything I ever held close has been ripped away by your kind, without mercy, and now you think you can exploit the good that has come to me. Why would I care, when you are everything that I hate?” He didn’t care for her tears, even though she shook under his grip. “Why should you be given mercy, when you would gladly see me shredded under wolves?”

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board)   (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:05 pm

"My Lord. There is nothing...I could ever do for that." And yet he blamed her still for all that passed between their nations. All he had done was prove the tales true; the Surahnians had needed to burn, of that she was sure. When such men were given the reins to lead, what good could come of it? Such cold and callous men. The breath in her ear made her shiver and she felt her skin twitch all over. Still he did not harm her, and she was only grateful that he spoke instead of struck her.
"Lord, is it not hard to wish for the good on another, when they only wish for my own demise?" Everything about him, she knew, wanted to see her in needless pain, from a pit of his unresolved anger to her people.
"I do not wish for your death, only my freedom, Lord. How can I make you understand?" She wept more for the hopelessness of it. He did not want to understand. "I lied because I had lost everything. And now I know, I have certainly...lost even more still." It was just too obvious and too painful.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board)   (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:29 pm

”But you stood by and watched. I know what you did to us; I saw it all and felt fear so strong your ‘terror’ would pale in comparison. Why should you be treated any better than vermin when we were exterminated like them?” Atoro’s voice was hard and bitter, hatred throughout the whole of him. This was a Lahrukan that he could take it out on, even if she pleaded her innocence. She was not innocent.

“You have taken your piece of freedom and tasted it. How dare you think to run from me.” He barely managed to restrain himself from hitting her, his fingers tightening around her skin. “How dare you think to seek your family and justify it under my misinformation? This land is a new beginning, a place where things are good, and we do not have to fear it taken from us, yet you have come crawling from the old world and expect to benefit.”

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board)   (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:36 pm

"Expect to benefit...by leaving your world." She added, just to make it all the more clearer, not wanting to allow him to think she agreed with his tirade of absurd claims. "I would not taint it, if only you would let me go..." Yuzan further spoke, even as she felt the press of his fingers stronger on her neck. How could she stop him, without clawing him to ribbons? That even, could not be done at all...He was too much for her in all ways, and he overshadowed her too greatly.

"I do not know what you want from me my Lord. If I am so useless and disgusting to you...there is no need to keep me at all."
Throw me away to the river, then I might be rid of you instead. She snuffled deeply, entirely trapped by the webs of lies and fabrications he wove around her. How was he the martyr in all of this?
"What must I do?" So, she sought his guidance in a twisted way, if only for the vague chance it might offer her any form of a solution.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board)   (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:49 pm

Leaving, it was much too easy a punishment for her. She would gain from it, when all of Atoro clamoured for her demise. Death would have been too easy too, otherwise he would have disposed of her long before now.
“Go, and take Surahnians back to their death on the journey home? Let other Lahrukans know of the green land we have found, and have them come to take this from us too? I do not think so.”
It disgusted him, that he had been taken in by this little whore. A few sultry moves and he had fallen to her whiles, happy to oblige her every cause. Recollection of the event caused him no pleasure.
“You are retribution, for the crimes that your kind committed. And when I am finished with you, then you can die.” Not before, when he was not finished. He would not see her escaped either, especially if she would beg for it. He gave her a sharp push with his hands, letting go of her to put his hand to his sword, finished with this talk in the mud.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board)   (Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Jiluria) Fair Play (26th Board)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next