Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:11 am

"I am Razhajh..... I think im the only one of my kind here. But its fine." Razhajh 'said''. His rope like plats made his look weird. Een for a protoss. His eyes then traversed to mystic flame. "And this is a beautiful dragon... This one is one of many that will thrive. I met a grass dragon somewhere." he 'said' in an excited voice. He moved closer to the dragon, hoping not to scare it.
Back to top Go down

things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:18 am

Violet and Robina smiled and said "nice to meet you. Do you remember our names?" Mystic Flame smiled but she was a bit scared. She let him get closer to her and she smiled and said "I'm glad you like dragons."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:22 am

Razhajh stopped and made his mind read those in front of him. "your thoughts are of what in the world is he. i know. but your names are Robina, Violet and Mystic flame. Am i not correct?" he 'said'. His ees looked to them, a slight weiryness abouth them. He then aproached Mystic flame and touched her nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:28 am

Robina and Violet nodded and admited "yeah we are Razhajh. Yes correct." Mystic Flame let Razhajh touch her nose and she smiled and said "that tickles Razhajh."She enjoyed his touch on her nose he wasn't cold or hot but a bit between hot and cold. Violet felt a little worried about him touching her dragon but she looked and saw that Mystic Flame was enjoying it so she relaxed. Robina looked all over the body of Razhajh and she smiled he didn't seem aty all dangerous to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:32 am

Razhajh's eyes look happy and amused. He patted Mystic flame before sitting down again and 'saying' "Now, you have been having what am i in your minds. You cant deny it as im a skilled and proper telepath. I am also, whatour kind lable ourselfs, the first born. Another term that humans called us is the Protoss. That i am, and im one of the higher ranks. Im a high templar. Thugh i carry Preator zealot weapons." He then looked at his wrists, where then gleeming emmiters were. He then looked to the girls and nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:55 am

Violet and Robina were smiling and said "that sounds like a bad life Razhajh. Well we are Elves." They removed thier hoods which they had up when they came into this territory. Mystic Flame smiled and said "I agree with Robina and Violet your life sounds pretty bad. I'm a purple rein dragon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:57 am

((ooc: Nova has been updated to a night elf. so we should work around the fact that she has now changed. Plus emradia is here))

Razhajh held much amusement in his eyes. "Its no bad life. The life is one of the best. To die in battle is what every protoss would like to do. As do i, but i would like to go up against something...... something more Terrifying!" he 'said'. He then lay down and blinked a bit. He didnt want sleep to consume him yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:18 am

"Get you hands off me!" Katsu yelled at the night elf before turning around fully and holding the sword to her neck.

"Katsu be nice..." Kaoru warned him then turned her eyes back to Hikaru.

"And you are?" she soon asked him in her quiet mellow voice.

"Don*t you remember me?!" the blonde guy said half insulted.

"Sorry no..." the girl repiled.

"I am Hikaru" he soon smiled and held out a hand but she simply looked at it not remembering the gesture.

"You are supposed to hold it..." Hikaru sighed and she soon did so. He shaked in in responce and the two soon let go.

((We need a way to unite the two groups together))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:02 am

((indeed))

Nova gasped a bit, Held up her hand and let stars surround her, making an illusen that she had gone. She then turned and went to the back of the room, breathing hevily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:29 am

"Darn it! she escaped!" Katsu growled then looked at the two, Hikaru and Kaoru. "See ya later, I am going back to my duties" the guy wearing black said before running out i search of dragons.

Kaoru turned her head back to Hikaru, "Should we stop him?" she asked quickly. But all he did was nod in reply.

The girl turned into nothing more then a white dove and flew in the sky, following him. While Hikaru ran in fast speed after Katsu who had a head start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:36 am

Nova glared and followed hikaru out. Her long ears were super sensitive to sound and it was closing into night.
Or so she thought, the way a starry object went in the sky as fast as anything, leaving stars and the night behind the figure.

However, it was not night that was nearing in, it was a dragon. A Stardust dragon. His big wings beat hard as he flew in the sky, wanting to see anyone, anything. Night trailed behind him, making it hard to see who he was.
Infact, if you saw his head, then you would know.

The dragons was stars from head to toe, and he was getting weirysome every beat of his wing.
Slowly, he decided to land, coming down slowly into the forest.

Landing, he folded his wigs up and curled up.
He was not sleeping yet, he was on guard.
His name: Raikan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:52 am

At the same time that a dragon of the night came so did the one of the day. A golden orange dragon soared upon the sky freely without any worries at all. Her light grey eyes scanned the area below her as her figure danced gracefully in the sky. Her radience was bright as the sun and she seemed to also be that warm. Slowly her body came towards earth, preparing to land until the scent of slayer reached her nostrils.

Katsu soon arrived were the dragons were gathered, he smiled and threw his sword at Mystic flame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:00 am

Razhajh GOt up quickly, PSi blades at the ready. Mystic flame jumped back and fled the scean. Violet and Robina gasped and followed Mystic flame.

Razhajh glared at the human. "You wish to HARM my friends? You must send me to the khala first" he 'said'. HE raised the blades, ready to do what he must.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:06 am

"Actually I just want the dragon... so please step aside..." Katsu snickered before a pastel green dragon bit into his back. He quickly summoned a dark physical bond, wrapped it around the sword and then retrieved it. He then cut at the dragon scales.

Apple let out a loud ear piercing screech as a new wound was given to him. He flew right at the side of the odd and weird creature.

Kaoru continued to fly in the sky, Apple lunged for the white birdy for his hunger. The bird cried out and flapped insanely and managed to escape its grip. It soon began to fall back to the earth but Hikaru saw it. "Kaoru!" he shouted before flipping forward and extending his hands to catch the bird. But once she hit him her body changed back to its normal form. White feathers around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:14 am

If Razhajh had a mouth, a whole heap of curses would be fling around and he would be looking more angry. However, his eyes and facial expression told all. He then flew towards the slayer and tryed to strike him, he didnt notice, but he might have struck the human badly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:18 am

Katsu cursed under his breathe as wound was no pierced into his shoulder. He then quickly flung his sword towards the creature's face.

"Katsu!" Kaoru suddenly yowled when she saw him in pain, she was about the get up from Hikaru's lap but he held her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:21 am

Razhajh as struck a little. His eyes glowed in amusement. He then turned and put a PSI blade to the humans throat. "So, Are you giving up. Or do i do the honourable protoss thing. Kill you." He 'said'. Razhajh was really ready to killed the human if he had to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:26 am

"Let my conciouness answer that for you..." Katsu said smartly as his body faded in darkness. "No" hs suddenly said as an explosion of darkness came from him like an outgoing dark purple circle. If the attack was successful then it would painfully fling the creature off him and hurt anyone else who was near... and it hadn't yet ever not been successful, how could it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:31 am

Razhajh didnt cry out in pain, it didnt hurt him. He let the light that he absorbed flow within his veins.
His eyes glowed yellow for a while. His PSI blades were longer then before.
Suddenly, it crashed.

A PSI storm emmited from razhajh and he fled the scean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:17 am

"And you leave your so called friends' fate in my hands?" Katsu laughed before striking his sword into the earth. Darkness ran through are and in the sky. It was now a dark and PSI storm, the guy growled when getting hit by the PSI rain but didn't yet give up. He then picked up his sword and threw it in Mystic Flame's direction.

Kaoru slowly got up and so did Hikaru afterwards. "What now?" she asked.

"I don't have a clue..." he repiled watching the two elements flood the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:30 am

Violet and Robina shouted together "Mystic Flame watch out!" Mystic Flame just doged the blade and she blew fire at the slayer and flew up into the air to try and get away. Robina and Violet got thier bows and arrows at the ready to shoot at the slayer. To protect themselves and Mystic Flame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:51 am

Katsu growled at his failed attempted. With a physical dark bond he retrieved his sword and sent it back into his hands. The guy stepped to the side to avoid the fire and instead leapt to the rider of the dragon, which protected her. His sword swung towards Violet while his metal collars clattered together.

"Katsu stop!" Kaoru shouted but he didn't. She grimaced at her failed attempt then pulled at Hikaru. "Come on! we have to help"

The blonde guy nodded and lifted his axe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:57 am

Violet jumped away from the slayer and asked "Why do you want to kill dragons and thier riders, Katsu?" Robina whistled to Mystic Flame to grab her so she could shoot her arrows at Katsu and not her cousin. Mystic flew down and Robina jumped onto Mystic Flame's back and was ready to be in the air and then aim at the sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:04 am

"A rider is no different from its dragon, a dragon is no better then its rider..." Katsu said before wincing as a new cut was placed in his back by Hikaru. He then turned around and pushed the axe out with his sword, "My family, livestock and village was devoured by them..." he continued and with that quickly turned around so that he might harm her.

"Leave the girl alone! She has never had anything to do with it" Hikaru growled at Katsu, he was going to attack again after Violet blocked herself.

Apple watched the fight and snarled at the slayer. "Mystic Flame, go away! It is too dangerous!" he warned her, not wanting her to get hurt by the biy trying to kill her. The pastel green dragon was in the sky but then landed behind Violet to help protect her.

Kaoru was right behind Hikaru, she stood still but ready to help if and when needed. There was already so much attacking...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:09 am

Mystic Flame said Ök but be careful Apple. Keep my rider safe please." She flew towards the castle with Robina on her back. Robina whispered "do you like him Mystic?" Mystic Flame bowed her head but kept her eyes on the road towards the castle and whispered back "Umm.....Yeah sort of Robina." Violet smiled when Apple stood behind her for protection she whispered "thanks Apple."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next