Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ Empty
PostSubject: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:13 pm

Rules: You all know them.

Roleplayers:
Nox
Cold
VitaVendetta
Shunned
AlexCorvenus

Want a spot please PM me or post here.

Setting and Plot:

Midnight, a fullmoon shines down on a cluster of bouldrs and rocks near the base of the mountains. A messenger had come up to you and given you a folded peice of paper. Reading
it tells you that you are wanted to who up on this day at this time at the cluster out on the plains at thebase of the mountain. There is even a map drawn at the bottom of the
paper. That is all there is on it.

Last edited by nox_the_wolf on Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:42 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:30 pm

Cato rides through the dark enshrouded forest weaving through the trees as moonlight dapples the trees and undergrowth. He looks at the crumpled peice of paper in his hand. He didn't know why he was even going to this place in the plains. "Could it be a trap?" Argento the black stallion her rides nods his head. "Well I want talking to you." The horse snorts and shakes his head. Halting argento just as the forest thins and the plains begin he looks for the outcrop of boulders. Not seeing anyone he waits in the moon lite shadows watching and waiting. Argento shifts his weight under him. Cato subconciously feels for his helmet before running hand and fingures over, bow, quiver of arrow, and the two swords all strapped to the saddle. He could feel the wight of the sheild at his leg and he wore his armor of vambraces, shin guards, and chest plate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:44 pm

Vita walked into the clearing. Keir walking next to her his black fur covering hisbody and reflecting the moonlight.
"Keir we have no choice we don't know where we are only clue is that dragon." Vita pointed to the dark purple dragon that was on her other side.
"You really should talk to some thing that can respond to you." Nyx said from her other side.
"yeah and i should also find out what drug i am on since i see you a dragon.....you think so Keir?"
"what did he say or you think he said?"
"he thinks we were transported back in time." Vita sat in the middle of the clearing and pulled her Sia's out and started to play with them spinning them around. Keir pawed at her leg and was staring off into the shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:02 pm

Greed's piercing purple eyes peered as the note thoroughly, his eyes moving from side-to-side furiously. The eyes then returned to the start of the note and continued moving down again. The large brightly coloured dragon stood next to him, her head lowering as her face frowned as she spoke; "You've red that note more than five times now, can't we do it already?" Sin asked, concerned at Greed's addiction.
"Quiet.." Greed quickly hissed, his tongue lashed out as he constantly red the note. His hands twitching, the note crunching inbetween his fists, he could feel the life from the tree being drained out before it had been turned to paper. "Let's go."
"B-But.. Greed, it could be a trap." Sin mumbled, lowering her head increasingly and whimpering. Giving the chance for Greed to lift his hand and slap Sin across the forehead. Sin's ears bent back as she gave a soft whimper, Greed then turned to her and began to rub the place he had hit. Greed's eyelids rubbed against the forehead of the Oriental forehead. "Come on." He mumbled softly, letting his smooth fingers rub against Sin's head, her eyes slowly closing as she gave off a intense and cool purr. Greed suddenly flipped forwards, grasping hold of Sin's scales upon her neck as he tugged back, causing Sin to rear onto her hind legs. Sin suddenly bolted forward, she may be elementless but her speed filled up for it, she bolted forwards, then lunging into the air, beating her lilly wings together. Greed's eyes narrowed as he spotted the mountain in view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:39 pm

Azura flew high over the mountain. "Just why am I following a mysterious note?" Once over the giant rock she dove straight down at speed.

As the ground grew nearer more questions appeared in her mind. "Why would they pick me anyway what have I done to need to be called for? What ever reason there is I wont have anything to do with it." The tree's were getting closer and the clearing ever larger at her speed she didn't take not of the poor individuals standing there.

She pulled out her wings at the last moment landing with a great *thud* and a plume of dust and leaves. It was as the dust cleared that Azura realised she'd landed almost on top of two fellow dragons. The dust wave she'd made in her high-speed landing had covered them head to tail and hide the rider completely from view.

"Um.....Hi!" She smiled pleasantly while gazing at the purple one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:24 pm

Vita fell backwards and glared at Keir who was rolling around laughing at Vita's reaction.
"Hello" Nyx spoke softly and moved infront of her rider and the cat.
"Sorry about them i think my Rider is a little bit mental."
"watch it!" Vita yelled as she quickly grabbed the two Sias that had flowed into the air as she had fallen back.
"Keir shut it!"
"Vita...why waste your breath talking to something that doesn't reply?" Keir jumped at Nyx and Vita caught him with out a moment to spare.
"he does Nyx just through a mind link so only i can here him."
Vita looked at the dragon who landed before her. as she held Keir.
"sorry that was rude....My name is Vita...Nyx is the dragon here.....and this is Keir my cat who is a bit of a pain at thimes."
'You don't have to be friendly to every one' Keir hissed out through the mind link
"yeah well being friendly may be the only way we survive so get use to it." Vita shot back and her black cat that hung from her arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:25 am

Azura couldn't hold back her laughter. "Um yes she does seem it..." She gave a long blow at them, blasting the dust away. "Please tell me you guy's are just on a random walk. I didn't hurt anyone did I?" She shook her left fore-paw getting rid of the numbness, regretting her idea of trying a high-speed landing. Azura glanced around suddenly seeing the rather dusty cat. "Oh food!" She was never one for thinking things through, walking in a slight trot and licked it once. "Or is it a pet?" Azura chuckled for a while. "I get so mixed up. Friend and foe, food from pet." She carried on laughing in a mild flighty manner. I do hope no one else turns up, else we'll have to have a party.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:57 pm

A form appears out of the darkness and is sitting on a boulder. A cloak shrouds the figure as it waits for those it summoned. As everyone shows up it looks at each in turn.
Every once in a while eyes would flash under the hood. The voice that comes out of it is cold and raspy. "You where called here to get me an item. An item of great importance to me that has been taken and I wish it back. I have heard you are all the best of your kind. Even though you may not think it. The item I seek is a box." The form goes on to describe the box. He sists there silently watching those he had gatherd. If all worked out he would reclaim what was stolen from him.

Cato rides over when he sees the figure appear, he had watched the others show up and had wondered why more then one was needed. His grip tightens when he sees the wild dragon. Everything in him wanted to kill it but for the sake of the mission he wouldn't. Right now. He sits inthe saddle lsitening to the one who sent him the message.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:14 pm

"friend not food" Vita yanked Keir back before he struck out.
"and he isn't a pet he is a friend....." Vita turned to the figure on the rock as he talked she ran a hand threw her short brown hair causing it to get even more messy.
"Yeah who are you any way? i don't do favors for random people......I know Keir this does seem fishy......We'll get you some fish later stop thinking about your stomach." Vita scolded Keir as she waited for the figure to answer. then it truly dawned on her. she must look seriously mental. she felt it.
"and another thing can some one.."
Nyx covered Vita's mouth with her tail.
"What is going on why are we after this box better yet are you bad or good."
"or just plain ugly ." Vita mumbled as she shoved Nyx's tail aside and she was rewarded with a glare from Nyx and Keir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:27 am

Sin's ears perked violently into the air, her nose twitching wildly. "What's the matter Darling?" Greed asked softly, slowly moving his human hand over the dragon's forehead, his piercing purple eyes continued to peered into the dragon yellow pupils. Sin suddenly reared her head forwards, in a rhino-like motion, smoke flaring from her nose as the breeze picked up increasingly. Her lilly-coloured wings tossed themselves together, creating invisible sound waves in the crisp thin air, her eyes peered down as the mountain was below them. It seemed just like a hunk of rock, slitting her eyes, Sin gave a quick snort, then letting her wings float as they decreased suddenly. As a hooded figure came into view, her wings were then tossed in front of her, causing her and Greed to land perfectly. Greed slowly tipped off the dragon's neck, the white fluff attached to his harsh green jacket withered in and out in the harsh breeze. Just in time too, hearing that the man lost something, and he wanted others to find it for him? How lazy on the inconsiderate person. Slitting his eyes, watching as Cato and others gathered around, crossing him arms tightly below his chest. Giving a small pout as he continued to listen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:12 am

slowly Vita sat Keir down next to her feet and pulled out her sies spining them around like they were nothing but a smooth stick. her mind had be running a mile a minute since she got sent back to this place. she listened and when the guy on the rock was finished talking she asked one simple question whie her hands kepts spining the blades around.
"what is in it for us?" Keir was sitting next to Vita his tail twitching every so after. Nyx nodded in agrement with Vita's question and aproved of how she was now seriouse about everything that was going on
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:45 am

He watches from under his hood."My name is Sloan. It is a very important box, it houses some demons that if the box is opened the world is in for some terrible times. As you can see I am to old to do it myself so I chose all of you for one reason or another. And in return for your services you all will be handsomely rewarded for your troubles." Cato sits there listening to all the other ask questions and to some being rude. He didn;t know the old mans capabilities and wasn't going be the one to angery him. This world has taught him one thing since he had washed up on it's shores. Anything is possible, and anything can and will happen. Cato finally speaks up. "Where is this box you want at?" Sloan turns his hodded hed at Cato. "Ah Cato ever the leader that is why I chose you for you abilities as a leader. YOu will find the box in a city up in the mountains. Once you get to the citiy I will meet you there with more information of where exactly in the city it is." Sloan looks out from under his hood one last tiem at the group he had gathered and faids into the darkness. Cato ulls on Argento's reins turning the horse so he can face the others. He looks then all over. His lip curls at the dragons, he hated dragon. With a resigned sigh he knows they will be useful in the excursion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:14 pm

"alright i think introdutions are in order....I am Nyx this is Vita." she motioned to Vita with her tail.
"yep and this is my cat Keir." Vita said picking him up. Keir let out a meow.
"so how do we plan to get there? by foot or what?" Vita asked walking around in a circle
"i plane to fly but seeing as i won't let you ride me with that cat you are walking."
"i would be afraid i would brake you if i tried to ride you o mighty short one of the shadows."
"please ignore her Vita tends to speak with out thinking."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:25 am

Greed slit his eyes, watching the curl of the lips created by Cato. Greed returned the favor by snorting and groaning; "Stupid Half-Pine."
Sin quickly used her tail to slap her head, moaning as she watched her rider loose his cool. "Come on Greed, Calm.." Sin mumbled, closely to his ears as she twisted her neck towards them. Letting Greed snort again before swinging his hand upwards, slapping the dragon on the forehead. Slitting his piercing purple eyes as he watched some people introduce themselves quickly, still folding his arms he quickly spoke; "I'm Greed. And this is my Dragon, Sin, the Oriental Dragon."
Sin smiled as Greed introduced her, a shiver rushed up her spine as she twisted her neck towards Cato, not feeling right that she and Greed would have to work with that person. "Greed..?" She mumbled, her eyes rushing from Greed to Cato constantly.
"I know Sin.. I know.." He sighed, slightly digging his head into his folded arms, looking quite stubborn.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:34 am

Cato watches the others and nods to each in turn. Argento stomps the ground as if impacient. "I am Cato Aquila but you all can call me Cato. And so you all can get it out of your siystem now. Yes I am a dragon slayer and yes I have killed many dragons. Now that it is said. Does anyone have any preoblems?" Argento dances under him as Cato pulls on the reins causing the horse to go into a spin. Cato looks at all the others in the darkness. "Well if any of you are deciding to not go through with this little quest then stay here, but I'm going." Turning Argento around the large black stallion heads north.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:10 am

Greed eyes widened as he heard the male say that he was a dragon slayer, he sudden tried to rush forwards. Sin's talons quickly swung in front of her and her master, her talons laying upon his chest as he struggled to attempt to kill the slayer. "Calm Greed." Sin mumbled, slowly moving her head next to his, purring as she rubbed her scales against his skin. Greed's skin tensed as he held back his anger, swiftly leaping backwards and landing upon her smooth scales. "Come on." Greed rapidly slapped his hand softly against the soft purple and blue scales. Sin snorted, twisting her neck downwards before tossing it into the air, bashing her wings together as she flew into the air. Greed grasped onto her scales as she flew after Cato. With Greed trying to restrain his anger by slamming his head against her neck, not doing much to Sin, but it still hurt slightly as he was very much powerful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:19 pm

Nyx stiffened amidently she looked over at Vita who wasplaying with a sia again.
"who here thinks i am mental?" Vita asked just having to know the truth
"i mean hey i don't belive in this but i am still going to go along with it.....Keir also he thinks it would be a good experince....that made me sound mental o well who can have fun in life if they are sain?" Vita idn't ask any one inperticlar more like she was talking to herself out loud something she did a lot . she walked in a circle around the group that had formed Keir sat dead center eyes never leaving her. VIta twirrled the blade around and around muttering and slowly the path she had walked started to glow she stoped muttering and the glow vanished. Keir shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:54 pm

Cato laughs as he glares ar Sin. "Don't dragon the only reason I don't kill any of you now is bacause you have riders. If you where wild then I wouldn't have any qualm about gutting you." Cato shakes his head as he rides Argento off itot he woods heading north. He knew roughly where Solan was talking about. If he had to he would do what was asked of him alone. He would not wait for rhte others to make up their minds. Riding at a slow walk Cato moves Argento around the trees and down game trails. His hand idling going over his weapons. Heis hand slide over both swords the where shealthed parallel to his legs. A long bow sitting in a holster by his left leg and a quiver of arrows by his right. Reaching behind him he touches the sheild on the right then switching hands he touches his breast plat on the left and he could feel the helmet he wore tied to the bed roll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:34 pm

Vita looked down at Keir before she broke off in a run he fallowed keeping pace with her. she had been named the fastest runner in the ripplies world record book back in her own time she doubted her ability had changed that much Nyx flew over head. before look Vita ran next to Cato as he road his horse. she jumped over rocks or useed them to launch her ahead for more bursts of speed Keir did the same not leaving his mistresses side but her tired out faster and she scopped him up as she ran. Nyx shook her head as she flew the girl bugged her but travling with her had just prevented her from being killed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:04 am

Raising her tip lip, letting her lips vibrate as she let out an intense growl. How Dare that Idiot of a slayer threaten her.. Well.. At least she was keeping her cool better then Greed. Greed slit his eyes as he peered down at Cato, still grasping onto the pale purple/blue scales firmly, giving a distorted snort as Sin’s wings continued to beat together as they both gained speed. Watching Cato below, Sin followed his movements, when he moved to left, she went left, and so on. Her yellow eyes blinked constantly as the breeze bashed against her face, slightly spitting into the air as her ears perked. Greed threw his head back as he watched the sky from the view of the dragons back. High in the sky, watching the same thing above them. Sin narrowed her eyes as she snorted as well, smoke fluttering into the air as her eyes were rolled upwards. Causing the yellow of her eyes to glint constantly with the small amount of rays tumbling upon her, her scales moving to the winds directions. “So,” Greed mumbled, “You think the same way too with that Fancy-Doo and his Ugly horse?”
Sin gave a quick nod in agreement, causing Greed to sigh heavily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:13 am

Ooc: Join?
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:50 am

(sure cold....ill wait for you to post so you can)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:50 am

(Okay, thanks Nox ^^)

"Come on, you foolish stupid sleepy head! Wakey wakey! Walky walky!" Derrick shouted and poked a younger 'boy' ahead of him faster.
Michi gave a groan and said now in her normal but tired feminie voice, "Ugh...you know you how tired I am...gosh how I feel like a slave."

"Hey!" her older brother soon shouted back in reply, "Stop complaining, you were the one that was freaking out on about going to this werid place"

Michi sighed and continued walking with her now blood red eyes glowing in the night. The same eyes turned to a winter dragon next to them who made the night even colder. The very footsteps of the winter dragon turned the land they were walking upon turn to ice. "Remind me again why we can't have a ride?" she soon asked.

Athena sighed. "I have flown enough for today..." the dragon soon continued "besides, you keep complaining that you're cold"

"But I am..." Michi complained once more and continued in her half dead/ half asleep walk to their destination. "The sooner we get their the better...."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:23 pm

Cato watches as Vita runs, he wonders how long her and her cat will last before they will have to stop. Cato ignores Sin and Greed's reactions to his announcement. If they wanted to leave that was no problem to him. Cato rides up upon the trio of Michi, Athena, and the "boy". He pulls Argento up and sits waiting for them to see him. The moon moves along the sky and the first hint of dawn as showing as bird begin to waken and sing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:17 pm

Vita stopped when clearly the leader of the group stopped. and it was fine with her she would rather have some one else screw up and have to deal with it. Keir lept from her arms to the back of the horse.
"Keir i don't think that is one of your brightest ideas." Vita said streaching her body didn't want to stop every part of her yelled to run faster and over more difficult terrain. Keir the little whimp was muttering in her head that he was tired and hungery and she could run herself to death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next