Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:55 am

Giving a quick groan, Greed twisted his body around and was laying upon Sin. Blinking as she twisted her neck around, watching Greed. "You OK?" She asked, with a slight amount of concern in her voice. Greed gave a quick nod as his eyes waved down until closed, Sin mumbled some words, trotting upon the ground like a land horse. Watching as Cato led the way, she sighed, at least Greed was too weak to comment upon there leader. She trotted next to Cato, looking at the horse and grinning, hoping that the horse will grin back.. Or roar.. What do horses say? 'Baa?' Woof?' Gah this is getting my poor dragon head worked up..
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:23 am

"Yes I could have asked but you would have found some way to complain and I can only take so much on complainers." Cato looks over at the winter dragon. "I'm surpirsed your even talking to me but you did miss my little speack a bit ago. I don't mind outsiders I mind those who shouldn't be on a quest but Solan wants you and the chldren here for some reason I will deal with that." Cato watches Vita and wonders when her energy will wear out. Argento looks at Sin and dips it's head ina greating. Cato was a little unnerved with hima nd Argento being between two dragons but he will get used to it. Thankfully neither where wild dragons so he had no problem with them. "I will say this now sorry I was a little harsh earlier but I figured the others and your kind should know whaty I am. I don't hide it." Cato can see the curls of chimney smoke rising over the tree tops. "we are almost there. I don not know the views of this town on dragons so I would be warry and if anything keep yourselves hidden until we know for sure. If it is ok your riders or whatever you would call them will come and get you."
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:26 am

Sin gave a quick nod in agreement, smirking at the horse as she dipped her head aswell. Giving a small chuckle as her head straightened, slitting as she watched the sight of the village in front of them. Her eye sight was extremely good, they were close, but not close enough. Giving a quick ram forwards with the head, moving her head in a Rhino-like motion. She quickly leaped into the air, beating her wings together as she saw the stubborn Michi. Giving a small laugh as she chuckled; "Looks like you have a stubborn passenger.. As a matter of fact, so do I.. Sort of." Her pale blue and purple head was twisted backwards, blinking as Greed snored away upon her back. Her legs were forced upwards in the sky, they seemed to glue to her underbelly as the wind moved around her face comfortably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:49 am

"I could of said yes..." Michi whinned.

"I mean't the town fool...some take newcommers as a threat. They tie them up, throw them in jail and decide whether they are innocent or guilty before seperating them from their heads..." Athena noted to Cato before looking to Michi with a sigh. "Don't worry...this one is hell at night but she seems to not even exist in the day but this one..." the dragon said turning her head and poitning her icy tail to Derrick. "This one NEVER shutups"

"Shutup! and I am not a kid, I am 19" Derrick hissed back at Cato while he continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:42 pm

[b] 'Yeah well if they don't stop soon.....I'm going to tie them up and stick a gag in their mouths." He looks at Derrick and Michi in turn then rests his eyes on Athena." How did you get stuck with these two?" Cato turns just as Sin leaps itot he air, he still thaught it was amazing that dragons few as they did but after getting attacked so often from wild dragons some times the wonder of things rub away. "Yes they could tie us up and wiat for them to decide if we wont take there souls our some mombo jumbo superstition. But well... I don't care." Cato had already decided on a sotry on to why they where out so late. He would tell the inn keeper they where trasporting Derrick and Michi to their uncle and Cato and Greed where their guards. Hopefully all will play there parts. Cato turns to the children since anyone young themn him he considered that way. He tells them of what he though would be a plausable story and what they had to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:53 pm

"Long sad story..." Athena sighed looking back to Cato then the two everyone was complaining at.
Derrick cursed under his breathe as he soon continued walking, "Great story..." he mumbled to himself sarcastically, refering to the one Cato was going to say to the inn keeper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:40 pm

"What story?" Vita asked as she walked next to Cato now keeping pace. she held Keir in her arms as he slept.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:41 pm

"What?" Greed mumbled, scratching the top of his head, rolling around. His body plopped off the dragon's back, giving a yelp as he head-planted into the ground. Slowly unplanting his head will spitting out dirt. Sin sighed heavily, shaking her head as she continued to fly. Greed gave a stern look to the children that were younger than him, before pushing his foot into the ground and bouncing high into the air. Grasping hold onto the underbelly of Sin, he slowly insect crawled his way around. Hopping onto Sin's back while clinging to her neck.
Sin repeated Cato's story.
"I'm a Guard? Meh, oK." Greed shrugged, looking down as he saw Cato slightly amazed at Sin. Giving a small grin while patting his dragon smoothly upon the head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:52 pm

"Chop liver i guess." Vita said to Keir and Nyx. Vita threw Keir into the Air and Nyx dived down letting the cat lad on her back.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:06 pm

"Yeah well that story is gunna keep you from getting tied up and everything." Cato looks over at Vita and retells the story. Cato shakes his head at Sin. They come into the view of the village. "Ok all you dragons stick around out here we will go and see if we can get a room and see how they feel about dragons. If we don't come for you in the morning then something is up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:59 pm

"or i just decied to ditch you both." Vita said to Nyx and Keir who hissed at her.
"Fine you can come Keir." Vita caught the cat as he jumped off of Nyx's back. Nyx twirled and landed softly on the ground and curled up.
"alright i am ready to go." Vita said holding her Keir
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:47 am

"I don't mind sleeping out here..." the winter dragon said looking around the area. "Just go to the bloody inn already" the dragon said before laying down in the night cold breeze and the plain bare earth. While Michi seemed to be taken 'hostage' by Cato and Derrick plainly walked, bored and tired. Though most of all upset for he was now being called one of the 'children'', he walked while crossing his arms in an angry matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:21 am

Vita walked next to Derrick and taped his shoulder.
"Don't worry about the child comment, i get it a lot that is mainly why i act like said child, when in fact i am not ."
"Yeah see her pissed and you will run for the mountins." Nys said as she streached out on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:00 pm

Greed lazily lifted his eyes from being closed, giving a taint yawn while stretching his arms into the sky. While slipping off Sin’s slippery violet and blue scales, his feet clasped the ground quickly. He slowly followed Cato, quickly dashing behind him, not getting too comfortable around the wild-dragon slayer. Giving a glance as he towered over two children, giving another yawn, with the town in reach he could get this over and done with. “So, if we do this, we will be stopped from getting tied up and killed. And /if/ we get tied up with the villagers then what? Can we attack them? Or do we let them kill us?” Greed voice easily told that he was ready for bloodshed if need be. Giving another snort as he straightened his back quickly, still behind Cato and the two.
Sin gave a quick mumble of words, lifting her neck upwards while giving a weak, tainted howl. Letting her voice wither quickly up her throat and into the crisp air, the trees around her slowly tilted from side to side. Waving to the slow wind as they continued their waving. Sin gave a quick grunt; smoke fluttering from her nose, before curling up quickly and resting her head in her slippery and warm scales. Her ears pressed against the scales, hearing her heart beat slowly as she was doing no active activities. Giving a quick grin before lazily lowering her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:12 am

"If one doesn't act like one, one would not be called one." Cato slides off of Argento giving the girl the saddle as he walks with the horses reins in his hands. "We try and escape without killing anyone if possible I don't know about you but bounties don't look good on me." Cato leads them to the stables where he ties up Argento and helps the girl down. Cato walks into the inn and looks around already most of the drunks where passed out ffor the night. "Wait here." Cato leaves the group and goes to talk to the innkeeper and haggles over rooms. Coin passes between Cato and the keeper. Returning with two keys. "Their are two available rooms." He hands one key to Vita and the other to Greed. "Pick your rooms and if you want food and drink I would get it now otherwise their will be nothing till the moring. The keeper is keeping a tab till then." Cato leaves to take care of Argento amking sure the horse is taken care of for the night and his gear and tack where brought in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:32 am

Derrick nodded to Vita but then glared back to Cato who was saying he was acting like a child. "And if one doesn't act like a bastard he wouldn't be called one..." he growled as he punched the inn walls. /SHUT UP FOR ONCE!/ the sound of Athena's voice roared to him in his mind. /YOU SHUTUP!/ Derrick roared back to the imagnery voice in his brain out loud for all to hear and see.

Michi sighed, her brother could really be an idiot at times... it seemed that red fury of night faded from her eyes for now. To nothing but a pale sliver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:23 pm

Vita looked at the group.
"one rule no one sleeps with me." She grabbed a plate and a drink and headed up the steps and to the room Keir blance on her shoulder perfectly.
"Get what you want and i will see who ever is rooming with me when you get there." she called back as she went up the steps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:47 pm

*Smoke rose from the lips of the man shrouded in darkness as he exhaled. Taking the cigarette away from his lips his eyes pierced the darkness watching the group across the room from him. His eyes trailed across the man the others called Cato. He tilted his head to the side slightly and watched him listening to their conversation as they spoke. The scrawled note rolled up inside his pocket. He wasn't sure that he really wanted to join the band of brigands in their quest and he was really pretty sure that atleast one of them would not walk away from this alive. He knew where they were going and what they were persuing He also knew of what protected this item and that unless they knew what to expect none of them would make it away from this "adventure" alive. He pushed his chair away from the table with a loud scrape across the wooden floor and cleared his throat as he took the first step towards them.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:51 pm

Vita stopped on the steps and looked down at the man. she threw the tray of food on to a empty table it and the drink landed perfectly noting spilling her hand went to her wepons.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:14 pm

Returning Cato sees Vita ready to draw down on someon. "VITA! Whatever your thinking of doing don't" Looking to where here eyes are looking he sees Alex standing just outside the darkness of the corner table. "Don't mind Vita she had itchy fingers. Vita grab your food and go upstairs." Cato looks at the others in the group and nods for them to get their food and go up to the rooms. His arms crossed over his chest Cato wanted no complains or whinning from anyone. He glared at Vita waiting for her to comply with his request. What the others didn't know was that his hands where actually hovering over two throwing knives. He would wait to see how this little tiff would come to an end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:02 pm

Vita didn't move she sat down on the stepsand waved a hand her food and drink came to her. she would stay and be of use if need. Keir hissed and sat down on the step behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:16 am

*A grin curled across his lips as smoked rolled out of the corners of his mouth* Now really young one that would for sure not be the best course of action to choose.*He never mooved from where he had steped that first step but his left hand rested on the tsuka of the nodachi at his side~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 3 Cs_88BNHis muscles were taught as a cat ready to spring his dark eyes glinted in the torch light* And you Cato... throwing knives? You are a man of war a man of the hunt to you really think if they did pierce my armor that they would sufice to do more than agrivate me enough to leave you a bloody corpse on the floor for the bar maids to clean up?*His additude was down right spiteful and cocky but he spoke with the confidance of a seasoned warrior and he didn't particularly care for Cato all that much since he knew who and what he was. He still did not move but his fingers gentally caressed the Koshirae where the tsuka met the blade.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:22 am

Vita burst into laughter and looked at Keir her cat.
"o i love that idea Keir." Vita waved her hand and they all were weponless but she left a wepon on cato and herself she always felt naked with out a dagger or her sias.
"and buddy i am not that young i am quite skilled." she winked at him and his armor went poof.
"I know that must make you mad." Keir hissed at her.
"Think i crossed the line fine i'll give him one wepon." Keir rubbed his head aginst her back as she returned his wepon.
"Fair fights last longer therfore more fun to watch."Keir purred in agreement and she pet his head and gave him a pice of meat. and then ate some her self.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:06 am

Michi turned to the rest, "So what is the big deal? she is not going to die?" Michi half growled looking at Cato shriek. Sheesh...and he thought HE was the leader out of all of them. Her now metallic red eyes then looked to Vita, "I don't care which room I am in or what bed, I'll just sleep on the couch..." the girl said before her eyes soon turned to the unknown man supicously. "I am not hungry..." she soon stated.
"But I am!" Derrick soon stated while his sister trotted upstairs, "So where do you get the food again?" he asked from loudness and a truimph-like voice to utter confusion. There was no wonder people still called him a kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:56 pm

*He hissed his elongated fangs showing his eyes turned dark. Snapping his fingers his blade and armor reapared.* That was the worst mistake you could ever make CHILD!*Burning 35 blood points he envoked Obfuscate lvl 1 ability vanish from the minds eye disallowing any unnatural ability to see him then obfuscate lvl 3 shroud of darkness making him invisible then obfuscate lvl 2 pass with out a trace making his movements soundless. The next time she saw him he let all the abilities pass and the Nodachi was so close to her throat if she sneezed it would cut her head clean off. He hissed at her almost a growl before speaking.* Do not use your petty tricks on me or the next time my blade clears this scabbard you will be looking through dead eyes! I have done nothing to you you foolish child and all you do is threaten me! And yes you are a child try living several more millenia and I might think you an adult but you really have to step up your manners before that happened and as rude as you are I don't forsee you living that long!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next