Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) Empty
PostSubject: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:36 pm

Rules: we know them no need to go through them.

Plot:TBD

Setting: Dragon's Cove Island

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Anya wakes up on her back her long white hair covering her face. She can has waves close by but why would she hear those. Budapest was nowwher NEAR the opcean. groaning she rubs the back of her head as she sits up. What happened last night that she got herslef here? She knew she shouldn't played tht drinking game with William. Pushing her hair out of her face she looks around. "Oh boy this isn't good." It kinda reminded her of her place on Hawii. Getting her booted feet under heself she cockes herslef into a standing position. Rubbing her head as sand falls off her leather pants and corset. Moving an hand around her body top make sure nothing is borken. She sighs as she feels the daggers she had stolen from Lucien where still where they left her.

Last edited by nox_the_wolf on Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:41 pm

Ace watched from a tree trying not to laugh her and her sister had really gotten bored this time sending people through time and back again if you weren't use to it it was like one bad hangover. slowly Ace slipped out od the tree and ladded on her feet her odd limer like pet on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:48 pm

Anya looks around and spots Ace. Running fingers through her hair trying to get it in some sembalance of controlled. Once done she dusts herslef off and walks over. Anya looks Ace up and down with saphire bue eyes. "Where am I?" She asks a bit perturbed. The smell of strawberries and creme float on a breeze with her. Her white haiir flutteirng about her as she rests her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:51 pm

Ace shruged and they were back in dragon cove.
"i couldn't tell you if i had wanted to Spade is playing games i am the one who was sent to bring you back to your right time.......good old spade messing with peoples lives just like i love to." Ace checked her wrist band and set it so no one else could use it so the power she weilded was under no one's control but her own.
"the name is Ace by the way a nick name actualy but hey it is better then my name."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:58 pm

"I see Chronos must love the two of you messing with time. The name is Anya." She didn't give out the rest of her title wanting to see what these two where up to. Sh eliked messing with other people but didn't like it when others did it to her. She beat the snort out of the last guy who did it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:03 pm

"wells here you go back in your time with no problems other then Spade dumbing you in a pile of sand....well i better get going i have so many things to do isn't that right Auston?" the last part of her sentence was directed at the little animal on her shoulder who let out a stange noise.Ace streatched her arms above her head and started to walk. humming a tune.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:06 pm

"Whoa there. Thanks for the return and all but don't you think I should get the chance to see this siter of yours so I can tell her off?" Anya leans forward hands still hon hips. She was getting angery and that weasn't a good thing. Cause Lucien wasn't around to keep her calm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:10 pm

"Spade? you want to meat Spade o god that is rich." Ace stoped and leaned against a tree trying not to laugh. once she calmed her self down she looked at Anya.
"sorry i can never find her when i need her any way either can Auston here."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:13 pm

Anya growls wishing yet again she had Lucien's power to ind anyone he needed int he spirit realm. She drums her fingers onher hps as shethinks. "well then I guess I will just have to stick with you till you find her or she finds you." Anya scritched the top of the weird little critter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:17 pm

"alright your choice but i never know where i am going till i get there and all that jazz." Ace walked backwards swirving to advoid rocks in the road and all.
"so why are you so intent on metting Spade you won't beable to lay a finger on her."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:21 pm

Anya give s very wicked smile. "How do you know I can't? Is she a goddess?" Anya walks beside the backward walking Ace. "Why are you walking backwards?" Anya walks not looking at what is around her as things move out of her way. she had that affect on people. Except if they where guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:26 pm

"i don't know figured it was better then walking on my hands and this way i have a diffrent view point for looking for a hidden entrance." Ace walked forward the way they just had come and off the road to a hidden path way.
"just what i was looking for." Ace waved her hand and a few fruits came off the trees and landed in her bag. she keept going till she found the stream tand faloowed it to her little camping ground. once there she pulled out a fruit and cut it up for Auston to eat and he went after it like a nut.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:31 pm

Anya looks at the critter. "What is Auston any way? He looks lieka lemur." She looks back at Ace and her camp ground. "Nice campground." Anya plops down on a log and waits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:35 pm

"i think he is and thanks you want any thing???" Ace rumaged around looking for a pot and other things.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:38 pm

"No I'm find." Anya pulls a apple out of somewhere and muches on it. It looks oddly like an apple Ace had in her bag. Anya sits ther emunching away as she watches Ace and Auston. "So how did you come by being able to bend time?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:44 pm

"family gift.." taps her wrist band
"this sucker is the main thing that does it though." Ace sat down and started to cut diffrent vegtables and boil them in a pot that filled it'sself with water. Auston ran around jumping on Anya when he finished with his fruit.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:55 pm

"Really?" Anya scrunches her brows together as she walks over. She looks at the watch studying it. Anya petted the jumping critter whenever it came by her hand. "So you have a little bit of power to you then." Meaning the watchand the pot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:59 pm

"more then you would think i just chose to live as normal as posable and not use my powers." Ace looked up as the night started to fall. Auston jumped on to her head then up onto a tree.
"alright go explore Auston just be back soon." she sat and watched as the spoon sturied the contants of the pot
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:14 pm

"Yeah but if wanted to act normal you wouldn't be doing that. You would be stiring it yourself. And iyou wouldn't be doing it infront of me." Anay sits down by the fire. "You should be glad I'm used to weird things happening."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:18 pm

"hey you knew about godesses and you shoot of a magical feel like you also have power. and can i give you a bit of advice move." Ace watched as Spade dropped down and laded a centemiter from Anya.
"Hey Alec here you go." Symphony thre her a dager and Ace caught it with out filinching she spun it around in her hand.
"well balanced symphony."
"i know right...who this?" symphony asked looking down at Anya
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:40 pm

Anya tusn and presses a dagger to Spades neck. "Next time you might now be so lucky. I'm Anya the ones you sent through time and put me on a beach." Anya looks atr Ace. "And yes I do have power to me. Much more then you realize."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:48 pm

spade looked at her 1/2 sister for help.
"What don't look at me like that i may be younger but i am not your get out of jail free card!."
"A...stop with the mood swings." Ace grabbed Anya's are and threw her half way across the camp.
"you really want to piss me off spade?"
"hell no you are evil when you are mad calm down." Spade tried to get away from her half sister but she couldn't move.
"Alec! stop it."
"Don't calll me Alec!" Auston dropped on to Ace's shoulder and Ace moved him so she was holding him.
"did you have fun Auston?" she said as she went back to tend to dinner. Spade shook her self and cracked her neck.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:58 pm

Anya flips int he air and lands in a defencive crouch. She dust herself off and stands still holding onto the dagger. Anya smiles crooked smile as she watches the two. Oh how she cause play with these two. Slipping the dagger back to where it came from she walks back over to the cook fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:04 pm

Ace watched Spadeout of the corner of her eye.
"listen Alec." Ace turned and smiled sweetly at her older 1/2 sister.
"yes ?"
"who is that?"
"none of your damn buisness! now get the hell got of my camp ground!."
"did you take your meds?"
"What meds your the one one something althe time go check on that girl you brought back in time!"
"alright fine." Spade left and Ace turned and handed a bowle of stew to Anya.
"here you go." she said sweetly with a amile.
"i guess tomarow we will part ways." Ace sat down and ate some stew her self and watched austone try to figure out how he was going to eat his small portian.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:26 pm

Anya takes the bowl of stew with a spoon. "Thanks." She begins to eat quietly. She seems to be ignoreing the sudden outbursts from Ace to Spades. "This is very good stew." Anya looks at Auston. Anya pats a spot next to her for Auston. She wait to see if the critter will come to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)
Page 1 of 31Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next