Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31
AuthorMessage

Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:39 pm

"You can't wait and we haven't set a date as to when we are going to do this i got everthing i need we just need you to get what you need and set a date, Alita is working on our house by the way another reson why i have a headach she invaded my dream, and it was a good one till she showed up. It was just me and you then here comes Alita." Toir cuddled closer to Darius and soon fell back a sleep, she woke again and hour later the head ach gone. she yawned and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:30 pm

"Sleep better?" He holds her close. His arm had fallen asleep five minutes after she fell asleep but he didn't want to wake her up. "Well all I need is a tux and I would be all set. So I say we get a calanger pin it up to the wall and throw a dart and whatever date it hits is the day." Darius tries to flex his hand to hopefully get the bloos flowing again.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:29 pm

Toir rubbed his arm gently.
"you do that i realy don't care what day."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:36 pm

"then let's dp it tomorrow. I can go down to the village now and get a tux." Darius looks at her and smiles. With that Darius plants one on Toir before getting up and heading into town. The sun sets upon a new day and rises a new begining.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)
Page 31 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31