Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:07 pm

"It was because of you I started you haunted my mind I had to draw to to get some peace." Sighing he turns and goes to his room and almost runs into Ace. "Thank you Ace." Looking over his shoulder he watches Ace go around a bend in the hallway. Walking to his door he enter and hears music coming form Kain's room. Groaning Darius coillapses on his bed.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:14 pm

Tori walked in from her room next to her brothers.She threw the pillow at Kain and shut off his music.
"Hey you are not deff! Some of us are trying to work....and don't give me the crap about me trying to write a novle is not work you lazy lump!. you where the idot who never gave my cell number to Darius or our parents! if you were not going to then why did you bug me to get one!" She threw a paper weight at him and nailed him right between the legs when he laughed at her.
"Get your head out of your butt and if you turn on that stero again to night i will toss it off a balcony!" Toir turned and slamed the conjouning door and went back to her typing.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:46 am

Once Kain could breath again he chuckles. "So when you did get in trouble I would give it to them I was trying to give you the space you wanted. Oh and go ahead and toss it off the balcony I was planniing on getting a new one anyway." Stretching he grabs a remote. "You and Darius haveing a fight?" Turning on the tv.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:54 pm

Toir walked back in with a pair of wire cuters and cut off all elctronical poer to his room.
"you really shouldn't concern your self with my proplems, Have fun rewireing."
The next day Toir found her self watching the kids for the adults to have some alone time. they where all zoned out on tv and she was typing going slowly insain by the blare of tv shows that even as a child she found stupid.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:38 pm

Kain chuckles and shakes his head. "Go to hell Toir." Kain would sometimes use the phrase the same way she would. Kain walks in an plops down next to her. "Seen Daius today?" Kain looks at the TV and winces at seeing Barney on there. "Oh well there went a few IQ points." Darius found himself running through the woods thankfully without being chased. Moving fluidly around the underbrush and other obsticals. He also makes sure not to spring any of the boobie traps that where the first line of defence around the castle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:47 pm

"no and thank you for agreeing with me." Toir continued to type never looking up.
"So what is it you want? do you want me to throw my self at Darius feet and beg him to take me." Toir said the last part sarcasticly. Toir read the e-mail that poped up onto her screen and almost cussed.
"watch them you don't have an iq much higher then thiers anyway." shge spoke as she dug into her bag looking for her cell.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:52 pm

Kain razzes her as she leaves. He pulls her laptop over and looks at it reading the email.Darius stops at a small clearing to catch his breath he usually did a few laps around the castle once a week. All o f asudden the noises of the forest stop. Looking around Darius waits to see what has caused the silence. He wasn't wearing his gun but he did have two knives one strapped to his calf under the loose fitting exersize pants and one on his forarm in plain view since he didn't wear a shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:11 pm

Toir cussed into the phone.
"How many damn times do i have to say no i am not coming back.There is something here for me." she paused to listen to the person on the other end
"I don't care if a volcano is about to blow and my presence will stop it i am not coming back" she rolled her eyes and listened.
"Why? There is a guy who i like alright....Katie i don't care i left the fashion world to write i am not about to go back." Toir sighed and sank down against a tree.
"I am not starving myself any more to be a size two just to walk down a damn runway, it isn't healthy. you know how good it feels to eat what i want how to act how i want?" she paused and lisened.
"Nope, not coming back ever i will design fahion i will wear fashion but i am not going to ever be a model again. you rember i almost hit one of the models last time, and if my family finds out they will kill me hello my parents don't exactly smile upon Victioira's scerect well not unlesss my mother is wearing it ....o i so didn't need that image in my mind, alright bye." Toir hung up her cell and sighed and let her head drop back he eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:21 pm

Darius looks around as he hears a voice arguing. Moving quietly he creeps up onto the voice and realizes it is Toir. Smileing he listens to the one sided conversation. He frowned as he heard what she had been doing all these years. When she hangs up the phone he leans on the tree righ beside her. "You know I would love to see you in some of the Vic Secret stuff." Darius chuckles as he watches her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:27 pm

Toir jumped and glared at him.
"don't ease drop!" She stood and shoved him aginst the tree.
"Don't tell any one what you heard alright?!"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:01 am

Darius bumps up against the tree. "Don't worry I wont." Hetugs at her hair. "Besides I know of at lest one person would would hurry up and buy all the old Vic Secret cattalogs." Knowing Paris he probably would. "C'mon lets go back to the house."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:30 am

Toir walked in and groned as Paris was flipping through one of the ones she was in she put her forehead against Darius back.
"Please don't let him notice i don't want to get in trouble." she muttered from behind Darius.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:51 am

"thanks." she noticed her brother with her computer.
"butt that is all privet info!" she went after him grabbing her laptop she tossed it onto the couch and started to beat his face in.
"Privet computer pirvet email, my stuff keep your hands off barney boy! " she stood and grabbed her lap top and walked off steaming."you get the watch the kids !" she yelled back at him.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:56 am

Kain laughs as he uses his arms to block her punches. "Ok ok. No more looking at you laptop." He keeps laughing. "Alright you have fun with Darius." Darius just stands there watching Toir and Kain fight. He looks at the smoldering mess in the floor by Paris. "You shouldn't have been looking at it while the kids are in here anyway Paris." True it used to be his room where he could watch anything but Paris had to give up the room a few hours a day for the kids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:59 am

Toir mumbled under her breath as she flipped open the top of her lap top and started to type as she walked then sent the e-mail.
"Some times i thank Amy for knowing not to write why i need to call them." she turned at looked at Darius.
"Have a nice run?
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:08 pm

"Yeah. I should go and shower." Darius turna and heads towards his room. Scratching his head as he walks. He didn't know if Toir was following him or not but he heads to his room to clean off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:14 pm

Toir fallowed and sat on his bed.
"if you want privicay just kick me out." she said as she typed her eyes on the screen.
"last chapter now how to end it." she muttered to her self and laid back on his pillows.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:20 pm

"What are you constanly tyuping on there?" Darius grabs his towl and walks over to her with it over his shoulders. Holding onto the end he leans over as he stands infront of her and looks at the screen. Darius then thinks twice about looking and pulls away not waniting Toir to rain punches down on him too. Kissing the top of her head he hits the shower. Darius wondered if he should show her the painting he was working on or not. Sigining he lets the hot water pelt his body as he decides what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:24 pm

Toir laughed.
"o i don't care about some one reading my stoy Kain was being an ass and reading my e-mail." she yelled at him as she heard the shower click off.
she saved and closed the document sent it to her e-mail then got on Darius computer. she brought it up in a word document and left it on the screen at chapter one and left the room after she closed out her e-mail of corse. she half way hoped he would relize the main guy was him.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:31 pm

Darius walks out not seeing Toir he smiles thankful for her kind ness to let him dress in peace. Looking over at the computer screen he sits down and begins to read. So engrossed in the first chapter he doesn't even move as he reads. After he realized the main guy was him. Getting up he gets dressed and goes hunting for Toir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:36 pm

Toir sat in the tower she had so dearly adopted as her alone place when she was younger only Kain, Darius and her self knew how to get up there. the room was smaller then she remembered but the view was still great. she sat on the window sill. one of the things that scared the crap out of the guys they where always afried she was going to fall off it and plunge to her death. but the ledge below would stop her it was only a four story drop to her balcony.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:20 pm

Not finding her anywhere he knew of one last place to look for her. Climbing up the spiral stairs he opens the door to the tower. Walking over he places her laptop on the table before collecting her in his arms and planting a passonate kiss on her. Darius holds her tight. Breaking her kiss he lets her go and takes a step back he face ever void of emotion watches her. "If I had known how you felt about me I would have don e that a long time ago." turning he heads for the door so she can collect her thoguhts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:35 pm

Toir stood there confused as hell he phone went off and she answered it then ran past Darius cussing. She ran threw the house and into her room she grabbed the book bag she always had packed.
"alright keep talking i'll be there in a bit, is Alicia alright, just hold pressure on the wound." she kept talking on the phone as she ran out of her room and out the front door she sighned to Kain that she would be back in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:38 pm

Darius watches Toir hauling biutt past him. confused he heads for the front door and looks at kain who shrugs. Darius titlts his head towards the door. Kain shrugs and they both go to there rooms and weapon up. A few moments later they where running through the woods trying to find where Toir had bolted off to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:45 pm

"Idiots you know that is what you both are?" Toir had her arm around one girls waist helping her walk.
"Yeah and your deadly, there wher six men and you killed them all." Alicia cringed at the pain in her leg and side.
"Lets just say i have training." Toir looked back at Selena.
"It is my fault you told us to stay."
"i should have brought you both with me your my wing women." Toir smiled as both of the girls laughed. she paused when she saw Daruis.
"Hello hot stuff." Selena moved in front of Toir and up to him.
"Don't try it he has a girl who will kick your ass with out smearing her eye liner."
"Huh and who is that?"
"Me so back off Selena."
"your no fun."
"I need to sit." Alicia inturputed and Toir helped her sit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)
Page 17 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next