Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen)   And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:48 pm

Ixin brought his head and gazed at the horse dragon that lied down in a distance. “You still think I’m going to attack you, even though you saved my life?” said Ixin with a smile on his face. “I am grateful for you saving my life and I feel much better than before.”

Ixin then looked up at the tree covered sky again then back at Abraxas. He kept his mind open towards her and replied. “You’re right, I wasn’t here for the adventure. When I passed by this city, the mayor had asked me to check out this threat that has been brewing over at that lake, but when we first met, I thought it was you causing trouble for fun. By the way your eyes suggest; you’re nice, but people fear you because… probably because you’re a dragon and you use their fear to amuse yourself.” Ixin sighed, closing his eyes for a sec then gazing back at Abraxas.

“I take it you have no real friends or acquaintances, am I right?” He asked with what looks to be a serious face then he heard a bird chirp off in the distance that sang a grand melody; he then closed his eyes and started to sing under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen)   And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:00 pm

"Experience taught me not to believe in gratitude too much. But I appreciate it, and you're welcome." She bowed her head slightly, realising that it was genuine. It was a reaction she had not gotten often. Despite helping out creatures once in a while, she was feared, he was right. And not only because she liked to use people's fear for entertainment but simply because she was not quite as good as he thought she was.
"They might suggest the nicety now, but there's a lot you don't know. Just hope it doesn't turn when you're around, you wouldn't want it to happen." She thought back to earlier in the day when they were attacked by the imps; she had felt the evil stir, and only the memory made her shudder.
"And no, I don't have many friends, I find it easier to live if you don't have to get disappointed all the time because your expectations are crushed." Looking Ixin over, as he relaxed and started singing with the bird, she couldn't help but ask herself how he had come to be an adventurer. Why he was wandering around on his own. A little reluctant to disturb him, when he looked so peaceful now, she silently asked: "How about you then? Why are you traveling on your own?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen)   And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:39 am

Ixin continued to sing with the bird, but when the bird stopped Ixin continued to sing softly then he stopped when he heard her question. “Nothing much about my life, but I became an adventurer for one reason… to view the world, to see the wonders of life, but…” Ixin stopped in midsentence. He remembered his past with a quick flash through his mind.

“I travel alone because I wished it, besides I’m not much for teamwork anyways.” Ixin smiled as he looked at his crossblade that brought even more of his memory into his mind at a flash of light.

“Anyways, do you ever get… you know lonely out here living by yourself?” asked Ixin.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen)   And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:47 am

The horse dragon still had her eyes on Ixin. "The wonders of life, huh? You might be disappointed to find out there's not so many wonders than destruction, evil, bloodshed. It's not so wonderful in the wide world as you might think."
Following his gaze to his sword and seeing his mind work, that he was remembering things, she wondered whether he would tell more about it. She grinned: "I agree with you on the teamwork idea. Makes things more complicated usually." Her mind flew back the volcano dragon she had once met, helping her find herself, remembering and learning. In the end though, she had disappointed him like everyone else she had met and like everyone had disappointed her. She didn't work well with others.
"Lonely?" Abraxas pondered the question for a while, shifting position into something a little more comfortable. "I guess sometimes a moment of loneliness is inevitable but I'm usually not in the same spot for that long to actually notice. I move around a lot. Haven't been here for more than a few weeks actually." Loneliness simply wasn't something that she thought of much. She was so used to being on her own, she didn't miss others around her. She had always been a single-fighter, without anyone around her. It was the only way she knew it to be.
"What brings you here anyway?" she asked. "It's not the nicest place, certainly not at the moment. And you won't find any wonders of life here. Only darkness," she added in a thoughtful voice. Dawn was darker today than usual, despite the fact that the sun had been creeping up behind the mountains. What does that mean?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen)   And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:33 pm

Ixin laughed. “Open your eyes a little wider. There are more wonders than the shadows; you just… have to look through the shadow.” Ixin remarked with a smile while he gazed upon a blue bird landing onto a branch behind Abraxas.
Ixin viewed in her eyes quickly then glanced back to the bird. “I can see it in your eyes, you feel like you’re the burden on people’s shoulders and other are a burden to yours, but yet… you have a mystery to your heart that I can’t see and I’ll respect that.” Ixin smiled once again. He stuck his hand out as the little blue bird land on his hand. “Everything and everyone needs a second or even a three chance to redeem themselves.” He whispered into the bird’s ear. Ixin quickly gazed off into the distance see the effects happening. “It’s time I returned to that lake and finish my quest. You can part take if you want, but if you get in my way… I will take you down as well as the one who I seek.” Ixin said to Abraxas as if he was a demon or a dragon.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen)   And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:37 am

Who does he think he is? Granting me the freedom to keep my own secrets.. But then again she couldn't really be mad at him. It was a weird situation they both were in and they seemed to live in such completely different worlds. She saw the wonders, yes, she had seen them, but she couldn't see anything good in the darkness of the shadows that were surrounding the peace and quiet, especially around here.
It was rather peaceful to watch him play with the bird though. It gave a completely different edge to this dark and mysterious man. The world didn't stop surprising the horse dragon. There was always something she came across that she had never seen before. She closed her eyes and nodded, in acknowledgement of what Ixin had just said.
As soon as he started speaking about his quest, she opened them again, a little fire blazing inside them. "What type of quest would that be?" She ignored the part where he threatened her, knowing full well that it would take him a bit more to take her down than he seemed to think. Plus, she didn't like being threatened, it awakened evil inside her so she chose to ignore it this time before she could get out of hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen)   And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:52 am

Ixin turned his gaze upon the horse dragon. “Calm down, I don’t want to hurt you… and plus I have no interest to fight you.” Ixin remarked.
He headed down the forest that looked almost exactly the same, but he knew which way to go. He’s here and I want him to suffer. Ixin thought as he travel toward the lake which they retreated from for safety.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen)   And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:58 am

What? She observed how he suddenly got up and made his way back towards the lake. Is he really nuts? To go back so soon? Not to mention the fact that she was a little taken aback by his obvious lack of manners. Leaving in the middle of a conversation, despite not knowing the other person was not the nicest way to behave.
But curiosity got the better of her, so she slowly got up and followed him through the forest. When she had caught up with him, she asked challengingly: "Is this how you normally treat others? Simply disappear without another word, ignoring them even if they're talking to you?" The disdainful look on her face spoke volumes. If this really is his way, that gives me another reason why he is traveling on his own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen)   And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:27 pm

Ixin stopped and looked back towards her. “I’m not disrespectful, but when someone asked about something they shouldn’t know, I leave. You are actually the first I have talked to despite I’m doing, I’m going to end this little trip once and for all.” said Ixin.
Ixin then turned around and continued towards the lake to put a stop to this monstrosity.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen)   And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:54 pm

"Is that supposed to make me feel special?" she asked, her face dripping of sarcasm. "You have no idea how disrespectful you are if you do this regularly." The horse dragon shook her head, sending her orange mane flying.
Ixin turned back towards where he was heading, and Abraxas turned into a different direction, out of his way and out of his sight and hearing, then doubled back and followed him. She was too curious and wanted to know what it really was that made him so suicidal as to go back into the nest of demons they had just escaped from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen)   And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:31 pm

As it seemed hours of a long walk, Ixin returned to the lake only to see a massive army of Imps and other branches of demon. Ixin continue to walk towards the army of demons, but as he approached them, the demons looked at him and just moved out the way letting him towards the so called nest which turned out to be a portal to their world. Ixin stopped and looked around seeing the demon chatting and muttering in the background.
Something was happening; a dark armored figure stepped out of the portal and in front of Ixin. “So, Ixin. How long has it been since we first met?” This demon spoke to Ixin as if they were friends as the demon placed his hand on Ixin’s shoulder.
“You have two seconds to remove your filthy hand from me, Ori’Sutya.” Ixin said with an angered toned voice. Ori’Sutya removed his hand from Ixin.
The demon laughed. “You think you can defeat me by yourself?”
“If it comes to that… then yes.” Ixin said ready to fight as he removed his cross from his back.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen)   And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:39 pm

Abraxas followed Ixin at some distance, always making sure he didn't know she was there and always trying to lookout for possible imp patrols, if the demons thought that far ahead to protect their camp. Nothing much had changed in the appearance of the environment except that it was darker, but so far the demons hadn't visibly taken over this part of the lands. It made the horse dragon wonder what they were up to. She was even more curious about Ixin's intentions though. What was he doing here and why did he want to go back into the lion's den when they had just escaped from there?

Wha.. What the.. Is he talking to that thing?! Abraxas' eyes had followed Ixin through the camp so she herself had stayed outside of the imps' reach, not wanting to get into any more fights right now. But she was intrigued by the fact that the man had simply walked right through their midst, without being attacked one single time. Why had they attacked him before when he had not even been IN the camp and not now?! She didn't understand it.

Who was that thing? Demon Boss? How does he know Ixin and why..? Too many questions were floating around in her head, so that she nearly missed the imp walking towards her. She quickly hid behind some bushes and trees trying not to lose sight of the two. She was too curious to find out what was going on and at this distance she couldn't figure out what they were saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen)   And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:53 pm

Ori’Sutya was circling Ixin and speaking. “Ixin Crossblade of the bladed village of Urami. How did you ever survive?”
Ixin still in his fighting stance replied. “That’s for me to known and you to find out.”
Ori’Sutya was looking towards the forest and glanced towards the area which the horse dragon was. “Hmmm, so who are your allies now? More humans? Elves? Dwarves? Or maybe better yet. Dragons?” He asked to Ixin with a curious look.
Ixin ready to attack. “Why would I join with such creatures that will always pull me down?”
Ixin quickly turned in a three-hundred sixty circle and tried attacking Ori’Sutya. The demon blocked his attack and just snickered. “You think you can defeat me still. Humph. Fine, you can die now.”
Ori’Sutya attacked Ixin with a full defecating attack trying to destroy Ixin, but he dodged it, but was now in the crowd of imps ready to rip his head off.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen)   And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:19 pm

Moving a little closer, Abraxas tried to make out what the situation would escalate into but there was no way of knowing without hearing the conversation and she was still much too far away for that. But she wasn't exactly eager to walk into the demon camp.

The horse dragon's heart beat seemed to skip a few beats when the demon boss looked into her general direction. Did he see me? Does he know I'm here? How does he know? Scolding herself, she forced herself to get a grip again. There's no way he could have detected me from this distance. So she kept watching the scene, observing every move made.

Brilliant move Ixin, really brilliant. Abraxas would have shaken her head had it not attracted unnecessary attention, since she now felt more and more observed. Had the huge demon ordered someone to come check up on her? But she immediately focused on Ixin again, who was now in deep trouble with the whole of the imp army ready to attack him should he even give a scratch to their master. Well then, it either would come to her watching him die in the attempt to force revenge on someone who was about ten times his size - at least from where she was standing - or she would get herself into trouble to help him get out. That was were a pair of wings would come in handy. Then again, why should I care? I could just as well leave and let him deal with what he has gotten himself into completely on his own anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen)   And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:56 am

As Ixin fell into the Imps, he quickly spun around, killing all in the circle. Ori’Sutya soon pointed in the direction of Abraxas and yelled. “Kill his ally!”

Ixin jumped back in the challenge ring against Ori’Sutya. He swung his cross and attacked the Demon Lord with full force. As Ixin and Ori’Sutya fought out on the pedestal, the Imps and Fel-Knights preyed upon Abraxas in instant.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen)   And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:16 pm

Ally? What? Me?? Immediately, she spun around on her hind legs to run. But she didn't get far. Out of nowhere it seemed, yet another army of little demons was creeping up on her and there was no way out. Fury was growing inside her and she was cursing her own frivolity and she was cursing Ixin for dragging her into the den of the lion. At that moment in time, she did not at all care that she didn't have to come along, that she had been too nosy and had partially gotten herself into this mess. Someone else needed to be blamed, it was easier.

Thin lines of slightly green fume were circling out of her nostrils and she lowered her head. Her feet were buried deep into the ground to strengthen her position. She was ready to fight, even if it would mean the last of her, but she would not give in to these little imps, no matter how many there were. Darkness was creeping through her heart and soul, crying out to be released. Yet, she fought it back, not wanting to be taken over completely by her dark side. And then the first imps made their move...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen)   And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:27 pm

Ixin noticed that she was surrounded by the imps and as one of them made the move to attack her. He quickly spun his crossblade around and throws it in a twirling method towards them. It hit the one who was making the attack then spins around her on the ground killing the circle then halt in the ground standing up.

Ixin didn’t realized till it was too late that the demon lord tried to slash him with his sword. Ixin managed to dodge, but his arm got scratched and burned by his sword. “AAHHH!” screamed Ixin.

Ori’Sutya laughs as he attempted a strike again, but misses as Ixin evaded it. This isn’t good, without my weapon I have nothing to fight with or block… He knew he was in trouble, but he continued to fight him without a weapon. His arm was bleeding, but yet burning; he was good, but without his crossblade, he was nothing, but a moving target.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen)   And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:53 pm

The horse dragon bit mercilessly at the imps, using her hoofs and claws to trample them to death or rip them apart. Her anger was giving her strength to keep going and she completely forgot her surroundings. Until suddenly, she heard a swishing sound and no imps were coming at her any more for a while. In a circle all around her, there they were lying, some still twitching but most already lifeless and cut into pieces. How.. ? What..? Lifting her head as she reappeared from the trance like anger state, she realised that Ixin's crossblade was upright in the ground in front of her nose.

The sword was still waving from the force of the throw. But why had he done that? "Did he lose his mind completely now?" she raged as she saw that he was now trying to fight the demon lord without defenses. "How many screws did he lose with every scar?" Abraxas simply couldn't believe such stupidity. "First, he leaves without a word, and then he thinks he has to rescue me? Who the hell does he think he is?" Venting her returning anger, she was talking louder and louder until she finally released the last of it in a kick against the cross blade to loosen it from the earth.

Would be interesting enough to get this bloody sword back to him without hands.. And with still an army of little demons trying to kill the both of them. Despite the many that have been killed, they seemed to come pouring back as if nothing had changed. It was like killing a fly, for each one you kill, there's two replacing it. Before the imps could start attacking her again, Abraxas tried to find a way to get the sword into her mouth without killing herself in order to get it across to Ixin somehow. Betaking herself into the den of the lion, and she was not happy about it, but she almost felt like she had to now. After all, he had given up his sword in order to safe her, no matter what he had wanted to achieve with that thoughtless movement.

After a few misattempts, Abraxas finally had a grip on the sword that should somehow hold until she had reached Ixin. Though the plan now was to give him back his crossblade and then disappear. Just quickly, get in, get out and that's it. She was starting to be fed up with all the imps that were now trying to jump on her back as she was racing through their midst towards where Ixin and the Demon Lord were doing their little dance.

Just as she reached them, one of the imps had managed to claw himself into her back, digging in deep and making her scream in pain, thus dropping the sword. Yet another cry escaped her lips, this time an angry shout as the emotion was waving through her body again, obscuring her view for a few seconds, complete darkness showing in her eyes. This is getting dangerous for me... The thought sped through her brain, not leaving any traces, being gone as quickly as it had appeared without having any effect whatsoever on the horse dragon. She was slowly starting to lose control...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen)   And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And there was Darkness throughout the land.. (Lycanscar X Eldarwen)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2