Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Monty
Admin
Monty

Female Loveliness : 11

The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:55 pm

Silverwing clashed with Rocket as he reached the tops of the clouds. However, he dodged the flaring talons and teeth. Silverrwing grapped Rocket as they hit and he began to swing him around...faster and faster...until he let go - hoping to send the other dragon flying in the opposite direction. After he let go, he sent a a blaze of fire towards the rainbow dragon. Almost impossible to miss after the last attack.

Back to top Go down
https://dragonscove.darkbb.com

The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:40 am

Rocket was swung around, he was blasted by the flames, though he was not about to give up. He flew through the flame, invisible by the eye. Once near the dragon he sent a powerful Rainbow blast towards the creature.
Now because of how close he was, this would probably be unmissable. As he shot his rainbow blast he flung his tail towards the dragon's dragon, his teeth glimmered in this dangerous battle.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 6:28 am

At a close range, Silverwing struggled to get his wings to shield him intime. But alas, he managed it. However, he took them away and was struck by Rocket's tail. It was a hard blow...extremely hard. It had his him on the side, the spikes almost digging into him. He gave a small yelp before dropping a few feet. He couldn't continue the battle up here, for if he fell. It would be deedly. Silverwing gave a large beat of his wings and turned around, suddenly aiming striahgt towards the ground. He landed perfectly, many metres away from Sandy to make sure she didn't get hurt in the process.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:16 am

"Come back you coward!" Snarled Rocket in the sky, raising his top lip constantly. He lowered his head and flew at high speeds, towards the ground.

Just at the second where it would look like he was going to take Silverwing and Sandy with him, he bashed his wings together to make ultrasonic sound waves. After doing this, he turned around and flew towards the caves, he lowered his wings and decreased his wings in size.
Barely able to fit into the caves. To show that he still wanted to battle, he shot rainbow blasts, all around Sandy and Silverwing. Little explosions everywhere around them.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:35 pm

Silverwing and Sandy glapsed their ears as the sound waves came, but they hardly did any damage at all after it passed. Seeing the rainbow waves coming towards him, SIlverwing shielded himself and Sandy from them. Silverwing quickly followed inside the cave behind Rocket. He lunged forwards and bit deeply into the rainbow dragon's tail.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 9:53 am

"ARGH!" Rocket snapped, clutching his teeth. Now was his chance, he shot a ultra-stocked-up rainbow blast. At close range.
It mouth glowed for less than a split-second, then a blast of pure light burst from his mouth, the powerful attack bashed itself into the dragons body.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:16 pm

Silverwing let go of Rocket's tail and gave a loud cry of pain. Falling backwards onto his side, just outside the cave entrance. Sandy gasped from a few metres away and ran up to him. Placing her hand upon his body, SIlverwing qinced as she did so. "Silverwing, are you okay? Speak to me..." Her dragon gave out a low growl, beforew openning his eyes from being shut so tightly from pain. "I'm fine," he muttered. Before standing up slowly, his side hurt painfully.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:27 pm

Rocket gave a loud chuckle, his tail was bleeding, but at least he hit the dragon. "Hmm.." Rocket started to wonder. "How is he..?"
Rocket placed his head to the side and slammed it against the rocky floor, rocks flying everywhere. He listened to the human; "Pathic." He growled, licking his lips. "But at least she will fill my stomach up..."
Suddenly there was a urge inside of him, something saying; 'You will become friends with her and her dragon...'
"Why would I do that?" Snapped Rocket, raising his top lip constantly.
'I'm just saying...' The voice continued to speak.
"You said NOTHING!" He snapped again, flicking his tail into the side of the cave. Rocks and sand flew towards the ground, then hitting the other rocks.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:58 am

Silverwing quickly stoo upon his four feet, lifting his head up high. "You didn't really think you could defeat me? A Guardian Dragon? No, it takes alot more than that to bring one of us lot down. We aren't Guardians of this island for nothing. I'm giving you one last chance before thing really start to get messy. Surrender, surender and leave." Silverwing's words were true...true and hoest.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:08 am

Rocket remembered what the voice said; 'You shall become friends with her and her dragon..'
He began to think, then giving a sigh, he looked upwards. "Hmm.." He let out a low moan before galloping up to the Silverwing. He stared at Sandy, "I will not give up. Though something tells me to lay low and be nice. Though because we are in a middle of a battle. I say finish it. Then.." He said in a stern tone. The voice echoed in the cave; 'That is a boy Rocket..'
Rocket grinned slightly, happy by his choice.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 3:30 pm

As quick as a flash, Silverwing pushed Sandy gently out of the way of the charging Rocket. But when the dragon came near enough, Silverwing lept out of the way, but at the same time, curled his tail around one of Rocket's hinds leg. He pulled it with immense stregnth in attempt to knock him over.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:11 am

Rocket screeched as he tumbled to the ground. "Nice try." He chuckled, flapping his wings to loosen the grip of Silverwings tail. As soon as it was loose enough, he flew into the air.
His mouth glowed for a split-second, before shooting yet another colourful blast at the dragon. Rocket snickered for a second before swooping down and attempting to trip the dragon before the hit with his left hind leg.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:25 am

Silverwing once again, protected himself and Sandy from the flying 'rainbow bolts' coming towards him. He sighed as he did so. If this dragon wished to defeat a Guardian Dragon, he would have to do alot more than that. Until, Rocket flew towards him, attempting to trip Silverwing up. The great silver dragon lunged forwardas and their two dragon bodies' clashed.

Silverwing grabbed hold of Rocket's body and pushed him to floor with immense stregnth. "Go now," he said, "oh I will be forced to actually try and battle you."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:38 am

Rocket chuckled; "You think that is battling? I'm only just getting warmed up!"
Rocket grasped hold of dragon's wings, then stabbing his teeth in. He started to try to rip the dragons leather wings.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:16 pm

Silverwing pulled his silver wing away from Rocket, just in time to miss the biting teeth. Causing the rainbow dragon to bite thin air. Seeing a chance, Silverwing flapped his wings and flew into the air. Expecting Rocket to follow. Now, he would really show him what Guardian Dragons were made of!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:12 am

The rainbow dragon realised that Silverwing had obviously not heard his forgiveness. His rage increased.
"Fine then!" Rocket roared, he galloped up to the human (Sandy) and picked her up by the scruff. "Then risk your life for hers!"
He flapped his wings rapidly, then bashed them loudly, zooming into the cave.
Sandy still firmly in grasp of his talons. He slightly rested his wings not to be careful to bash them into the cave. Oops. Instead he increased them in size, they bashed against the cave. He tumbled forwards, though in still firm grasp, rocks tumbled at the only entry of the cave. Soon the cave was fully blocked.

Rocket blinked rapidly at the fallen rocks. No light could get through...
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:34 pm

Silverwing lunged forwards as Rocket rudely grabbed Sandy and picked her up, he flew close behind him until the cave disaster...before the cave was covered up with boulders and rocks, the last thing Sandy could hear was Silverwing's voice calling her name: "Sandy! I'll get you"" But it soon went dead as the cave entrance was no-more.

Sandy turned to Rocket and screamed as the rocks fell around them. A few hit her, causing small scratches, but nothing big. Until one very large one seemed to 'bounce' from her arm. She screamed in pain as it crashed ti the floor. Clutching her sore arm, she shouted out for her dragon's name. "Silverwing" She called over and over agan..."SILVERWING!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:01 am

Rocket began to nudge the rocks. He loaded a powerful rainbow blast and shot it at the rocks, one rock was destroyed. He growled in anger as if blast only destroyed one being.
He roared loudly, tossing his head in a Rhino-like motion, he charged forwards, his head bashed against the smooth feeling of the cold rocks.
He let out a sigh and fell onto the ground next to Sandy. Rocket took a couple of seconds to look around in this stone prison...
"Hmm..." He murmured in wonder, tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:08 pm

Sandy stood back as the Rainbow dragon collapsed upon the floor with a sigh. She scowled at them before pressing her ear to the rocks. She head a 'banging noise' realising that Silverwing was also trying to break through on the other side. Looking at Rocket, she gave him an angry look, "you do realise that we are trapped here and its all your fault don't you?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:12 am

"Be quite you being!" Rocket roared, snarling rapidly as his tail flickered. "If you don't know, I had said sorry to you and your numb-headed dragon. But he didn't hear, still fighting fiercely and thinking that I was going to attack you. He got me to revved up that ended up picking you and making this mess."
His voice was strong and threatening as he scowled at Sandy.
He looked around once more, "Hmm..." He wondered again, he backed off a bit, then charged, ramming his head into the rocks again.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:33 am

Sandy was taken aback, by what Rocket had said. But she turned her back to him and folded her arms. Staring at the piles of rocks. "Oh, he heard you alright." She mumbled, listening as she heard Rocket beside her bashing against the rocks. Suddenly, through a small gap in the boulders, she saw a blue light, it was the same blue colour as her necklase...the same colour as Silverwing. "Stand back," her necklase spoke to her, using Silverinwg's voice. Indeed, Silverwing and Sandy could talk through her necklase...but why did he want her to stand back?

Sandy nodded, although knowing Silverwing couldn't see her through the necklase. Until all of a sudden, all of the rocks glowed with the same blue light, and they exploded. Leaving the vace entrance open, and Silverwing standing outside, also glowing the same blue colour. He was the one using his power, power of the Guardian dragon.

Sandy ran up to her ragon, arms outstratched and she hugged him. Silverwing wrapping his paw around her body to hug her back, "are you okay?" he asked, nuzzling her, and only seeing a small scratch on her arm. "I'm fine," she replied with a big smile, completely ignoring Rocket.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:41 am

Rocket gave a yawn, glancing at the two as they nuzzled each other. His scales withered in and out, a shiver running down his spine. Peering around the two, he galloped past them, dust and pebbles flying behind him as his claws dug into the crisp earth. Rocket's eyes were covered by scales for a split second as he shut his eyes, reopening them to watch the two.
"Humans, maybe some aren't bad.." He mumbled, slouching his head forward, his back high into the air. his wings bashing together making a small amount of Sonic-Booms. "But still, I can't forgive them.. Not now."
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:04 am

Sandy turned towards Rocket as he galloped past, shielding her eyes from the sudden gush and stones. She rolled her eyes, "ugh, what now?" After the dust had died down, she called out to the rainbow dragon. "Look, isn't that enough? Can't you just leave us alone now?" It was true, Sandy was getting bored. For she knew, that if he weanted to, Silverwing could finish Rocket off in a flash, but she also knew that he didn't like doing things like that. He wasn't tight. he didn't goi around, gloating about his power.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}   The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing} - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rainbow's eye. {Monty & Shunned. Rocket & Sandy & Silverwing}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2