Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:13 am

"no we aren't" she pointed at the dragonets and yawned a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:35 am

"I can pu tthem in a drawer again unless they go do something else around the house." He looks at them "And that doesn't mean make a mess." He turns back and looks at Elktra. "Come on a nice quiet rest for the both of us. We had a long night." Rothan waves a hand and everything is cleaned up from the night before.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:39 am

"Talented." Elektra smiled as Saber disapered then walked over wrapping her arms around Rothan's waist. "Tell me u want or don't want kids and if so how many."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:43 am

Rothsan shrugs. "After having a big family I don't know about kids. I know one thig I don't want kids right now. I want to spend time with you see the world if we can." He wraps an arms around her waist as they climb the steps. "How many would you want since youwould be doing all the work for the first nine months?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:46 am

"Never thought about it."Eektra said and raised to th middle of the hall between their two rooms.
"So who's bed is bing used tonight?" leaing against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:51 am

Rothan pulls a coin out of his pocket. "Heads mine and tails yours." Rothan tosses it in the air and looks at her. "Call it." He looks at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:54 am

"Heads it is a two headed coin knowing you." Elektra said smiling at him. herout fit changing to something he would like.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:02 am

Rothan raises a brow at the outfit and forgets about the coin. He likes the red silk night gown she was wearing. "Wow." He looks her up and down and just grabs the closest door knob not caring who's room it was. "I think we need to pick a rom here in the house and make it ours."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:05 am

"I agree." Elektra laughed at him.
"That is the study Rothan, not unless you want to lay on the floor..." Elektra opened the door to his bed room and entered and sat on the bed waiting for him.
"you must like since the sense was knocked out of you."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:08 am

"Anything you wear knocks me senseless." Rothan closes the door and dims the lights. Pulling off his shirt he walks over to the bed. "Love you baby."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:12 am

"I'd be worried if you didn't. so back yard wedding simple and clean nothing big and fancy well except your family." Elektra got under the cool sheets and smiled at Rothan.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:02 am

Rothan changed his pants into silk black sleeping pants. "If that is what you want then that is what you can have." Rothan climbs into bed behind her and curls up with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:58 pm

"k." Elektra said on a sigh her head on Rothan's chest.
"Your a nice pillow." she said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:00 pm

"Well your a nice chest warmer then." Rothan brushs her hair out of her face and kisses her. "So when would you like to tie the perverbial knot?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:02 pm

"Up to you i don't care as long as i get you." Elektra shook her head so her hair covered her face.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:05 pm

Rothan brushs her hair back out of her face. "Ok. How about tomorrow? Or we can do it right now." Rothan smiles and nuzzles Elektra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:08 pm

"Fine with me." Elektra smiled back up at him.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:11 pm

"Ok." Rothan smiles and wills the lights off. "We should rest otherwise we could talk the whole day away." Rothan holds her close and runs a hand up and down her back. "Don't worry I wont leave to make you breakfast this time so you don't have to hurt Saber."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:14 pm

Elektra slipped out of the bed around lunch time leaving Rothan asleep. she went down to the kitchen in jeans and a tee shirt and froze when she saw a hunter sitting at the counter eating an apple.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:16 pm

Rothan stretches in the bed and doesn't feel Elektra in the bed. Sitting up he sniffs the air an catches a scent he doesn't know.Elektra who else is here? Malandra flies into the kitchen and chirps angeryly and buzzes around the hunter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:19 pm

"What do you want, Malandra go up stairs." Elektra said her hands in her jean pockets.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:22 pm

Rothan shifts into a wolf and slips out of the bed. USing his nose he opens the door enough to openin it with his head and front paw. Wiggling out of the gap he moves slwoly downt he hall. Ears layed flat and he head lowered as he comes to the top of the stairs. Rothan pauses and waits to listen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:28 pm

"Awww you don't remember me Elektra i said when you leave i would fallow, just didn't expect you to run into the arms of the ones we hunted, nice house by the way, bad seucity."

"Marci?"

"Yepp i came to warn you they plan to attack your lover's family house to night, a large group the size of an army."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:34 pm

Rothan will his size smaller so he looked more like a black coated german shepard. He walks downthe stairs ears up and tail waging. He bumps his nose to Elktra's hand then tilts his head at Marci. He pads over pretending to be the happy house pet. Tail waging as he sniffs Marci more to get his scent and a better look at him. He even bumps his nose agaisnt Marci too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:38 pm

Marci lifts his hand away from th animal.
"Can't belive they left you alone or with such a lack of secrity i mean Gezze Elektra the gate was easy to break into i thought i taugh you better."

"Haven't gotten my hands on it to fix it yet.... and who said i was alone i can fight and my dog will tear you appart should i tell him to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next