Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

[Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!] Empty
PostSubject: [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!]   [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:22 pm

Now then, this is a one-time special that will never occur in such form ever again - this should be noted right from the start. In addition, this is an exercise for romance, a sort of idea as to what can be done out of several simply words, aka love, romance, tenderness, trust... You may replace these words yourself with whatever you hold important in this kind of environment.

Zay would like to add:
If you're reading this rp, you should read it while listening to:
Massive Attack---Angel...
No really you should, it's perfect for the scenes Wink

Rules:
You should know them by now. If you are unsure, please do yourself a favor and read them here.
Board Specific Rules:
Minor Powerplay allowed, as this is necessary for a decent romance roleplay without annoying your roleplay partner and yourself.

Setting:
On top of a mountain, world at one's feet. Late afternoon, with the sun already starting its way downwards. Fantastic scenery, the only way to describe the view. Little plateau with rocks and a few lonely bushes strewn along the back of the mountain. Though there was a feeling of despair in the air.

Plot and Intro:
Letting go of someone, losing someone, is inevitable at some point in your life. Whether this person is very close to you or simply someone that crossed your path once in your life but left an impression on you. It always hurts and it always leaves a hole in your heart. For Selene, it had been the loss of everything that was ever dear to her, making her feel as if she could never love anything or anyone ever again in her life. She felt disappointed, abandoned and like the most insignificant person in the world. She was sure that nobody would ever notice her, or venture to give her a second look if they did see her.

Staring out onto the world that was spread out in front of her, it could almost give the idea that the world was lying at her feet. The girl sighed, brushing some strains of her chestnut coloured hair out her face. Nothing would ever be the same again. Nothing. Not after she had lost everything that was dear to her. Her brother had left the family when she was still younger, something she had never forgiven him for. Her sister and her have never been close as Selene didn't fit into the scheme of the perfect daughter and housewife that she was supposed to fulfill.

Shifting her position a little, Selene put her legs up so she could rest her arms on her knees and in turn her chin on her arms. The air was starting to get a little colder, but Selene didn't care. Though her mind was filled with thoughts and images that would keep her from sleeping and actually resting, her heart was empty and it felt as if there was a hole in her body, as if her heart had been ripped out the day she had arrived home in her village to finally prove to her parents that she could stand on her own two feet without being somebody else's slave, only to discover that her parent's house and several others had been burned to the ground. Nothing had been left but ashes. Ashes and an ever growing feeling of loneliness and failure.

Selene buried her face in her arms, letting the tears run down her cheeks, her shoulders slightly rising from time to time with the silent sobs. Nobody would notice anyway, nobody cared. Nobody would be interested in her. She knew that she didn't really help herself by looking a picture of misery but she couldn't change that now.

Last edited by Eldarwen on Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 62

[Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!]   [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:24 pm

IC|
Well, that hadn't gone to plan. All this hiking up the mountain and not one mountain red rock dragon in sight, not one mountain beast...Just the few windblown bushes that had forced cracks in the earth high up on the mountain. The hunt had been an undoubted failure, but as he gazed out down to the valleys and winds below maybe the view was enough. From up here, you felt like a king, your dominion falling beneath you in a grand spread of colours and pale washes, a soft varied hue of colours splashed into the sky, the world was a canvas and whomever had painted this surely must have been a master of their art.

Even cutting blue eyes foreshadowed by fluttering tendrils of hair could see that. The face however seemed cast in iron, he stood still and statuesque on the mountain for what seemed a long while...Then slowly turned his head to the left to examine further that way. He rolled over his shoulders and breathed in deep.

Drinking in the mountains atmosphere was more refreshing than water, and it took away the annoyance of a fruitless effort. Finally he began to walk further to the west on his left, staying at the same high elevation...Like walking the guard turrets of a castle...No blood was splattered across the tri-whip which he held in a tight coil, and the armour was pristine clean, chiming metal on metal as he walked...All stealth lost on accepting for this one day, a defeat.

Zartear descended a little bit down the mountain, thinking quietly to himself. For the moment his presence was calm and one of solitude, if nobody was there to watch, then there was no required effort to display. Well he had thought he was alone up this rather harsh and well, lonely mountain. Had, at least. Briefly he paused thinking he had heard something, he didn't have especially heightened senses as an elf, but did you know the feeling when something was there? His body became still, and his eyes shifted over the scenery. No, there couldn't be anything up the mountain besides him self with the sun setting. All this wind whistling down the rocky face of the mountain, must have been that.

Who in their sane mind would want to be here when it became dark? Cold? Even volatile...And all alone?

Last edited by Zay on Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!]   [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:13 pm

Selene lifted her head a little, snuffling and her face wet with tears. She felt like the weight of the whole world was upon her shoulders and that it would take years for her to get up from this rock, not even to mention the descent back into civilisation at some point in time. She couldn't even remember how she ended up her in this lonely, god forsaken place, on top of a mountain. Not a likely place to be at the end of a day without a decent knowledge of survival. However, she had her ways, despite being a still rather naive young woman.

A low chinking noise started to invade the perfect silence that was surrounding Selene in her despair. Silence was what she wanted, what she needed, so she could almost wallow in her sadness. The thought of having lost everything kept haunting her mind and it was tearing her up from inside. Over and over again, she kept thinking that she was all out of love and that there was no one left on this planet that she could give her love to, because there was no one there anymore. But now the jingling was interrupting her, putting her off track. What was that? There was nobody out here, except for her, how could there be any noise?

Turning her head around to try and detect where the sound was coming from, she saw something flashing as if the sun had struck a shiny surface. And then she saw a figure, balancing on an elevation on the mountain side. Selene almost would have rubbed her eyes to check they were not betraying her but she was frozen in her pose, not daring to move, afraid the vision would go away. A knight in shining armour. Her knight in shining armour. The appearance was so stunning, Selene had to gulp. Was this for real? He looked so well built in what she could only guess was a really expensive armour, considering that it was reflecting the sun with its brilliance. She couldn't detect many details from the distance so she could only imagine what he really looked like, but already she was letting her wanton imagination get out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!]   [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:13 pm

IC|

But really, this feeling was hard to ignore. Nerves had never made him a slave, never...But he didn't feel nervous or even fearful as such, the "watcher" feeling wasn't leaving though. He scolded himself mentally and cleared his throat then setting at a speedier pace down the mountain. Zartear did look like he was going to leave it be...But in a fleeting moment he felt a shiver run down his spine.

He turned to look but in the opposite direction of where Selene were...Zartear growled to himself, seeing nothing but bareness and the few bushes...Wind still making them flail and making it's speedy flight to waver the full forest of trees below. He cast a careless glance in Selene's direction -of course, not knowing she was there- and he saw her, in his full view and it took a moment to register. But when it did he almost took a full step back, it was strange enough to find yourself feeling watched up a desolate mountain and somewhat stranger to then see a woman sitting on the rocks gaze afixed on you.

Not that this wasn't to his liking, not at all...

She looked saddened from what he could tell, as if looking out wistfully...Zartear repositioned himself slightly, standing taller as if he hadn't really been spooked at all, even though an inkling in him said contrary. He smiled weakly, and almost would have looked somewhat imposing. But he was thinking, he ran his eyes over her analytically...Firstly to work out why in Dragonscove she might be here... and second because it was absolutely no hardship to take a second look at her.
He then walked toward her, never turning away, or implying he might, for a moment.

"Pardon my concerns but, may I ask why a young lady might want to stay....Here, up in these mountains? It's a rather treacherous terrain..." He said, calmly and slower than usual speech.
Then he smiled, not completely sure what to make of her yet, but he'd find out soon enough. Either way he was in no hurry to get down the mountain and this explanation she might give, well he had plenty of time for some listening.

Last edited by Zay on Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!]   [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:42 pm

Still sitting transfixed on the rock, Selene kept observing the figure, wondering what the man was going to do. He seemed to be looking for something. Did he know she was watching him? Her question was answered when his eyes fixed upon her. A shiver ran down her spine and her palms were starting to sweat. Was he..? Oh my god... was he actually walking towards her? Selene couldn't breathe only thinking about the fact that the apparition, of which she still wasn't sure if it might just not simply be wishful thinking, might move towards her, come close to her. Her heart started beating faster and now that she could take in his whole physique, it was relieving her of the rest of her breath.

What she saw was simply not to be put into words, at least none she could think of right now. He was well-trained to say the least. His whole body radiating fitness and muscles like iron. His arms... these beautifully trained arms, clearly visible as there was no armour around them. Selene swallowed hard. Then her eyes reached his face, framed by calligraphy black hair. But when she thought, his appearance had already taken her breath away, it was nothing compared to what she felt when she saw his eyes. These stunning pools of heaven were unlike anything she had ever seen. Another shudder crept down her spine, making her hair stand on end.

His smile threw her off and she quickly averted her gaze, finally realising that she had been shamelessly staring at him, examining him from bottom to top. Though there was nothing there she would dislike, she considered it rather rude. Her cheeks blushed when she noticed that he had been looking her up and down as well. Looking back at him, she gave a small smile in return, uncertainty spreading inside her when he started to talk. His voice was like music in her ears, strong, yet calm. Seeing that he was probably expecting to hear a reply, she opened her mouth: "I.. I.. uhm..," she was looking for words, trying to figure out why she actually was here, though she knew exactly that she had not idea. "I don't know why I'm here," she finally admitted, realising how stupid and childish this statement sounded as soon as she had opened her mouth. Now her cheeks were burning and she felt like somebody had thrown her into hot lava. "I guess........ I might just have wanted to get away."
Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!]   [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:26 pm

He cocked his head a little to the side, a bit well, mildly confused by her answer but not put off at all.
"To get away you say?" He stood next to her and looked out, to the beyonds of mountains lining the distance, greenery spread out like a carpet below and of course the fiery sun hung in the sky at its throne, its fingers of light spread to all the the land beneath it, kissing it gently before it would vanish below the skyline...Leaving the moon, and perhaps the radiant stars, in its wake.

"And it Appears you've chosen the right place."
It looked as if not another being could exist for miles to come; you could see the thoughts come clouding into his eyes... He had only met her for a few moments and knew nothing about her at all, but maybe that was what were driving his sudden interest in her, as he looked down upon her figure favourably -to say in the least-.
And of course, like any good actor, he was concealing any obvious statements from his mind reflecting onto his face. If though, the saying were true that eyes were windows into the soul...or even your mind, then there probably wasn't any point.

Because frankly, even if there were many people there, which there wasn't, not even a single one to hear a whisper...Zartear wouldn't care that through his body language and speech that he was probably giving off a very blatant impression of his intrigue towards her. Still with as little knowledge of her as he could know he was already beginning in his mind to think. Wishful thinking would be too much of a weak word, that word was for a person that would wish but would never get. Zartear was quite the reverse in the fields of success...His footing was unsure for now, but after a little bit of testing well...Maybe, he might in fact decide that what he felt was a little more than mere interest for her.
"Why do you seem so sad m'lady? You seem a little, uncomfortable?" He inquired softly, still standing for now, still looking down. He said it in such a way that you may be lulled into security, under the thought he actually cared.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!]   [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:49 pm

Selene followed his gaze when he looked out over the valley, realising again how stupid her words had to have sounded without knowing the background history. The valley looked peaceful with the golden shimmer of the dying sun tainting the usual colours. Though her look still picked out the tiny spots here and there where the red glow was not so natural as in other spots. She had to shudder, only thinking about it again and a tad of sadness started to creep up again.

However, that was quickly forgotten when she looked back at the man in front of her. When she looked into his eyes, she felt as if there was nothing else around here anymore that existed. Not the sundown, not the mountains, not the sadness, nothing. It was all wiped away by the look in his eyes and the butterflies in her stomach. Her nerves were messing her up completely and she wanted to shake it all off, knowing full well that she wouldn't be able to. Afraid that she would show that she was almost shivering, she didn't want to get up, not wanting to give away that he was making her nervous. There was something about his presence that made her shiver and she could physically feel his eyes upon her. She wasn't sure if this was the right place to get away from all she had in her head, but it had so been the right place to find a knight in shining armour. She could still not get over his looks, all the muscles, the hair that cheekily fell into his face.

Get a grip now, she scolded herself, forcing herself to avert her eyes and look to the floor, this is getting embarrassing. Clearing her throat, she put her right hand to the floor to steady herself while getting up. Still not looking at him, she straightened up, brushing off dust and little stones from her bottom and legs from when she had been sitting on the ground. She was very conscious of the fact that he would now be able to see her completely and she was afraid to look up, to meet his gaze. Her heart was pounding, she was still feeling hot and she couldn't shake the feeling that her cheeks were bright red since the moment she had first laid eyes on him.

A shiver went down her spine and she had to inwardly sigh when his voice resounded through the air again. Oh Dragon, she thought as she felt like she had to dunk her head into a pool of cool water. Now she had to look up, she could not not look at him when he was talking to her. Shyly, she lifted her eyes a little, looking up at him. Even though she might have stood up now, he was still taller than her. A few strains of her fell into her face as she slightly tilted her head, trying to figure out how she should reply. "Well.. yes.. I am a bit uncomfortable but," she stopped, unsure of what to say next. She couldn't very well tell him that she was pretty sure he could make the unease go away and she wasn't about to tell him her life story. But he seemed so genuine. Then she decided not to answer the question at all, and to reverse the question on him. "What are you doing up here? On your own?" The last bit was more intended as an inquiry whether he had secretly stoved away his girlfriend in the bushes, which her gaze suggested as she let her eyes quickly wander over the bushes in the direction he had just come from.
Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!]   [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:26 pm

His face panned out to almost expressionless as her tone seemed to change so suddenly, that was unexpected...still he was not put off and he was going to take another cautious step closer, but stopped as soon as she stood up. Well, the scenery of the land was already spectuacular but the view had just improved from his standpoint. Selene had straightened herself from what he could tell, and stood up rather than huddled on the ground, her head was hung and was that a slight blush he saw visible on her cheeks? He parted his lips and drew a sharp deep breath...about to speak but words didn't come easily.

He almost would have looked spellbound the way he looked her all over...If it weren't for the fact his conscience was telling him the opposite of what he wanted to do... The conscience, frankly was a pain for Zartear. It had already been fractured and broken up beyond repair, but never accepted to just give up and die. On occassions it felt the need to chip in it's little bit, now was one of those times.
You know you shouldn't stare at a woman like that
....You've only just met her? I pity the poor girl.
And you think you can get away with that?
And well, yes he did. Zartear thought (and sadly was often right) when he thought he could "get away" with things.

Shame and guilt had officially skipped away to the grave...He looked with pleasure and maybe the beginnings of want, whether it was the mystery, the time or the taste of a passing possibility...The way her corset-like top hugged her figure so fondly, and her shiny chestnut hair rippled smoothly in the wind...The slim and elegant legs that carried her toned body...And even though her head was hung low, he could see the slight twinkle of rich brown, trusting, eyes. It was all just so inescapably appealing...Yes, irresistable to the eyes and dangerously tempting. This was an offer that would be hard to refuse, and even though practicality forbid he stay up this mountain, as the only soul besides her, when night would come soon and with it most likely danger. Coldness...And shades of deadly creatures.
But that in itself was stopping him from progressing down the mountain.
Yes, he knew full well it'd be just himself, and her.

Snap out of it!
He refocused back to hers lips, she seemed to have quite a quick mouth, as she had so readily turned his own question aside. Though, he was fine answering this one...He looked over his shoulder then back at her.
"No m'lady...As far as I can see, there is not a single living thing around. Actually, it has been a rather sorry sight until now."
And for once, he wasn't lying, just holding his nerve. "But indeed....it is always good to meet such a kind face as yours." Even though she had behaved not particularly more generously to him than any other normal person undergoing emotional strain, he had the feeling she might take to that kind of compliment...He smiled to her. That smile was both for the charm and also to himself.
It had taken almost no time at all for him to decide he liked what he saw and decided on what to do.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!]   [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:58 pm

Selene noticed him glance back over his shoulder and looked up at him once he returned his eyes onto her. Another shiver went down her spine. So much was written in his eyes and it made her all the more nervous. Could it be that he was actually showing genuine interest in her? Her? A simple village girl to the eye? It was almost too good to be true. Never she would have imagined that someone could look at her with so much emotion. Her legs were starting to shake a little and she pushed her hands against her legs, trying to prevent them from sweating and shaking. She couldn't believe it. It cannot be. She averted her eyes again, blinking, frantically trying to focus on something else and not to get carried away by thoughts of what might happen next, not wanting to get into that.

A sudden rush of heat was sent all through her body when he started complimenting her and she didn't know how to react. The words were like a caress, complimenting her on the thing she wasn't secure about at all, namely her body. Now she was really shivering and she nervously brushed away a strand of hair from her face, tucking it back behind her ear. A part of her wanted to start crying and thank him for the compliment, telling him that nobody had ever been this nice to her. Another part wanted to pick up her legs and run away as far and as quickly as possible. She was quite simply scared, scared of what might happen next, of the fact that she could possibly start sighing and crying, giving in to the thoughts that were crossing her mind - and maybe his as well? Her eyes started to run over his body once more, taking in the effect of the shiny armour that was embracing his body despite it being metal, the bracers that made his arms look even heavenlier. No, stop it, Selene!

Hesitatingly, she moved a step closer towards him, the nerves still rattling at her body. What are you doing?! Her brain was yelling at her but she couldn't help it. The aura that was surrounding him pulled her towards him like a magnet and she was too weak to fend it off. So much for running away, she couldn't. She couldn't turn away from him, even if she tried. Returning his smile, she finally decided on what to say and replied: "I have to say, you're not so bad yourself." Looking back up, she offered him a heartfelt smile, although it made her blush and turn away again to look over the valley, so he wouldn't notice, which she was sure he had anyway.
Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!]   [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:52 pm

Zartear made sure he never missed a single shake, one glance, or a nervous tremble. He was making one hundred percent sure he read every part of her...After an unsuccessful dragon hunt, well, he didn't want to fail on this too. He knew full well he rarely ever did, but when he did it often hurt more than a dragon might. That is, a swift smack on the right side of the face followed by a nasty red imprint. Sometimes some claw marks from the vicious she-cats. Admittedly, it was a thing Zartear did not take much delight in and so did his best in avoiding it and pushing things to his way. Pushing might be an understatement, when Zartear tried his luck he often rode it to kingdom come and back until it went full circle to biting him in the neck.

Hmmm I'd like to bite her in the neck
Again the conscience jabbed for this statement of the mind , but of course he'd tuned out its persistent mumbling in the back of his head and all his attention was on her. He felt he had all the right reasons to do what he wanted so why should he listen to the thing wanting to stop him? He had almost has forgotten what she had said but he caught the gist of it and looked back to her.
"Oh, oh thank you..." He edged a little closer to her, not a full step as much as very subtly. Inclining his head toward her and slightly to the side, taking an even closer look, his eyes almost trance like.

It was quite fascinating, how somebody could change from weary, tired and slightly aggressive persona to the exact opposite but still with the sinister glint in the eye. He even were already trialling the boundaries of a first encounter of a lady of particular interest to him. Zartear probably failed in many ways as a human and probably taught the moral not to judge a book by it's cover along with countless others...But as with all life lessons you'd have to learn one way or another, and perhaps Selene might discover this? And maybe it wouldn't be the easy way through any fable read from a mother figure. Probably the only usefulness Zartear had as an existence was to be a living example of the dangerous and manipulative. The type that fed readily on the vulnerable or weak, no bars held.

Within breathing distance, but at an indirect angle to the side of her face he spoke at a much lower volume, but not a whisper as much as hushed and smooth tone of voice.... "Please, you have nothing to be nervous of, somebody like you..." And that's all that parted from his lips with slight smile, but she probably wouldn't see that, he was practically over her shoulder...His hands already wandering, a very gentle stroke on her arms, easy does it. Make or break?

Last edited by zay zay on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!]   [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:17 pm

Selene's heart was pounding, so hard she imagined he could hear it, although that was only a stupid saying and not possible. Feeling slightly embarrassed that he now might actually hear her heart beat, now that he was edging closer to her, her cheeks didn't lose the colour. Deeply breathing in the afternoon air, she tried to calm herself. Get a grip, you're behaving like a little girl, she was angry at herself for behaving so extremely naively but she simply couldn't help it. The man seemed to exercise some kind of power over her and she couldn't resist the temptation.

Quicker and quicker came her breath now that he was close enough to touch her, to kiss her. The thought along sent another shiver, this time of anticipation, down her spine and she felt her hair stand on end all over her body. Slightly parting her lips, she wanted to say something, but couldn't get any words out. She wouldn't have known what to say anyway, so it might be just as well that she was quiet. He quite obviously knew anyhow that she was not in control of her own body anymore. He was counting on it, playing with it, playing with her and her reactions, and she was now fully aware of that fact.

He was exactly the kind of man that everyone in her family had warned her about, dangerous and tempting, though very attractive and good-looking. Then again, that give her just the best reason to give in to him, defying her family and everything they had said. Or at the time she would have done so, now she wasn't too sure anymore. Her parents and probably also her perfect little sister were dead. What if they had been right all along? Now she would never be able to prove to them that she was not like them, even though they had known that anyway. She had been the unwilling daughter anyway, in everyone's eyes.

Uneasy, she edged away a little, and then his hand touched her arm. She froze on the spot. The touch had been like an electric shock, disabling her of finishing the movement she was about to act out. On the contrary, she moved back, even closer to him than before, almost touching him as well now. The thought of his hand upon her arm, on any part of her body was almost too much for her to take. Her nerves, her emotions were playing with her. He incorporated exactly that fascination with the dangerous and the dark she had always loved and been captured by, and she wanted to know what would come of it. She turned her head back towards him, leaning it slightly to the side so her neck was exposed to him. Closing her eyes, she took in his words, trying to find some element in them that would calm her down.

Yet, she couldn't get completely rid of the fear seated in her bones. His words reminded her of how nervous she really was and with it the fear made itself more noticeable as well. What if those were simply words? Words without meaning? Spoken to calm her down, to bend her to his will? Retracing her steps, she put one foot back, wanting to move away, but she was very aware of his hand upon her and she didn't want to lose that feeling. The heat running through her body, the sense of expectation was too nice to break off like that, with one awkward move. The notion behind his words.. 'somebody like you'.. she enjoyed the feeling of being wanted, of somebody being interested in her. No, she couldn't, she had to stop this insanity. "No!" It wasn't as powerful as she had intended it to, more like a whisper, but she hoped it would be heard and accepted anyway, despite the fact that she began to waver again.

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!]   [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:29 pm

Perfect! He could just feel it in the air, the sheer tension and heat he was conjouring up and her expression on her face. It all was feeding and causing the ever hungry monster inside him to grow stronger, get bigger. It was never satisfied that to say, her actions merely made it thrive on more. Zartear was remaining remarkably cold blooded in this situation, not getting into much of a panic...Just doing what seemed to come into his mind at the right time. He was toying with her selfishly, the reaction was what he most seemed to enjoy and the feeling of being in absolute control like a puppeteer holding the strings...Tugging it one way, making the legs fold, lifting them up dangling from a string, and dropping them down. That's what he was only just beginning to do here and so far so good. Now he had some kind of a grip inside her head, he'd just have to work it further.

She seemed to be doubting this however, like she was chewing something over in her mind, he didn't have the faintest idea of what, nor did he care what thing it was. Whatever it was, he'd make sure it was erased, surpressed or at least not bothering himself. What would he do next? He felt a cool shiver run through her transferring onto him, but when she came back to him after his touch on her, even through the armour that gripped his body in many plates he felt the warmth of her body right there almost rested on him, and when she exposed her neck it must have been something like unbearable...As he inhaled her scent he found her all the more mind numbingly enticing, tingling to the ends of his nerves, his fingertips and hands just couldn't remain so cagily restrained. The only thing stopping him from physically carrying her off and then deciding to do as he felt was realistically, it might not work out so nicely. He preferred to allure somebody, playing games even in somebody elses head was apparently acceptable in his world.

His right hand traced away from her arm to her back, his left hand resting on her lower back. He had her, quite physically, in his arms, and emotionally and mentally.
The feeling behind his eyes could have been compared to blood lust, and the feeling was very close to that, of that he was sure.

But then her slightly harsh whisper met his ears, well, that wasn't allowed...No? No what?
He didn't ease his grip in the slightest just gazed back with a smallish quizical look.
"No?" It wasn't much an abrupt statement; it was much more just an exhaling that seemed to echo the word as he began to caress her back softly with both hands, like the word was foreign and unfamiliar to him, but still he kept face to face with her. Keeping eye contact at all times, trying to work away any trace of reluctance.

Ordinary humans were in no way at all mind controlling, and Zartear did not have any real magical ability. But his very nature and actions, the type of "human" he did make it seem that way as he continued to look deeper and deeper, weaving his way...Searching through, like guesswork to find the few elements of protest against him that lay somewhere within her...
"Trust in me..." He then uttered again, from an onlookers standpoint it was like he were trying to hypnotize her. And in a way, he was doing his damndest to achieve the same effect.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!]   [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:35 pm

The urge to simply let herself go, to become weak and powerless in his arms was growing stronger and stronger. Opening her eyes, she looked into his, these pools of icy mysteriousness. He didn't leave her out of his eyes for one second and she simply stared back, almost losing herself in the darkness of his soul. Everything around him became blurry, focus being only on him, on her. The look between them, his hand upon her body, it was almost too much for her. The feel of his hand caressing her right arm, then moving on to her back felt to her like a touch of heaven. Her left arm twitched a little, wanting to start wandering over his strong arms, his entire body, but she repressed the movement. Again, she closed her eyes, this time in pure enjoyment, a small sigh escaped her lips as his second hand joined the other one on her back, moving lower and lower..

This cannot be happening! The thought went through her mind, over and over again. It was making her want to cry for joy and incredulity that something as amazing as this was actually, physically happening to her. She was in the arms of her own personal knight in shining armour, though he had the devil in his eyes. He was exactly what she wanted, what she needed, what she had been waiting for. His arms enveloping her, holding her, keeping her from falling and at the same time almost pushing her over the edge. The embrace was comforting her, strengthening her in a weird way. But then why was there this voice in her head then that kept telling her to stop, to not make the mistake to give herself up, to give in to him? But it felt so good. How can something that feels so good be so terribly wrong? She couldn't explain, she didn't understand; all she knew was that she didn't want him to let go of her.

Finally, she opened her eyes again, a little trace of water could be seen in them and she looked back into his, finding what she was looking for. A way for an escape, a way to completely forget about everything. She could feel that it was what he wanted anyway. He didn't seem too pleased with her reluctance, her confusion, hell, it was annoying herself. If only she could make up her mind but the two sides within her were both still rather strong. Realising that her negative statement hadn't been what either of them had hoped for, she was glad he had not taken it seriously and left his hands were they were. She lowered her glance, looking away again, unsure. Her hair fell into her face, covering most of her eyes. However, despite the fact that she had averted her eyes, her right hand had now moved to his armour, playing with its outline, retracing the ornamentations with the tips of her fingers. They stated the opposite of what the rest of her body movement expressed. She was longing for him and yet... "I want to," she whispered, not sure if he could even hear her. "But I just can't trust myself," she added, with an even lower voice than before. And with that she looked back up again, a low dangerous, almost unnoticeable, glimmer in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!]   [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:27 pm

He could feel it in him now, the thing that she was nurturing in him was getting stronger and he could only play softly and courteously for so long... He could feel her letting go of herself in his arms, losing the contact of the world...It was comparative to dying blissfully really; you knew what you were doing was wrong, but it felt too good to just let go of. Much like an addiction. Zartear may have been playing her emotions to the power in his palm but the truth behind it was he was the one with the real issue. A deadly desire for the exciting, the powerful and just about anything he laid eyes on and found of interest...Selene well... now she was presenting herself openly for him to do whatever he liked with her, that's how he perceived it.

Now she was locked up against him, he was going to make sure she had no chance of escaping from the darkness he had constricted her in...Besides the art of killing hundred of beasts, Zartear had learned to be a manipulator of his own race and how to really make somebody bend over backwards.

In the corner of his eyes he saw her fingers starting to touch along the engravings that adorned his armour, he could feel it in her...the longing that was being restrained for now, and he was just as keen to make her let go of it. He moved in closer...And then the whisper of her words floated into his ears...but he did not react immediately to them, he caught the glint in her eyes and took this moment, her cautiousness was hopefully starting to fade away. He leaned in slowly and passed his lips along the velvet skin of her neck, she was his complete infatuation of the moment. The unspoken context of his actions? Well, there is no choice Iam afraid...
Still a few small words for the backup...

"Sssh..." He hushed her, "Just...Relax..." His words were dissolving into the atmosphere more or less like a whisper on the wind... Then being sure to affirm his actions further; smoothly, he started to kiss her neck gently and whispered again into her ear. "...Relax" His voice keeping low, he was playing like a devil on her shoulder. Encouraging her to go against the angel at odds with him. To surrender completely. He knew nothing about her, not even her name.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!]   [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:16 pm

Slowly, Selene's right hand started to wander upwards. The left stayed where it was, giving both of them enough room to move and enjoy the closeness but leaving her yet with a small way of escape as the voice reason forced itself up one more time inside her mind. But she ignored it, discarded it recklessly. Her hand was now upon the bare skin of his arm, feeling the hard, trained muscle under her fingertips. Blissful sensation was sweeping throughout her body. Oh dangerous, sinful delight! Stroking his skin, she sighed, closing her eyes again and giving in to her senses. The scent and feel of his body, all so wonderfully seductive.

As she felt him bend closer to her, she froze. Small heat waves ran through her body even before he did anything. But then his lips touched her skin, very lightly at first, teasing her. It was like an electric shock and instinctively, she dug her nails into his arm, wanting to hold on to something. She almost wanted to scream out but her brain had ceased all function, she was now letting herself be guided by her emotions, her sensations, the butterflies in her stomach.

Letting out a low groan, she barely managed to ask in a husky voice: "What are you doing to me?" She felt like she had fallen into a complete trance, where nothing around them mattered anymore. Nothing at all. Only him and her existed. Alone. In their own little world they were creating for themselves at this very moment. She was letting go of everything, slowly at first, one bit after the other disappeared from her mind, liberating her. Taking his advice, she was relaxing, though it happened more involuntarily than consciously. There was only one way to keep focused and strong, and that was to break this off completely. Something Selene was unwilling to do. It had been a long time since she had felt this good, especially when someone else was generating the feeling and she was not about to give that up just yet.

She turned her neck towards him, not wanting him to stop, now freely offering it to him without any reservation anymore. Only slightly loosening her grip on his arm, she moved in towards him, now pressing herself against him, wanting to be close to him. Her left hand slowly moved towards his back, enjoying the movement, making it last. She could only imagine what is body would feel like without all the armour but it was a breath-taking picture that was creeping into her mind. She couldn't help but wonder what he looked like underneath all that metal, all the more now that she was so close to him and extremely aware of his lips upon her skin. Her hand was moving lower... and lower...
Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!]   [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:19 pm

Although he played his game to the best, to stop this opportunity slipping away....gradually his own rational thoughts were beginning to evaporate in the rising heat the scenario posed, being swallowed by what every person had in them. Probably comparable to something of a self-cheerleader. The reckless thing that didn't, frankly, give a seconds thought to any consequence or possible failure. The self-cheerleader was beyond optimistic, absolutely illogical and even more selfish, in what light this was reflected was dependant on the person...In Zartear's case this was most likely a bad "asset" He could now feel her reacting well to his moves...

And then the sound of her voice like a grainy whisper in the air. It sounded like what dying self-control might sound like... a sound that was like heaven to his ears. Receiving the sounds with gladness.

And oh how he writhed in the feeling of power this gave him, but then his eyes seemed to jolt to alertness as her finger's nails clawed onto his steely skin...but strangely she didn't seem to want to stop. Oh no, she moved closer to him and he could feel the electricity that seemed to be sparking between them, so shocking and even deadly. But simultaneously, quite delicious.
The brain was a strange place, how could pain possibly excite someone further? Well there must have been some allure to it...he found it impossible to let go.

And he couldn't help it any longer....using the spur of the moment to fuel his actions he went forward from merely a few tender kisses on her neck....His arms around her tightened as he pushed against her quite suddenly, forcing her backwards, then there was fire igniting his eyes wildly as he then kissed her just short of a completely ravenous way. Relishing the moment, surge of energy and heat he felt...It was now radiating from within him, he readjsuted her arms to keep her from falling backwards but keeping her body under his control...

He didn't wait for any further signals or reactions, he was betting all his money she was under the spell enough to pretty much be susceptible (and for the most part positively) to his advances on her...and he knew already he wasn't to stop at a merely rather forceful and fiery kiss.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!]   [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:02 pm

Almost immediately, he reacted to her, returning her forwards movement. Her left hand lost its grip when he pushed against her but his hand was upon hers straight away, adjusting her arms, giving her the hold she needed so as not to lose her balance and fall. Never had she had as intense a sensation before. The butterflies were moving out from her stomach to take over the rest of her body, but then every muscle in her body was tensing with the surprisingly quick move he made.

She was completely blown away by the force with which he suddenly embraced her. The sheer power he was exerting over her was making her weak and she completely surrendered to his will. Everything else ceased to exist, there was no gorgeous sundown tainting everything into a romantic dim reddish light, no birds taking their farewell of the soon last light of day, thus creating an almost idyllic musical background for the two. Nothing. Selene didn't take notice of any of these things. Her mind, her will, everything, was now completely focused on the movement of his tongue, the taste of his lips, his arms wrapped around her, enveloping her. This must be what heaven feels like....

When they finally broke from each other, Selene looked at him, a smile playing around her still parted lips. In a slow, elegant gesture, she removed her left hand from where he had positioned it and lightly brushed her finger tips along his cheek, his neck, enjoying the sensation. Retracing the lines along his throat, then moving on to his neck, she gradually touched him with more parts of her hand before she dug her fingers into his hair as if she wanted to bend his head even closer to her, now utterly lost and finding her taste in the game.

Playfully, she brushed her lips against his chin, lifting her head a little so that her lips would touch his. A very light kiss landed on his mouth before she tore away, only to move in closer again. She teasingly pressed her lips against his once more, lightly brushing her tongue against them as she pulled back. All the while, she didn't leave him out of her sight, observing his face, his eyes for reactions, wondering what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!]   [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:21 pm

Yay for the sudden need to make angelic pictures O_o I went through a dark patch, and now, I feel like going through a "light" one...still the roleplay will remain as fiendish as ever eldar-chan Wink So thanks much so far for holding the grounds of awesome roleplay for romance, even if in minimal posts it's progressing uber-quickly XD
(meh romance is such a "Nice" word though...I don't think it counts for something as poison dagger as this...hehe...and the ultimate role for Zar, the anesthetist...^^

When they broke he would have effectively just carried on right then but her manner seemed to have suddenly changed...Was she just playing games? As she ever so softly glided her fingers over him and her lips over the contours of his face. For him- somebody so in control,- she seemed to be exercising her own form of power on him. What if she was bluffing and wasn't in the least bit interested at all? Well, he dispelled that idea that prodded him rather hastily. Not as much dispelled willingly as much as, becoming a bit too head-tangled by her flirtatious motions to get thinking of reasons why this might not be good…Especially when it was so very, very good to his eyes and body…The mind could only form it’s own visions of what she would be like…If, he did. What would happen if he pushed the limits further still? And he just wanted to, just how far he could stretch this acquaintance.
She was playing the coquette now...To which he displayed his affections, his hands moving as if trying to feel through the fabric of clothes and touch on her skin.
He returned her gestures with a slow kiss on her lips, “Hmmm” It sounded like a muffled growl, the type of somebody scheming…he pulled away and a suggestive raise of his brows spoke the unspoken. He then said in a low and gentle voice,

“How about, I just do this…” He lowered his one arm all the way down her back and lower, then bending down and with one full swoop, his arm behind her knees the other on her back. He quite literally swept her off her feet. If you took a photo of the moment, you’d be forgiven for thinking it were a typical fairytale, love at first sight, knight in shining armour, the beautiful princess rescued from herself in a joyful tale of love and triumph! How very very wrong.

His eyes were tainted with selfish lust, as he looked at her longingly again, from her face, to her neck to her---Yes, he needed her, she seemed rather how they might say “blessed” when it came to admirable properties. And she was laying there innocently in his arms.
“You’re going to come with me, Miss, if you don’t mind?” The question of course, was not an open question. It was either yes, or yes.
In a tiny tiny moment, his sinister aura flickered on his face, even if he were acting so “nice” eventually, it would be impossible to hide what he really was. And, it had only just begun.

Although he wasn’t listening to it, the conscience must have been locked in it’s own cell, teeth chattering at the unfolding events, and calling out to Selene.
”Girl, get away, get away! Don’t fall for it!
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!]   [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:56 pm

Nothing to worry about Zay, for as good a roleplay as this, I don't mind waiting for a bit ^^ Yup, who would've ever thought Zar and Selene would turn out like this Wink

She closed her eyes, letting her body and her senses indulge in his touch, his kiss, his smell.... everything. As his lips lightly touched hers, and his hands started to explore her figure further, her hair was standing on end. The fact that she still didn't know anything about him, not even his name, made this all the more exciting than it already was. She was enjoying this, far more than she should be, especially since she used to dwell in the belief that such an ultimately thrilling feeling could only be experienced with someone you have loved and known for quite some time. But alas, the fact that he was a mysterious, amazingly good-looking guy made this far more arousing than she'd imagined to be possible.

The tiny sound he made made her dig her nails in a little again as her whole body was beginning to tense. Her mind started to wander, imagining what might happen next, wondering how he really felt about her, how he saw her, what she was like, looked like in his eyes. The want in them was undeniably there and she was pretty sure that hers didn't reveal much else but was that all? Was it simply just the heat of the moment that was pushing them to go down this path? Whatever it was, she didn't want it to stop either way, but it made her wonder nonetheless..

Selene let out a small surprised cry as he suddenly moved his hand downwards and in one quick motion swooped her off the ground and into his arms. Not being able to help herself, she let out a small giggle and flushed bright red when realising what his eyes had focused on. Reverting back to her shyness, she laid her arms loosely around his neck but kept her distance, casting down her eyes as she was a little ashamed that she was blushing like a little girl. As the slightly insolent question parted from his lips, her boldness came flowing back and she gave him a cheeky smile. "Well.. there isn't much I can do about it, now, is there?"

However, to clarify that she was not thinking in any way of opposing this move, she snuggled her face against his neck, lightly brushing her lips against his skin as before, taking in his taste and his smell. Then suddenly, she had the almost irrevocable urge to bite him, to draw blood. She froze in shock, not knowing the meaning of this new sensation. Her heart beat faster and stars were dancing in front of her eyes. Instinctively, she retreated and pulled away from him, every single muscle tensed up. Inside, her heart was screaming not to disrupt this magical situation, but her head was almost forcing her to start fighting the power he had over her. She winced a little and started wiggling in his arms. Despite the fidgeting, her hands stayed put, holding on to him, so tightly as if she was afraid he would let her fall. She was too reluctant to let go, afraid again now that she would never feel like this again but she wasn't sure what to do anymore. "I'm... I'm sorry..." was all she managed to whisper.

Last edited by Eldarwen on Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!]   [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:02 pm

OOC| Look out there's a marathon post about XD A lot happens here, I moved forward time a tad and made things a little bit darker...I figured it'd be too restrictive for you to reply to another post with Selene still being completely held by him. Hehehe enjoy!
He slowly moved his eyes back to her face and catching her blush he laughed a little, she was far more embarrassed than he might ever feel, all of this was totally normal for him. He was rather fearless, he didn't mind stating what others wouldn't say, wouldn't mind staring when he shouldn't he didn't mind that his actions were often the type that made others uncomfortable. Unless, any of that might spoil what he was after, which would be the case right here, well, for the most part.

He smiled back a sly smile as she replied ---her voice seemingly more confident than before too...it seemed to be encouraging, add to that the cheeky smile and he was taken in. She was slipping further, like an animal caught falling into a pitfall, it's claws clung to the edge to get out, but lacking the strength, and wanting to give up...like something might result from sinking to the bottom.

But just as things were looking brighter still for him and he could smell her hair and feel her head against him, she changed again in an instant. She seemed rigid, like she was holding her breath on something and even slightly spooked. What was this he wondered, why, was it something he had done? Aaah well, if it was, that was easily to be dissolved. Heck, he didn't even really care how she was feeling, as long as it didn't obstruct his advances... Thinking it was best at this point to erase her doubts by being the first to seal off the "exit"---he started walking with her as if taking the option of standing up and walking away to leave the moment behind, out of her reach. Now the only way she might be able to do that is if she happened to be somewhat of a physical fighter too.

"Oh you shouldn't be sorry." He said calmly. But then he added in a murmuring voice, almost in perceivably, added as a not more to himself "You have plenty of time to make up for that." He carried on walking with her securely held, as if not allowing her to push herself away, trees came forth to them at first lightly and lost for leaves…
But then the forestry thickness increased, creeping out to them as he walked. And the sun in it’s blazing glory was wiped out, the darkened shroud of leaves and branches defended Zartear and, his victim, from all eyes. Even against the celestial figures of stars and moon that might appear in the sky.

Only under these circumstances did the scene feel so strange and eerie, light was already weakening as the sun was dying behind the scenery. Feelings of being isolated in the forest held by a stranger…Imagining that stranger you knew nothing about, could hold you and your mind in their palm playing games with you. Could you read the dark patterns riddling each expression? Zartear was an actor of sorts but the radiation of want for one thing or the other, was almost impossible to ignore. As he furthered his way into the forest, the light was very scarce now...And besides his movements, her breathing and his.
In time.
Noiseless.
Lifeless.
And as if her change of manner had been strange? Well his had changed too from the moment light has slipped away he had behaved almost as if he were a whole new type of “thing”…He was no stranger to dark or mysterious. For a moment his dark, slatey blue eyes fixated to hers, the faintest glint in them, hair contrasting on the pale, white skin. A smile creased into his face, but no word nor sound departed his mouth. The lack of light in the area formed black contrast around his eyes and on the sides of his face. The face of menace.
“Ssssh….” He hushed again, to calm her nerves, setting her down gently on the softness of the leaves so she was sitting, sliding one hand smoothly down her cheek, following it through down her neck, and then holding his hand just below her shoulder.

And so I'll live to make another kill
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!]   [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:18 pm

As soon as he started walking with her, it took her mind of the unknown feeling that had rushed through her and she focused back on the situation at hand. Relaxing as far as possible while being transported by the very person having intentions that were exciting her far beyond the limitations of her own imagination. Now laying still in his arms, her expectations raised, she was wondering what he was planning on doing. The biting urge was slowly fading the further they moved away from the initial spot they had encountered each other and as long as she kept her lips away from his neck. She was focusing on him, observing his face, the contours of it, the curving of his lips, the expression of his features, the look in his eyes.

Something about the dark aura surrounding him was simply fascinating. It had captured her from the start, but the closer they moved to the forest, the darkness that was enveloping them from the outside seemed to somehow emanate from his insides as well, and to her dismay, it was taking her in, slowly absorbing her will, her soul. The whole situation grew an eerie feel to it and though it made her uncomfortable how dark it actually was inside the realms of the trees that were sheltering them from the dying light of the sun. Nothing was able to pierce through the roof of leaves and branches, created by mother nature itself. She felt as if a whole army of ants and butterflies were battling inside of her, crawling all through her body, almost making her itch.

Selene was glad she found herself in such strong arms, she was afraid she wouldn't have been able to walk the distance. He made her weak, not only mentally but also physically. He had almost completely cracked her will and the sensations he had roused in her were making her muscles wobbly like pudding. A very faint glow of what might possibly be described as light was lighting the scenery just enough so that she could see where he was heading and it sent yet another rush through her body. A clearing in the forest. How romantic, she thought excitedly, not paying attention to his expression anymore but looking forward to his next move. The uncertainty was still there as she simply had always questioned herself too much in her life. Nobody ever really believing in her had done that, created her constant insecurity around other people, the need to proof herself.

Brushing it away, as fear and weird urges were fading as well, she let him put her down, returning his smile. One hand she put onto the forest floor behind her, to stead herself. With the other she retraced the movement of his hand, placing it on his, following it down and pressing it against her skin. A low "Mmmhh" stole away from her parted lips and for a few seconds she closed her eyes, wallowing in the pleasure his touch engendered in her. Slowly, Selene pushed herself up on her knees, moving his hand down while she got up. Her other hand was sliding, as if carelessly, along his leg, following the upwards movement of her body, close to his. Her longing for him was growing stronger, she wanted to feel him, to kiss him... Her body so close, there was no room for a small finger in between them, since the moment she raised herself from the floor.. For a few seconds, she felt as if she was going to lose consciousness. The intensity of the moment was getting to her and a faint grunt escaped her lips when she used the closeness to him to steady herself.
Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!]   [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:05 pm

He kneeled down onto the forest floor, still holding her close, the distance between them was simply non existant and as her hands ventured further he felt the heat in him getting stronger, feeling as if he could get closer still even though it was practically impossible. At this point, he could feel success over his mind as she were succumbing to his will. Mmmm, this reminded him completely of why he had felt his interest to her, even if only on this low level of contact, where words were in the minimal and the actions were everything. All things that were wired in his brain right now were telling him how her hands slipped all over him and how everything was so appealing.

Realising he couldn't get much closer, as he was holding her almost suffocatingly- to the cool metal embodying him, it felt as if the metal itself around him might begin to just dissolve away in the rising heat. He seemed to slide up against her, and as a subtle hand slid away from her back to a point at his waist...He leaned forward and kissed once, twice, several times, with each one it felt more and more intense.
He didn't even need to justify his actions, not in this life, and it felt great. That was for sure, and what's more the point he was making should have been crystal clear...

A small clink of metal could be heard as he pulled away the binding locks of his armour, in a few quick motions at his side. Then smoothly the metal typical of it's strange properties slipped away from his body gracefully, and it disappeared---or looked like it had anyway, sinking into the ground invisibly. Leaving behind purely the plain dark grey clothes. They were suprisingly thin too, looking almost peasant standard...and no elaborations, the colour blended well with the shades. Taking a pause to breathe he then pushed her shoulders back to meet the earthy scented leaves, kneeled at her side looking down on her with a distinctive shine of glee, both hands smoothed against her body feeling the folds of the fabric over her, like he could just pull the form apart right then.
....Certainly a possibility
He then leaned down, meeting her soft lips eagerly, it was like the taste of nectar and he wanted more and more of this taste, this sensation. His body foreshadowed hers...Like a lion that had the power over it's prey, holding it to it's mercy. Only the sounds of his pleasure could be made into any distinguishable sound, and now, it was only a matter of time. Not much of it, and as far as reason extended for now....
....This might be a fairly easy get out, night was nigh and this all came easy to him. Now, just to get her to do what needed to be done.
Hey presto, he knew it. He was /so/ good, so very very talented at this.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!]   [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:32 pm

As he knelt down, Selene followed the motion, not moving an inch away from him. Her body glued to his, feeling his warmth, his heartbeat against hers, indulging in the almost suffocating closeness. The heat of their bodies didn't even make the touch of the usually cold armour feel uncomfortable to her. Her hands never stopped venturing over his body, slowly and tenderly, retracing marks on the steel anew, taking in the contraction and release of his muscles as he was moving. Her eyes stayed only partially opened now considering that sight was not the most important of the senses anymore at this specific moment in time.

Usually, she would have wondered about the particularities of the armour as it seemingly without help slid away and disappeared from his body, releasing it to the freedom of the air and rendering it completely susceptible to Selene's hands which were now excitedly embarking on a new adventure. Her breath came quicker, not only because she had not in the least expected his body to look this well trained, but also because she knew where this was heading. Completely giving in to his commands, she let him push her against the rather warm earth, pulling him down with her in the same movement as she tugged on his lose clothes. Pressing her body against his hands, she was almost begging for him to simply rip the clothes off of her - though it would end up a little embarrassing the next day. Overeagerly, she misjudged herself and accidentally bit him on the lips, harder than she had intended, immediately making up for it again by adding another, much tender kiss.

Already her hands had found the way under his shirt, further exploring his figure, now in more detail than before. The tensed and well-trained muscles felt hard to her touch but at the same, they were smooth and breathtaking. All the while, Selene started to shake off her fears, her insecurity, reacting to the flow of things and now seeking his lips more and more, hardly taking time to breathe. He looked so much better than she'd expected, unlike anybody she had ever seen before, at least as far as she could have told from a far off distance with clothes covering up the bodies, and it was pushing her towards her own limits, the realisation that someone like him could actually be interested in someone like her. Raising her arms, she took his shirt skywards with her move, the gesture very obvious. Words were not needed anymore. They let their moves speak for themselves.

Excitement was yet growing where she had thought whiles ago that it would not be possible to be anymore agitated than she already was. Slightly trembling still, she now shuddered, every single hair on her body standing on end, as he kissed her again; the kiss, the move, that sealed her fate. Growing intensity. Heart beats racing. Sharp intakes of breath. Quick but passionate kisses, ever more demanding. The tension in the air could be cut with a knife.
She was losing control, losing herself in her senses and the pleasure he was kindling. Succumbing to his will entirely, her unconscious took over, as everything faded into nothingness, except their entwined figures and .....
Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!]   [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:48 pm

Part 2-----The Fairytale you didn't hear

Tension that well could have been cut with a knife, had disintergrated now, leaving in it's wake an unusual and subdued calm. The trees still as ever, the warm and even slightly humid morning air was still and the forest itself seemed to be sleeping. No light had snuck in through the canopy of leaves above yet, the sky beyond it a deep dark purple, but the first signals of the sun on it's recovery, if very slowly.
But for now, a misty kind of darkness rested. Laziness was lingering everywhere, and in the head of Zartear for that matter.

Something didn't quite feel right, a shudder of coolness passed through his body and the crunch of leaves against exposed skin...what a strange -and irritable- feeling. With a grunt of discomfort and a slow uncoordinated move of his hand, he forced his torso forward and up, his left hand back in the dirt of the leaves supporting himself. Rubbing his squinted eyes an unsightly yawn emerged, soundless though. It took a few moments thereafter for him to work out his surroundings, and what in dragonscove he was doing laying in the middle of a forest, naked, a feel of his head cloudy and yet leaden and overall feeling a little bit disorientated. He didn't stay that way for long though, as his eyes came from blurred into focus...The truth prevailed. As he were about to roll over and stand up, search with his hands, a sudden body of skin met his fingertips and the when his eyes rested it was...Well he didn't know her name, but now the memories were rising back up.

Aaah yes, he remembered now, in detail---A smug smile took shape, he was just too good at this.
But now, for the art less practiced, gathering ones clothes and making a silent getaway with minimal obstruction.
Hopefully no claw-to-face contact. Men of uprightness, true to chivalry and the common belief of purity and honesty. Well, somebody as self-absorbed and entitled as Zartear -naturally rules didn't affect him. Or that's how he behaved. He reclined the slight touch from her carefully, slowly rising to his feet...making especially sure not to wake her. The eyes darted around, trying to find the clothes...Where were they? Aha.

He frowned, edging his way before leaning over her body and with a quick fairly quiet flick, he seized the cloths and in moments set about re-clothing the bare and pale white skin. That felt better, still minorly itchy though.
And now, there was little else to do. He stared down at the woman--she was still sleeping, it looked--and there framed by the leaves so innocently unawares of her status. She'd figure all out eventually, he wasn't supposed to be there to restore her dignity anyway---She was of no relation or concern to him. And now, it was time to finish this all up.
Reaching for a nearby tight and engraved black stick--the source of the black magic armour-- he smiled once again.
The atmosphere was warm, but it was a bitter chill that cast that "smile".
And with that, he abandoned the clearing, leaving as swiftly as he arrived.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!]   [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:13 pm

A small smile played around Selene's lips as her eye lids started to flutter a little before she awoke completely. An intense feeling of peace filled her after she had enjoyed a deep and relaxing sleep, something she had not experienced in quite a while, constantly being tortured with images and memories as she was. Rays of sunlight that were sporadically breaking through the canopy of leaves above were caressing her skin, skimming over her features and fighting away the drowsiness. A sense of enormous well-being enveloped the woman's sleeping body and she started to turn onto her other side to sleep some more, when she suddenly became aware of a weird sensation.

Leaves and moss were tickling her in various places, a small breeze made her shudder. It caused her to open her eyes, blinking at the already rather bright light even in the forest thicket. Suddenly, she sat bolt upright, almost instantly aware that she was stark naked in the middle of a forest, and frantically trying to cover up this very embarrassing fact, even though there was nobody around. This made her think again. Shouldn't there be somebody else? Her eyes searched her surroundings, trying to make out where her mysterious knight in shining armour had disappeared to. Oh, he's certainly getting something for breakfast, she thought, how sweet of him. Calming again, she stretched and yawned heartily.

Groping around for her garments, Selene lolled in the sunlight, despite her current unclothed and embarrassing state enjoying its sensation on her skin. It was a warm, gentle touch and it added to the good mood she was in this morning. It had been a long time since she had felt like this, the lack of sleep had made her miserable and her mood unpredictable, though generally bad. While dressing, she noticed that not one button, not one cord was ripped, all was intact and it amazed her how this was possible after the rather passionate encounter. Grinning, she conjured a picture of his first appearance on the rock up in her mind. The memory of last night made her blush slightly, nevertheless, happiness and satisfaction were splattered all over her face. No way of hiding how she felt at this particular moment in time.

Nestling against a tree trunk on the edge of the little clearing, she enjoyed the peace and quiet while having a little sunbath, if one could call it that. She was imagining what would happen upon his return, whether he would open wide his arms and she would jump up into them, or whether they would go all shy, eyes glittering and a reddish colour spreading across their cheeks, greeting each other with a little but tender kiss... Maybe he would bring some flowers? Her stomach was grumbling and she hoped he would come back soon. How she was looking forward to it!

After a while though, Selene started wondering why he was not back yet. Where has he gone? Slowly, doubt started to spread, uncertainty to grow and sorrow to mix in with the previous happiness. Had he abandoned her? But why would he have done that? Had she done something wrong? Was she alone yet again? Why did these things always happen to her? Why was it that every time she she liked somebody, family or other, or thought that somebody was genuinely interested in her, she was the one that ended up being hurt, feeling used and miserable? The story of her life, all over again. She was sure his interest had been genuine, but meanwhile she was not sure anymore in what he had been so genuinely interested. Well yes, she knew what, but it hurt her to even think that he had only been interested in one thing.

Finally, she got up from the forest floor again, something shimmering in her eyes - if anybody had asked, she would have denied it was tears. It was of no use. She had been sitting here for ages. He was not going to come back. He had gotten what he wanted, no need for him to look back. She felt like a fool and now everybody had to move on, or better: she had to move on now, as he had clearly already done so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!]   [Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?] Prince Meets Princess [You have NO idea!]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next