Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nyx and Bloodborn untittled

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Nyx and Bloodborn untittled Empty
PostSubject: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:53 pm

Wren walked from one side of the ship and back she hated being at port. The small red dragonet yawned and she placed her hand on his head to still him. Havoc he did as his name ment some days. Wren sighed and continued to pace her cape hitting her booted feet. She paused looking out over the sleepy port. Lunch was just breaking. Her men had been awake and talking about all they could do in port. Wren spun around and paced to the other side just as they put the gang plank up to let them off. Wren watched as the men shoved to try and get off to greet the wench that were batting their lashes. "disgusting." she muttered and ran a hand threw her thick ebony hair.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:03 pm

Cato road into town his cloth covered in dirt from the county roads. His butt soar from being in the saddle all day. "A bath and some food would be nice after such a long trip. Wouldn't you say Argento?" The Freisian nods his head his long black mane flies and covers his eyes. HIs hood down Caro runs a hand through his white/grey hair as he sees the port town come into view.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:09 pm

Wren slowly moved to get off the ship her men seperating to let her off. She wasn't sure if it was out of fear or respect, but either way she kept them in line...most of the time. Wren ran a hand threw her hair again and walked with out looking right into the path Cato's horse. Wren loved the sea because then it was her and her men doing as needed no extra distractions. Wren moved stepping out of the way at the last second she looked at Cato with her sharp green eyes. The dragonett looked only like a red coard necklace.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:16 pm

Cato [ulls Argento up quickly the horse throws his head back abd side steps away from Wren. "You ok he didn't step on you did he?" Cato absently runs a hand over Argento's neck to calm the horse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:19 pm

"I am fine, forgive me i sometimes forget i have to look closer to me on land." Wren held her hand out to he horse then gently pet it.
"You have a fine beast here." Wren was an all over animal lover. People she could leave but never an animal.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:23 pm

"Thank you. Your dragonnet is a nice also." Argento dances a little at the smell of a dragon even a small one. The weapons on the saddle flash in the sunlight. "So your a shipper then?" He looks out to the open water. "I've never seen the open water before I've heard it is a sight to see." He looks down at Wren.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:26 pm

"that it is, the sea is more of my home then land, If you get the chance you should try a voyage even a short one." Wren heard Havoc hiss and she rolled her eyes. "Be good Havoc." she muttered to him.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:29 pm

Argento nickers and tries to bite Havoc. Cato pulls him up. "Not today big guy." The horse stomps his foot and sparks fly from it. "Sorry he has a thing against dragons." Cato slides off the saddle in a puff of road dust and tightens his hold on the horses reins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:32 pm

"It is fine." Wren said to him while she glanced at one of the men who was talking to a wench. "good thing we are staying the night they are going to come back snoggered or not at all."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:34 pm

"Must be hard on you as the Captian to have them not come back." Cato looks at the ship she had come off of. He was taking a guess at assuming she was the captain by the state of her cloths compared to the guy talking the the wench. "Speaking of snigged. Would you care to share a pint with me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:36 pm

"No being captian isn't hard, i just leave them if they are not on the ship at time then they don't get paid and back home, and sure a pint sounds wonderful." Wren said with a smile that could charm any one.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:41 pm

Cato pulls Argento in the direction the need to go. He walks a little stiff legged for a bit while the blood circulates back into his legs. "My name i s Cato Aquila by the way and this is Argento." He looks at her as they walk. It had been a hwile since he had back to the port town but he had a fair guess on where the tavern was. The smell of beer and stables was also a give away on where it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:43 pm

"I am Wren, and the one curled up asleep is Havoc." Wren fallowed him towards the tavren and stables.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:46 pm

"If you wold like to get us a table that would be great. I have to stable and give Argento a brush down really quick before I can go in." Cato pauses to the enterance to the stables. A young stable hand comes out to take Qrgento from Cato. Before Caro could tell the boy no the horse lungs at the boy and tries to bite him. "He had a few bad expeiences in stables so he doesn't trust anyone else but me to take care of him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:49 pm

Wren had yanked the boy away before he got bit and pet the horse. "Understandable, why trust a place you have been hurt in." Wren said before letting go of the boy and turning to the Tavren. "see you inside Cato."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:52 pm

Cato nods and looks at the boy. "Lead me to where he will be stabled." The boy bows and leads Cato into the stableyard. Cato barks out orders to the boy as he ties up Argento and begins pulling the tack and weapons off the horse. After a while cato walks in wearing all the weapons from the saddle. He looks around the tavern and spots Wren. He heads her way all eyes follow him as he does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:58 pm

Wren was sitting by the fire as she stared into it Havoc curled up in her lap and two pints in front of her both untoched. Wren had taken off her gloves and they sat on the table also.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:59 pm

Cato sits across from her and lays the silver bow and his sword on the table. "I've seen people who could divine peoples futures by looking into the flames." He gives her a smile and takes a drink of the pint. With a sigh he sits back in his chair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:02 pm

"Well don't ask me, cause I can't....i just get visions once in a while." Wren said and sipped her own pint.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:05 pm

Cato nods and looks into the flames. "So how long are you in port for?" He looks at her and keeps an eye on those around him in his perifery. He seemed to always be twitchy when in taverns. He didn't like being surrounded by so many people. Cato reachs into his cloak and pulls out a vile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:09 pm

"a night or two." Wren said looking around. "you seem as uncomftable as i am....why don't we go to my ship?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:16 pm

"I'm just over cautious. I will be better once I get some sleep." He takes another drink of his pint and waves a wench over for a refill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:18 pm

Wren drank her drink she looked around knowing their was a bounty on her head and the only place she was safe was in her cabin. Wren moved her sword so it would be ready if need be.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:20 pm

"So what is it you are running from?" Cato looks over the rim of his mug. He watches her body laungage. He had over the years realized that human body language was almost the same as a dragons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:22 pm

"Not sure, just know i am." Wren said with a smile and sipped her drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nyx and Bloodborn untittled
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Canon RolePlay :: Roleplaying Archives-
Jump to: