Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nyx and Bloodborn untittled

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:25 pm

He let it go knwing if she had wanted to tell him the truth she would have. Cato looks out the window and sees that the sun is begining to set. As the sun sets the tavern becomes busier and louder.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:27 pm

"Well I have to say good night." Wren said standing she put coin down for her drink.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:29 pm

Cato hands her back her coin. "I offered the drink and I will pay for it. I hope you sleep well Wren and if I don't see you again I hope the seas are calm and the wind is swift in your travels." He holds out his hand to shake hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:31 pm

Wren shook his hand. "and if you need a place to crash while the ship is still in port say the name of the draggonet i own and they will know you are my guest."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:04 pm

"Alright I will." Cato watches her. He wondered if it would be better to room on the boat or not. He didn't think it wise to keep Argento here if he where to stay on the ship. Downing his pint he orders another on to help him think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:06 pm

Havoc flew in and droped a note in front of him that said their was a stable on the ship if he wished to move his beast there. Havoc then flew back to his mistress who stood at he door arm out streached.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:08 pm

Cato read the note and noded his thanks to her. Downing the ale he grabs his weapons. "I think your offer to room on your ship would be better then staying at this hovel." He heads for the stables to get Argento.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:10 pm

"Probaly smell better too." Wren said as she headed towards the ship to get the room ready for him.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:22 pm

Cato got Argento and headed for the ship the stable boy walking behind them with the saddle. He struggles the whole way there as Cato leads the horse. Stoping infornt of the gangplank he tells the sailors there that Wren and Havoc where expecting them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:27 pm

The sailor took the saddle from the boy. "this way." her said to cato after dismissing the boy and lead Cato to the stable below with the ramp for horses to enter and leave. The sailor put the saddle down. Wren stood there with out the cape she pet a black mare whispering to her as she brushed her down.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:41 pm

Argento looks the mare over and nearly drags Cato over to her. "Calm down youidiot you can get to know her better later. Get in your stall first." Argento showing his displeasure with the order tries to step on Cato's foot. Cato smacks Argento in the rumo and the horse goes intot he stall. "Take it easy you hormone drivin' idiot." The horse didn't seem to listen to him as his attention was all for the mare. Cato shakes his hea dna dtake the saddle from the shipmen. "Thanks for letting us stay here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:46 pm

Wren laughed watching them. "Your welcome." Wren smiled when the mare nuzzled her. "this is Midnight, she is mine, she good at staying on the ship while we travel."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:52 pm

"Maybe he can teach him how to stay where i leave him." There had been time when Cato needed himt he most and the horse had wandered. Many a time he wanted to stangle the animal for doing that. If only his hands could wrap around the horses neck. Cato shift the weight of the saddle on his arms. "It a nice ship."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:55 pm

"Thank you, and if you want I can try to teach him to stay." Wren said with a smile she moved and pet Argento.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:03 am

Argento nickered and rubed his forhad on Wren's hand. The horse looked at Cato with insolent look. "That would be nice." Cato shifts the saddle onto one arm and tries to grap for on of the full vials on his belt since they where closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:05 am

Wren moved and took the saddle from him so he wouldn't drop it.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:20 am

"Thanks." Pulling off the cork he downs the red liquid, the blood courses through his body giving his a shiver. He offers to take it back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:21 am

"So what is in the vile?" Wren asked handing it back over to him.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:23 am

He puts the empy back in the spot. "You wouldn't want to know. Beisdes I wouldn't want Havoc to claw out my eyes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:25 am

"Dragon's blood, and Havoc is under my control, he does not move with out my permission." Wren said and headed up to the deck.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:28 am

Cato follows. "Then why ask if you knew?" Cato eyes the dragonnet. "I got attacked a long time ago and now I need it to survive."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:30 am

"I didn't know, but figured it out with the mention of havoc attacking you and me not wanting to know." Wren opened the door to the room he was to stay in. "this is the room you may stay in."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:32 am

"Thanks. He puts the saddle down. HOw much do I owe you for this?" He looks at her as he undoes to clasp on his cloak. He wore a long sleeved black shirt and leather pants with boots that went up to his knees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:33 am

"You owe me nothing." Wren said and headed to her cabin.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:35 am

Cato nods and watches her go. With a sigh he flops down ontot he bed and covers his eyes with his arm. He didn't mean to but he ened up falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nyx and Bloodborn untittled
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Canon RolePlay :: Roleplaying Archives-
Jump to: