Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time)   Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:45 am

((OKAY. So, I wasn't able to finish this last night, even though I really, really tried. I hope it's okay that I couldn't post until today. I understand if you hate me now 3: I'm sort of out of practice too, so I hope it turns out okay >.< ))

Alberic grinned at the retreating elf, secretly hoping that he had felt intimidated by his wings. Of course, he was completely wrong, but he felt a large ego boost anyway.

At Kol's touch, Rae relaxed visibly, smiling up into his green eyes. 'Thank you,' she mouthed, pressing closer to his side, but not too much, in case the elves found their behavior inappropriate. She, too, turned her gaze to the company waiting before them, and suppressed a shiver of fear. These creatures seemed as old as the earth itself, and their eyes held a wisdom that she never thought that she would see. She felt as though they could attack them at any moment, and yet there was an odd peace about them as well, and for some reason, she knew that they wouldn't be harmed, as long as Kol spoke the right words. She felt a wave of pity for these magnificent beings that had been pushed so far back into the forest by the cruelty of just one man.

Alberic returned Celo's look, trying to smile winningly at her, but ending up looking more like he was in pain. He didn't know if she felt scared, or intimidated, but if she did, she didn't show it, and so he didn't offer her any gesture of support like Kol was doing for Rae. He ground his teeth at Rae's look of affection, and tore his gaze away from her and back at the elves. They were now guiding them through an incredible city, built straight out of the trees, blending perfectly into the surroundings. He couldn't help but gape in awe at the fascinating architecture and incredible views that the town provided, and a couple of natives giggled at his obvious sense of awe.

Rae, too, was intrigued by their surroundings, but she felt an odd sense of forboding surrounding the place, and untrusting eyes gazed at her from every corner. She tried to put on a brave front, standing tall and holding Kol's hand lightly, but inside, she was terribly afraid. If the elves decided that their information was of no use to them, then they might end up slaying them for the bother. While she wasn't too afraid of dying, she would do anything to keep Kol alive, even if it meant her own death. The thought made her straighten up even more.

Both she and Kol stared as the elf spoke, and then waited for the cue to enter. As soon as they saw the king, they bowed deeply, following Kol's orders. As they returned to their standing position, Alberic was again struck in awe. Not only was the hall incredibly detailed and beautiful, but the king and queen were two of the most beautiful beings he had ever seen. They held an exotic beauty that he had never seen before, for they looked both wild and tame, regal and ferocious. Their skin was flawless, and their eyes glowed intensely in the dim lighting of the forest. He flinched in surprise when the elf spoke English, and he was glad that he would actually be able to understand the conversation. After Kol spoke of the map, Alberic looked at his sister. He hoped that she felt comfortable enough presenting the simple parchment to such royalty.

With slightly trembling hands, Rae reached into her pack and gently grasped the roll of paper. "My lord, my lady," she began, hoping she was addressing them properly, "My partner, Kol, and I have discovered this map, which we assume could be of great assistance to help defeat the king." With a glance at Kol, then at the guards surrounding the palace, she reached up and handed the map to Lord Tithdaeron, making sure to keep her gaze low in respect. "I have heard that the King has been treating your people unkindly, and, if you would help us, we are hoping to find him and punish him for his cruelty." Alberic thought that, though short, her speech was well-spoken. He hoped that the elven royalty would agree.

Before Rae could reply about Icefyre, the dragon's roar could be heard close by, and a loud WHOOSH filled the city. The magnificent blue creature landed lightly in a clearing nearby, turning her gaze on her mind-partner, Rae. I have come, little one, she told her, approaching the elves and their guests quickly, but with respect. I do not wish to go into the mind of the Lord without his consent, so please give him my blessings. Rae did so, then waited for the elves to reply.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

Female Loveliness : 12

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time)   Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:12 pm

Tithdaeron listened to Raven’s explanation of the importance of the item she was currently in possession of. A scowl came to his face at the mention of the King. Many of his people had been lost to him when they were pushed into the deep interior of the forest. The False King had feared the elves power and he saw to it that they were weakened. A soft smile replaced the dark look as Raven handed him the old piece of parchment. He carefully unrolled it and nearly dropped the thing as he discovered its contents. “My dear child…” He said softly, his eyes wide with shock. Before he continued the loud roar from Icefyer had brought his attention outside.

Alya soon had a grin on her face. To think, a dragon in their territory. She gently placed a hand on her mate’s shoulder and stood. “You seem to have the God’s blessing on you, child.” Her voice washed over and filled the room with a strange sense of peace. She spoke softly, yet with authority. “Your dragon is a gift, and a rare companion.” She looked outside the dragon once more as Tithdaeron took her hand gently in his own.

“I have a few people to speak with, young Raven, but I think we can be of help to you. The rule of the wizard king…” He stopped for a moment, a fire burning in his eyes as he took a small breath to calm himself. “He has brought nothing but chaos and despair to this land, and if I can be of service to help a band of rogue heroes bring him to justice…I hope to be of help any way I can. For now, please be a guest in my home until I am able to formulate a plan.” He smiled once more, easing the lines of tension on his face.

The same young man that had announced of Icefyer’s anxious arrival, skirted back into the room upon Tithdaeron’s request. He spoke in the elfish tongue to the man and he promptly exited the room. Kol turned upon Raven now and gently took her hand, placing a warm kiss on it. She had been brave. Royalty, no matter how nice they seem can be very intimidating. He leaned down and whispered in her ear, “My lady, I wish to reward you later on for your bravery….” He knew a blush would be on her face as he pulled back, as he kept his eyes forward and an amused look on his face.

The man for the third time came into the room and whispered into the Lords’ ear and a smile once again touched his face. “My new friends, rooms have been made for you and my dear companion will show you to your rooms.” The man who had been conversing with Tithdaeron bowed deeply at the mention of praise and faced the group now.

“My name is Droth.” He bowed once more and waited for the group to follow him back into the hallway. “We have arranged three rooms for you.” He walked down a large hallway that had many doors leading down it. He opened one door and let the group look inside. The bed had been carved out of a tree and had been adorned with the finest silk. The room was clean yet elegant, covered in silver and dark green. “This is for Lady Raven and her partner.” He moved aside to let them through, unaware that the relationship had not yet hit that level.

A wicked grin came to Kol’s face as he looked over to Alberic. He knew this could only anger the male avian and that brought nothing buy joy to him. He held onto Raven’s hand and walked into the room. “Thank you, Droth. The room is beautiful.” He grinned once more at Alberic and then closed the door. As soon as he heard foot steps heading down the hallway he busted out laughing. While he liked the idea of being in a room alone with Raven, the shocked looks from Alberic and the dark blush on Raven’s face was just too much.

“Don’t look so worried, my lady, I will do nothing to harm you.” A soft expression came to his face as he walked up to her and tilted her head gently up to look at him. He grinned as he leaned in to kiss her. He pulled back and walked over the large window, opening it and sitting on the sill. A cocky grin still covered his face.

Droth led Celo and Alberic to their separate rooms. Each room was slightly different in theme but all held the same beauty and elegance that the first room had. Celo sat down and tested the bed. Knowing the playboy brother of hers he was already getting it on with Raven. She shrugged and laid back on the bed. It was so soft…that was her last thought before drifting off into a light slumber.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time)   Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:16 am

Rae and Alberic waited while the elf king looked over the map, both of their gazes low so as not to be disrespectful. His low gasp made Rae glance up, and not for the first time she wondered, truly, how important the old piece of parchment really was. Before she could ask, though, Icefyre's mind entered her own, and she gladly relayed the message to the king and his lady. "My soul partner, Icefyre, sends you her greetings and hopes that she has not caused too much harm to your forest," she said, knowing that the dragon could very well destroy trees and buildings if she wasn't careful when she landed. Rae bowed her head and the elf Lady's praise. "I do not understand why she chose me as her rider," she replied humbly,"And I hope to help this land in any way I can, as is my duty."

Alberic said nothing, since he had not been addressed, and couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy at his sister. He, too, wondered why Icefyre had chosen her as her rider, and not himself. After all, they had met the dragon at the same time. 'She's braver than me,' he thought, grudgingly. "She has more to fight for than I do." He watched Kol out of the corner of his eye, watching as he whispered something unintelligible into Rae's ear, causing her to blush. He didn't want to know what had been said. He glanced for a moment at Celo, who was as silent as ever. Finally, they were dismissed, and the kindly elf Droth led them to their rooms. Alberic scowled deeply at the fact that Kol and his sister would be sharing a room, and the use of the word 'partner' only made his anger grow. He bit back the hateful words that came to his mind, instead pretending to be deeply interested in the wall hangings adorning the hall.

Rae felt her blush deepen, slightly with embaressment, but also with pleasure. She had no idea what Kol meant by a 'reward', but she knew that he could only mean something good. She followed Droth quietly down the hall, trying to wrap her mind around what had happened, and where they were, and what was about to happen. A war was coming, she could feel, and she would be a part of it. It was both sad and joyful, since she hoped that it would bring about the downfall of the King at last. As they reached their room, Rae bowed her head to their elf guide. "Thank you, Droth," she said, smiling at him before Kol pulled her into their room. She got one last glance at Alberic's murderous face before the door shut behind her. Kol's barking laughter startled her momentarily, as she was slightly unaware of what had just occurred, but eventually she, too, laughed lightly.

She let herself be pulled into Kol's embrace, which lasted not long enough, in her opinion. She still wasn't suer what it was that Kol had in mind, but she followed him to the sill, then sat next to him and started stroking the feathers on his left wing. They were so soft, she thought, and so dark, she just wanted to curl up in their embrace and sleep forever. A smile touched her lips, and she met Kol's eyes. "So," she finally said, breaking the silence. "What was this 'reward' that you mentioned earlier?" She was curious, and a little nervous, because Kol had a mischevious and cocky grin on his face that could only mean trouble.

Icefyre was still outside, but had been shown to a large courtyard where she could bask in the warmth of the sun that reached down through the trees. She could feel Rae's happiness in the back of her mind, and she wondered how long they would be staying in this wondrous place. It had plenty of room for a dragon her size, and the elves were welcoming and kind, now that they knew that the visitors meant no harm. She closed her eyes and hummed in content, hardly noticing the young elven children that had been brave enough to clamber onto her back.

Alberic shuddered as the door to Rae and Kol's room closed in front of him. After Droth had shown Celo and himself their rooms, he glanced at her inquisitively. "Doesn't it bother you that your brother shows his affections so openly?" he asked before she retired to her room. "I can't help but feel that he's only playing with her heart before he finds someone more attractive to clamp on to." He wondered if Celo would take offense to his question, but at this point, he really didn't care. He was sick of seeing that sappy glances that the couple gave each other, and the way they held each other so dearly. If Alberic had only one tragic flaw, it would be his jealousy....
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time)   Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:18 pm

Kol looked at Raven with amusement in his eyes. "Patience, my lady." He stood once more, and came in close to her, his mouth pressed gently against her ear. "When the last rays of daylight disappear from the sky, meet me just outside the doors of this castle. I will happily then show you your reward." He pulled back just enough to be in front of her once more and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

Kol walked past her, and quickly made his exit from the room, leaving Raven to her own imagination as to what he could possibly be speaking of. He glanced at Celo and Alberic standing in the hall and with an amused grin plastered on his face he walked down the hallway before the flustered avian could interrogate him.

He knew exactly what he wished to do for Raven, and he didn't have a doubt in his mind that she wouldn't enjoy as much as he would.

~~~~

Celo looked at Alberic, not really understanding the root of his jealously but she had a good idea. "Kol has always been as such, so no, it doesn't bother me. Raven has picked Kol, and if it were so unwise a choice I am sure she would have noticed by now. Are you so selfish that you do not wish to see your sister happy with the mate she has chosen?" There was an uncharacteristic bite to her voice as she looked over him.

Perhaps she was being too harsh with the avian, but in defense of her brother and confusion on his fits of rage Celo thought it time to say something. She hoped her sudden 'out burst' (more like, words with actual infliction to them) would calm him down. Perhaps it would give him something to meditate on.

"I can't say whether or not they are right for one another, but what business is it of ours if they are happy?" This was the most Celo had ever usually spoken at once. There was no real passion to her eyes, nor her voice but a softer expression did come once she was done speaking to him. She turned town the hallway opposite of Kol and began to walk down it. Perhaps there was a garden she may sit in somewhere. How nice that would be indeed.

~~~~

Sunset came faster then Kol had expected. The preparations for what he wanted to do were done but hastily. He stood just outside the building at the bottom of the wood carved stairs, waiting for Raven with a lantern. All he needed was his guest of honor.

Kol wore a mask of pure male amusement as he waited. The look on her face before he had left was enough to make any man grin ear to ear in satisfaction. He looked onto the sky that was dusted a soft rose pink and orange from the sunset. The skies where clear of any clouds and the gentle twinkle of the night stars could just start to be seen in the sky. What a fine night this was going to be, Kol thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time)   Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:59 am

((I think... That I shall bring in Estel Very Happy ))

As Kol leaned in to whisper in Rae's ear, she turned and, in a moment of daring, pecked him on the lips. She still had no idea what he had in mind, but knowing him, it would probably be something wonderful - or unexpected. "I'll be there," she murmured, smiling lightly. Before she knew it he was gone, and, she hoped, not getting into trouble. She had noticed the angry glances that Alberic often threw at Kol - it was hard not to. For as long as she could remember, Alberic had been the only man in her life, and always offered her support and wisdom, as all older brothers should. She knew it was hard to see her move on, especially now, when he was alone and far from home.

She glanced out the window at the setting sun, and realized that she didn't have a lot of time before she would meet Kol outside the castle. She took the oppurtunity to strip off the dirty clothes that she had been traveling in, and, wrinkling her nose at the dirt and dust that had settled on her skin, took a quick bath in a luxiorious bathroom that the elves had provided for them. She slipped into an elegant but comfortable pale red dress that she found hanging in the room's closet, as well as a necklace with a gold-plated dragon that curved seductively across the curve of her neck. She pondered over taking the time to do something with her hair, but decided against it, and let it hang in its natural ripples across her bare back. As for her face, she thought she had nothing to use for makeup, but discovered some simple decorations on the bedside table - it was as if the elves could read her mind! A red berry stain, maade from some sort of fruit, she guessed, she pressed on her lips, and a crimson powder she brushed gently on her eyelids. Pleased with the elven-ware, she glanced out the window as the sun set. Perfect timing. With butterflies in her stomach, she exited the room and made her way to the front of the castle, where Kol was waiting. She passed out the doors and immediately saw him standing there, waiting. "Hello," she greeted, her lips curling up into a grin. Whatever he had planned, it was sure to be interesting. She made her way down the stairs to his side, then stared up into his eyes, waiting for his reaction.

-----

Alberic winced at Celo's tone of voice - he had obviously struck a nerve. His mouth was open in protest as she spoke, but no words would come out - he knew that she was right. His gaze was cast downward as he whispered,"I just don't want her to get hurt." To be honest, that was his greatest fear - that Kol would leave Rae as soon as she truly felt like she loved him, leaving her in anguish and heartbroken. True, he was a little jealous of the bond that the two obviously shared, but that wasn't where the majority of his anger and frustration came from. No matter what, he would always be the protective brother that he had been to Rae for so many years, and there was just something about Kol that he didn't like. He wished he could express his thoughts openly to Celo, but she was obviously irked at his comments, and so he kept his mouth shut as she wandered away. He thought about running after her and apologizing, but thought that it would be pointless. He was about to turn into his room for the night when he felt someone's eyes gazing at him. Whirling around, he saw a huge, bright blue eye gazing at him from an outside window. He panicked for a moment, thinking that some beast had broken into the elves' home, but soon realized that it was only Icefyre. She cocked her head as if curious, and he felt a tickling in his mind - she was asking if he gave her permission to talk to him. He gave a nod in return, and he instantly felt her vast consciousness flood into his brain. She sensed his anguish and confusion, and gently comforted him with soothing words. Rae is strong, she said, his icy eye staring empathetically at him. Even if their relationship does not continue to blossom, she will be able to continue on. She always has. This test is no different. With one last meaningful nod, the dragon disappeared, from Alberic's mind and sight. Pondering over Icefyre's words, he frowned and wandered aimlessly down the halls, in the general direction that Celo had gone off in.

------

Unknown to Celo, a cloaked figure was watching her warily as she made her way outside to a garden, where the elves sang joyously to the plants to make them grow a hundred times taller and brighter than regular human botany. A hood covered over his face as he sat on a bench in the shadows, but a few major features could be seen - a sharp, thin nose, deep-set hazel eyes, and a scruffy chin that had gone a day too long without shaving. A few locks of deep brown hair framed his slightly lined face. A book was clutched in his right hand, and a swordblade could be openly seen inside its sheath on his left hip. The man, and only a man he was, went only by the name of Estel. He was a scholar, as well as a warrior, and took pride in his knowledge of legends and history. The elves had openly let him live in their home since he had appeared at their doors twenty years ago, eager to learn more, to gain more information about the mysterious lives of the elves. They had also taught him to fight, and often called him NightBlade, for his weapon was as black as the deepest of nights. He was now at the age of 38, but no less curious to know and learn than he had been so many years before. Watching Celo, he pondered over the myths that he had heard about Avians. So it was true, then - they really did exist. He wanted to approach the woman and question her about her life and history, but thought that it would be rude. Besides, she seemed slightly angry, as if she had just gotten out of an argument. He settled back against his stone seat, but let his dark hood fall to his shoulders so he would appear more friendly and personable. Perhaps, if he was lucky, she would approach him.

(Here's a pic of Estel: Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time) - Page 2 Aragorn4
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time)   Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:41 pm

Kol’s smile turned wider as he saw Raven approach him. He walked over, gently taking her hand in his and kissing it, all while never taking his eyes from her. “You look beautiful, my lady.” He whispered his hands running slowly up her arms and tunneling into her silky hair. He looked at her for a moment before locking himself to her in a passionate kiss. He pulled back only an inch and whispered in her ear, “I need to keep your eyes closed until I say to do so. Please trust me.” His voice was soft, running over her like silk.

He waited to her to do so. He had remembered how uncomfortable she was being bound, so knew that wasn’t a good option. He took her hand and led her this way and that, a few times he picked her up over a fallen tree or large root to keep her from tripping. “Almost there.” He said softly, looking back to make sure she continued to keep her eyes closed. After a short while, Raven would feel they were now walking on stone and Kol stopped her from walking any further.

“Alright.” Was all he said, waiting for her eyes to open. He looked around the room and smiled. It had been years since he had been out here. The room was not really a room at all, more so like a large terrace in the middle of the forest. It had four towering pillars in the backside that had opened into the view of an ocean. There was no roof, but was open to the view of the blanket of stars that lay across the night sky.

In the center of the structure was a circle fountain. Lush green moss clung to some of the sides and a multicolored class arch led out to the ocean behind it. The entire scene was unreal and serene that held a level of comfort just by standing in it.

“This place was used by the elves in celebration of the beauty of nature. Now, it stands more for tranquility and rest of the constant wars they, we, fight.” He wrapped an arm around her shoulder and smiled. “Do you like it?”

~*~*~

Celo looked at the man eyeing her with curiosity. None of the elves seemed to have been bothering him. “Do you need something?” She asked in her usual non-caring manner. The little spark of anger she had felt speaking to Alberic had died away as soon as it came.

She eyed him back now, human. How very odd. She walked over to him cautiously and leaned against a near-by post. The growing darkness had made her slightly uneasy with the figure dressed in all black. Never would she ever underestimate an opponent.

Piccy of where Kol and Raven are:

https://2img.net/h/i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk203/blackrose756/Fantasy/f660.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time)   Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:33 pm

Rae didn't pull away as he kissed her, more fiercely than usual. Her arms where draped over his shoulders and her hands around the back of his neck when he finally pulled away, but only a hairsbreathe. She instantly obeyed his command, trusting him to guide her through the journey unharmed. The soft, light fabric of her flowing dress brushed faintly against her skin, and she shivered in spite of herself. Where was he taking her?

She soon found out. After a short walk through the trees and stones, she heard Kol tell her to open her eyes. She did so, and immediately gawked in wonder and admiration. The place was astounding - words couldn't describe how exquisitely the stones were alligned, and how brightly the stars shone down on the empty room. Her wide-eyed gaze turned to Kol, who was looking at her with a light smirk on his face. "How did you..?" she asked, then shook her head. She forgot, he had been here before. Of course he would know of something so grand and beautiful. She checked around to make sure they were alone, then stepped forward silently on the cool stones. "This is perfect," she whispered, trailing her hand in the water of the fountain. A soft moss covered the outer rim, providing a comfortable place to sit and contemplate, or just relax. The water wasn't cold, as she had expected, but pleasantly warm, almost like bathwater, but pure and sweet as water from a spring. She had held on to Kol's hand as she approached the fountain, and he was now standing next to her, smiling serenely. She thought that he had never looked so beautiful, standing under the light of a billion stars, basked in radiance only elven secrets could create. The cosmic illumination colored the fountain with a rainbow of blues, greens, and purples, and the glass structure on the end cast shadows of crimson and gold and silver into the rippling water. Without thinking, Rae stepped into the water, which, on this end, only came up to mid-calf. It appeared to get slightly deeper as it went on. The bottom of her dress brushed against the surface of the water, but didn't appear to get soaked, as she had expected. Laughing, she tugged on Kol's hand lightly until he joined her in the fountain. The light seemed brightest where they were standing, but she wasn't sure if it was her imagination or really the phantom lights dancing across the night sky.

Before, Kol had always initiated intimate moves. He was more experienced, and Rae was never sure how far he wanted to go. But now, she felt her courage growing, and before it left her, she reached up and placed her hand on his shoulders, kissing him lightly at first, then, after he returned the gesture, more passionately. Before she knew what she was doing, her hands had crept to his collarbone, where she was slowly unbottoning the top button on his tunic. What she was thinking, she had no idea.

----

Estel smiled kindly up at Celo's blank face, wondering what he had got himself into. She apparently wasn't as corteous or friedndly as an elf. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to stare," he replied, speaking with a slight accent that couldn't be placed. ((Think kind of Irish-like)) "It's just that I have never seen one of your kind before. I thought that Avians were only a myth. If you don't mind my asking, what brings you to the halls of the elves?" He halted, then added,"I'm sorry if that is a personal question. I am always seeking knowledge, and no one that I have come into contact with have known anything about your race." As he spoke, he stood, unthreateningly, and nodded in the direction of a lit table. "It's getting dark, and I know that if must be uncomforting to have a strange man asking you such questions. Come, let us talk under the light, so you may see that I am not as dark or dangerous as I may seem." He offered his hand, bowing his head in respect. "I go by Estel," he introduced. "What may I call you?"
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time)   Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:44 pm

Kol was amused when he saw the lit up expression. He had done well and was pleasantly rewarded when Raven pulled him into the fountain and kissed him. The water was warm around his calves, but warmer still was Raven's touch. Her soft lips on his own and her soft hands slowly undoing his shirt. Desire shot through him like an arrow. He could defiantly say he wasn't expecting this.

He returned her kissing, matching her passion. He trailed kisses from the corner of her mouth down her neck. He nuzzled at her neck, pushing the small strap that was in his way from her neck. His hands ran town her tantalizing curves savoring the feel of her. His hands curved around to the small of her back and to the ties of her dress. He nipped and nibbled on her neck as he gently tugged on the ties and let them fall once more.

Kol was lost in the Ecstasy of exploring her body, he left a trail of kisses back up from her neck to her mouth locking himself to her once more.

~~~

Celo looked at this odd man with a slight spark of curiosity. Since she had come here, not one human had been seen. How is it this one walked freely? She listened to him for a moment and stood straight, ready to run if need be as he stood. Oddly, he hadn't wanted a fight, but to talk. She took his hand gently shaking it. "Celo." She replied with some caution. She walked ahead of his just slightly to the table he spoke of. Content with the amount of light she sat down. "I'm honestly just passing through." she commented, waiting for him to tell why he was there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time)   Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:05 pm

Estel smiled and bowed his head slightly to Celo as he shook her hand. "A pleasure to meet ye." He then followed her over to the lit table, where she seemed to relax, if only slightly. Her answers were short and clipped, and he realized that he would have to pry her for answers if he wanted to know anything. He recognized the wary expression on her face, and the expectant pause that she had after she gave her answer, and knew that he would have to explain his presence in the elven world. "I see I won't get anything out of you easily, until I explain myself," he teased lightly. "Where to begin," he mused, pondering over his past. "Well, I found my way to the Elven realm when I was only a young lad of seventeen. Even then, I was thirsty for knowledge, and stumbling upon such a secretive place opened vast opportunities for me to find out more about the world. The elves were very wavy of me at first, and wouldn't let me past their gates. Once they realized I was weaponless, as well as lost and starving, they reluctantly took me in, though they kept me heavily guarded. After they got to know me, though, and learned that I was not a warrior or a mage, but only a scholar wanting to learn, they became more open to me, and the guards disappeared. They began to teach me of their ways and customs, and, being the first human to live freely amoung the elves, they questioned me about the human race as well. I have never felt the need to leave this place, and I became a friend to many of the elves, and through the years, they have taught me many things, such as they ways that they build their botanical structures, and their history, as well as how to fight." With this, he gripped the pommel of the sword that was sheathed on his hip, but nonthreateningly. "I learned quickly, and they soon gave me the name of Nightblade, for though I was not as swift or cunning as an elf, I was near close. But fighting was never my hobby, and though I am gifted, I never wield a blade unless I am forced to." His face hardered as he released the hilt of his sword. "Unfortunately, those times are becoming more and more frequent as the unknown Evil has brought its wrath upon mine people." He sighed once, and a weariness seemed to spread across his features, making him seem older, somehow, and the shadows deeped on his face. For a moment he got lost in the terror and fear that had been brought upon the elves, but soon straightened and brought his gaze back to Celo. "So, I have told you my story, young one. Now, if I may ask, what is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time)   Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:28 am

Celo felt that if this man was a danger, he would have already attempted at her life so she listened to his story. If she was going to tell him about her own journey she hoped he wasn't too prepared for excitement, they had just started as it was.

"Myself, brother, his mate and her brother are...." She searched for the correct wording, unsure of how to explain herself. "on a quest of sorts....to gather supports against the false wizard king." She nodded, content with her explanation. This man may find the idea of their mission crazy, but her brother had insisted this be done and the very least she could do was see him through. Other than the eight younger half siblings, that was all they had. No parents, grandparents, nothing.

Celo flexed her wings slightly to adjust her sitting position and waiting to see if he had more questions of her. She had nothing better to do and was sure that blockhead Alberic was wallowing in self pity somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time)   Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:44 am

Again, her answer was short, but at least she was willing to tell him something. At the mention of their quest, his eyes lit up, and he gazed at her in wonder. "I had heard rumors..." he muttered, half to himself,"Of a map being found by travelers who had found the way into this realm. But I had no idea that the travelers were Avians, or that you were going on a quest to defeat the Nameless danger." He shook his head, staring at her with new amazement. "And so young..." He looked away into the distance, as if seeing something there that brought back old memories of pain and loss. "Do you have any guide on your quest?" he asked her finally, turning back to look at her. "You may have a map, but even a map does not show you the secrets of the land, or unknown passages or dangers that lurk in the shadows." He wasn't going to admit it, but the thought of a quest stirred a deep wanting within him, and want to leave the safety of the forest and travel the world once more, to breathe open air and gaze upon the sky unhindered. And the chance to finally defeat the evil wizard! It was almost too much to bear. He couldn't just ask Celo if he could come along, though. No, they had only just met, but he couldn't let this chance pass. Adopting a curious and thoughtful expression, he asked,"Would you mind taking me to your friends? I would love to see the differences between you and your kin, and perhaps they could enlighten me more of your...Journey." He assumed that Celo knew what he meant, since her unwillingness to speak freely was apparent, but he hoped that he didn't offend her by saying so. He had already come to like her quiet indifference, and, if she became more open to him, could see himself learning more about their culture and lifestyle from this young woman.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time)   Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:23 pm

Celo could easily see what he was getting at, but decided not to say anything. She never really cared who joined their quest but it also was not up to her. "I'm not sure as to where they are...But I suppose you can just come with me..." Celo stood, pushing herself from the chair and walking back towards the main hub of where their rooms were. She knew her player of a brother was off wooing Raven and was also sure that Alberic was probably brooding somewhere. As Celo looked over her shoulder, her hair spilled behind her and the moonlight played off of her features.

~~~~~

As soon as Raven began freaking out, Kol covered her mouth with his hand. He realized Alberic didn't really know who he was with. "Shh..." He whispered before looking up to Alberic and pushing Raven behind him. He stepped out of the water and into the light to where he could see him. Kol's shirt was open and clinging to his wet skin while his pants hung low on his waist. He smirked as he pushed his hair back into a sleek look. "Evenin' .." He said casually. Oooh, the look on Alberic's face was priceless.

((fffaaiiill, I know it's short. Sorry. : / ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time)   Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:48 am

((Oblivious, wimpy Alberic shall throw the first punch. Remember, Kol can win, but please let the poor boy get in a few good punches ;D ))

Estel smiled as he stood, clasping his sword hilt. "Brilliant. I must say, your race fascinates me deeply already." He attempted to change the subject off of their journey, although the possibility that he might be able to tag along was already making his heart soar with anticipation. "I'm curious as to how someone of human size is capable of flight. Are your bones hollow, like a bird's? Or do you simply run off of pure strength of muscle to endure flight?" He hadn't had the chance to get a full look at her wings, but as she walked away from him, he was able to see them pretty clearly. They were stunning, with feathers of ebony and light flecks like stars in the night sky. His breath caught as he looked at them. "Simply beautiful..." he murmured, shaking his head. "What I would give for such a wonderous gift." He didn't mean to show such obvious attraction to the feathered appendages, but he couldn't help it. They were so alien, and yet seemed to natural, it was a sight he had never thought he would see. Continuing to shake his head to clear his thoughts, he once again changed the subject. "So, you said there are four of you? Are you all so young and guardianless? You seem strongwilled and brave, but even the most courageous can find danger in these dark lands." He had already felt as if he had bonded with the female Avian, whether through friendship or simple admiration, he wasn't quite sure. But he knew he didn't want she, and her companions, to travel the deadly road alone.

-----

Raven was tempted to make a dash for the safety of the trees, but before she could grab something to cover herself with and run, Kol pressed a gentle hand against her mouth. It was then that she realized that her brother looked more angry than disgusted, and must have thought that Kol was with some other woman. Of course. He would think that Rae would be too young and naive to commit such an act with anyone yet. Feeling her face flush scarlet with shame, and still tingling with the sensation of Kol's body against hers, she hid behind her lover and did the best she could to get the dress back over her body, or at least get it to cover the essentials. Her lips were trembling as she fumbled with the fabric.

Alberic had never felt so enraged in his life. Here was Kol, the man that his sister so openly gave affections to, and he was screwing with another woman. His blood boiled as he stared at his now most hated enemy, so casually gazing at him, as if Alberic had simply walked in on him taking a midnight stroll. "'Evenin'?" he repeated, disgust in his voice. "You rotten bastard. I knew that you spoke only empty words. My sister trusted you, and this is how you repay her?" He wasn't screaming, yet, but his voice cracked with emotion. "You're nothing but a lying coward. I never should have let you get near her." With every word he took a step closer, and soon he was within sight of the fountain completely. He glanced behind Kol to see what woman could possibly have been so idiotic to have allowed Kol to come upon them, and saw.... Raven. The pure shock of her being there stunned him into silence. His brain simply locked. Luckily she had had enough time to cover herself, and the look on her face as she gazed at her brother was shameful and unsure. "Al..." she murmured, clutching the cloth to her breast. But Alberic had gotten his wits back, and his eyes whipped back to Kol. "You raped her?!?" he yelled, reaching up and grabbing the cuff of the Avian's shirt. "How dare you? You're as bad as any criminal, stealing the innocence of young lives!" His rage exploding to its fullest, he let go of the wet shirt with one hand, pulled it back, and aimed his fist straight at Kol's perfect nose. He wanted to see this bastard bleed. He couldn't... Wouldn't... Begin to think that Rae had allowed Kol to commit sexual acts on her, let alone be the one to initiate them in the first place. She was still his little sister. She wouldn't give up her virginity so irrationally.

"NO!" Rae cried, reaching for Alberic's hand. "It wasn't his fault! I wanted him to! You're not supposed to be here!" But her words didn't even enter her brother's mind. He was too into his rage that all he could see was Kol's smug face, and feel the pressure of his fists as again and again her threw punches at the blonde Avian.

((Hope this is okay. Feel free to do whatever with the fight scene ;D Just don't embarass Al too much, please. He's only being an overprotective brother.))
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time)   Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:04 pm

Celo was sure how to take all the compliments to her wings. She had never thought them as beautiful, more so an extension of herself. Never had she thought her life could ever be without the freedom of the sky, or the wind running over her body as she flew. "All of us are around the same age...I think I may be the eldest..." She was unsure how old Alberic and Raven were but she knew she was almost two years older than Kol. "My brother and I have raised our siblings for several years. To think of having a guardian is amusing." She may had said it to be amusing but her voice never changed, as it rarely did.

"You are odd.." She mumbled, not really sure how to take him. When she got to the castle each of the rooms where empty as she thought. "We will have to wait for them. Sorry." She said, entering her room and sitting in a comfortable chair. She left the door open for him to enter if he so wished.

~~~~~

Kol watched as a raged look came to Alberic's face. He knew this would come and waited as Alberic had grabbed his shirt, and let him go. Thinking he would let the steam blow over, Kol took the accusations of the rape and said nothing. He was willing to take all of this until a fist came flying at his face. Not having enough time to react Kol only had enough time to turn his head slightly as the outraged avians fist connected with his jaw.

Kol wasn't ready for the onslaught of punches that came his way. Several of them connected despite Ravens attempt to stop them. As soon as Kol got his footing he flapped his wings once, twice as he flew back to get his footing. Once he did, Kol set an angry glare on him. Blood trickled from his mouth. "You are pushing it, Alberic." But he knew saying it would mean nothing but this was his only warning. Kol probably deserved a good punch or two for all the teasing he gave the man but he wasn't about to take a beating laying down.

Kol knew he was a better fighter, knew he could take Alberic down but rage could be a fighters best companion. He wiped the blood from his mouth and looked at Raven, she looked terrified. "Stay here." He ordered with more bite to his voice than he had ever used with her. This was their fight that had to happen. Kol moved as fast as he could, grabbing Alberic by the shirt and dragging him into the air with him.

Once high enough in the air he let his shirt go, and gave him a hard punch in the face, knowing full well he could get his wits about himself enough to keep in the air. "Raven was not raped, Alberic." He stated it bluntly, this time prepared for his attacks.

But Kol made his own attack first, rushing at him with a series of punches to the jaw. Pumping his wings to to hold himself up, Kol glared angrily at Alberic. "Never assume I would hurt Raven in such manors ever again or I swear you will feel my full wrath." He pulled back from him and hovered ten feet or so away from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time)   Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:52 am

Estel could tell that Celo felt uncomfortable with all his compliments and questions, so he decided to follow her silently, taking in the small amount of information that she had given him. So, they were all young, as he had guessed. All Avians as well. To think, he had never met an Avian, and now he was about to meet four! Not only that, but he might, perhaps, be allowed to go on a journey to untold lands and adventures. He had thought, at his age, that he would never again leave the forest. It seemed as if Celo's appearance to him hadn't been just coincidence, but fate.

He hesitated only momentarily before following Celo into the room, hardly glancing around at the exquisite furniture and stunning decor. He had long ago been accoustomed to the rich lives of the elves, and nothing really impressed him anymore in the tree-enclosed world. Sitting back in a deep, crimson chair with a sigh, he let his eyes drift shut. He chuckled lightly at her remark. "You are not the first person to call me odd, friend," he replied. He let the silence go on for a few minutes.

"So...." he finally murmured when the silence became unbearable. "You've asked hardly anything of myself, though I've been asking much of you. Is there anything else you would like to know?" He wanted Celo to trust him. No, he needed Celo to trust him, if he had any chance of tagging along on this trip. At this point, they could still hardly be considered aquaintances. He needed to think of something to do that would make her break out of her shell a little. He pondered over what he could do as he waited for a response.

--------

As the fight began, Rae had an awful sense of deja vu. It was Talos and Kol, happening all over again. The sheer shock of having to go through such an awful scene made her freeze, although she flinched and backed away as Kol roughly spoke to her, as if his words had physically hit her. She could do nothing as the terrible fight was taken to the sky. Why did it seem like men had to constantly fight over such small things? It was not Alberic's business what she and Kol did. He had unfairly intruded on what was supposed to be one of the most intimate and blissful moments of her life. She couldn't be mad at him, though. She could never be mad at him. For once taking heed of Kol's words, she simply backed off and turned away, praying that Kol wouldn't tear apart her brother as bad as he had the capability too, and that Alberic would have the sense to back off before he did too much damage. It killed her to do so, but she knew she would only get in the way. This fight had been building for some time. She couldn't stand to simply stay there and watch, so, clutching the wet dress against her body, stumbling and running back to the Elven city. Perhaps Celo would know what to do, or would at least keep her company while the brutal fight took place.

((Ugh, it killed me to have her just run away, but I think it is the easiest way to go >.< ))

Alberic felt his fists connect solidly to Kol's jaw a couple of times, which gave him immense satisfaction. He had been wanting to do that for a long time. As Rae tried to intervene, he had pushed her aside, too caught up in his rage to realize that it was she he was fighting for in the first place. Eventually Kol was able to block most of his attacks, and before Alberic knew it he was being pulled into the air. Lights flew in his vision as he felt Kol's hard fist crash against his cheekbone, then felt the wet trickle of blood as the skin tore from the rough blow. He had to think fast as Kol let go, his wings pumping frantically as he tried to keep to the air. Before he could really think, more punches were aimed at his face, one catching his jaw, another grazing the side of his brow. He didn't stand a chance, especially in the dark. But he had to try.

At first, Kol's words went through one ear and out the other. Everything that he said was a lie, he had decided. He was running on full rage now, an animalistic instinct meant to keep him alive and fighting. He aimed a kick at Kol's chest, but it was off-balance, and though he felt it hit, the most it would do was knock the wind out of him. He had never been a fighter, and he had no experience in such ways. He effectively dodged a few of Kol's incoming punches and kicks, though soon his entire body ached from bruises and cuts. He wouldn't last much longer.

As the battle wore on, and his strength weakened, Alberic was able to see beyond his blood-filled gaze. Kol didn't seem in any way triumphant or smug, only slightly pissed and intense in the battle. As he lost his concentration, more of Kol's lows hit Alberic, and he soon started falling steadily towards the ground. His wings were able to keep him upright, and he let loose a few glancing blows at Kol as they descended, but overall, he knew he was losing. After what seemed like hours, he finally gave up, and fell the last few feet to the ground, landing hard on his right side. He felt blood dripping off of him in many places, and already black and purple bruises were appearing on his battered body. He couldn't stand to think that he had been defeated so easily, but his rage was being replaced but confusion and frustration. What had Rae tried to tell him before he and Kol started fighting? It wasn't Kol's fault? She had wanted him to? She couldn't possibly mean... And then Kol's words. "She was not raped." A sickening feeling overcame Alberic, and his entire body drooped in exhaustion. Had... Had this fight been for nothing? Had she really allowed... Had she really wanted... To commit her body to this man? He looked up at his hated foe, expecting to feel his rage return, but felt only instead a sense of calm and eventual understanding. Why hadn't he gotten all the facts before rushing into the fight? Stupid fool. He had not only fought for no reason, but had interrupted something that was supposed to be precious and secret. He hadn't saved his sister - he had ruined her night, and possibly her relationship with Kol. He could see reason now. He had to let Rae go. He couldn't protect her forever, and if Kol was what she wanted, then he had no part in telling her what she could and could not do.

His right eye was swelling shut, but he managed to glance up at Kol through a foggy gaze. "I'm sorry, Kol," he managed to say, his tongue thick with emotion. "I can only hope that you forgive me... And my unnecessary jealousy." Without another word, he passed out.

((Hope this was okay ^^; ))
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time)   Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:29 am

Celo looked at the man blankly. "I can't say I do. I am a good judge of character, and you don't seem as if you would kill me." She said bluntly. It was the rest of the group he would have to make comfortable with his presence not her. "Kol, my brother, has made himself leader of this group...so it is him you will wish to...please." She chose her words carefully before leaning back in her chair to get more comfortable. Content with the silence, Celo began to nod off in the chair and before long she was in a light slumber even with Estel in the room.

~~~~

Kol sighed as the battle had finally come to an end. There was a dark purple stain forming on his cheek from the couple of hits Alberic actually managed to hit on him and he was pretty sure there was one forming on his chest as well. As Kol landed he listened to Alberic. Finally the boy understood. "You are forgiven, friend." He mumbled as Alberic passed out.

Kol took a moment to fix himself, his hair and pants as he left his shirt open. It was too much effort for the time being. He leaned down and picked Alberic up throwing him over his shoulder with ease. "I hope you sleep well, buddy, it is going to hurt in the morning." Was all he said being taking to the skies to aid in his arrival back to the castle. Where ever Raven was, it was going to have to wait till morning. He was tired, and still letting the anger drain from his body. If he ran into her, he had no idea if he could comfort her with a half-dead looking man over his shoulder.

Not long after he made it back to the castle and dropped Alberic off in his room. As he walked pasted Celo's room he noted the door was still open. Odd. He glanced in to see a man sitting across from her and she was out cold. "Oi, get the hell out of her room now." He snapped at Estel, how could he just sit in her room like that? Who the hell was he? He sighed, agitated he went back to his room and flopped on the bed, not bothering to undress as he dozed off in the comfy bed.

~~~

As the first rays of morning light spilled into the room, Kol awoke with a groan. His face hurt, his perfect skin would be marred with the dark purple bruise by this time. Idiot Alberic going for his face. He sighed, and went to the bathroom to wash himself. Before long a messenger had come knocking on his door.

"Yes?" Kol asked as he opened the door, it was Droth. It felt like ages since he had seen the elf. "Kaerol, tia shyraes" (Greetings, my brother.) Kol greeted him formally.

Droth simply nodded in reply, he had urgent business. "Please to the king report, everyone." He spoke in broken English and smiled before leaving Kol.

"Interesting..." He mumbled before he continued to get dressed. He would have to /find/ everyone first before they made their appearance before the king,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time)   Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:21 am

Rae continued on until she reached the castle-like building they were staying in, and then, trying to compose herself slightly, wandered the halls until she found Celo's room, and, saw in surprise, that the door was open. She knocked lightly, but got no reply, so let herself in, hoping that Celo wouldn't be angry at her for intruding. She was met by an unusual scene. Celo was apparently asleep, or at least dozing, in a plush chair, seemingly oblivious to the man that was in the room as well. Rae came to a halt. Who was he? What did he want? She could tell that he was not and elf, but his lack of wings gave away that he was not an Avian, either. What could a human possibly be doing in the Elven city? She opened her mouth to blurt out her questions, but the man waved it shut with a motion of his hand. "I mean you and your friends no harm," he said, nodding at Celo. "She has simply allowed me to stay with her this night, though I plan on spending most of the night awake. You must be one of the companions she was talking about," he said, nodding at her wings. Rae's head spun. She had already had an awful night, and having some mystery man telling her that he was welcome in Celo's room didn't help her confusion. Estel sighed. "I will explain everything to you and your kin in the morning. I can see that you are exhausted, and in no state to listen."

Rae hesitated, but eventually gave in when she was hit with a wave of exhaustion. She realized that she must look terrible, with wet, ragged clothes and tangled hair. "I don't want to be by myself," she murmured, and took a seat on a bench by the window, gazing out at the night sky. She wondered what the boys were doing. Hopefully they had settled their dispute, and were now talking it out like men were supposed to do. It wasn't too long before she felt her eyes closed, and gave in to the abyss.

Estel sighed, frowning in concern at the new arrival. "My goodness. Are they all so young and confused?" he wondered out loud. She looked as if she had been dragged through a lake and then stumbled through a patch of blackberries from the state of her clothing. He glanced out at the hall as he heard footsteps, and suddenly a tall, blonde male Avian looked into the room. He was about to introduce himself when the man snapped at him, and then abrubtly left. He grumbled in annoyance. Not the best way to first meet. Sighing once more, he let his eyes drift closed but his mind wandered, a trick that he had learned from the elves. It allowed him to rest, but to also still be conscious to what was happening in the waking world.

-----

When Alberic awoke, all he felt was pain. Pain in his jaw, his chest, his stomach, and his mind. As memories of the night before darted through his mind, he attempted to sit up, groaning as his body protested the movement. He glanced down at his tore shirt, and realized that nearly his entire torso was black and blue. By the way it felt, his face couldn't be much better. He then noticed that he was in a bed, actually in his own room in the elven city. 'Kol must have brought me here,' he thought, with hardly a touch of sarcasm or hatred. He felt deeply sorrowful for his acts the night before. Actually, he felt bad for what he had done the entire time that he had spent with Kol. He now realized what a jerk he had been, letting his jealousy rise before his concern for his sister. He had to let her do what he wanted; it was the best way he could care for her.

Muttering a few curses, he found some soft elven clothing to change into, a crisp navy tunic and some dark riding pants, and then went out into the hall to find the others. He passed a mirror on the way and sighed. His entire left face was nearly black from bruises, not to mention the nasty-looking cut that was on his cheek. He roughly tried to make his hair look a little nicer (to no avail), and then just eventually gave up on trying to make himself look presentable. It wasn't going to happen.

Soon he found Kol in the hallway as well, looking only a little better than he did. His face was bruised, though not as badly, and he did a sort of awkward head bow to the Avian. "I apologize again for my actions," he said uncertainly, looking for any hostility in the man's eyes. "My actions were hasty and unnecessary, and I will do my best to keep my emotions in check in the future." He bit the inside of his cheek, then added,"I only ask that if you and Raven must be together, that you keep the public displays of affection to a minimum. No matter how smitten she may be, I still cannot get over the fact that she is my little sister, and I care for her more than anything." Nodding in content, he turned and waited for Kol before heading down the hall to Celo's room.

Estel nodded to them as they entered, holding up a restraining hand at the questions that were sure to come. "Please, there is no need to be alarmed," he said soothingly, smiling. "Celo knows that I am here. Once she awakens, I will tell you who I am and why I am here." He only lifted an eyebrow in concern for their appearance.

As he spoke, Raven stirred, and then opened her bleary eyes to see her brother and Kol standing side by side. She gasped as she took in their appearances, each as colorful as a rainbow with the bruises and cuts that adorned their bodies. "My God, brother, what have you done?" she fretted. Oddly enough though, they both seemed completely at ease with the other, as if they had made an agreement over whatever it was they had been fighting over. It was hard for her to believe that it was her they were fighting over. However, Alberic seemed to have gotten the worst of the fight, and she quickly walked over to him and checked for anything that could cause him future harm. After deciding that he was fine, she turned to Kol, bashfully looking at the ground. "I didn't know what else to do but run," she told him, not leaning in for comfort or assurance. She would understand it if he was mad at her for fleeing when she might have been able to help. Alberic stood there silently, but compassion and love was obvious in his eyes as he gazed at his sister.

Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time)   Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:28 am

Kol accepted the slightly awkward apology and accepted it, walking into Celo's room a deep scowl came across his face at the sight of both Raven and Celo sleeping with a man present in the room. Before he could say something, the man did. How could his sister be so careless? She would never allow any man to sleep in the same room as her. Any more protests Raven awoke and did an inspection on her brother before turning to himself. She seemed distant and unsure. Kol sighed. "I would have never allowed, and yes allowed, you to aid in that fight. It was something long needed to be settled between just the two of us." He said softly, placing a hand on the side of her face.

With all of the commotion, Celo slowly opened her eyes. Why where they all in her room? She looked to Estel and then to them. "He caused me no harm." She said simply to her brother who scoffed in response.

After a moment of silence Kol sighed. "Fine, you may explain yourself once we have visited with the king. We must make all haste to report to him to ladies, please get dressed. Without Mr. Suspicious here." His lips curled into a grin as he exited the room to wait for Celo and Raven to dress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time)   Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:43 am

Raven smiled lightly, bringing her hand up to touch Kol's in a tender gesture of trust and affection. Alberic waited for a pang of anger or jealousy to hit him at the sight of it, but he oddly felt nothing, only peace. What was done was done; they had already taken their relationship as far as it could go. What more could they do? He glanced over as Celo stirred, uncertain how to greet her. They hadn't parted on the best of terms. He simply nodded and gave her a hesitant smile, wincing when the action caused pain to lance through his jaw. Note to self: Keep moving to a minimum.

He then turned to Estel. Who was this man who had magically appeared, seemingly with Celo's permission? He was about to demand more answers when Kol announced that they needed to go see the king. There was no time for idle talk. "Well, I suppose we have to go see him, even if we do look a pair of barbarians after a viscious battle," he chuckled, nodding at Kol's bruised appearance. "I can only hope that he won't think bad of us when we come to him looking this way." Raven grinned curtly, reaching up and messing with his hair so it appeared at least somewhat brushed. "That will have to do," she tutted. She brushed her hand against his blackened cheek, caressing it softly before dropping it and making a shooing gesture to Kol. "Go on now, boys. Men aren't allowed in here while we're dressing."

Estel raised an eyebrow at Kol, but stayed silent, leaving the room just after the pair of men. The door was shut behind them, and he found himself alone with the two brothers. "Nice morning, eh?" he asked, in an attempt to keep things casual. He could only imagine what they thought of him staying with the two women. The truth was, he didn't completely trust all the elves in the city. He suspected that there were spies of the Wizard among them, and that they might attempt to harm the newcomers who brought the possibility of new hope. He had stayed awake all night, making sure no one entered the women's room. The night had passed uneventfully.

Once the men had left, Raven looked down at her ragged appearance. The lovely crimson dress she had worn the night before was now smeared with dirt and torn, wrinkled from where the fabric had dried in creases from the 'bath' she had taken with Kol. She glanced around the room, searching for the closet, which was sure to hold many different clothes. She had an odd sense they would be leaving the city today, so she choose a pair of gold-embossed emerald-colored leggings, sturdy boots, and a pale brown tunic, decorated with embroidered birds and flowers around one shoulder and fitting her body snugly, but not uncomfortably. She brushed out her hair and washed off any remaining make up, then wrapped a pair of wrist bracers around her forearms; she wanted to look as professional as possible. For a moment she panicked, wondering if her other belongings were still in the other room, but then realized someone had deposited them next to the door. After Celo had also dressed, she grabbed her bag and her bow, and then went out into the hall where the three men were waiting.

They exited out into the crisp morning air, and Alberic breathed in deeply the pine-scented breeze. He felt more alive than he had in a while, as if the energy of the forest was pouring into him, giving him stength and courage. With a loud whoosh, Icefyre appeared beside them, landing lightly on the ground a few feet away. She sniffed disdainfully at Kol and Alberic; if dragons could roll their eyes, she was rolling her eyes. Men, she scoffed. Raven laughed, touching the Icefyre lightly on the snout. I hope you have enjoyed your stay here, she told her.

It has been pleasant, but the forest is not where I belong, the dragon replied. Already I long for open air and clear skies. I feel trapped in here in the canopy of the trees. Raven nodded in agreement; it was time for them to leave. She looked over her shoulder in the direction of where she and Kol had spent the night before. It was unlikely that she would see the place again. With an odd twinge in her stomach, she turned her back on the castle and followed the others towards the King's abode.

((So much for a short post xD ))
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time)   Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:49 pm

While waiting for the ladies, Kol eyed Estel. He wasn't on to distrust someone right off the bat but on their first meeting Kol couldn't say he was in the best of moods. Content with the silence, he waited.

Celo watched the men leave and picked up a small pile of clothing that she assumed were for her. Stripping herself of her previous clothing, Celo dressed in a simple dark pair of pants, a moss green tunic, and a soft pair of brown boots with a belt. She was rather pleased that the elves had not given her something more feminine. Waiting for Raven, she exited the room.

Kol enjoyed the crisp air that he inhaled deeply. He watched as IceFyer landed near them. He couldn't contain the snicker that escaped him at her dislike of their behaviors. Ah, nothing they would do about it now. Making it back to the castle Kol bowed and greeting Droth who was already standing there. Droth's gaze flickered to Estel and he gave him a curious look. Droth had not interacted with the man often but knew who he was. He was up to something, tagging along with this group.

Droth turned, opening the door and Tithdaeron was sitting in his throne with a pensive look. Seeing them enter his chambers, he stood and greeted them with a smile which turned into a grin after seeing Alberic and Kol. Gathering his more formal composure he began to speak. "And so your time here in our humble forest has come to an end. I have arranged accommodations for you once you reach the sea side city of Aelport. The only thing left I have to give you is the promise of the elven army at your side when the call of battle comes. Simple send back the aid I've set up for you and inform us when to move out. The elven army can be across the country in a matter of days." He bowed low to them. "Good luck my friends and lady Raven, stay strong with your dragon." His gaze landed on each person in the room and then waited for them to leave.

Kol and Celo bowed low. "Thank you, good Elf King for everything." Was all Kol could say before exiting the elaborate room and waiting for the rest of the group. "At last, let us leave then hmm?" Kol said softly and walked out of the castles tree like structure and out into the interior of the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time)   Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:34 am

Raven felt a twinge of regret as the King gave them farewell. She rather liked the quiet, enchanting home of the elves, and for all she knew, this would be the only time she would ever get to be in such a place. She bowed low to Tithdaeron, then followed the others out into the cool, clear air. Icefyre hummed in content. At last, we are off, she commented, stretching out her massive wings until they reached nearly across the clearing. Raven smiled, stroking the hard scales that lined the dragon's throat.

Estel stared in amazement. Not only had he met four Avians in the space of a day, but he was in the presence of a great dragon! No one had introduced him to the creature, so he hadn't said anything, but now, as Icefyre's gaze fell on him, he bowed his head in respect. "Hello, mighty huntress," he said to her, keeping his eyes low. "I am honored to be here in the presence of one so magestic." He had never met a dragon, and didn't know the correct way to address one. He decided on just being polite.

Icefyre snorted in amusement. I like him, she said, bending her head down low so she could look him in the eye. He was a older than the rest of the group, though still young enough to be of some help. I assume that you are wanting to accompany us on our journey? she asked, tilting her head.

"That is my desire," he replied, flashing a quick look at Celo. "That is, if you are willing to have me."
I don't know you, she replied uncertainly. You will have to allow me to enter your mind so that I know you will not betray us.
"I... I understand," he agreed shakily, a crease forming on his brow. "What do I do?"
Nothing. Just relax, and I will enter. As soon as Estel closed his eyes and relaxed his shoulders, Icefyre drove her consciousness into his, traveling into the corners of his mind, searching for any sense of traitorous thought or evil intent. After a couple of minutes, she released him from her grasp, satisfied. There is no darkness in his mind, she told the rest of the group. He only seeks to help and learn.

"Well, then, I say we should let him come along," Raven said firmly. "Icefyre, he is not an Avian, so you will have to carry him." Icefyre hesitantly agreed, then allowed the man to clamber onto her back.

"I... This is..." For once, Estel was speechless. He was perched behind one of the spiked that protruded from the dragon's back, holding onto it for dear life. "You won't let me fall, right?"

Icefyre snickered, then, driving her wings powerfully down, leapt up into the air. There was barely enough room for her to take off, but she eventually made it above the treetops. Let us leave now.

Raven looked to her brother, who had been silent the entire time. "Are you ready?" she asked. He nodded silently, then followed Icefyre's lead up into the sky. Waiting momentarily for Kol and Celo, Raven took off as well.

Kol seemed to know where they were going, so the group followed him as he traveled south. When asked where they were going, he simply said,"Aelport." Raven knew of the place, but had never been there. She tried asking him why they were going there, but he was very vague with his responses. She finally gave up, and they flew a lot of the way in silence, occasionally commenting on the landscape below or what they would have to do along the rest of the journey.

They spent the first night just outside the bounderies of the forest, in the protection of a deep cleft in the surrounding hills. It was a cold night, but the heat radiating from Icefyre's body kept them warm, and they were able to sleep in peace.

The next day brought more sun and slightly warmer temperatures, though it was obvious that fall was on the way. They would arrive in Aelport that day, if Kol's calculations were correct, and to their delight, the ocean was visible by early evening. "Wow," Raven breathed, mouth agape in awe. She had never seen the ocean before.

"It's so... Huge," Alberic agreed, saying the first words he had spoken for hours. Soon, they guessed, they would be able to see the city, and find whatever it was that they were looking for.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time)   Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:06 am

Kol grinned at Raven's reaction of the vast expanse of the sea. He had seen is a few times before but it had been a long time. The smell of sea salt was thick in the air as they had approached the city. It was a fairly large place with hundreds of boats lining the coast, coming in from a long day at sea. There were other more foreign looking boats that belongs to other parts of the country, and it was easily enough assumed that they were trading boats.

"The ship that bears the mark of two dragons, is the boat we are looking for." Kol yelled over the wind as he started to make their descent just outside of the city. Unluckily the city had a rather large wall around its boarders. He had not remembered such a wall the last time he had been there but assumed it to be from the causes of the false king or a war of some sort. As he landed, and waited for the others to do so, he turned to IceFyer. "I'm sorry mighty dragon, with the city streets being so cramped I'm afraid you will have to wait until we make for port to follow." He bowed low to the dragon once more and then made for the gate.

"Greetings fine sir, may we have entrance into your fair city? We've business on the docks." Kol greeted the rather apathetic looking man sitting at the gate door. He was old with deep wrinkles on his face and dark circles under his eyes. He eyed the group over and rolled his eyes. "Avians." He mumbled under his breath but opened the gate door to allow them though.

Once they were in the city Kol looked at the group and waited for them to gather. "We do not have to meet this sailor until morn, so we are free to do as we please. There is a room in the "Old Ale" inn. Three rooms have been rented under my name and the keeper should have no problems with us, so said the good elven king. If you all do not mind..." Kol said with a grin as he wrapped his arm around Raven's small waist. "I think I would like to spend time with Raven." That was the last he said before walking down the crowded street with her. He nuzzled at her neck. "I've been waiting for some free time with you for far too long." He whispered in her ear.

Celo blinked at the group and simple walked in the opposite direction from them, blending in with the crowd despite her wings. As soon as she had left the group she was lost. She frowned, never before had she been lost but all the twists and turns and alleyways had led her to a particularly nasty side of town.

"Hey there sweetie, lookin' for some company?" A man had said behind her. As Celo whipped around she saw a man with ruby red eyes and skin with black banding on them. Oh goodie, a demon.

"No." she stated simply and drew her sword slowly and held it in front of herself with ease. "Oooh, a feisty one, how fun how fun!" The demon said with a cocky grin on his face as he approached her. Celo sliced the mans arm with apparent ease. "I said no." She reiterated. Though with the sudden attack from Celo the man was now enraged.

"Now boys! Get 'er!" He screamed as several demon men came pouring out of seemingly no where. Being experienced in battle, Celo kept her cool as she parried the attack of one demon, and then slit the throat of another, but there were just too many. For every one she took down, ten more took his place. Overwhelmed with the sheer numbers, Celo attempted to take to the skies. Little did she except one of the demons to grab her ankle and roughly drag her back to Earth. As she hit the ground several hands were upon her and she was pinned down. Shit, now she was in trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time)   Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:44 am

Raven frowned, upset that Icefyre would not be allowed to come with them into the city. It is only to be expected, the dragon told her reassuringly. I don't mind. Bidding the company farewell, and depositing a slightly airsick Estel to the ground, she flew back awat from the large seaside community.

"That was... Interesting," Estel commented as he tried to regain his balance. He wasn't used to traveling so far in such a short amount of time, especially by air, and he had to fight to keep his lunch down. He looked around at the busy city, bustling with people and carts of all shapes and sizes. It had been many years since he had been in a mainly human community, and it was a little unnerving. It felt... dirty, almost. He wiped his hands against his tunic, as if that would keep away the grime of the ocean.

"C'mon," Alberic told the man, nodding at a marketplace nearby. It appeared that everyone was going their separate ways, and Alberic wanted a chance to get to know this odd stranger. Without another word, the two disappeared amongst the crowds of people, Alberic reaching into his pocket to see if he could afford to buy anything.

Smiling, Raven watched her brother depart with the man. 'I'm glad that he seems to have gotten over Kol,' she thought to herself. Before she could think about anything else, Kol's strong arm had wrapped around her waist, and she was whisked away with him down the streets. She felt her heart start beating faster as he nuzzled her neck, but she forced herself to stay calm, feeling a little overwhelmed at his sudden display of emotion. "We're not finishing what we started a few nights ago, if that's what you want," she replied, a bit more stingy and defiant than she meant to be. Immediately she regretted the words. "I'm sorry, it's just, with Al walking in on us and all... I don't feel comfortable doing that again. Not yet. It's too soon." Just thinking about what they had done made her feel a little sick to her stomach. She felt like a slut, too, willing to give up her virginity so quickly to a beautiful man who had a dizzying way with words. She wouldn't fall for his charm again, she told herself. She still had deep feelings for Kol, but she realized that she needed to protect herself more, or else she may let other men take advantage of her. She wouldn't make the same mistake twice.

Letting her guard forn slightly, she leaned her head against Kol's shoulder, and intertwined her fingers with his. That wasn't a bad thing to do, she told herself. There was nothing wrong with holding hands. She let herself be awed and filled with amazement at the array of colors and shapes that adorned the street, so different from her mountain town. The air smelled of salt and fish, and though it wasn't something she was used to, it wasn't unpleasant. She was most excited about the water itself, and they walked in the general direction of the ocean, each step bringing new aromas and sounds to her senses. It was surreal, in a way. It was hard to think that they were on a serious quest when she felt like a little girl in a new store.

--------

From out of the shadows that decorated the surroundings appeared the figure of a man. His steps were purposeful but hasty, and the slight ring of metal against metal gave away the unsheathing of a sword. The weapon glimmered brightly as if it had its own inner light, illuminating the darkness and causing a few of the less brave demons to flee just from the sight of it.

"OI!" The sharp, angry voice of a man could clearly be heard over the awful din that the demons were making. "Now, this 'ere ain't a fair fight! An' it ain't nice tae treat a lady that way, even if'n she's got a weapon o' her own." The demons (there were around thirty of them crammed into the small clearing) hesitated only slightly, then half of the ones that were surrounding Celo ran at the man. He held his weapon up in front of him, the light coming from it seeming almost blinding in the deep recesses of the black alley. The demons howled in rage, then started attacking him, two or three at a time. The man had ingeniously positioned himself at a place where the demons could only come a few at a time, instead of overwhelming him, as they had done to Celo. He quickly and expertly dealt with each demon as they came his way; they looked nasty, but their only real strength was in numbers. One on one, they were little more than regular mortals. As he gave out death blows left and right, the creatures vanished in puffs of greasy black smoke, going who knows where as their spirit was detatched from their body. He was fairly certain that as soon as a majority of the demons started attacking him, the woman would be able to regain her position and kill them herself. From what he had seen so far, she could really put up a fight.

Soon, there was nothing in the clearing but a bunch of black stains on the ground and polluted air. By the looks of things, this young woman had taken out at least as many of the things as he had. Wiping his blade against the dirty cloth of his tunic, he grinned cockily up at her. "Well, Oi must say, we do nae get women in this part o' town very of'en, 'specially women that 'ave as much courage an' spunk as ye." When he was satifies that the sword was clean, he put it back in the scabbard. Now that the demons had departed, the place seemed a little lighter, and his features could be seen clearly. He had a rather rugged face, and obviously hadn't shaved in a few days, if the light stubble on his chin and lower cheeks could be anything to go by. His bright, teal eyes were framed by a shock of blonde hair, complete with a grin that made it apparent that he was a very proud man. He wasn't overly tall, just average, and his build was not stocky, but not extremely thin, either. Overall, he just looked like a normal citizen, if not a little rough around the edges.

"Name's Terrowin," he added, offering a hand. The woman didn't appear overly exhausted or in any pain, so he didn't offer her any help. She seemed rather proud, and if he had learned anything in life, it was to never insult a lady. "Sorry abou' them. Oi come here ev'ry once in o' while, an' it seems ev'ry time they just keep multiplyin'. If'n Oi were ye, Oi'd get back tae the middle o' town before they regroup." He grabbed a bag that he had deposited on the ground before he had attacked the demons, looking up at Celo in genuine curiousity and confusion. "Ah, if Oi may ask..." he said, glancing behind Celo's back. "Wot the bloody 'ell are those things attached tae yer back?" He had never seen an Avian before, so he honestly had no clue what the wings could possibly be.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time)   Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:14 pm

Kol squeezed Raven's had gently as they walked the streets of this large town. He made a straight line down main street and all the way down to the docks. The air was even thicker with the smell of the sea but the view was absolutely breath taking. The ocean seemed to simply go on for forever but what was more exciting were the hundreds of ships, boats, and other assortment of flotation crafts bobbed in the water. Every ship had a unique flag, size, and color.

"I thought you may enjoy seeing these." Kol said gently, the entire dock was bustling with activity of sailors, tradesmen and dock masters skillfully telling people where to go and what to do. Even more excited was the new smells that seemed to be growing all around them. Roasting meat, fresh fish, and a whole assortment of products that the open market just down the street from them offered. "Would you like to go look?" He offered, as a small growl erupted from his stomach. He gave her a sheepish grin as he ran a hand through his blonde locks.

~*~*~*~

Celo was more than surprised when heard man yelling over the demons insentient chatter. She was more the happy to accept the assistance at that point. Unlike her brother, she was never too full of pride to ask or take help when it was offered. Fighting back what demons she had left on her head, she had to hold back a gag as the smell of charred flesh seemed to over power even the thick sea salt in the air.

Once the battle was over, Celo flicked the blood from her sword, re-sheathing it as she did so. She looked the man over and simple gave a nod as her thanks. "Celo." She returned the exchange, and returning his handshake. "I can't exactly say I know where I am." She admitted without pause. It was true, and if she didn't want to be attacked once more, then getting out would be the best course of action. As to his question, Celo looked around her to see if anything usual was clinging to her something. "My wings?" She asked, and turned to give him a better view of the appendages on her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time)   Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:26 pm

It was overwhelming for Raven to be surrounded by so many new and unique sounds and scents. The ocean itself seemed to stretch on for eternity; it was hard for her to believe just how big it appeared. If she hadn't seen it for her own eyes, she definitely wouldn't believe it. "Where does it end?" she mused aloud, dipping a toe down into the water. It felt no different than the water in a lake or stream.

As Kol's stomach growled, Raven laughed, wrapping an arm around his long waist. "Well then, let's see what we can find." They made there way around the various boats and booths, eventually getting to an area that sold foods and drinks. Raven recognized a few things, like bread and fresh fish, but there were a bunch of hard-looking creatures that flailed around in large tanks with claws and pincers, some orange, others red or brown. "What are those?" she asked, slightly repulsed. Who would eat such a thing? There were many different types of fish that she didn't recognize either, and dry seaweed adorned many tables. She finally found a booth that sold simple foods that she was used to, and bought a large loaf of bread for them to eat. As they ate the meal, they went back to the booths selling trinkets and gifts. There were all sorts of things, from pearls and underwater minerals to skeleton knives and salt straight from the sea. Raven ended up buying a small figurine of a seagull, it's wings outstreched as if preparing to take off. The actual birds were loud and all over the place, some stealing any food that was left unprotected and others bobbing on the surface of the water.

After they explored for a while, they ended up by the docks, checking out the different types of boats and trying to figure out where each came from. She recognized a few trading ships from Draccrest, which had come down the river to make deals with the locals. There were only a few ships that were large enough to carry a lot of people and equipment; most were smaller vessels meant for short trips around the coastal areas of the land.

One boat in particular caught Raven's eye. It was a deep sea-green color, and two dragon paintings decorated the sides of the vessel. "Hey, isn't that the boat you mentioned earlier?" Raven asked Kol, nodding at the wooden ship. "Perhaps we should go let him know that we are here."

---------------------

Terrowin gawked in pure shock at Celo's wings. "Wot.... Huh?" His mind wouldn't interpret the information. People with wings? How absurd. Although now that he came to think of it, it seemed like he remembered his dad telling him old myths about such people from long ago. He had no idea that they were real though. "Ah, they are, um... Fascinatin'," he finally said, after studying them for a few more minutes in stunned silence. Shaking his head and wondering what he had gotten himself into, he turned away from her and nodded in the direction of town. "If'n ye want tae get back tae the main part o' town, ye need tae go that'away." He glanced around, making sure that no one was listening before adding,"Oi actually need tae go that way too, so if ye wouldn't mind, Oi think Oi'll just tag along with ye." After she gave her agreement, they started off in back towards the town.

"So, Oi take it yer not from around here," he began, not wanting to walk the entire way in silence. "No offense or anythin', but it ain't very wise tae travel around these areas alone if'n ye haven't been here before. Although from wot Oi can tell, ye seem pretty capable o' takin' care o' yourself. Either way, even th' best o' warriors can find themselves in a fix when they run into a swarm o' demons." As if remembering a painful memory, his face contorted into something resembling anger as he brushed a hand against his right thigh. "Oi learned that one th' hard way." There was a small moment of silence, then he added,"Do ye have friends with ye? An' if ye don't mind me askin, how did ye end up in such a dark part o' town?" He didn't want to overwhelm her with questions, but it wasn't very often that he got to interact with people, and so he wanted to take every advantage of it that he could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time)   Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apollo and Tajy (A book lost in time)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next